Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Still wonder why yin said "save me..save me.." with a cute tone? Maybe ldw was joking before with her, that she should prepare tonight bcoz he will did "something" more? They should be giggling when read d script.. and thats cute save me line could be their adlib.. lol..

Everytime i saw them laughing n play around just like no other people there.. pdnim was at their side, but feels like invisible for them..haha..

And i notice when they play to put their hand to each other shoulder, ldw's eyes still looking at her lips..omo.. i dont know but i feel their gesture (with a bit of awkward) shows a lot of attraction more than a friend..

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, kdfan2014 said:

Thanks for sharing this. She is like JS in her declaration of her acceptance of her ex-confession. It's a pity that her gamble didn't pay off. We all pray that she will have a happy ending in her next public acceptance of love or in a better situation: such as SongSong's couple announcement of marriage (and skipped the dating announcement). 

Yea..i too would prefer she skip the dating portion..keke

@Hilmaya Zara..thanks for sharing the youtube..insightful..i didnt realised that YIN was that much of a thinker..seemed like she really did mulled thru a lot before agreeing to take the gamble..i didnt follow YIN then..but seemed like there wasnt a 3rd party for the breakup and no reason given tho she waited until he finished serving the army....to me it also may mean she is extremely careful for her relationship after that breakup...doesnt seem that easy to breakthru..maybe Oh Jin shim name is really true to YIN's character..her potential mate need to have a lot of Jin shim (sincerity)...as much as i hope LDW is the one..of course i do hope YIN can find her one true Jin shim in life.  Hwaiting YOO IN NA!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Still wonder why yin said "save me..save me.." with a cute tone? Maybe ldw was joking before with her, that she should prepare tonight bcoz he will did "something" more? They should be giggling when read d script.. and thats cute save me line could be their adlib.. lol..

Everytime i saw them laughing n play around just like no other people there.. pdnim was at their side, but feels like invisible for them..haha..

And i notice when they play to put their hand to each other shoulder, ldw's eyes still looking at her lips..omo.. i dont know but i feel their gesture (with a bit of awkward) shows a lot of attraction more than a friend..

Agree..altho cant b sure which are the ad libs but some of the actions are wayyyy to natural .like how he can be overly playful with her..n how YIN can squeal like in real life ...i see this alot in her almost 9 yrs ago variety show 'Heroes'..attempting to reqatch Roomate for LDW as well..his deep sounding chuckles are for real...he was also very caring for the female roomates but more like an real oppa (not boyfren oppa)

Am rewatching the whole TYH again cos i dun care!:lol:

• Love 7

I think this is ldw's real feelings... :D

1. LOVE to hear yin's beautiful voice.. (always asked for attention from yin, and made her laugh so hard in all bts)

2. Made her "always" NO 1.. (he always take care of her at tyh bts gently)

3. His hobby is INNA... (yes i believe u oppa.. no more question.. hahahaha)

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

1. LOVE to hear yin's beautiful voice.. (always asked for attention from yin, and made her laugh so hard in all bts)

I really find dong wook extra flirty with inna here. He even said he is thankful that she played the role of sunny. Hah. Inna looked clueless on how to react with his comments/praises.  It seems like dong wook is fishing for inna’s reaction. You can see it on his eyes whenever he praises her or the ‘who do you like-sunny ssi’.

I really dont know what happened in between. It is still a mystery. Hahahah

• Like 3
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

About the coat, someone said maybe it's a dress code. Black. 

And about the wrap up party, don't worry dear... That was also what happened with Song Song Couple and Go Ahn Couple which are happily married now. You can check the previous post in this thread.

There's a few other pairs of costars who did this Ninjaing/avoiding each other in wrap party/avoiding pics together too.   And here's a VERY deligtful spoiler about that for us Pichishippers:

Spoiler

They ALL turned to be DATING/Soon to be dating too!

2 Couples That havent yet been ousted and 1 which broke up before any announcement.

You can PM if your curious about these couples, allthough I cant answer about all of them. There's a reason for that.

Also Park Min Young & Lee Min Ho also did this in wrap party back when they dated.

That makes it 6 pairs of costars who behaved like uri Pichi did in wrap party....6 PAIRS WHO ALL TURNED OUT TO BE DATING ;)

As for those who have nothing to hide and are just costars or just friends. They behaved NORMALLY in wrap party like costars usually do.  ;)

And speaking of more scientific evidence.

OBSERVING THOSE COSTARS who turned out REAL. There tends to be certain PATTERNS they all have in common, despite different personalities & dating styles :

There's an interestibg gesture I've seen some actresses do:

anehdV.png

Surpressing emotions with tightly held/rubbing of hands/arms.

This gesture....Well, all of those women it turned out we're/we're about to date the costar man sitting next to them in their interviews. :)

Of course they were hiding this, thus the supressing and stimming hands for calmness gesture. Even as pro actresses hiding feeling is hard, so there tends to be a small slip up in bodylanguage like this. The most frequent and clear one that always appeared with the woman crushing on the costar man next to them in particular, was this supressing emotion seen in hand/arm.

and the men...They tended to also fidget and nervously touch their throat like that too. ;)

There are more of these type of supsicious moments in that Live Chat too. I should GIF them and talk about them in later posts.

CLEAREST most RELIABLE TELLS of Costars dating/about to date from my detailed observations  

+ V CHECK if Applies to Pichi   :

- The costars show signs of hiding something, in particular they get nervous whenever something too personal about each other/romance etc. is brought up   

V CHECK 

+ In LDW & YIN case even:

Spoiler

LDW realizing he cannot correct YIN answer about food, because that would show how close they are. So he makes up excuse there why he knows YIN would really answer differently than what she did, after YIN gives him a look that he should be more careful. (Shout out to the cuteness of this nonverbal understanding between them! No need for words to help hide together)

and even.... Sealing off more the filming location with her than in other filming sets from curious fans and their fancams.

- and now the Production company cancelling BOTH the DVD and Bluray (which wouod show unedited BTS) and REFUSING to give us a reason WHY, when we even REACHED the target signatures needed and much beyond!

- They either pretend to be just friends or that they're not close at all.   They might show being close, but wont show fully just how close they are. Or they flat out pretend they arent close at all. Either hide it with adjusting their body lnaguage being more negative to each other than they really feel, or more by making their faces more stoic and avoiding eye contact. Some slip up more with bodylaunguage tells and still mirror while other slip up and show more being close with facual expression. There's a new hiding things situation going on comapred to usually with other costars. Some couples do this hiding more than others while others less. Depends on the people and who they date, on if theyve dated a costar before and whether theyre dating with marriage in mind vs just dating.

V CHECK 

- In interviews/presscons they show signs of being nervous and of supressing feeling.

V CHECK

- BTS,  especially either all BTS or only the later BTS CONTRADICTS their nervousness/signs of dating which can be seen in UNEDITED LIVE situations like interviews and presscons etc.  The BTS/Or the later BTS makes the viewer doubt the earlier observations of the costars having feelings. 

But when you actually analyze the MORE RELIABLE LIVE situations you can see that the BTS LIES/Edited to hide their feeling.

V CHECK

- The kiss scenes are either too real/hot or they get censored/cut/zoomed out on best parts or too soon or Both. Or they start to avoid having kiss scenes.

Or  they have many more than usual, which can get censored, but sometimes not, depending on how private or not the couple is.

V CHECK 

- The 1st few BTS from the first of few episodes tend to be more telling, where they get more shy/nervous. But then the TVchannel realizes it's too obvious and/or the couple asks the BTS to get more edited, so later BTS gets more edited and less obvious. They discourage shipper hopes on purpose.

Or they wont show some Bts at all. Especially not all kiss BTS not shown or only rehearsal and not AFTER reactions of kissing.

V CHECK 

Now here's the only one where Pichi isnt obvious:

(Secret) side eyening.

It comes more from YIN, while LDW avoids it.

Despite this, LDW still pays her alot of attention, alot more than you'd think from how much he avoiding looking directly at her. In fact, looking at how he usually looks more directly at others, while STILL paying her ALOT of attention, it seems this is PURPOSEFULLY done by LDW as a tactic to hide how close he is with her.  But he still cant help but pay her alot of attention despite avoiding to look at her. LOL.  Then there are some moments in the BTS where the way he looks at her is suspicious.

There are more of these type of supsicious moments in that Live Chat and some BTS too. I should GIF them and talk about them in later posts. ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 12

Monday morning laughs.  I wish it’s true but April 1st is April Fools’ Day:D.  CTTO.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@o10orio I dont know whether to laugh or cry at that post :sweatingbullets:

Only for April fools sigh..... well FOR NOW. ;)

Now that LDW&YIN did what they did when it came to wrap party, theyve become much more obvious, and the road to maybe wedding reality became that much shorter ;):sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@intrariver yes, that’s just for now. I guess some fans in Twitter are starting to get mad about that tweet.  They think it’s an insult  since that account was created just for that tweet.  I guess there are different ways of looking at things.  I look at it as a harmless joke.  It won’t change anything between Wookie and InNa.  So we will ship them nonetheless.

We will end up having a real laugh about that tweet when the REAL wedding announcement happens.  Soon, I hope.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I am afraid, we can't catch some signs of them being together (or not) if they keep hiding. Well, that's a good thing too...

I doubt we will get the news about foodtruck from our couple to "her private life" scene. (Well, the PD nim of hpl was the same with life and my secret hotel, who gave them food truck in TYH).

I think that is the earliest news I want to know.

1 minute ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kwon Jung Rok’s Smile compilation.I. have to thank PDNim for making sure there’s plenty of heart-fluttering smiles for Yoo In Na and the rest of us to enjoy:wub:.  CTTO.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Thank you for posting this. I watched this a few times before on YouTube with English subtitles (just a few weeks ago), but I can't find the video anymore. The strange thing is, the only ones removed are these parts, the rest of the Goblin Special Episode parts are still everywhere on YouTube (...wae wae wae?). If anyone has a link to the complete Special Episode with English subs, would appreciate a lead, as I want to watch it again.

Anyway - in the video, I remember LDW was extra flirty to YIN here (i.e. if I remember correctly, he said something along these lines - "Ask me what/who I like", then YIN asked and he said "Sunny", then he laughed). That's not the only thing he said, he said a few more flirty comments. Instinct tells me that for a moment there, YIN got confused if LDW was actually serious, and she didn't know how to react. I honestly think he meant it, and made it come off as if he was just teasing her.

Maybe one of them was not ready to enter a relationship post-Goblin, that's why they ended up not dating at the time. I really hope that this time, if they (still) have feelings for each other, they're ready to take it to the next level. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, intrariver said:

anehdV.png

Surpressing emotions with tightly held/rubbing of hands/arms.

This gesture....Well, all of those women it turned out we're/we're about to date the costar man sitting next to them in their interviews. :)

Of course they were hiding this, thus the supressing and stimming hands for calmness gesture. Even as pro actresses hiding feeling is hard, so there tends to be a small slip up in bodylanguage like this. The most frequent and clear one that always appeared with the woman crushing on the costar man next to them in particular, was this supressing emotion seen in hand/arm.

and the men...They tended to also fidget and nervously touch their throat like that too. ;)

This is pretty awesome. Where do you learn these body language signs? I'd like to learn them, too. Haha.

The entire drama chat was oozing with their undeniable chemistry. Some items I'd like to note, as well:

> YIN didn't want the fans to call them JinJung couple (they say JinJung means 'real' in Korean?) - complete with the arm crossing gesture (same gesture she used when LDW in one Goblin BTS, wanted to add a kissing scene in the ending :D). LDW asked why and she said it's too common. Then LDW made it clear after that THEY don't want to be called JinJung Couple and encouraged the fans to be more creative. (I was like, what was that about?)

> The end part, where LDW decided to take a selfie from a different angle, which required YIN to lean against him - the MC offered to take their picture for them but he said there was no need as he had long arms.  

I know what you did there, Wookie :phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

11 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

YIN "feeling" LDW's biceps during the "save me save me" part, though.

I know what you did there, Yoo In Na-ssi :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

In the main thread, someone said that Yoo In Na came late to wrap up party. There's no photo of her signing.

So, our couple came late? B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

In the main thread, someone said that Yoo In Na came late to wrap up party. There's no photo of her signing.

So, our couple came late? B)

I saw this comment too and I had the same thoughts.

And to add to the delulu-ing, maybe LDW arrived in full display to distract the media so YIN could arrive unnoticed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

And to add to the delulu-ing, maybe LDW arrived in full display to distract the media so YIN could arrive unnoticed. 

I seriously went AWWW out loud on this comment :wub: It would truly be in keeping with his behavior towards YIN. And I think YIN really wanted to go unnoticed what with her black ensemble and black hat!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

There's an online petition for season 2 of TYH .. now from what I heard there's a very slim (to none) chance that LDW and YIN will work together again in a drama... and an even slimmer chance that TVN will be swayed by an online petition but....

I've never signed anything so fast my entire life....

http://chng.it/dmvLw8rS

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Anneyeong, I was the one who posted the photos from the wrap up party... It was posted on dc gallery and from what I've understood, LDW, CEO Yeon and YIN were the last ones  to arrive so it would be safe to say that YIN and CEO Yeon were seated together during the wrap up party 

If you are curious here's the post about LDW and YIN

hQU8Arg.jpg

R2huVDn.jpg

그리고 양비서님 가시기가 무섭게 올웨이즈 에이스 권변 등장,
종방연팀 정신없어서 다급하게 싸인받고 선물 전달함
멘트도 엄청 길게 길게 써주셨어!
스태비가 to에 진.닿.갤!이라고 써달라고 했는데 진짜 그대로 써주심.
정록본체 정말 잘생겼더라 진짜 너무 잘생김... 
(종방연팀 다들 정록이 얼굴 보고 놀래서 얼어 붙은건 안비밀)
싸인 다하고 고맙습니다 하시면서 선물 받아가셨는데 

권변 쏘 스윗 다정록ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
모의고사 시험지는 쇼핑백에 넣어서 전달함!

Here's YIN's signature during the wrap up party

diyvnLr.jpg

그리고 마지막으로 나의여신 너의여신 우주여신 진심이 등장!!! (역시 우주여신 맞음)
사실 종방연팀이 진심이 올 때 다같이 이 구호 외치려고 했는데 진심이 너무 예쁘고 귀여워서 할말 잊어버림..... 

진심 본체 싸인하면서 소소한 에피가 있었는데 싸인 틀렸다고 엑스라고 하면서 다시 싸인했거든 그때 저세상 귀여움이었고...

스태비 혼자 어쩌다 진심이 옆에 있게 되어서. 스태비가 싸인하는 진심이 옆에서 (참지 못하고) 너무 예뻐요, 

드라마 너무 잘 봤어요 하니까 고맙다고 해주시는데 이때 진심이 목소리 짱 러블리함ㅠㅠ (진심이 너무 존예라서 또 마음의 소리가 튀어나왔어)

진심이의 귀여움 진짜 다 알려야 하는데... . 진심이 싸인도 너무 귀엽지?
그리고 진심이도 모의고사 시험지 쇼핑백에 넣어서 전달!
진심본체 매니저분이 사진은 못 찍게 하셔서 아쉽지만 사진이 없는 점은 이해 부탁할게!!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

There's an online petition for season 2 of TYH .. now from what I heard there's a very slim (to none) chance that LDW and YIN will work together again in a drama... and an even slimmer chance that TVN will be swayed by an online petition but....

I've never signed anything so fast my entire life....

http://chng.it/dmvLw8rS

Need this very, very much. Like RIGHT NOW. :D

I've read in the drama thread that in the web novel version, KJR gets a new secretary who has the hots for him and is a bit aggressive. Then one day, OJS goes to visit and the secretary got the shock of her life after finding out OYS is KJR's girlfriend. I wouldn't mind for this to be included in the first few episodes of Season 2.

• Like 5