[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

So much for not blowing things up unnecessarily. It’s on IG as well. Yup to each his own then. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhwU8LvW4j/?utm_medium=copy_link

EDIT: The IG account owner has removed the post, thank goodness. Basically it was about the TOTNT rumor and the dispatch article. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
The IG link I quoted was removed by the account owner so updating my comment to reflect that
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Agree, that part really jumped out at me. Frequently meeting on weekends eh?. Really wonder what became of the article and how it disappeared. Especially in Korea lol. 

On a side note, some Wookie fans are displeased about the TOTNT rumors and what they call fake news. I hope it won’t turn them against YIN and Pichi so to each his own, but it may be best to not mention this topic outside of this thread. This is to protect Pichi more than anything else. 

Yea really make me curious what's in this so called dispatch report too and again why so hassle wiping this thing off, they can just denied the rumour and saying theyre just friend if the rumour is not true lol

Regarding totnt i agree with you i think its better to keep chill now and see what happens next

• Like 3
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Yea really make me curious what's in this so called dispatch report too and again why so hassle wiping this thing off, they can just denied the rumour and saying theyre just friend if the rumour is not true lol

Regarding totnt i agree with you i think its better to keep chill now and see what happens next

Exactly. Afterall dispatch has revealed other so called dating couples before and the couple/agency just denies, most recent being the LMH one. It’s really quite standard practice. Unless it’s true and the couple doesn’t even want to make a statement or dispatch has such damning photos that denial is impossible? Reminds me of OJS manager telling her that if KJR is ever caught leaving her apartment, they are dead meat.
Could the truth be closer to home and necessitated some drastic action in SK but it still managed to leak elsewhere in the world? Really very curious about this lol. 

YIN was spotted filming today but she couldn’t stay for pictures. Was she rushing off to spend the weekend with someone?! Sorry, couldn’t resist!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

Hi, guys. I’m just a silent reader and I usually browse through this forum as guest. Anyway, regarding TONT, as much as I want YIN to be a part of it, I don’t think it’s a good idea. My gut feeling is telling me YIN probably won’t take the role as not to arouse the PICHI couple rumor more. 

Secondly, the news sources that have been spreading about the casting rumor seem suspicious to me. They’re neither from soompi nor allkpop albeit any legit news outlets. I feel like this is a just a stunt by extreme Pichi fans. 

I actually prefer the next seasons to focus more on the gumiho brothers about their fallout and history. 

And just an advice, whatever news source no matter what, please take with a grain of salt. That also includes PICHI couple interacting with other actors/actresses. We don’t know them, we are just bystanders.

We can only hope the best for both of them including them end up with different people. 

I’m already traumatized by what happened to SongSong couple so when I ship others, I now look at things objectively and try not to get too emotional :’)

Edited by ChonkyJojo
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

I may have mentioned this before, but buried deep within YouTube (you have to really look for it to find it—it never comes up on any suggested videos, based on your viewing), is a video quoting a Dispatch article that the couple were spotted together (right after TYH) and said the two had become very close during filming, often leaving the set together. Unfortunately, the video producer uses a photo of YIN with her Queen BF (I can’t remember his name), so I didn’t lend much credence to it.

When trying to find the actual Dispatch article, it is nowhere to be found.

I personally believe that there is usually a little bit of truth in these types of articles—I know that to be true in America. If a tattletale type of magazine says a couple is having problems, the couple will deny it, but then divorce a year later.

So I’m torn for our Pichi couple. On one hand I would love to have proof of their relationship, but on the other hand, I fear what SK fans would do (just think of the horrible backlash against Lee Seung Gi lately). I do think LDW is popular enough to withstand any sort of “scandal” but I really don’t want Pichi to be outed before they are ready to announce it themselves.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@AkiChani couldn’t agree more. Please don’t get outed Pichi, dispatch makes everything look sordid. I want them to announce it proudly themselves when they are ready. It should be perfect and beautiful. And it is my greatest wish for them to do another project together before that if possible. Not necessarily TOTNT, a variety program would be better as they can be their real selves. 

Yes no smoke without fire. If you come across that YT video again, please share. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I agree with you both. It’s better to let them announce willingly. So yeah I actually miss them being together. A variety show is fine by me <3

Tbh these two really need a break once a while. It seems like their schedule are jam packed. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

I may have mentioned this before, but buried deep within YouTube (you have to really look for it to find it—it never comes up on any suggested videos, based on your viewing), is a video quoting a Dispatch article that the couple were spotted together (right after TYH) and said the two had become very close during filming, often leaving the set together. Unfortunately, the video producer uses a photo of YIN with her Queen BF (I can’t remember his name), so I didn’t lend much credence to it.

When trying to find the actual Dispatch article, it is nowhere to be found.

I personally believe that there is usually a little bit of truth in these types of articles—I know that to be true in America. If a tattletale type of magazine says a couple is having problems, the couple will deny it, but then divorce a year later.

So I’m torn for our Pichi couple. On one hand I would love to have proof of their relationship, but on the other hand, I fear what SK fans would do (just think of the horrible backlash against Lee Seung Gi lately). I do think LDW is popular enough to withstand any sort of “scandal” but I really don’t want Pichi to be outed before they are ready to announce it themselves.

Yes i saw it too and same with you i questioned their credentials because theyre using her pic with ji hyun woo (her ex) instead lol..

29 minutes ago, ChonkyJojo said:

Hi, guys. I’m just a silent reader and I usually browse through this forum as guest. Anyway, regarding TONT, as much as I want YIN to be a part of it, I don’t think it’s a good idea. My gut feeling is telling me YIN probably won’t take the role as not to arouse the PICHI couple rumor more. 

Secondly, the news sources that have been spreading about the casting rumor seem suspicious to me. They’re neither from soompi nor allkpop albeit any legit news outlets. I feel like this is a just a stunt by extreme Pichi fans. 

I actually prefer the next seasons to focus more on the gumiho brothers about their fallout and history. 

And just an advice, whatever news source no matter what, please take with a grain of salt. That also includes PICHI couple interacting with other actors/actresses. We don’t know them, we are just bystanders.

We can only hope the best for both of them including them end up with different people. 

I’m already traumatized by what happened to SongSong couple so when I ship others, I now look at things objectively and try not to get too emotional :’)

Hi, thanks for your opinion agree with you..even if the rumour is true i dont think yin would accept that 

And yes at the end we dont really know them, rn im just trying to ship them happily without heavy heart

• Like 5
  • Love 1

What is YIN filming for?? I thought Snowdrop was done filming?? What finale is fireworks?? 

1 hour ago, ChonkyJojo said:

Thank you for your thoughts! I agree completely. Even just the timing aspect of it -- if they're doing casting calls for the FL right now, they're not going to announce anything. Auditions and screen tests take time to develop

What this does tell me is that there are a ton of fans, especially outside of Korea, that wants them together lol. So thinking strategically, if LDW and YIN want to minimize the impact to their careers when they eventually officially settle down, then the least damaging move is always each other lol

Song Song was rough. But what fans saw was 100% real. The other aspects of their personality and/or their long term values didn't align enough to be together for a long time, but there was no way to know that. It appeared they themselves didn't know until well after, either

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

This filming, there's chef and singers could this be show like soh?? Hmm .. :glasses: 

Someone mentioned this before but seeing amazing yooinna post makes me remember these guminho rings again.. wookie said he had 3 colors of these rings? Cmiiw well look into this pic she wears black, silver plus i guess what she wears in tswlm is gold?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUZ8RKHpw13/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

We know these two always do things in tandem or have some similarities in close timing to each other. So it won’t be surprising if YIN is doing a variety. Or more likely a lifestyle program or mukbang? 

I’m not certain but I think casting calls and auditions are for newer actors? I don’t think well established actors need to go through this. Or if the producer is very determined to cast a certain actor I think it’s more a case of the actor’s availability and fees. That’s why the writers of those articles said the source is a random jtbc employee. As I said earlier the articles come from dubious news sites so I’m not holding my breath. Not necessarily from Pichi fans but sites who are milking the situation and want to create clicks to their sites. That’s why I was more worried that YIN and Pichi would get hate if fans continue to spread unverified news. 

@RollyPennymy eyesight is not the best but it looks like she’s wearing the black and gold one in the pictures? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

And yes at the end we dont really know them, rn im just trying to ship them happily without heavy heart

Agree , a lot of reasonable people trying to ship them and would love seeing them together, of course. Just thinking about how much "detective work" :) has been done here in this forum. lol

About part 2 - 3 of that fantasy drama, it's as some of us have said, we will love see them working together again, but we also can see that maybe, just maybe, could this drama not be so good this time. 

I don't know much of the other couple you named, but Yin and Ldw, pichi, have been 2and 1/2 year where themselves have given many clues, as saying fx; -they see each other very often privatly or Ldw saying that Yin is very close to him and special in his heart, words that many will understand as love. 
Their co-actors' comments have also given them the impression of them having extraordinary closeness and good chemistry outside the set as well, which attracted attention and was enjoyable to watch. Also their personalities seem to be very similar and complementary in many ways. Myself believe they are a real couple, not just friends, and I also have the intuition that, efter Yins bad experience with "haters", she doesn't want people know before they are ready. But it's maybe impossible avoit it when they are so "famous" :sweatingbullets:
Of course we know, this is how it is, we can't never know what they feel in their hearts, much less prove it. There is nothing wrong,I think, with doing "detective work" being pichi fans without being extremists, just enjoying the shiping and laughing a little. :) :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

I’m not certain but I think casting calls and auditions are for newer actors? I don’t think well established actors need to go through this. Or if the producer is very determined to cast a certain actor I think it’s more a case of the actor’s availability and fees. That’s why the writers of those articles said the source is a random jtbc employee. As I said earlier the articles come from dubious news sites so I’m not holding my breath. Not necessarily from Pichi fans but sites who are milking the situation and want to create clicks to their sites. That’s why I was more worried that YIN and Pichi would get hate if fans continue to spread unverified news. 

Ah interesting. So kdrama productions don't do auditions at all if you're a known talent? I guess that's why typecasting is such a big concern there... That's not great imo... Although didn't Goblin do a wide search for Sunny? I remember reading articles saying Nana and someone else didn't do well on their audition

Yes @RollyPenny and she wore the yellow gold ones in the Goblin special too. Maybe she sponsors the brand, or the brand belongs to a personal friend of hers? Seems to me LDW was supporting her with the rings... Just like the craft services on his talk show buying her branded dosirak dinners hehe. One, I don't think the rings added much to TOTNT and he already had the bedazzled brooch on that gumiho suit. Two, I feel like I haven't seen male actors wear rings like this. Three, if LDW was so fashion forward as to wear accessories like this, he'd be experimenting with both loose and tight cuts on his casual clothes, not just exclusively potato sacs? lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I think if you are well known you will get approached for roles and you get scripts sent to you. I am not 100 percent certain though! 

Those rings were worn by quite a few celebs so maybe it was a new fad or some brand being widely promoted. Wookie does wear rings in his downtime but thicker ones. He rotates the bracelets because fans give him so many. The thin ring bands in TOTNT were an odd choice I agree. 

Yes the amount of detective work done here is enough to fill a book. And I don’t believe what was found is all fiction hehe. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I wonder if they send scripts to multiple actors, then screen test if multiple are interested. I'm guessing YIN probably rejects a ton of scripts in general 

Ahh I see! That makes sense. Yes the rings I see on men -- that are not wedding bands -- are generally thick, not so thin and dainty

LMAO seriously. I think we're all beyond qualified to be private eyes at this point. I've said this before but not disclosing relationships is great not just for actors' privacy but also great for actors commercially. The kdrama industry definitely encourages shipping what with the BTS etc. Then Pichi takes this up to level 1000 by being so secretive yet prolific lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

I wonder if they send scripts to multiple actors, then screen test if multiple are interested. I'm guessing YIN probably rejects a ton of scripts in general 

Ahh I see! That makes sense. Yes the rings I see on men -- that are not wedding bands -- are generally thick, not so thin and dainty

LMAO seriously. I think we're all beyond qualified to be private eyes at this point. I've said this before but not disclosing relationships is great not just for actors' privacy but also great for actors commercially. The kdrama industry definitely encourages shipping what with the BTS etc. Then Pichi takes this up to level 1000 by being so secretive yet prolific lol

Are those rings from Versace too? Because I was curious about where their safety pins come from. The skirt and the outerwear are from Versace apparently. 

Could this be they have the same stylist? Or just ‘happen’ to wear the same brand?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoSecretive yet prolific - yes that’s what makes it work I believe. Enough to make fans believe it’s real too. But also gives them time and space to solidify the relationship. Which songsong sadly did not have. It was so whirlwind and not built on solid ground. I sincerely (let me do a Wookie here, 진심이) hope it will be forever for our Pichi. 

The safety pins they wore were from different designers. I recall reading the brand names but can’t remember. The similarity and timing was enough to make us squeal. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

uff we have the best eyes in this forum!  Soon or later you will find out what happen with this TWO, I'm sure. hahah :lol:

I'm not good as detective, but I have a question: If they knew that will be a part 2 when they finished part 1,  so LDW have a lot of time to talk about this YIN, right?  And they sure already knew if JBA will take her part or not, I think. They had time to at least know who could play the main roles. I guess. Then WHY did YIN's name come up??

There is something real in this rumor I think...:huh:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yes TOTNT had a couple of scenes where safety pins came up so I get why LDW had one but I don't think it came up in Spies Who Loved Me. Maybe YIN thought it would be easily explained if fans caught on because she played a wedding dress designer? Ha

Spoiler

IIRC Lee Yeon (or was it Nam Ji ah?) used a safety pin to cut his lip to draw out Imoogi. This was towards the end

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

You mean this dispatch article??

"This revelation piqued the interest of Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na supporters. If this rumor is accurate, “Tale of the Nine Tailed” will be the couple’s third project together. Previously, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na worked well together in “Goblin” and “Touch your heart.” Dispatch even circulated the couple’s dating rumors since they frequently spend time together on weekends."

• Like 1
  • Love 1