[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

19 hours ago, SnowAngel92 said:

@tearsofthestar @KimSunny can anyone please explain to me what is the implicit meaning of the fact that the PD-nim applied different angles and maybe different kiss takes into this scene? You mean that LDW and YIN may have revealed something through their true kisses, so the PD-nim needed to modify to hide that fact? :sweat_smile:

It is just to make it looks like real/really happened in real life so director needs to take some different angles and it's common things in production of any drama or movie. But yes I don't get it why they do zooming it out in this kiss scene in episode 14

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 3/16/2019 at 8:24 AM, lhynne said:

On a rare interview where he mentioned the physical characteristics of his ideal type, Dong Wook picked pelvic lines as his preferred body part. When the hosts asked, “Are you talking about a woman with a big butt?” and “Or a tiny waist?” Lee Dong Wook jokingly replied, “Both.”

Hello, I'm a lurker here but couldn't help chiming in :)

About the "pelvic lines", I remembered this article " In fact, many fans are even referring to Yoo In Na as the “pelvis beauty” for her impressive pelvis that contributes to her amazing S-line body." Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/uncategorized/netizens-in-love-with-yoo-in-nas-perfect-body-proportions/

Also, slightly off-topic...has everyone in this thread signed up for the TYH blu-ray/dvd? I heard we already reached the minimum number for the survey but the number of members in the cafe is still insufficient :( Perhaps we can also promote in the main TYH thread. Really wish we'll have a bluray/DVD release.

I gotta say, this thread always leaves a smile on my face. My pichi heart! :wub:

Edited by zee1983
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

@intrariver - OMOOOOO!!! :wub: Maybe this is the CATALYSTIC PUSHES (from all their friends and supporters) that they need if they’re still taking ginger steps towards OFFICIALLY dating!! BUT THEY SHOULD NOT DATE TOO LONG!! Just GET MARRIED!! PALI! PALI! CHOP! CHOP! HURRY UP!! :tounge_xd:

@aveerie Yes, everybody and their MOTHERS! Hahahaha!! It’s just a kind of slang in English!! I’m not a MOTHER and unfortunately I can’t afford the cost of sending a food truck! Shucks!! Or else I would send one too!! Sigh, drama is ending next week, or else we could have pull our resources together and send a food truck from this Soompi Official LDW-YIN-Pichi-Ointment-Hearteu-Couple Shipping Thread!!!! ASDKJHIDNIDNAJDHKD!! Screaming silently in GLEE!! :kiss_wink: 

Anybody has ANY IDEA whether this has happened to SongSong or to the co-stars In other dramas?? (Like do their ex-PDs send a food truck to BOTH STARS just because the PD used to work with them on SEPARATE PROJECTS???) 

I mean, so now we have a food truck that was sent TOGETHER by the both of them to their common ex-PD and then we have ANOTHER food truck sent to BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER by their ex-PD who worked with them on SEPARATE projects! Ok, forget about Kim Go Eun’s foodtruck because she was their co-star in Goblin ... HMMMM ... HMMMMMMM!! 

Wonder why there’s no foodtruck from Gong Yoo yet - too busy?? Not in SK?? 

We need KDrama veterans’ observations and expertise here! :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Alice Mendoza said:

That palm to palm gesture was just BTS - someone gave the translation of this YouTube video - from 1.33 onwards - apparently LDW was the ONE WHO SUGGESTED THEY MEASURE THEIR HANDS AGAINST EACH OTHER!! :wub:

To be honest, I don’t think they are dating YET, but they could probably be GETTING there soon! Just need a little catalystic PUSH!! I think LDW likes her, and she could be the one who’s being EXTRA CAREFUL cos of her first serious relationship (which was with her co-star). 

Ditto. And thanks for sharing the translation. I think dongwook is already fond of inna. wife material :)

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

OK!!!! IDNDJSJJSJSVSJSJ

SPEAKING OF FOODTRUCKS!!!:

ANOTHER SHARED Foodtruck sent to them both again by another PD who worked with them both!! :joy: :

Everyone and their mother sending them foodtrucks like theyre a couple oh boy!! 

Now this is overkill!!! Ive never seen this happen with other costars before!!!::joy:  have any of you guys experinced this before w. other costars!?

I want to believe that this is also their way of teasing them both. It is almost like a congratulatory gift for having a BABY hahahahahahahhaahah

1 hour ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

So this is the copy paste:

"Correct me if I am wrong. Lee dong wook normally cups the girl's face when he kisses in dramas unless the girl brings her hand to his neck there is no reason to move his hand or pull her closer. And YIN didn't take her hand to his neck here. Nonetheless LDK himself moves his hand to hold YIN and pulls her closer as you can see when camera zooms out YIN is forced to take a step towards him because of the way he pulls her in. I went and watched LDK kiss scenes in hotel king and bubblegum and he is consistent with his hand on the neck thing. But here I feel there is something different. It's like LDK wanted to have her really close to him. Like he really really wants to draw her inside him and wants to close the distance."

what do you think girls?

Ayeeeeeeeeee, it is as if he has been waiting for this kind of kissing scene with yoo in na since they were deprived during goblin days. Cant wait to see the bts. maybe it will be rreleased this monday or tuesday as part of promoting the last two episodes. :(

MORE KISSING SCENES PDNIM PLEASEEE PLEASEEEE

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@LurkerNoMore - THANK YOU VERY KHAMSAHAMNIDA for your detailed answer!! I think we may have to depend on you to do some CSI stuff on our Beloved Couple once the drama is over! Plus long time LDW & YIN fans of course!! I know @pichicouple is a long time YIN fan!! Any long time LDW fans here who can SHES MORE LIGHT on his behaviour?? :sweatingbullets::lol::wub:

I will slowly write out what I've observed as a longer time LDW&YIN fan....

Just be patient for later posts ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I am going to need a snu snu scene, a wedding scene, and a baby epilogue.

G9Odl7.gif

Who knows- maybe seeing YIN with a baby for a scene will stir up feelings with LDW...after he did say he wanted 3-4 kids right!?

2d6zuL.gif

• LOL 8

9 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

To be honest, I don’t think they are dating YET, but they could probably be GETTING there soon! Just need a little catalystic PUSH!! I think LDW likes her, and she could be the one who’s being EXTRA CAREFUL cos of her first serious relationship (which was with her co-star). 

Speaking of catalystic push, Wookie can learn from what SongJoongKi did to convince SongHyeKyo to be in a relationship.  SJK stated his intentions early on that he doesn’t want to date, he wants to get married.  That’s the kind of declaration that you give to a beautiful woman in her mid-30s who is sought after and is the ideal type of a lot of the male population.  Most women who are beautiful and who are that age won’t be interested in dating by itself.  Who would want to spend time with a guy who’s not serious enough to be thinking about marriage at that point?  

My shipper radar perked up too as to the timing of InNa’s comment that she wants to be congratulated on her marriage in 3 years.  Didn’t she say this for an interview at the start of the drama, Touch Your Heart?

I think that’s her sending a message to Wookie and all the other males brave enough to try and approach her that she’s not interested in dating but in getting married within 3 years.  No matter how good/great their off screen close friendship is, it won’t progress much unless the guy’s intention is less than marriage.  After all, she knows he’s not getting any younger either.  If indeed that comment was meant for Wookie.

I hope Wookie is taking the hint if he hasn’t done so.

• Love 9

2 hours ago, tearsofthestar said:

But yes I don't get it why they do zooming it out in this kiss scene in episode 14

Because the kiss is too hot to handle and therefore cannot be shown up close.  There I said it.  That’s the reason it has to be zoomed out:D.

But who knows?  The KDrama Gods might smile down on us and push PDNim to give us more crumbs at the start of Ep. 15.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

0d41265d5efc89cfef45a594a00fc95c.gif

Spoiler

SUSPICIONS ON HIGH ALERT!! :

zubvB2.jpg

So NEVER BEFORE, during filming of LDW's loooong list of projects, have they been this careful about fancams and what's allowed to be seen from the filming site!!

This coming from this LDW superfan, you know this info is reliable!

OMOOOO!!

You know I could understand this if it was done with a drama with very complex plot with lots of PLOTS TWISTS that theyd want to keep hidden, but it's done for a very predictable romcom with not high rating either....

GUYS LET'S ONLY Discuss this within hidden tags ok?

I'm not even sure if I should be sharing this in a public forum, but since it's already posted on the most up-to-date popular LDW fan acc it's kind of too late to talk about in private anyway....

I'd ask that LDWfan to delete her comment too, but I think she'd only get angry for suggesting the meaning about it :sweatingbullets:

CalmNextGoose-size_restricted.gif

:blush:

• Love 10

@intrariver

Spoiler

I don't know much about how things are in the set of a K-drama. But if what they are describing is out of the norm, then it is highly suspicious indeed. I did remember how LDW looked when pointing to the cam in the BTS of the Viking ride. Man, he was not happy. 

Hmmm… why the privacy indeed. B)

B):no_mouth:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, o10orio said:

Speaking of catalytic push, Wookie can learn from what SongJoongKi did to convince SongHyeKyo to be in a relationship.  SJK stated his intentions early on that he doesn’t want to date, he wants to get married.  That’s the kind of declaration that you give to a beautiful woman in her mid-30s who is sought after and is the ideal type of a lot of the male population.  Most women who are beautiful and who are that age won’t be interested in dating by itself.  Who would want to spend time with a guy who’s not serious enough to be thinking about marriage at that point?  

My shipper radar perked up too as to the timing of InNa’s comment that she wants to be congratulated on her marriage in 3 years.  Didn’t she say this for an interview at the start of the drama, Touch Your Heart?

I think that’s her sending a message to Wookie and all the other males brave enough to try and approach her that she’s not interested in dating but in getting married within 3 years.  No matter how good/great their off screen close friendship is, it won’t progress much unless the guy’s intention is less than marriage.  After all, she knows he’s not getting any younger either.  If indeed that comment was meant for Wookie.

I hope Wookie is taking the hint if he hasn’t done so.

Do u watch songsong after prescon intrvw of dots? When mc asked shk what she would like to choose? "sorry" or "confession"? (This is referred to sjk lines in dots).. and she said ABSOLUTELY "confession", bcoz she cant wait any longer (considering her age).. that time sjk looked smile after heard that.. and we could see what happen after right? Bcoz dots was pre prod drama, so when this intrvw, both were already dating..

So... what about our pichi couple? 

1. Yin loves that pichi couple name soo much, and didnt want to change it with simple couple name..lols.. i never saw an actor/actress did such thing (adore her/his own couple name)..

2. Yin suggest a new name for them.. "heart couple"? I also never saw actor/actress who exciting to create a couple name..

3. Yin didnt took a drama for a long time after goblin.. 2 years? I wonder what took her so long to choose 1 drama? I believe she receive a lots of offering after goblin.. BUT if our theory was right about ldw n yin relationship after goblin, then maybe she would think twice or discuss with him before decide?

4. Ldw next project after goblin was LIFE, where not even a romantic scenes there.. wae?? Just suspicious..hehe.

5. Yin agreed to join tyh first n then followed by ldw.. not even a single male actor name be mentioned in pdnim offering except ldw? and ldw just agree to join right away bcoz of yin? Is this make sense? Wae? Wae? :D

6. Yin who we knew as introvert person, act differently towards ldw, she even can called him "pabo", asked him not to always play around, shy shy in bts, touch his lap so natural, smile so sweet n shy when ldw took care of her and many more.. wae?

7. Ldw who we knew an extrovert n cheerfull person, can be playfull but also give sweet action n took care of yin, knew when to be silent if saw a "stare" (absolutely a bf action towards his girl..haha), always very obidient (did anything what yin asked), and d most shocking for me is he can cry A LOT just when imagine he will break up with her (only in drama..haha).. or should i say bcoz he cant stand when saw yin cry?

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 5

37 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

and d most shocking for me is he can cry A LOT just when imagine he will break up with her (only in drama..haha).. or should i say bcoz he cant stand when saw yin cry?

I agree with all your points except for this one :sweatingbullets:

I don’t want to let anyone down but i just want us to keep our shipper heart on balance.. hehe.

At the beginning when i saw the bts i was so surprised that wow why did he cry when he wasn’t supposed to? And have same assumption like   i want this act of him crying due to “imagination of breaking up” or “cant stand when saw yin cry” when we saw the bts, 

however, after doing a little research as i am only a casual fan and not following bts of his dramas 

his old fans  confirmed that ldw tends to be immersed in “drama character “ in his previous dramas that he sometimes could not refrain from controlling his emotion and thus cried during the bts for emotional scenes and  Hence they said it’s not his first time behaving like this .

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I agree with all your points except for this one :sweatingbullets:

I don’t want to let anyone down but i just want us to keep our shipper heart on balance.. hehe.

At the beginning when i saw the bts i was so surprised that wow why did he cry when he wasn’t supposed to? And have same assumption like   i want this act of him crying due to “imagination of breaking up” or “cant stand when saw yin cry” when we saw the bts, 

however, after doing a little research as i am only a casual fan and not following bts of his dramas 

his old fans  confirmed that ldw tends to be immersed in “drama character “ in his previous dramas that he sometimes could not refrain from controlling his emotion and thus cried during the bts for emotional scenes and  Hence they said it’s not his first time behaving like this .

Saw some solid LDW fans posting about this, too. They uploaded clips of him still crying even after the scene is cut. But I think the difference is that in those scenes, he was really meant to cry. In the TYH scene, he was supposed to be cold and unfeeling and yet he himself was saying it was weird, why was he crying. There's absolutely no doubt that LDW is an amazing method actor... it's just that the little fact of him getting super affected in a breakup scene where he wasn't even supposed to show any emotion can be indicative that maybe, just maybe, he really was having a hard time seeing YIN crying (I noticed he was already trying to control the tears but after YIN delivered her line like, 'why are you calling me by that name', he teared up again). I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they are already in love or dating just because of this BTS, but IMHO, i think it shows how immersed LDW was in the scene with YIN --- which is something more special / different compared to his other shows. Just my two cents. :D

Edited by zee1983
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

Idk if someone previously has shared this video before (sorry if i double post it) 

but i particularly loved how they interacted during  this poster making and i feel as if i felt their shyness.

they should be pro at this but why do  i feel they still show shyness at that eye-contact “war”( to see who at the end will ‘ avoid ‘the gaze of other party due to shyness) 

starting @ 0.57  ? :P 

• Love 5

@Yeojachingudeul I shared that video in the early pages but more than fine for you to repost it again. especially since it was a while ago since it was posted anyway.

And YES. THIS is one of the supicious momentss I was talking about. There are also other shy moemnts between them in BTS too. Weird right? Two supposed "only friends" seniour actors....gets unprofessionally shy??? Especially since they acted together before and didnt get shy back then LMAO. The difference between Goblin days is suddenly there's like this romantic tension between them.  While they where just like two flirty friends back then (&LDW secretly liked her as more) now it's like it's turning into full fledged romance.

Suspicious these moemnts in themselves and also supiscious this difference compared to before....

• Love 9

purposely rewatched Roommate season 1 just to see LDW..4 years back, he said he himself couldnt believe and trust himself when he acted, and he hoped to be a better actor.  i must say, altho he isnt my particular bias, but he caught my eye after roommate and in runningman and was surprised by his acting in goblin (i dont really watch drama - forgive me), in fact, i didnt even feel like watching goblin until i saw LDW (sorry goblin fans cos, im really not so much a drama fan)...which naturally led me to be impressed with YIN and LDW's chemistry..tried to find YIN in cafe amor - but cant seem to find eng sub

so after goblin, was happy to see TYH, i've been chasing it since.  dont have everyone's intuitive skills, but based on various BTS, can see high comfort level of interaction between LDW and YIN, and I definitely ship the two. YIN likely meets LDW's criteria of nice ankles and attractive neck rite? :love:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3