[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Yes! OMG,  you guys are amazing, thanks for your observations.! :phew::lol:
Anyway, I've been "thinking and thinking".. haha, that it may be everyone(agencies,staff,people who works very close to them, close friends etc.) agree to leave small signs of their relationship to the fans,and do it very slowly to avoid a strong reaction from them later.:sweatingbullets:  (?)

We have noticed a change in both of them, especially LDW, who appears much more in TV,in public, than Yin. He looks very happy, but in calm, not too close to his female colleagues, careful and more mature. Being relaxed and closed mostly to female friends in common with Yin.

Yin seems to be fine having a filming break (drama), a chosen pause, I don't know, but I feel that it's possible that they are initiating an opening so we notice carefully and slowly they are together as couple and maybe, just maybe will marry next year, or this year? :rolleyes: Could it be??  thi's so exciting :blush:  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

https://twitter.com/hedgehogwookie_/status/1441407692963127298?s=19

Watched Ldw's VLive and he said this after being asked to choose between Bowing to his father in law and farting Vs. Blacking out in front of him.

He said, "I don't know because I don't have a father in law yet. But I'll tell you after."

AFTER WHAT, OPPA? AFTER GETTING MARRIED? Do you have a secret girlfriend whom you plan to marry soon?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:

Watched Ldw's VLive and he said this after being asked to choose between Bowing to his father in law and farting Vs. Blacking out in front of him.

He said, "I don't know because I don't have a father in law yet. But I'll tell you after."

AFTER WHAT, OPPA? AFTER GETTING MARRIED? Do you have a secret girlfriend whom you plan to marry soon?

Now we are getting father in law questions are we? That’s a good sign! 

@Lunita yes I would think agency staff would gradually come to know. How long can you keep secret dating 100% secret anyway? No matter what you would need your ceo, manager, driver to know isn’t it so that they can cover up for you. Besides, people who work in celeb agencies have to sign confidentiality agreements. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:

Ohh right! also if you don't have a lover you just don't use,"YET" And "after" ?  it could be, "tell you when I get a lover" , but "after" ?.

haha this is insane :lol:

6 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

yes I would think agency staff would gradually come to know. How long can you keep secret dating 100% secret anyway? No matter what you would need your ceo, manager, driver to know isn’t it so that they can cover up for you. Besides, people who work in celeb agencies have to sign confidentiality agreements. 

They surely help them "to have the secret" in the first place, it couldn't happen without them.

Just thinking all the visit on the filmset, pick up by car, etc, coffee truck etc, 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

34 minutes ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:

Wow great catch!! I missed this part. Very suspicious!!

Lmao why is his staff asking about farting and blacking out, not to a comedian, but a kdrama actor. This man's beauty commercials help pay for your salary my goodness lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Atty.Hedgehog said:

to choose between Bowing to his father in law and farting Vs. Blacking out in front of him.

And WHY precisely  farting??  Yin said she doesn't like farting close to her in 7.7 b.! hahah...   :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:   caught! 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Lunita said:

Ohh right! also if you don't have a lover you just don't use,"YET" And "after" ?  it could be, "tell you when I get a lover" , but "after" ?.

haha this is insane :lol:

They surely help them "to have the secret" in the first place, it couldn't happen without them.

Just thinking all the visit on the filmset, pick up by car, etc, coffee truck etc, 

Exactly. Don’t forget when filming TYH they would leave the set together. And then where did they go, I would like to know? Their managers must know where they went after leaving the set as they are responsible for the whereabouts of the celebs they look after. So yes definitely the staff closest to them would know their deep dark secrets lol. 

Yes yes yes! good catch on the farting bit! Omg this vlive is turning out to be really interesting!

10 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Wow great catch!! I missed this part. Very suspicious!!

Lmao why is his staff asking about farting and blacking out, not to a comedian, but a kdrama actor. This man's beauty commercials help pay for your salary my goodness lol

The staff who came up with the questions could be a long time staff or someone close to him who knows Wookie won’t get offended. So if the staff is close to him and knows him well, she would likely know about his GF and therefore TAILORED THE QUESTIONS to tease him. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:weary: I haven't had a chance to watch more than 2 minutes of the VLive yet! All your comments and insights are making me want to blow off my work today so I can watch it! I don't think I'll have an opportunity to watch it until Sunday. :dissapointed:

But I want to thank you all so much for your insights -- I'll definitely be watching it and taking note of all you have observed!

One thing that keeps popping in my head is -- what if they are already engaged? If you are engaged to be married, you are technically "not dating" any longer--so all those statements that have come out of their mouths in the past few years would not be lies. . . i.e., "I haven't dated anyone in so long [because I have been in a committed relationship for two years now]" or "I would take a lie detector test that I am not dating anyone [because I am NOT dating, I am engaged]." IF it were true, I (and many of you) would be soo happy!:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I see comments on other websites saying how LDW is getting very old now so he needs to marry someone very young… Hard disagree from me... Not just because I am a Pichi shipper but why would he do that? Is LDW supposed to just kill off his red hot career momentum and elope with a 20 year old just so he can conceive for 3 kids naturally? Knets seem critical of celeb couples with significant age gaps. And there IS such a thing as fertility technology. In fact, there are many studies projecting that natural conceptions will be on the decline given the way Western men's overall health has been trending. Many, if not most, Hollywood couples do surrogacy and/or IVF because of the trouble the woman has in needing to lose weight quickly, as well as the potential to plan for twins, etc. Gong Yong says he’s too young to get married, and he’s a couple of years older… There are so many K-actresses not married in their 40s — there is simply no way ALL of them don’t ever want kids…

41 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

:weary: I haven't had a chance to watch more than 2 minutes of the VLive yet! All your comments and insights are making me want to blow off my work today so I can watch it! I don't think I'll have an opportunity to watch it until Sunday. :dissapointed:

But I want to thank you all so much for your insights -- I'll definitely be watching it and taking note of all you have observed!

One thing that keeps popping in my head is -- what if they are already engaged? If you are engaged to be married, you are technically "not dating" any longer--so all those statements that have come out of their mouths in the past few years would not be lies. . . i.e., "I haven't dated anyone in so long [because I have been in a committed relationship for two years now]" or "I would take a lie detector test that I am not dating anyone [because I am NOT dating, I am engaged]." IF it were true, I (and many of you) would be soo happy!:love:

Ooh that is very interesting way of looking at things! Yes, if they get caught somehow, then they can say we weren’t actually *dating* dating... Amazing. And same — the lagged and scant subs makes watching very time consuming… Hope you can watch it soon.
Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I got married late in life (36 and my spouse 39). I was in law school at the time, so we waited a few years to have a child. I was 39 when my son was born and my best friend waited until 43 to have her first child. Both children are healthy (mine is 17, hers is 13)! I could have had more children, but I chose not to (which I sometimes regret).

I know they have both said in interviews that they want 3 kids, so they'd better start soon, or adopt!

Hopefully, by the time I watch the VLive, the subs will be better! There's a Wookie fan who usually does a translation on YouTube, but it might be weeks or months before it is uploaded. I know it's a lot of work!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I got married late in life (36 and my spouse 39). I was in law school at the time, so we waited a few years to have a child. I was 39 when my son was born and my best friend waited until 43 to have her first child. Both children are healthy (mine is 17, hers is 13)! I could have had more children, but I chose not to (which I sometimes regret).

:wub:

Spoiler

In other countries most couples now marry after 37-40 y,o. and it is quite common to have children around 37-43.There is always an increased health risk, of course,but there are many good and safe methods of having children by insimination or others.Thanks for share your experience. 

As LDW has said, 'he is the conservative type',and although he has childish personality aspects, he is a man who had heavy responsibilities since almost a teenager, has worked hard and had some life experience. He would not marry a woman much younger than him, he also needs someone mature to lean on, he knows what he wants.
I think maybe have been some of his toughest fans unconsciously feeling that they know him 100% (absolutely experts, like their mothers) and almost 'Ldw owners' These tough fans don't accept very easily Yin or anyone else, lol, they prefer cheer him on with someone "they like" for him.:lol:   

I have also noticed that we haven't see the usual photos with theirs usual bf in a long time. right?  hmm..spending more time together maybe? :wub::wub:

And I have a very strong feeling that YooInNa wants to be a Mom and

LeeDongWook wants and "needs" to protect someone, be a Father protecting his child. :love: :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, AkiChan said:

I know they have both said in interviews that they want 3 kids, so they'd better start soon, or adopt!

Hopefully, by the time I watch the VLive, the subs will be better! There's a Wookie fan who usually does a translation on YouTube, but it might be weeks or months before it is uploaded. I know it's a lot of work!

Thank you so much for sharing. My family and friends too have mostly started families in their later thirties / forties. Age of the parents is just one tiny, tiny factor that is statistically linked to infant health -- parents' health, diet, family medical history are bigger drivers. Even then, we are still talking about the range of well under 1%... If I recall, the odds of dying in a car accident every time someone drives their car is higher.

Anyway, it baffles me when I see this on Pichi posts on other platforms. Under that logic, YIN should date someone younger and a non-smoker, unlike LDW... Nobody "optimizes" for a significant other that way, as if building an avatar in a video game or something. I think I need to stay away from comment sections more lmao

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yes, I think some of LDW fans are a bit crazy!  I have never understood why a fan wouldn't want an actor/singer/athlete -- whomever they admire--NOT get married and be HAPPY. Does the fan really think LDW is going to be with them? One of the biggest reasons that I ship 

That said, I have 2-3 YouTube video libraries of LDW & YIN's videos (some official, but most Fan Made) and it's very obvious that there are a LOT of people who ship him with YIN! Yes, there is sometimes a random comment that is negative, but I have to say those are very few and far between (and most of them are people who ship him with JBA).

I find it funny that people comment that he needs to marry someone younger, because the backlash on him "dating" (if you could call it that) Suzy (who is 12 years his junior) was mostly about their age difference! People are cra-cra!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, AkiChan said:

Yes, I think some of LDW fans are a bit crazy!  I have never understood why a fan wouldn't want an actor/singer/athlete -- whomever they admire--NOT get married and be HAPPY. Does the fan really think LDW is going to be with them? One of the biggest reasons that I ship 

That said, I have 2-3 YouTube video libraries of LDW & YIN's videos (some official, but most Fan Made) and it's very obvious that there are a LOT of people who ship him with YIN! Yes, there is sometimes a random comment that is negative, but I have to say those are very few and far between (and most of them are people who ship him with JBA).

I find it funny that people comment that he needs to marry someone younger, because the backlash on him "dating" (if you could call it that) Suzy (who is 12 years his junior) was mostly about their age difference! People are cra-cra!

Agree 100% , that's true, many many, I will say most of his fans, love Lee Dong Wook & YooInNa as couple and they would like they get married if they want too, only they are happy together! :love:                  :smooches3:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

LMAO YES. Some of these peanut gallery comments are nothing if not IN-consistent hahaha. Do you think the shipper fans / fans who don't care either way outnumber the fans who want him single (officially)? And I don't know why but I somehow feel like YIN's fans are way more chill about this than LDW's lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Large age gaps can work and can also not work. Basically it boils down to the individuals. The problem with fans is most of them fall for his looks and sexiness so they equate that with him having to remain single and available. Weird logic but there it is. I think he is a realist and has both feet on the ground so he will be ready to lose fans and popularity when he ties the knot. He is traditional and a family type of man so he will marry. 

I guess if they get married to each other they either need to have the 3 kids in quick succession or revise their expectations and have just 1 or 2. After all as Wookie always says, life does not go the way you expect. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I totally think the shipper fans/don't really care outweigh the crazy obsessed fans. Just like anything else, the crazy ones just have the loudest voices so it just seems like there are more of them!

During COVID lockdown here in the States, I think I read just about each and every comment on ALL of the LDW/YIN videos out there and I can assure you there are way more people who comment that they are "the perfect couple," "why aren't you married?," "it would be great if you were a couple in real life," etc. than anything else.

I have also watched TYH with the running comments a number of times and there's a LOT of people who want them to be together (not just us here on this page)!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

I totally think the shipper fans/don't really care outweigh the crazy obsessed fans. Just like anything else, the crazy ones just have the loudest voices so it just seems like there are more of them!

During COVID lockdown here in the States, I think I read just about each and every comment on ALL of the LDW/YIN videos out there and I can assure you there are way more people who comment that they are "the perfect couple," "why aren't you married?," "it would be great if you were a couple in real life," etc. than anything else.

I have also watched TYH with the running comments a number of times and there's a LOT of people who want them to be together (not just us here on this page)!

Yes looking at comments in the videos, many love Pichi and want them together. I also think the supportive fans of Pichi outweigh the crazy ones. I especially hope Korean people are supportive because at the end of the day they both live in Korean society. There are bound to be people objecting, saying YIN is not young enough or famous enough but as in all things in life, such things will die down. When the babies start coming, I don’t think it will be an issue anymore. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

It's funny, Why ask him about "father in law" ?!  and precisely "firting" ?!

when Yin was asked about to make a marriage contract (7.7 b.)she said if she has to make a marriage contract it will be "don't fart right next to her" hahaha..:blush: waht is this?!coincidence? :lol:Pichi couple be happy!!  :heart2:

Puede ser un primer plano de 2 personas y anteojos

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1