[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

¡Best drama of 2019! But I have the second leader syndrome. I need IU and Lee Do-hyun together again in antoher historical drama.:wub:

Also (sorry for the little spam) I`ve made this FMV because i think the chemistry of this couple - past is incredible and their story is very bittersweet. Lewis Capaldi's song reflects it a bit.

Resurfaced (second video)

Edited by Lovedramakor
  • Like 2

JinGoo's fan meeting.  He's singing So Long!  

And he wore Zebra, Tiger, and Leopard prints  :lol: I need fullmoon.long to seriously make a comment about his wardrobe.   

EDIT: can't seem to figure out how to get the Instagram post to appear like in image format like those above me who have been positing the twitter updates  :sweatingbullets:  You'll just have to click on the links I guess  :mellow:

JinGoo singing So Long

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hfFjDJb28/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

JinGoo wearing Zebra, Leopard, and Tiger prints plus gif of Man Wol saying she will buy him a Zebra suit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hi9o_p8Vu/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Another post of JinGoo wearting the Tiger and Leopard shirt along with the V neck sweater

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hMsbxJ46e/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Another clip of JinGoo singing So Long but on a different day wearing a different outfit (part 1)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hJJaBJENM/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Another clip of JinGoo singing So Long but on a different day wearing a different outfit (part 2)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3gyQeWpne3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's shocking news 

Because beloved Sulli was part of this drama.

So i put this friend post, to remind Us, hotel de luna fans even Sulli come as cameo, we all witnessed how happy Sulli being part of this great drama.

Let's keep Her last happy memory for long..long time.

For all family and her fans stay strong.

Dear Sulli you're loved by many:cry:

:tears::heart:

Rest in peace.

Spoiler

IMG-20191014-171449.jpg

To Jieuni be strong girl!

:bawling:

• Sad 8

12 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

It's shocking news

Because beloved Sulli was part of this drama.

So i put this friend post, to remind Us, hotel de luna fans even Sulli come as cameo, we all witnessed how happy Sulli being part of this great drama.

Let's keep Her last happy memory for long..long time.

For all family and her fans stay strong.

Dear Sulli you're loved by many:cry:

:tears::heart:

Rest in peace.

Reveal hidden contents

To Jieuni be strong girl!

:bawling:

I dont even really know sulli, but this is really sad :(

let us all love and be kind to one another <3 <3 <3

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

RIP Sulli, that was sad.

Was late in the party, but I felt the need to drop by and post my thoughts. Just finished HDL weeks ago.

What a beautiful story, Jin goo, the young prince in METS has grown into a gentleman, Im happy that his works these days have done well in the ratings game. IU, wow, I liked her songs but felt indifferent to her before as an actress, but Jang Man Weol was on a different level, after Cheong Song Yi and Kim Book Joo, JMW is now added on my best female lead list. Well done Hong sisters & the whole team.

Lastly, even though I also thought that the scenes and the story of the captain and Manwol was also beautifully crafted, Im glad that I never wavered. I never rooted for them, I felt the bittersweet story of their arc, but I learned to love the slow burn, stable, mature, genuine and robust love development of Chanseong and Manweol. First love has always been fluffy, butterflies all over, but true and last love has always been the real deal - strong, cannot be easily wavered, stable, long lasting, thats how I see the dynamics or MW and CS.

I love the small things, the nuances,  the gradual development, it felt real and long lasting - between CS and MW. It has always been Chansung, since they were kids in the woods. In life you will experience your heart fluttering first love, but as you grow older, it will always be your true love. Chanseong is the only person who is compatible with MW’s moods, attitude, etc. What he and Manwol has is something that you can imagine even if they grow older. And Im optimistic that as what MW said, they will meet in another lifetime, no matter what.

This is my 2019 drama! :)  Hehe I enjoyed it! 

Manwol & Chansung, you are the OTP. Chansung, it has always been you and Nobody else ;)   Despite of not being the flowerboy, your love is the greatest, your heart is the bravest. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1