[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 9/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, dramachaserxoxo said:

Not sure when this was filmed but I thought LDW was literally glowing in that Produce 101 Vlive with the trainees around the campsite (when they ate the cake decorations lol). I'm guessing after TYH wrapped?

Agree, The way I see (just my opinion) the change of LDW to the manly, sexy personality and look has had its starting point in TYH,where at the end in the last chapters you can feel and appreciate a change perhaps of a more personal kind, not only in his role as an actor or his look,but that "extra" we were talking about. It is not the same as before(roommate Ldw).
The second moment that marks was at the show "Producer 101" where clearly was like@dramachaserxoxo noticed it, until the end of the show. A general change in everything as    appearance, look, expression, comments, interviews, events, even physically; a person who really changes assuming his age, maturity and maybe "to fall in love for real"? 

Perhaps that has been happening until today. Idk.  (?)

Ps: I read once that TYH was made with a minimal budget and almost 0 promotion, without comparison with other dramas of the moment (privat secretary). Apparently it was really kind of healing drama.:huh:

:heart2beat:

PRODUCE 101, LEE DONG WOOK 

lee dongwook Xlee dongwook X

Spoiler

VIII-300x228.jpg

Edited by Emily Bett
Please use the spoiler tag for multiple images, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@Lunita. I believe the “minimal” promotion for TYH. If you look at other shows (I.e., CLOY), where they had so many little promotional videos of BINJIN doing silly games, etc. and the few just straight ads for the show TYH (the jukebox vid, the one with the Xmas tree), no comparison in what they spent in promoting the show. Heck, there’s only the one interview day (same day as the press conference) and the Kakao live and TVN promotion (both shot on the same day), and you really can’t find anything else. Maybe it’s because LDW was already too busy filming Produce 101 (my favorite scene is when he does the model walk, putting all those wanna be KPop trainees to shame—he definitely had “it” for me!).

But the promotion ads for TYH, even though cute, I did not think were very well done—the vibe they gave off had nothing to do with the vibe of the show (which I started rewatching last night). The show was pure silly fun and a realistic romance, without all the silly love triangles and childhood lost love typical storylines that I see in other Kdramas. It’s why it’s my favorite. And now that I am rewatching the show, after months of reading all of your comments, I am convinced they were dating during the filming of that show!

I have read as far as Chap 48 of the web toon. Both characters are very different than their tv counterparts. Web toon is way steamier, too, with them jumping in the sack right at the beginning of their relationship. Breakup was very short-lived, also. And KJR is a divorce attorney, and there’s no Kim Se Won in the story :confused:.  And OJS can’t cook — KJR is the master chef. So it’s interesting in that I think the writers incorporated a lot of LDW and YIN’s “real” relationship in their storylines and lines of the script. It’s why their acting seems so effortless in the show (my opinion) and why their eyes seem to shine with love when they look at one another on screen. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I believe the “minimal” promotion for TYH. If you look at other shows (I.e., CLOY), where they had so many little promotional videos of BINJIN doing silly games, etc. and the few just straight ads for the show TYH (the jukebox vid, the one with the Xmas tree), no comparison in what they spent in promoting the show. Heck, there’s only the one interview day (same day as the press conference) and the Kakao live and TVN promotion (both shot on the same day), and you really can’t find anything else. Maybe it’s because LDW was already too busy filming Produce 101 (my favorite scene is when he does the model walk, putting all those wanna be KPop trainees to shame—he definitely had “it” for me!).

But the promotion ads for TYH, even though cute, I did not think were very well done—the vibe they gave off had nothing to do with the vibe of the show (which I started rewatching last night). The show was pure silly fun and a realistic romance, without all the silly love triangles and childhood lost love typical storylines that I see in other Kdramas. It’s why it’s my favorite. And now that I am rewatching the show, after months of reading all of your comments, I am convinced they were dating during the filming of that show!

I have read as far as Chap 48 of the web toon. Both characters are very different than their tv counterparts. Web toon is way steamier, too, with them jumping in the sack right at the beginning of their relationship. Breakup was very short-lived, also. And KJR is a divorce attorney, and there’s no Kim Se Won in the story :confused:.  And OJS can’t cook — KJR is the master chef. So it’s interesting in that I think the writers incorporated a lot of LDW and YIN’s “real” relationship in their storylines and lines of the script. It’s why their acting seems so effortless in the show (my opinion) and why their eyes seem to shine with love when they look at one another on screen. :love:

Absolutely, agree , I couldn't have said it better. 

Yes, most of the audience I think had the same feeling, like we were watching something alike reality, the actors love story, sometimes it was "beautiful to see" how they were really falling in love to each other in front of us, that special feeling made this drama to something "unique". 

In addition, it is not necessary to name the depth that is expressed between the lines, showing different aspects of society such as corruption, competition, injustice, violence, drugs and especially prejudice. YooInNa's acting is brilliant and Ldw follows her perfectly, they make a magical couple. I rememberLDW himself said in Kakaotv that both he and Yin resembled their characters in many things, with the difference that Yin is very intelligent, but  he could have a bad character and he's also quite conservative even people don't believe it.
In a BTS when they are on the couch, Yin tries to read her script and he starts playing around her neck, Yin's reaction (both of them) was so typical of a couples intimacy and it was so obvious, she knew how to play, what to do and what to say in the game, obviously it was something childish and cute Ldw did to her from time to time. lol, that spontaneous unconscious act was really cute!  Touch Your Heart was what they said it was: A HEALING ROM COM, FOR THEM AND FOR THE AUDIENCE, kind of visual film therapy.:heart:

:7555_attack:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Produce 101, LeeDongWook gets emotional listening to the beautiful love song that he has just introduced to the public, "Me After You" by Paul Kim, saying "if I were an artist I would write it and sing it for my lover" :wub:

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lunita said:

I rememberLDW himself said in Kakaotv that both he and Yin resembled their characters in many things, with the difference that Yin is very intelligent, but  he could have a bad character and he's also quite conservative even people don't believe it.

Agreed. During both Goblin and TOTNT promo events, LDW emphasized that the characters he played was mostly acting, not mostly himself. But he always said the opposite with TYH. I feel like actors wouldn't usually say the character they play is like themselves in real life, because you always hear netizen criticisms of certain actors/actresses playing themselves in every role, so this always stood out to me. Especially after the backlash he got from his performance in Life (unfair IMO, was he supposed to overact when the character was supposed to be stoic and unemotional?)

Hahha that Produce 101 Vlive is fun. They did "chemistry tests" of each group of trainees, and one of the question was what part of daepyonim LDW would you want to switch with (iirc? Someone pls correct me if that's wrong) All the groups said his face, and LDW looked embarrassed but also flattered every single time lmao. 

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

"ME AFTER YOU" , PAUL KIM,  ENG SUB.  :heart::heart:

6 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Agreed. During both Goblin and TOTNT promo events, LDW emphasized that the characters he played was mostly acting, not mostly himself. But he always said the opposite with TYH. I feel like actors wouldn't usually say the character they play is like themselves in real life, because you always hear netizen criticisms of certain actors/actresses playing themselves in every role, so this always stood out to me. 

Hahha that Produce 101 Vlive is fun. They did "chemistry tests" of each group of trainees, and one of the question was what part of daepyonim LDW would you want to switch with (iirc? Someone pls correct me if that's wrong) All the groups said his face, and LDW looked embarrassed but also flattered every single time lmao

RIGHT! hahaha.. yeah it's also the first time I hear LDW say that...

later at the party 2 of them perfomanced for him that scene where YooInNa hides behind a man's coat!! and they laughing and teasing LDW. :lol::sweatingbullets: :wub:

PS, attention to the lyric of that song! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, AkiChan said:

@Lunita. I believe the “minimal” promotion for TYH. If you look at other shows (I.e., CLOY), where they had so many little promotional videos of BINJIN doing silly games, etc. and the few just straight ads for the show TYH (the jukebox vid, the one with the Xmas tree), no comparison in what they spent in promoting the show. Heck, there’s only the one interview day (same day as the press conference) and the Kakao live and TVN promotion (both shot on the same day), and you really can’t find anything else. Maybe it’s because LDW was already too busy filming Produce 101 (my favorite scene is when he does the model walk, putting all those wanna be KPop trainees to shame—he definitely had “it” for me!).

Absolutely. I have always maintained they were dating during TYH. It was real to reel, not the other way round. Like you, the more I watch TYH (5x so far) the more I am convinced. I uncover new things every time I watch the kakao interview. I was surprised the early posts on this thread kept asking them to date and telling him to make the first move. I wanted to say, it’s plain as day, they are a couple already! I also didn’t agree with those who said YIN was holding back, that she didn’t feel the same way he did. On the surface yes, as she is careful but I believe they were both in deep. Screen couples don’t kiss like that. You can fake steamy passion/lust but you cannot fake tenderness and quiet passion. You can smash your lips together but you cannot fake knowing how your partner likes to be kissed. You cannot fake knowing the contours of her mouth so well. His blushing when kissing her at her house was so telling. 

Even in a recent interview (was it this year or late last year?) when Wookie was asked which screen character he cherishes the most, he replied that people have said his character/personality resembles Lee Yeon but he refuted it and talked instead about his compassion and love for Wang Yeo. This surprised me becos I thought TOTNT meant a lot to him. And when asked his favorite scene in Goblin, he chose the peach flower scene as his favorite, same as YIN.

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Even in a recent interview (was it this year or late last year?) when Wookie was asked which screen character he cherishes the most, he replied that people have said his character/personality resembles Lee Yeon but he refuted it and talked instead about his compassion and love for Wang Yeo. This surprised me becos I thought TOTNT meant a lot to him. And when asked his favorite scene in Goblin, he chose the peach flower scene as his favorite, same as YIN.

Agreed! I am still not 100% convinced that he didn't sign up for TYH to chase YIN lol. Career wise it didn't set him back but it didn't fit the trajectory that he had been setting up for post-Goblin. 

Is this the one where he's half sitting on a stool? I don't get the reasoning behind people saying his personality resembling Lee Yeon? That character

Spoiler

abandoned his kid brother for 600 years..

. LDW paid for his sister's wedding and put up the initial capital behind his brother in law's vet clinic (lol i don't know why I remember this, but it's from that taxi interview). 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Agreed! I am still not 100% convinced that he didn't sign up for TYH to chase YIN lol. Career wise it didn't set him back but it didn't fit the trajectory that he had been setting up for post-Goblin. 

Is this the one where he's half sitting on a stool? I don't get the reasoning behind people saying his personality resembling Lee Yeon? That character abandoned his kid brother for 600 years... LDW paid for his sister's wedding and put up the initial capital behind his brother in law's vet clinic (lol i don't know why I remember this, but it's from that taxi interview). 

Yes, half sitting on the stool. See link below, slide 2. Do you know when was this interview? His fans seem to like his gumiho character so perhaps they project LY into his real personality. Agree he is very person and family centred and does not have the arrogance of the early part of the LY character. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqrf1IpOse/?utm_medium=copy_link

Actually he had been quite obvious in showing how YIN is special to him. Saying that he accepted TYH because of her, saying "saranghae" on kakao talk (quite resolutely too if you study it closely). He is a deliberate person. So to me, these things have meaning to them, he does not say these things offhandedly. And who knows what else he gave her apart from vitamins?! 

I believe he accepted TYH  to use that 4 months as an excuse to spend legit time together. How else can they be seen publicly with each other? And I think they enjoy working together professionally as well. Good actors always say it is easier to act with another good actor who is on par with you. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Lunita said:

Ps: I read once that TYH was made with a minimal budget and almost 0 promotion, without comparison with other dramas of the moment (privat secretary). Apparently it was really kind of healing drama.

@Lunita Yes, maybe Touch Your Heart had a very little promotion at that time! But it's okay, Touch Your Heart starring Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook are now gaining fans and positive reviews around the world since it was aired in Netflix last May 2021.

spacer.png

I want them to have a promotion by having featured in a magazine cover in korea. They said it's impossible for YIN and LDW to do a magazine cover story for a korean magazine but let's wait and see in the future if they will do a magazine cover together. I still wanted to have a season 2 of Touch Your Heart soon!

I found this site about Touch Your Heart in which the kdrama was based. 

https://m.tapas.io/series/touch-your-heart/info

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

Actually he had been quite obvious in showing how YIN is special to him. Saying that he accepted TYH because of her, saying "saranghae" on kakao talk (quite resolutely too if you study it closely). He is a deliberate person. So to me, these things have meaning to them, he does not say these things offhandedly. And who knows what else he gave her apart from vitamins?! 

Heheh agreed. Anyone else feel like he looked a little disappointed she didn't say anything more deliberate - like he did - in that iQiyi interview, after he said that he took the role because of her? In the Viki interview, which I assume occurred after the iQiyi one, he looked completely out of energy. He first punted answering to YIN, and when he had to answer regarding his character, he just said KJR was the opposite of OJS... lol. I sometimes overread into body language so I don't know if this meant anything, but found the difference in energy level interesting since the two interviews should have happened fairly close to each other

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Heheh agreed. Anyone else feel like he looked a little disappointed she didn't say anything more deliberate - like he did - in that iQiyi interview, after he said that he took the role because of her? In the Viki interview, which I assume occurred after the iQiyi one, he looked completely out of energy. He first punted answering to YIN, and when he had to answer regarding his character, he just said KJR was the opposite of OJS... lol. I sometimes overread into body language so I don't know if this meant anything, but found the difference in energy level interesting since the two interviews should have happened fairly close to each other

Strange they didn’t agree before hand what to say or not say! Maybe she was taken aback by his frankness in iQIYI so she decided to play it low key. Maybe she gave him a piece of her mind after iQIYI and he decided to hold back during Viki heehee. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Agreed. I think she was expecting him to repeat the standard points that he had said during the press conference and frankly, which most actors repeat in these interviews. She probably wasn't expecting him to start playing it so bold and start spilling how they meet privately and how he took the role because of her and because it will be such a fun set to be a part of etc (lol). She seemed tense when he was going on about that lol. In the Viki interview, she had much higher energy (lol her answer about the commercials) while he was the opposite. Do overseas fans care less about actors/actresses dating? I would think perhaps yes? So he felt safer being more "jinsimi"? :tounge_wink: In the iQiyi interview for TOTNT he was subtly complaining about the question they got about their favorite lines. I feel like he wouldn't have done that in an interview with a domestic media outlet

• Like 5
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Agreed. I think she was expecting him to repeat the standard points that he had said during the press conference and frankly, which most actors repeat in these interviews. She probably wasn't expecting him to start playing it so bold and start spilling how they meet privately and how he took the role because of her and because it will be such a fun set to be a part of etc (lol). She seemed tense when he was going on about that lol. In the Viki interview, she had much higher energy (lol her answer about the commercials) while he was the opposite. Do overseas fans care less about actors/actresses dating? I would think perhaps yes? So he felt safer being more "jinsimi"? :tounge_wink: In the iQiyi interview for TOTNT he was subtly complaining about the question they got about their favorite lines. I feel like he wouldn't have done that in an interview with a domestic media outlet

With k netizens being quick to judge and openly critical I think the celebs also tend to play things safe. More leeway to say more and give away more to overseas media. Maybe she felt bad that he was out of it during Viki and decided to make it up to him by being chirpy and revealing more. This would then balance out how much they had both revealed. They are a superb tag team really, notwithstanding what they were trying to hide! 

Alternatively another way to look at it and not read too much into it is that they decided to take turns? He would front the iQIYI interview and she would front the Viki one. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

With k netizens being quick to judge and openly critical I think the celebs also tend to play things safe. More leeway to say more and give away more to overseas media. Maybe she felt bad that he was out of it during Viki and decided to make it up to him by being chirpy and revealing more. This would then balance out how much they had both revealed. They are a superb tag team really, notwithstanding what they were trying to hide! 

Bassimida! It was so cute how she just answered everything when he gave up lol, no communication needed

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Yoo In Na had a korean drama " My Secret Hotel while Lee Dong Wook had a korean drama titled Hotel King. In both dramas YIN and LDW both work in the hotel. Pichi fans, have you watched those dramas already? 

spacer.png

And LDW also had a drama titled " LIFE " and his role there was a doctor.... and YIN 's upcoming role in the drama " Snowdrop " will be a doctor too. She will play the role of a doctor named Kang Chung Ya. Now both of them had a chance to play the role of a doctor. 

spacer.png

photo ctto

• Like 3

Still a lot of people preises TYH and feel good after to watch it.  :wub:

TYH is a loved healing romcom that can give you a happy moment you maybe are needing.:) 

a tweet from today 20 sept. 202i, like many others I have read.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I agree with most of the previous comments. We have complementary points of view and a few different ones. I really like to share opinions and observations. Thanks!

With that said. I think, as LDW himself sincerely said, he wanted to be part of TYH for two reasons, because of YIN and also because this was a healing romcom that could help him and others to feel better since it was a romcom full of love and  sincerity.

TYH is not a silly film or just light (in relation to many others romcom) as is sometimes thought.     It all depends on interpreting the subtleties and values behind the script and the brilliant acting of all the actors.

The director and LDW spoke of "healing", something that is not easy to interpret or write. On the contrary, the most difficult thing for an actor is to make people laugh and transmit good positive vibes without falling into empty idiocy, which is not the case in TYH.

That ability is only achieved by very good,conscious actors like YooInNa and LDW and I think we like it bcs of them and feel it special because it is also a funny, romantic film with content and values that are present in society and we can recognize.

TYH is a good healing RomCom played by very good actors who have not always been valued (both) as they deserve, unfortunately. Not only LDW has something to take care of in his career, so does YIN, she is simply very independent,-no fans events,no soc.media- sensitive but strong and appreciates the good little things even if they aren't popular or accepted by the majority.

At this point I think so does LDW. Both have matured, being strong and maintain their self-esteem despite the usual critics, including some tough fans. Hopefully they still comfort each other as lovers (?)+ they are a  strong and happy couple, something special. :)     :heart::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I think LDW 's hairstyle is slightly similar to that of his hair in Life where he played as a doctor. Yes! Touch Your Heart is a romantic, comedy drama series with a touched of some legal scenes involving Attorney Kwon Jung Rok and her newest secretary Ms. Oh Jin Shim and as YIN said before, LDW was very good in acting as an attorney and for memorizing those long legal terms in court. This drama shows how good they are as professional actor and actress so we all wanted them to play more and more roles in a drama series soon. I hope YIN and LDW understand that their fans wanted them together again maybe in a movie, a commercial, magazine cover, variety talk show in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1