[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Dri30  and ziggery567 thank you!!!!

And thank you amazingyooinna on ig. I see that YIN fans and LDW fans are amazing as well! Thank you for sharing and doing the vid with sub.

And seeing each other often privately huhuhu guys. Okay. we are fine with it even if theres no picture as long as theyre seeing each other together. And i think more so now.

also i love where dongwook said that one of the attractive reason why he accepted the role was because of iNna. I remember what inna said in one of her interview that she was surprised when dongwook accepted the role because she was casted first. I bet lee dong wook , upon the director’s offer of the role ,read the script and read the lovey dovey cutie cutie scenes inna will make with jungrok and felt that he cant allow any guy to do it with her! Hahahahah (plus the director’s past drama were full of smooches and  skinship and the drama is a webtoon adaptation full of such)

i love also where YIN said sports is dongwook’ s specialty that he cannot lose to anyone. Like how did you know inna? I didnt know dongwook loves sports. And since we are on this sports, ahhh i see now dong wook why you want you and inna to excercise? Hahahahahh hahahahha oops

thank you everyone. Seems like dongwoook hasnt moved on from

KJR or is resting well or is busy, inna’s spotted going around but dongwook is nowhere to be found.

and who among you here are looking for dongwook’s staff ig? I mean theyre ninja as well

• Love 9
  • Insightful 3

Hi everyone!

Been awhile since I last visited a forum here. When it comes to ships, I am really picky like I can watch romantic shows just by enjoying the leads and nothing more than that... it rarely happens for me to ship two people so hard. Also, it's maybe because I don't have enough emotional currency to invest in two people that I am not even sure if they really like each other irl, but to feed our delusion, we ship the people we think who have that certain chemistry and connection, right? like cmon it's for fun. 

AND nowww I'm back!! I've been watching kdramas since 2010, but guess what, I'm just on my third ship right now after years of watching different shows. Today, I have decided to use the emotional currency that I have to invest in these two beautiful human being huhu ever since I've seen them in Goblin, I knew they looked so great tgt. No offense, but I enjoyed their loveline in that series more than the main couple lol 

Let's have fun guys! In Pichi couple we trust ;)

• Love 11

@potatohacker - WELCOME CHINGU!! 

I’m sure there are others who probably have the same question as me! :grin: 

WHAT have you noticed that made you wanna ship uri Beloved PichiHearteu Couple?? I am a relatively new fan of both of them, so I don’t know much about them - that’s why for the past few months, this thread plus IG accounts (especially amazingyooina and others that are more focused on LDW) have been a God-send!!

YESSS!! Like I have said so many times, being a shipper is REALLY HARD sometimes!! But like you said - In Pichi Hearteu Couple we trust and True :heart: will prevail! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

59 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

that’s why for the past few months, this thread plus IG accounts (especially amazingyooina and others that are more focused on LDW) have been a God-send!!

same here! first things i check in the morning, even before work emails. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

i love also where YIN said sports is dongwook’ s specialty that he cannot lose to anyone. Like how did you know inna? I didnt know dongwook loves sports

ditto on this one! apart from the observation that she must be really close to him as to 1) know what he's good at and 2) be comfortable and confident as to bring it up on television (the coaching answer). other people may not be okay with that, as they might say, who are you to suggest answers for me?! Lol. obviously, our pichi couple is on the other side of the spectrum. they are close and comfortable enough to have that level of conversation, and for public viewing no less! it makes me hopeful that they really are more than friends, but if they're "just friends", it's still so admirable! their aura of happiness they exude just makes you want to giggle, i feel happy too just by watching them. :wub:

• Love 8

3 hours ago, potatohacker said:

Hi everyone!

Been awhile since I last visited a forum here. When it comes to ships, I am really picky like I can watch romantic shows just by enjoying the leads and nothing more than that... it rarely happens for me to ship two people so hard. Also, it's maybe because I don't have enough emotional currency to invest in two people that I am not even sure if they really like each other irl, but to feed our delusion, we ship the people we think who have that certain chemistry and connection, right? like cmon it's for fun. 

AND nowww I'm back!! I've been watching kdramas since 2010, but guess what, I'm just on my third ship right now after years of watching different shows. Today, I have decided to use the emotional currency that I have to invest in these two beautiful human being huhu ever since I've seen them in Goblin, I knew they looked so great tgt. No offense, but I enjoyed their loveline in that series more than the main couple lol 

Let's have fun guys! In Pichi couple we trust ;)

This!!!! It is so weird that they have that kind of effect on people. This is my first ship and I feel as if I am the one in love and feeling all the feels for them :lol: How can they not be aware of that when are so aware of it when we watch them. The s_____ tension during the ointment scene and the heart fluttering moments when they tease each other is out of this world. Either they are just really really good actors or they are in denial :wub:

22 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

ditto on this one! apart from the observation that she must be really close to him as to 1) know what he's good at and 2) be comfortable and confident as to bring it up on television (the coaching answer). other people may not be okay with that, as they might say, who are you to suggest answers for me?! Lol. obviously, our pichi couple is on the other side of the spectrum. they are close and comfortable enough to have that level of conversation, and for public viewing no less! it makes me hopeful that they really are more than friends, but if they're "just friends", it's still so admirable! their aura of happiness they exude just makes you want to giggle, i feel happy too just by watching them. :wub:

Exactly! Couldn’t agree more...:D

• Like 2
  • Love 4

This is my personal opinion.. if i have a "just friend" like ldw, and its clear that our feeling is go under line for "just friends", i think i will go crazy too along with him if he was doing all those silly things.. but what i see from yin reaction that she always laugh n got shy if he start to do silly things.. why? Thats why i think she indeed has falling for him.. so oppa.. what r u waiting for? Is it not clear enough for u to make a move? Hmmm..

• Love 9

11 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@potatohacker - WELCOME CHINGU!! 

I’m sure there are others who probably have the same question as me! :grin: 

WHAT have you noticed that made you wanna ship uri Beloved PichiHearteu Couple?? I am a relatively new fan of both of them, so I don’t know much about them - that’s why for the past few months, this thread plus IG accounts (especially amazingyooina and others that are more focused on LDW) have been a God-send!!

YESSS!! Like I have said so many times, being a shipper is REALLY HARD sometimes!! But like you said - In Pichi Hearteu Couple we trust and True :heart: will prevail! :kiss_wink:

I'm actually a long time fan of both and I've been following some of their shows that I feel like watching. I've seen YIN in QIHM and ever since that I became a fan. For LDW, it was kinda... uhm a superficial reason, but it just so happened that he's so attractive that I started to like him even though I had not seen any shows of him before. After that, I tried to watch some of his shows and became a fan too. He's just so sooo crazy handsome ugh what can I do lol. 

And when I heard that they'll be tgt in a drama (most of the time, my faves unexpectedly get paired up in one show and I couldn't be happier, just my luck lol) I WAS SOOO EXCITED. and as what I've expected, they have that chemistry that instantly catches the viewers' heart. Idk I can't explain, I just rly like to see them tgt. Both of them are gorgeous & hot lmao just can't help it. 

I kinda expected more intense/hot kissing scenes in the drama though because we are all aware that WWWSK had lots of them. Both YIN and LDW are also such good kissers so I hoped they couldve have maximized their lips more :sweat_smile:

Anw I hope we'll receive any news from them soon, I miss them already. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

On 4/6/2019 at 11:24 PM, Yeojachingudeul said:

to tell you the truth, after looking at the rating of TYH, the probability is low.

However, ratings aside, YIN has topped the rank for the brand model in March while LDW also in the top ten (or top 5 I forgot), so perhaps due to their continuous popularity, it can attract brands to hire them as a couple for filming cf just like during goblin days. 

-Also, previously Japan has decided to air TYH in May, so perhaps they could also promote it together, yet, for me, I think it won't be the case since LDW is busy MC-ing produce 101. but never say never :P 

- In their fan meeting, especially LDW since YIN I think has not had any FM (CMIIW).. would be great if this year her agency decides to hold a fan meeting for her, she deserves it and I'm sure many fans are beyond happy to go for her first FM.

I mean, the previous reel to real couple also did this and IF they do that this time, then you could conclude by yourself what that means. 

in the long run, we could also see them again together to attend tv cable awards IF both of them were nominated as a couple or as favourite actress/actors...

.i do hope one of these possibilities could come true though.

if only they come south east asia for FM 

• Love 2

13 hours ago, o10orio said:

Post Goblin.  Coincidence or couple bracelets?

daebak about the bangles!!!!!! :smirk: not sure about YIN, but LDW often sports a bangle of sorts

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Hello dear all shippers. I already been read this thread since weeks ago. This is my new post here. Been so happy with this shippers paradise and finally decided to join. Because pichi couple really touched my heart and people's heart too. Their chemistry is too overflowed that i sometimes cant decided is it just acting or the way they behave naturally. Thats made me seen "things" between them. 

Pichi couple is my second ship, been SongSong couple shipper before and my ship sailed happily into 'ring a bell'.

Iam so excited with this couple so i just clueless what topic have to begin with. Mostly i agree with the facts and opinions and things people shared here. 

First thing first maybe i would talk about their character. I might be their new fan here. Though i fell into them since goblin and do some search and watch some their old dramas too. And here's the thing to begin with. LDW is a great guy which moody and a bit temper. Form what we've seen on vids bts and many others he often being sulky and pouty. And it amused me by how YIN can comfort him and cover him perfectly on and off screen. YIN seems being understood and didnt find it annoying yet she thinks it cute. 

Vise versa YIN is an honest wise and humble person. Sometimes i found she talk too honest about things and LDW can cover her very well. in some vids bts and kkt live, he is being so care and gentleman in mature way. 

Back then i've seen LDW being playful player with his costar, but now i see the different vibe between them. LDW seems adore her much and being respectful. By my own experience this is not soo seems as friend or close friend, they are really beyond it. :wub:

The problem is though we find she so comfort being with LDW, YIN seems being cautious to her costar after her breakup thing.

It made me crazy that i really want them being real. 

im a bit talkative for the newbie rite?:rolleyes:Still figuring how to insert pic and anything here. i'll be back later. B)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Meinehappiness
  • Love 10

16 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Hello dear all shippers. I already been read this thread since weeks ago. This is my new post here. Been so happy with this shippers paradise and finally decided to join. Because pichi couple really touched my heart and people's heart too. Their chemistry is too overflowed that i sometimes cant decided is it just acting or the way they behave naturally. Thats made me seen "things" between them. 

Pichi couple is my second ship, been SongSong couple shipper before and my ship sailed happily into 'ring a bell'.

Iam so excited with this couple so i just clueless what topic have to begin with. Mostly i agree with the facts and opinions and things people shared here. 

First thing first maybe i would talk about their character. I might be their new fan here. Though i fell into them since goblin and do some search and watch some their old dramas too. And here's the thing to begin with. LDW is a great guy which moody and a bit temper. Form what we've seen on vids bts and many others he often being sulky and pouty. And it amused me by how YIN can comfort him and cover him perfectly on and off screen. YIN seems being understood and didnt find it annoying yet she thinks it cute. 

Vise versa YIN is an honest wise and humble person. Sometimes i found she talk too honest about things and LDW can cover her very well. in some vids bts and kkt live, he is being so care and gentleman in mature way. 

Back then i've seen LDW being playful player with his costar, but now i see the different vibe between them. LDW seems adore her much and being respectful. By my own experience this is not soo seems as friend or close friend, they are really beyond it. :wub:

The problem is though we find she so comfort being with LDW, YIN seems being cautious to her costar after her breakup thing.

It made me crazy that i really want them being real. 

im a bit talkative for the newbie rite?:rolleyes:Still figuring how to insert pic and anything here. i'll be back later. B)

Hide contents

Hide contents

welcome @Meinehappiness!!! since you had a prior successful ship being 'Song-Song' couple...perhaps you can share your views points if there are clues to how YIN-LDW is similar to song-song in anyway that they - pichi couple can also successfully sail off?:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, o10orio said:

Post Goblin.  Coincidence or couple bracelets?

It looks like his hand is on Inna’s back:wub:.

Wookie making sure InNa is warm:

Did you guys notice that pat on the shoulder though?! I had to rewatch and see if Wookie did pat her left shoulder like he was trying to comfort her since she was cold....or is my delulu mind playing tricks on me? :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

ANOTHER RUN IN  :heart::joy: :

Now it's 2011 

mxiV1B.jpg

2dmysA.jpg

thanks  yinldw on IG for this discovery!  :kiss_wink:

So it's now: 

2006 Arang (YIN cameo in LDW movie)

2011  Tv Segment

2014   MAMA

2015   Bubblegum (YIN cameo in LDW drama)

2016/17 Goblin

2017  LiivMate CF

2019 Touch Your Heart 

:heart:

• Love 7

43 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Did you guys notice that pat on the shoulder though?! I had to rewatch and see if Wookie did pat her left shoulder like he was trying to comfort her since she was cold....or is my delulu mind playing tricks on me? :wub:

Confirmed pat-ted her shoulder! :glasses:

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

I agree with you, i can see that Dongwook has so much respect for Inna. Our Inna, just as what has been mentioned here seems like a prim and proper girl. haha she really has an "eoni" vibe.

and since the english subs are coming out, i would like to just have this appreciation post to Lee Dong Wook who is the main reason why this ship is still sailing. It is because of his deliberate, willful and conscious choice to act alongside with Inna that's why we have now our ointment couple. He could have turned down the project and scout for a better drama or script considering the cons  but he did not. What's nice is that as what he has mentioned, it was Yoo In Na who was casted first as Oh Jin Shim who played a major factor in him choosing this project.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BE WITH YOO IN NA, LEE DONG WOOK. <3 

• Love 13