[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

4 hours ago, intrariver said:

:scream:    That' it, these two are meant to be !  :love:

So this means they have 4 same projects on their resumes (I DONT SEE THIS HAPPENING W. ACTORS ALOT! or even Ever?):

2006 - Arang (LDW role, YIN cameo)

2015 - Bubblegum (LDW role,YIN cameo)

2016 - Goblin (2nd leads)

2019 - Touch Your Heart (Leads)

Through the years theyve upgraded from smaller roles apart to bigger roles and together. Also how cute is it that YIN debut role was in same project w. LDW (or was supposed to be before the scene got cut). :heart:

Multiple roles, multiple lives....Their real life story is that of Grim Reaper & Sunny who keep meeting again and again ahahaa :love:

@Pichiie Thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing this info with us :kiss_wink:

Here's praying that their next big role is being each other's MAIN LEAD in their lives.... a.k.a each other's Mister and Missus. :heart:

• Love 6

Wait @Pichiie

This also means that this arang deleted scene is just uploaded recently by a user in naver ???? 

Why? Why?

I’m  curious now that the k-netz seems to be digging more about their first meeting or previous encounter.. to the extent that a deleted scene from a movie13 years ago is now re-emerged again :kiss_closed:

• Love 7

41 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Why? Why?

I’m  curious now that the k-netz seems to be digging more about their first meeting or previous encounter.. to the extent that a deleted scene from a movie13 years ago is now re-emerged again :kiss_closed:

I guess people do not really believe that there is nothing between them. I, for one, have caught on the unusual chemistry between them. It is a kind of chemistry shared not only by co-actors in a movie/drama. It seems to be the kind of chemistry that goes way deeper and could really possibly be a translation from real life.

• Love 10

57 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

This also means that this arang deleted scene is just uploaded recently by a user in naver ???? 

Yes first it came from a twit of interfan, like Inna was a cameo for Arang in 2006. We thought it was April Fools :joy:. I even tried to watch Arang to find her but found nothing. But some chingus searched her profile again and saw “cameo for Arang (2006)” in it. Then a clip from naver was shared (around 2 mins) but only few second for their encounter. 

17 minutes ago, aveerie said:

I, for one, have caught on the unusual chemistry between them. It is a kind of chemistry shared not only by co-actors in a movie/drama. It seems to be the kind of chemistry that goes way deeper and could really possibly be a translation from real life.

Aww Aveerie can you tell more about it?? 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

11 hours ago, Pichi_Hedgehog said:

Hi everyone. I don’t know what is happening to me. For the past 3 days i keep going back and forth to ig,youtube,twitter and this forum just to read and watch about this couple. I think i’m going crazy shipping these two.

and i love your hedgehog :heart:

dont worry..me too..im trying to rewatch as much as i can..watching both YIN & LDW's reality shows of past years

• Love 4

11 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Watched the “morning after KJR crossed the line” scene again and again. Some are saying the kiss on the cheek is an adlib and it really  looks like so!

YIN was frozen for a split second, and LDW did not look cool at all - he looked slightly bashful he even pulled away for about a second there. So cute!!! :wub:

especially with his deep chuckle which i think didnt happen in other scenes in TYH

• Love 4

Wow I never though they'd already met since 2006, I always thought they'd first met during MAMA 2014 to give out an award...From a split second screentime to main leads... Yoo Inna,Lee Dong wook, don't you think the universe is telling you something kkkk?

Never been involved like this before and I'm enjoying reading all your posts... I have been watching and reading their previous interviews and I'm loving them more and more. 

• Love 10

@Alice Mendoza - yes, i agree that that the 2nd petition unlikely will do anything...i was thinking more if both YIN and LDW see the amount of signatures and be touched by it..even if it happens, unless a damm good storyline, if not, continuing unlikely will have better impact than the 1st. 

yea..also two minds about them getting married (still believing in it :kiss_wink:)...cos it will be no couple drama...altho i wont mind if they appear on Superman Returns or something...kekeke

I miss seeing them together!

• Love 6

When Ms Destiny pulls tricks up her sleeves, it's MAGIC :wub:

I like one of the comments above - how awesome would it be if this life is actually just one of the many versions of their soul destinies -  getting born as an actor/actress in this lifetime, and them playing the roles of destined souls in a drama (Goblin), while actually being destined souls themselves. Too awesome.

13 minutes ago, michsg said:

...altho i wont mind if they appear on Superman Returns or something...kekeke

OMG yes please! LDW and YIN taking care of Sian and the twins - please make this happen TV fairies!

• Love 8

Thank you for sharing the arang clips. I wonder if they remember meeting each other prior to mama.hmmm.

but anyway we still have a possible hope left (seeing them together again PUBLICLY) at this point in time, it would still be possible that they would do a magazing cover for maybe channel who knows. Hahahhahaha i hope so!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Growing up, it's well-accepted in our (Asian) culture that when a girl likes a boy, she hits him playfully all the time (most especially when he makes her laugh). Delulu mind in overdrive. :wub:

New content for my shipper heart to feast on: :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

The way he shakes the bed at 1:07 !!! There's so many shipper scenes in this video. Lol. My delulu mind is happily speculating that YG is slightly prepping itself for dating announcement (same with KKBSS since they also posted cute photos of pichi couple) heeheee. 

• Love 10
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

Growing up, it's well-accepted in our (Asian) culture that when a girl likes a boy, she hits him playfully all the time (most especially when he makes her laugh). Delulu mind in overdrive. :wub:

New content for my shipper heart to feast on: :wub::wub::wub:

Hide contents

The way he shakes the bed at 1:07 !!! There's so many shipper scenes in this video. Lol. My delulu mind is happily speculating that YG is slightly prepping itself for dating announcement (same with KKBSS since they also posted cute photos of pichi couple) heeheee. 

oooh...yes...asians usually will be very touchy and playful when one has good feels of the other party

@zee1983 :love::love:  loving you for the new vid...just before LDW shakes the bed...the kissing scene..YIN looks bashful and shy enough!!!!  and how comfy LDW is when he constantly disturbs YIN in their interactions ....honestly, they arent in their cute 20s, thet are mature adults in their late 30s, so there must be something more than just being playful, the type of being playful 20s and 30s is really different...so to me, them being playful has a whole new different meaning to it.

• Love 6

WHY are they laughing so much before their hot kissing scene?? Wae?? :tounge_xd: They are SHY??? :naughty: Too CLOSE to reality??? If you listen carefully, YIN actually begged LDW to STOP IT in ENGLISH!! She must have caught a naughty (pranky) look in his eyes - cos he started laughing first and she couldn’t control her laughter too!! :tounge_xd: And LDW SHAKING the bed - teasing her about the BOUNCY mattress!! Hmmmm ... BOUNCY??? :naughty:

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, michsg said:

and how comfy LDW is when he constantly disturbs YIN in their interactions ....honestly, they arent in their cute 20s, thet are mature adults in their late 30s, so there must be something more than just being playful, the type of being playful 20s and 30s is really different...so to me, them being playful has a whole new different meaning to it.

true! they're in their late 30's yet acting like kids  :wub::wub:  the fact that they have so much fun and genuine laughter while filming really warms my shipper heart. :heart:  

• Love 7

17 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

WHY are they laughing so much before their hot kissing scene?? Wae?? :tounge_xd: They are SHY??? :naughty: Too CLOSE to reality??? If you listen carefully, YIN actually begged LDW to STOP IT in ENGLISH!! She must have caught a naughty (pranky) look in his eyes - cos he started laughing first and she couldn’t control her laughter too!! :tounge_xd: And LDW SHAKING the bed - teasing her about the BOUNCY mattress!! Hmmmm ... BOUNCY??? :naughty:

wow! @Alice Mendoza - good observation, i didnt even hear the 'STOP IT' until you brought it up..yea...he must have been pranky... you can understand korean?  bouncy bed huh? :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@michsg - Sadly, I can understand VERY LITTLE Korean!! :sweatingbullets: But we don’t need to understand Korean to see that LDW was SHAKING the mattress to TEASE YIN!! :lol::lol: He was most probably reminded AND reminding her of her bouncy mattress line!! 

and the way she was squinting her eyes out of laughter and shyness! 

Spoiler

it's prolly 90% reminder of the bouncy mattress line... but also... how many possible jokes can a guy make out of bouncy mattresses, right???? like, unless you two have experienced "bouncy mattress" somewhere, either literally or in some figurative inside joke, then you won't really have anything relevant to say or joke about while shaking the mattress. bed-shake-jokes aren't really for strictly platonic friends, IMHO. hahaha i mean, i know i'd be weirded out if i had a strictly platonic guy friend tease me about a bouncy bed. :w00t:

• LOL 6
  • Love 5