[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

On 9/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, Lily92 said:

I just love how HDL team look like a family rather than a worker with each other.. They seem so close and i glad they enjoying the vacation cause everybody look so refresh and energize when they got back to korea... Our manchan seem awkward on camera but off camera at the night market they stuck together looking at food.. lol

I loved how YJG just knew that IU like food so much from marie claire interview and he seem always to take care of her.. I confidently can said they really close but as an IU fan she really a private person and more private with all her male friend.. Usually we can only see a small interaction on camera but all her male close friend always support her in term of concert and fanmeeting.. Example there is 0 interaction between IU and Lee Jongsuk but on his side he actually said IU is his closest female friend and support her by attending her concert.. People are shock knowing this cause they only used to MC together.. YJG also seem like a private person in term of relationship with his co star so my guess is we not going to see an interaction on sns or thing like that but they will keep in touch and support each other work.. This one is for sure..

Usually IU concert is the place where we can see all her friend and sunbaenim attend to show their support.. Last year almost all My Mister cast attend and SHR cast also there so i wish we can see HDL team this year... :D

Glad to read your assumptions, and your assumptions chingo really happen for real. And also YJG likes a girl who love foods from one of his interviews somewhere in youtube. Our IU shi loves to eat foods and that makes these two most similar with.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354493wpp/exclusive-yeo-jin-goo-on-hotel-del-luna-casts-reaction-to-final-filming-what-hed-say-to-jang-man-wol-and-more

this makes my day.. It's nice to think about it..

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Guys, IU TV uploaded IU interview with JMW on Youtube!

The sub will be released on Sunday.

But before that, 1 importsnt thing to note from the interview is that JMW left something to be uploaded when the fullmoon.long instagram's followers reach 1 million before she cross Sanzhu bridge. OMG! Hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Guys, IU TV uploaded IU interview with JMW on Youtube!

The sub will be released on Sunday.

But before that, 1 importsnt thing to note from the interview is that JMW left something to be uploaded when the followers reach 1 million before she cross Sanzhu bridge. OMG! Hahahahaha

When I saw the notification on YT I clicked so fast :lol: they published it and set it as private a couple of days ago so I was wondering what was going to be uploaded

Then today it was finally released. Cannot wait to watch the interview again with subs. IU sure knows how to treat those still hung up on Hotel Del Luna.

I was already following Man Wolie's account. I am sure it will reach 1 million soon.

Edit:

Oh that clip of Jin Goo singing Paul Kim's So Long is so good. He has a nice voice :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

they published it and set it as private a couple of days ago so I was wondering what was going to be uploaded

Oh, it was actually a full 3-hour concert in Taiwan uploaded by mistake by IU TV team. Hahaha.. 

• Like 3