[OFFICIAL THREAD 2] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

GongLee Global

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOT ..( sorry)

i have a crazy thinking ...hehehe

i hope there are one/many brave/crazy korean celebrity, say this ...

(cha tae hyun - kim jun ho case ..)

"i had winning bet for dinner with my friend in the past, i will quit all my program" or

"i play bowling and betting in the past, the one who loose ..pay the game and expensive diner, i will quit all my program" 

(JH case ..)

"in the past, i had sex with A, and i tell my friend about it .... i will quit all my program"

"in the past, i had comment about men/women ... i will quit all my program"

what do you thing ...hehehhe ...

18 hours ago, Na NeNi said:

OOT ..( sorry)

i have a crazy thinking ...hehehe

i hope there are one/many brave/crazy korean celebrity, say this ...

(cha tae hyun - kim jun ho case ..)

"i had winning bet for dinner with my friend in the past, i will quit all my program" or

"i play bowling and betting in the past, the one who loose ..pay the game and expensive diner, i will quit all my program" 

(JH case ..)

"in the past, i had sex with A, and i tell my friend about it .... i will quit all my program"

"in the past, i had comment about men/women ... i will quit all my program"

what do you thing ...hehehhe ...

They just need a reason to hide a big thing. Small fish compared to big fish. Small fish will be a scapegoat anyway. 

I choose to be a woman rather than being a loyal fan. Immoral & illegal are different things. 

Oh gosh. I loved this couple so much and tried to turn blind eyes to Lee Jong Hyun's behaviours. During last few episodes of WGM, my friend was telling me how LJH was toying with GSY and he lost interest in her and it was showing. I was defending him madly that he is just protecting her image and etc... During the event he did insider trade, i also defended him even i lost trust in Jung Yong Hwa, the bandmate. Then when i saw him with Jung Joon Young, Zico, Choi Tae Joon and how they travel together and show off so much, i had uneasy feeling. He was looking ajusshi like gaunt. I often wondered if he is charging with beautiful Gong Seung Yeon. Now this... People say this was years ago. But who knows it isnt ongoing event? I stopped being his fan and fan of GongLee couple anymore. I only pray Gong Seung Yeon left unscathed. I wouldnt watch WGM and their drama again. It is only opinion. 

Well, there comes a time when all good things must end......

I was hoping for a much happier ending, but oh well!

I came to K-pop in 2010 through my daughter who was into dance and had discovered SNSD.  She enjoyed their complicated and technically perfect dance routines.  She also started following K-pop in general and followed many different K-pop groups.

I also came to appreciate SNSD - not only their dancing and singing but also their wholesome image.  I thought this was a good group of young girls presenting a strong, wholesome image for my daughter to emulate.

This led me to WGM (Yongseo) when SNSD's maknae Seohyun went on the program.  Which introduced me to Jung Yong Hwa and CNBlue whose talent and music I also enjoyed.

I joined the Yongseo Soompi forum and shipped Yongseo, for most of 5 years.  Another exciting time with that thread exploding with comments and blogs and news about them every day.  I discovered the power of the internet and blogs but also how people from all over the world and from different walks of life could communicate and share ideas respectfully and with shared love for a Korean couple they have never met.  I made many friends and enjoyed posting my thoughts and reading the thoughts and feelings of others.  It was eye-opening for me.  I also followed K-pop news and began watching Korean dramas.  I learned about Korean customs, history and culture. My daughter and I would have lively discussions about Korea, K-pop and Yongseo.

Just as Yongseo was winding down for me, along came Gonglee.   And the same thing began to happen.  This Soompi forum exploded with followers from all over the world, a support network was created for communications and a dedicated team of translators (the awesome B.E.S.T.) painstakingly translated every episode into English. Many moderators came and went, but this thread had its own life and others stepped in to support it.  Gonglee Global was created.  And again I was awed by how love for a couple in Korea could drive so much love and understanding for people from around the world.

I was thrilled to see this thread reach 2000 pages and go into a second thread.  I was thrilled to see our couple win many surveys and jump to the top of favorite WGM couples.  It was a great gift to us for them to come together again and give us MOLS.

And then this latest news hit.  And suddenly all our hopes and dreams for our couple ceased.  Even the great joy and triumphs we faced together on this thread are all tarnished by this one reckless, thoughtless and despicable act.

I will always hope and pray for the best for Jonghyun and Seungyeon.  For Jonghyun, I hope he realizes what he threw away by following his dark path.  How his great talents are now wasted.   I feel he destroyed the chance for a good relationship with Seungyeon.  For the other members of CNBlue, I hope they recover from this and continue to make their beautiful music together.  For Seungyeon I hope she is successful and happy in her career and someday will meet a good man with a good heart who makes her complete.

For all of you here and for those who come in the future, I wish you the best that life can provide.  All the health and happiness to all of you.  

When you read these pages in this thread, read them in the context they were created, with love and respect for all, and in the support of 2 lovely and talented people in Korea who made us fall in love along with them and fall in love with them.   Understand the happiness that falling in love can bring to the world, and how people from all over the world, different cultures, different languages, different religions, men and women from all ages (a mini United Nations, if you will) came together and shared our hearts and minds for a common good.  Our own little piece of heaven, our own little Camelot.

If only we all could always be this understanding and loving - then the world's problems would melt away and only peace, love and joy would remain.     

For me, I will probably lurk quietly in the background for awhile.  Then, I think I will put all of this behind me - except for the wonderful memories of the past 9 years.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart - and God be with you all! 

please don't give up yet ...

as i read in allkpop ... JH and HIGHLIGTH Junghyun .. maybe didnt break any law.

investigation still ongoing and court not yet start ...

maybe we just over reaction ...

lets just wait and see ..

A person could be very wrong in one area of his life, and that might make us feel like we are in a higher ground. But if we could only try to remember maybe distant memories in the past when we did something so badly and off, i think that would shut our arrogance out. We would be more patient and understanding. We would be more forgiving and listening. We would be able to see how we are just different symptoms of one disease — IMPERFECTION. Be KIND. 

I have been in this thread since my 2nd baby and he is now 3 yrs old.. looking back I missed those crazy times when we anticipate every episode.. the project that we all participated in..I love his music and I know in my heart he is a good person..anyone can make mistakes and things that you know is against ur principle can someday be your own mistake.. reading the messages , what I am thankful for is he is not part of the gc with seungri..all his communication with jjy is through private messages meaning he is not part of that evil circle.. I don't buy it when netz says that since he is friends with jjy he knows the illegal things , given his idgaf attitude he might now know those.. I actually don't know what to feel about him not retiring.. i trust all of u would understand my opinion but I think this is his way of proving himself...backlash and all...

I decided to just dl the vids of them together coz I still believe that it is beautiful and reading those comments just ruined our memories so I just go on ahead and save their memories.. I am beyond disappointed but honestly I am not a good person either.. I am one of those ppl here in PH who enjoys green jokes soooo that's that..but that doesn't mean that I support what he did.. I have 3 boys so I definitely don't want them to do what he did.. but still he is a very talented person and listening to his music is a delight.. "hero" is one of favorite.. maybe someday..when he truly and sincerely learned from this,  ppl would start accepting him but it won't be easy but I know for sure that I would pray for him and be proud once he overcomes this tragedy..

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is feeling better and in the process of moving on. Not here to judge anyone. I do feel sad for victims as it seems the mayority won't have justice from the authorities at all, so one day the Almighty will do that for them. "Bee Couple" have moved on for sure, my own thoughts for it, let it be, let it go. I am cherishing the people meet along the way, for that I am thankful. *hugs* :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone.newbie here.please be good to me.currently reading thread1 sorry im absolutely late.found out very interesting to join this forum..so i made soompi acc.only for this matter.Weeks ago i got interested to this couple,love their undeniable chemistry..then i watched their romcom drama..mols..so i said i think this couple is the right place to ship.they had many connections..

Count me in on this thread..thanx..

Well jh just a witness. Well i'm personally choose to keep supporting jh and sy. That chat only in 2016, and about having sex he didnt rape the girl -_-". Why the netizen bashing him just like he is a rapist? Lol. About the chat, i even chatting with my friend like that. I keep supporting gonglee btw, he make that conversation in the past. I believe he has changed into a better perso.

Next JTBC drama for Seungyeon -

https://www.soompi.com/article/1317475wpp/gong-seung-yeon-confirmed-to-join-park-ji-hoon-kim-min-jae-and-more-in-upcoming-historical-romantic-comedy

A Joseon era rom-com - sounds interesting and I know our Gong Seungyeonie will kill it! :D

Hang in there folks - the future is not ours to see - que sera, sera!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all.

I'm glad to hear GSY will have a new drama soon.  Does anyone know what happened to USAFarmgirl? I'm missing her great posts around the Soompi forums, including this one. She was very active Brownie.  I notice that her posts here have her name deleted to Guest now. I hope USAFarmgirl is Okay. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 11:59 AM, Table122000 said:

Hello to all.

I'm glad to hear GSY will have a new drama soon.  Does anyone know what happened to USAFarmgirl? I'm missing her great posts around the Soompi forums, including this one. She was very active Brownie.  I notice that her posts here have her name deleted to Guest now. I hope USAFarmgirl is Okay. 

Hi! 

It seems she deleted her account. Hope she is fine and doing okay as well. I was hoping she had stayed to post in Sy's future drama threads, always interesting and helpful, her posts are well written and beautifully done.  I am going to miss her so much, it makes me so sad knowing that while I will stay reading the drama threads, someone will be missed as a collaborator and a friend. :tears:

4 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Hi! 

It seems she deleted her account. Hope she is fine and doing okay as well. I was hoping she had stayed to post in Sy's future drama threads, always interesting and helpful, her posts are well written and beautifully done.  I am going to miss her so much, it makes me so sad knowing that while I will stay reading the drama threads, someone will be missed as a collaborator and a friend. :tears:

Thanks for your response @Aileen4ever

I'm very sorry to hear that she has deleted her account with Soompi.  I always enjoyed her posts in the various drama threads, she had a lot of insightful and interesting things to say and share. I am sad that we won't be seeing her in the forums. I do hope that she is just taking a break from the Dramaland world and that she is OK in her real life world, and that we will see USAFarmgirl return to the forums someday. 

• 1 month later...

38804510_1824837480930934_881426902315696128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQn5BFuHkRayQD0k1J97KgthY0nBj2fEGznylZx0-UhnE7KoVfOvo9IsYUrZCrifCEQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fftk1-1.fna&oh=d7064f2a5f63b1e00e8406cea950474b&oe=5DAC8AB5

Recently and to my great regret my computer was hacked while traveling and it came when I as a Brownie was like all of you going through the shock of all the buzz and news.  Yet my faith in Gong has and will never waiver for she from the beginning of thread one was and is at least from what I have seen from years of watching her a sweet soul who has so much talent.  JH too, has so much talent and I have still to understand all of what happened.  But for the moments of laughter & tears, happiness and sorrow what a gift to have even felt all those feelings at all...

Although my words in the past now seem to be written by a guest and not recognized as written by USAFarmgirl still it reminds me that it's not about who said it that matters but rather what was felt and written in love because of how two people made me feel...

Hugs and my very best to all Brownies everywhere may your faith and hope in what you felt and saw once stay with you always.  Believing in someone or something with your whole heart is nothing to regret.

For believing and hoping for love, cheering it on year after year was and is still a part of our lives and it's been the journey with those here that made it so worth it...

From @gummypassenger to the BEST subbing team, @GongLee Global and for all those here and gone and in heaven too!  @kenxynth Lets rejoice and be thankful we had it all and in our hearts and memories still do...:heart:

Archived