[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

When IU walks out the hall with gun on her shoulder and her both arms holding it... gosh... I'm going to watch it Lee Ji Eun !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She's so amazingly cool... she choose various roles and I always love her act since Moonlovers ... thought I (honestly) never watched Yeo Jin Goo drama at all but this one I'm here because of that cool hotel del luna ceo... 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I also teared up on that scene. The ost and words were very touching. But what touched me even more was the fact that even MW was tearing up because as we all know, her personality shows otherwise. It was so sad to see this vulnerable side of her which i think she tries very hard to not show.

• Like 6

IMG-20190717-102220.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20190717-130514.jpg

Credit to transltor.:thumbsup:

Some salty people said She is look to young to act as immortal soul:D

Well..i just wanna to says "she's so damn wonderful soul who's perfect fits for this role because that Who Jieun really is"

Each person in the entertainment industry knew  in fact Jieun is 5000 olds mountain gold ! So mind your own(bias)business!:glasses:

IMG-20190715-172707.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

IMG-20190717-174820.jpg

IMG-20190717-174814.jpg

IMG-20190717-174805.jpg

Spoiler

Dunno to answer to someone who's  says her acting not to convincing because her frame(looks frail)while in fact Jieuni acting could gives solem vibes , such strong aura could made you wept and wanna to know what's kind sad story MW has been trough ..:tears:

IMG-20190717-174842.jpg

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i love how they twist it around....that this is the place for the ghost to get to do their last wish before passing on.....

It's anti mainstream right?

When we talked about horrors movies the mind focus is to send them in such horrible catching and thrilling running :sweatingbullets:

but what's power of Imagination B)

HDL treat the ghosts in such high manner even we are humans sometime never get such treatment.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

yea.....sometimes we dont even get such treatment....however im happy with what i have current....

i separate horror and ghost stories....some ghost stories are funny and some are sad....horror is pure horror....where there is so much grudge in the spirit that it had turn it evil where then....exorcism is required and that is when the thrill and the goosebumps is running for me lols

Of course  i feelings grateful to what i have too.B) tbh Actually i don't like horrors :)

Especially a kind"dirt" one.the scene with all creepy crawly creatures :skull:

But HDLghosts is different whenever the ghosts  appears  i got little jolt and then laughed  the thrilling because afraid  become laughter seeing mostly  GCS reactions.   

IMG-20190623-113759.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

MONDAY KIZ & PUNCH – ANOTHER DAY (HOTEL DEL LUNA OST PART 1)

Another Day
Don’t say sad words
So far away
Don’t say anything
Is love giving me
That much of a hard time?
Is my heart
Only looking for you?

Spoiler

My head is faint
You’re still living
Deep in my heart
My heart aches
Even now
I miss you
It hurts and hurts
But I can’t look at you
So again today
I’m longing for you, what do I do?

Another Day
Don’t say sad words
So far away
Don’t say anything
Is love giving me
Is my heart
Only looking for you?

I feel you in the cold wind
I close my eyes and think of you
I’ll keep all of the good memories
And take them out sometimes
It hurts and hurts
But I can’t look at you
Again today
I’m missing you, what do I do?

Another Day
Don’t say sad words
So far away
Don’t say anything
Is love giving me
Is my heart
Only looking for you?

Hold me
Don’t let go
Please don’t leave me

Why can’t you say it?
I’m right here

When we meet again, I’ll tell you
That I love you so much
That I’ll be waiting for you
Every day

Thanks to POPGASA

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So I recently watch the first two episodes. The production, lights, effects, costumes (major envy - I want to steal some of her dresses and blouses) and sets are all amazing. It really contributes to the 'mood' and atmosphere of the show. IU has definitely grown as an actress and Jin Yoo is excellent - he's such a natural actor and makes it seem effortless. I really enjoy his 'running away from the ghosts' scenes just to see how he will do lol. 

Although a little bit predictable, the story was told in an interesting way and it was a solid first two episodes. I even cried a bit when the old butler passed. The only gripe I have is that the roman warrior ghost is soooooooooooooooo cheesy lol. I laughed the entire time and it really took me out. I hope they will not do anymore of this kind of spirit and stick to the eye-less lady and heck, even the tiger spirit was better.

• Like 4

Well, I would still prefer that unreleased handkerchief Moon Lovers alternate ending but I take this too. I'm really curious whether it will be some ML meta (I mean forget that there is so much ML meta already in the drama), Hong Sisters are known for some awesome cameos but also for some utterly wasted and forgettable (like JGS in Hwayugi). So fingers crossed we get the former.

• Like 6
  • Love 2