[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Why this thread so quiet? 

Did u guys already saw last scene of eps 15?

Btw yin choose last scene of eps 3 as d best scene of tyh when kjr said "good job" to ojs with a sincere smile.. did u guys think thats d moment that yin talk about in intrvw, that ldw smile can make a womans heart melted?

• Love 8

Thread quiet because we’re all so MIXED UP WITH OUR EMOTIONS... sigh ... we’re HAPPY yet SAD ... cos the drama will be over TOMORROW!! :dizzy::bawling: 

And now we have to face MOMENTS OF REALITY OR DELUSIONS / TRUTH or FALSEHOOD!! Sigh ... it is REALLY REALLY hard to be a shipper ... Sometimes, it feels like it is a million times worse than riding on the craziest rollercoaster!! :grimace: I have to tell myself to COOL IT and be prepared for the worst ... yet I cannot let go, and my hopes are still being buoyed along ... as long as neither of them is MARRIED to other people, I will not leave this ship!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

14 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

did u guys think thats d moment that yin talk about in intrvw, that ldw smile can make a womans heart melted?

yes. I forgot to say this too. Thanks for mentioning this chingu!

I also thought this was the reference from what she said during dramalive chat, where she's totally fangirling beside him, and seemed to not restricting herself for complimenting how dazzling his smile is that can melt her heart (cough)...I mean women's heart:smirk:

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

57 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

Guys, is there anyone thinking that he teases her during this kiss?? He raises his head up then she has to up her head too to meet his lips :lol::lol: 

Part of me thinks they weren't acting in this part at all. :sweat_smile: I mean, the way she raised her head to chase his lips?????? A;AHDJKHFAEAINEFIAEIFAFENAEOI;DLKAF!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

AGAIN, I can't help but wonder if they heard PD-nim call "Cut!" during this scene. :joy:

• LOL 8

Hi....

Did you think, the way they kissed was a bit different? I mean, I almost never watched the kiss scene where the actors mumbling sexily while stepping nose, and do it super slowly. It's as if they invented the way they should kiss.

I don't know, did you ever watch that similar kiss in any show?

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Hilmaya Zara said:

Hi....

Did you think, the way they kissed was a bit different? I mean, I almost never watched the kiss scene where the actors mumbling sexily while stepping nose, and do it super slowly. It's as if they invented the way they should kiss.

I don't know, did you ever watch that similar kiss in any show?

You’re not the only one thinking that way ! 

Their kissing scene is sooo natural , so slow yet representing the way they felt upon each other.. and the way they stopped to stare each other was soo on point. 

I mean..their chemistry is out of this world! 

..who agrees with me?

Even the k-netizens were all complimenting them and supporting (praying?) that they are real ( or thinking that something is real) based on their comments shared on the main thread 

Cr to triplem for sharing this on the tyh thread

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/03/touch-your-heart-ep-15-spoilers-lee.html?m=1

• Love 9

@Yeojachingudeul thank you for sharing the comments of KNetz about Wookie and InNa.  I’m relieved that they are getting the support and encouragement to be a couple IRL.

I agree about the kiss being so natural and their chemistry is out of this world.  I hope they realize that by now.  I mean, what else do they have to do?  Aside from getting together IRL?  They trust and listen to each other, they work really well together, they’re so comfortable, they tease, joke and laugh together?  That’s not just chemistry, that’s compatibility too. And if those weren’t enough, their hot kisses should seal the deal.

I am very suspicious of the zoomed out kisses though.  PD-nim is torturing us really.  Please give us something we can treasure before the drama is over.  Zoom in even just once on their kiss.  It might be perilous for our hearts but we’re willing to take that risk.  Jebal PD-nim!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

LDW so naughty ... he is playing nose with YIN and than kiss her lips again , hahahah damn and YIN hahhaha oh taeba this couple ... lets get married soon. 

the soft kiss and smooth I ever see in TVN Drama also the first time LDW doing kiss like that. full of feeling and do it with hearts. 

amazing

• Love 4

Hi everyone! I've been lurking in here since Episode 7 of TYH, and I must say - that after the latest episode, I couldn't stop myself from writing a comment.

I'm a casual fan, and I started to like their tandem in Goblin. I don't really watch dramas a lot, the last one was probably a year ago. I couldn't resist the Lee Dong Work-Yoo In Na chemistry though, they were just so good together in Goblin, so I decided to watch this.

I read your comments above regarding their chemistry - I agree with all of you. It's through the roof. Reminds me of SongSong's chemistry in DOTS. I think that chemistry can't be faked - it's either you have it you don't. LDW and YIN's chemistry is just ridiculously good, it's impossible that they are not attracted to each other, at least.

Since I got so enamored by them, I started watching videos of their behind the scenes and even snippets of their previous dramas. I especially liked the Reaper/Sunny BTS where LDW wanted to do a back-and-forth kiss and YIN was surprised. I'm sorry for being too hopeful, but they seem to really like each other in real life. I really hope they date or are dating.

Anyway - just noticed LDW's "gently eyes" (look of lust, really haha) during the sofa kiss scene. I wonder if that's the same "gently eyes" he was teasing YIN with in one of the BTSs, where they were inside the elevator and YIN was asking, "Are you really going to look at me like that? With gently eyes?"

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Like @pichicouple commented (this is her IG below), I think these 2 would keep their dating TOP SECRET! Or maybe they’re already dating, because the script seems to be FULL OF HINTS!! Perhaps Writer-Nim and PD-Nim KNOW SOMETHING!! And yes, the zoomed out kisses are getting very suspicious because it is zoomed out at the most passionate part??! ??!! :P:wub: 

• Love 6

As much as I wanted to believe on the writer's hints, the scene were YS said that actors are great in making fake seem real keeps on bugging me. Maybe the writer is also hopeful of the two but is still not sure of their real status. Hopefully we get little sightings and other evidences after the drama. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

As much as I wanted to believe on the writer's hints, the scene were YS said that actors are great in making fake seem real keeps on bugging me. Maybe the writer is also hopeful of the two but is still not sure of their real status. Hopefully we get little sightings and other evidences after the drama. 

I actually focused on what Jung Rok said after that line, “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?”  Compared to the pretend kiss that JinShim demoed, their kiss is so different from it.  It’s gentle and yet it’s heart stirring.  It hits the right spots of both their lips.  It’s not just camera angles that made that sofa kiss so good and so believable.  It’s their undeniable chemistry that made it worked.

Yes, now that the drama is going to be over, this is when we have to look for relationship clues.  I hope we will be rewarded soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Everybody is suspecting the writer's hint. It's too obvious. Hahaha...

2 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

As much as I wanted to believe on the writer's hints, the scene were YS said that actors are great in making fake seem real keeps on bugging me. 

But remember, when JS and JR at the beach. JS said "I am happier than I was in the drama. Because I am with a man I truly love, and has real feelings to me"

That line was like delivered to LDW personally. Pardon my delulu, it keeps popping up.

And about the kiss, this is the second time LDW didn't cups the girls' face (the first was in EP. 14), like I said earlier. How can we're not suspecting that?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

On 3/27/2019 at 10:00 AM, Pichiie said:

Guys, is there anyone thinking that he teases her during this kiss?? He raises his head up then she has to up her head too to meet his lips :lol::lol: 

actually because of that move, i feel its extremely natural, not a standard acting kiss

On 3/27/2019 at 10:09 AM, Alice Mendoza said:

Thread quiet because we’re all so MIXED UP WITH OUR EMOTIONS... sigh ... we’re HAPPY yet SAD ... cos the drama will be over TOMORROW!! :dizzy::bawling: 

And now we have to face MOMENTS OF REALITY OR DELUSIONS / TRUTH or FALSEHOOD!! Sigh ... it is REALLY REALLY hard to be a shipper ... Sometimes, it feels like it is a million times worse than riding on the craziest rollercoaster!! :grimace: I have to tell myself to COOL IT and be prepared for the worst ... yet I cannot let go, and my hopes are still being buoyed along ... as long as neither of them is MARRIED to other people, I will not leave this ship!! :kiss_wink:

same same!  happy that the kiss scenes exceeded my expectations, that its been deep kisses rather than the standard ones...at the same time, stomach knotted over the fact that the show is ending! i'll definitely hold on to this ship..given their ages, really hope they give it a serious thought:blush:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 5

18 minutes ago, o10orio said:

I actually focused on what Jung Rok said after that line, “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?”  Compared to the pretend kiss that JinShim demoed, their kiss is so different from it.  It’s gentle and yet it’s heart stirring.  It hits the right spots of both their lips.  It’s not just camera angles that made that sofa kiss so good and so believable.  It’s their undeniable chemistry that made it worked.

Yes, now that the drama is going to be over, this is when we have to look for relationship clues.  I hope we will be rewarded soon.

agree...i do not think its the camera angles..its not a long drama...to have quite a fair few of deep kisses plus those some of which are back-and-forth-type..its quite unusual for any drama..then again, i'll leave the speculation to big K-drama fans:relaxed:

• Love 6

2 hours ago, michsg said:

actually because of that move, i feel its extremely natural, not a standard acting kiss

same same!  happy that the kiss scenes exceeded my expectations, that its been deep kisses rather than the standard ones...at the same time, stomach knotted over the fact that the show is ending! i'll definitely hold on to this ship..given their ages, really hope they give it a serious thought:blush:

Chemistry + sexual tension = KABOOM :grimace:

• Love 5

Look at the caption, I love how LDW keep mentioning YIN at his interview about TYH. He thanked her specifically.

In the main thread, someone said that YIN was cheated by her ex-bf, and led her to not trust men anymore. (I don't know, it's true or not. I just can't believe that news right away).

But, I do believe that her breakup, made her cautious with her relationship, like what you all ever said. 

In some interview, she said that she doesn't like a secretive man, that hard to read. YIN is quite observant though (seeing her in Sandabang that easily read the visitors' behavior). 

And I read some of your thought about LDW, that his type (which is playful to every co-star) was hard to read or predict. What do you all think?

Making some speculation about couple and people is actually exciting B)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, o10orio said:

I actually focused on what Jung Rok ilsaid after that line, “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?”  Compared to the pretend kiss that JinShim demoed, their kiss is so different from it.  It’s gentle and yet it’s heart stirring.  It hits the right spots of both their lips.  It’s not just camera angles that made that sofa kiss so good and so believable.  It’s their undeniable chemistry that made it worked.

No, i'm not referring to the kiss, but the supposed hints of the writer. Anyways, i picked up on twitter that today is the wrap up party. But our boy is currently attending a chanel event. Hopefully he'll take time to party with the cast too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2