Quantcast
GongLee Global

[OFFICIAL THREAD 2] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

On 5/19/2019 at 12:42 AM, Aileen4ever said:

Hi! 

It seems she deleted her account. Hope she is fine and doing okay as well. I was hoping she had stayed to post in Sy's future drama threads, always interesting and helpful, her posts are well written and beautifully done.  I am going to miss her so much, it makes me so sad knowing that while I will stay reading the drama threads, someone will be missed as a collaborator and a friend. :tears:

really hope she will return and come bk to us.....i miss her....she is always around :( 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38804510_1824837480930934_881426902315696128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQn5BFuHkRayQD0k1J97KgthY0nBj2fEGznylZx0-UhnE7KoVfOvo9IsYUrZCrifCEQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fftk1-1.fna&oh=d7064f2a5f63b1e00e8406cea950474b&oe=5DAC8AB5

Recently and to my great regret my computer was hacked while traveling and it came when I as a Brownie was like all of you going through the shock of all the buzz and news.  Yet my faith in Gong has and will never waiver for she from the beginning of thread one was and is at least from what I have seen from years of watching her a sweet soul who has so much talent.  JH too, has so much talent and I have still to understand all of what happened.  But for the moments of laughter & tears, happiness and sorrow what a gift to have even felt all those feelings at all...

Although my words in the past now seem to be written by a guest and not recognized as written by USAFarmgirl still it reminds me that it's not about who said it that matters but rather what was felt and written in love because of how two people made me feel...

Hugs and my very best to all Brownies everywhere may your faith and hope in what you felt and saw once stay with you always.  Believing in someone or something with your whole heart is nothing to regret.

For believing and hoping for love, cheering it on year after year was and is still a part of our lives and it's been the journey with those here that made it so worth it...

From @gummypassenger to the BEST subbing team, @GongLee Global and for all those here and gone and in heaven too!  @kenxynth Lets rejoice and be thankful we had it all and in our hearts and memories still do...:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello guys, im a new follower. I’ve been in love with GONGLEE since Jan 2019. Hahahaha may be too late, but i dont really think so. ‘Tis Couple rocks that they continue to spread honeys to every new BEELIEVER.  Thanks for all the fun chats. Let us continue our support to Lee JongHyun and Gong Seungyeon

• Like 1

Spoiler

I’ve been scanning through opinions and thoughts in this thread. Honestly i’m a bit  sad but id like to respect everyone’s opinion. I always love the guy since early this year when I watched GONGLEE couple. After all that happened, i really cannot reconcile in my head why  LeeJongHyun received so much hatred. I watched and rewatch WGM and i just keep on falling in love with this guy and these couple. Much more when i delve about him deeper. The thing with this celebrities, we almost put our own wonderful ideals about them, but I understood that they are mere humans capable of messing up. His conversation with his friend is done privately. A man can talk disgusting stuff  when they are in their circle of friends, that is a given fact. Women does that all the time too. There is no crime in it. The crime was actually done to them, when these malicious people throw this private conversation to the public. I’m so furious that JongHyun was made bad instead of the victim of circumstances.But things happen. For whatever purpose this might be, i hope and pray Lee JongHyun will rise above from this ordeal. I maybe a new fan, but in my heart I think i saw enough how the world works, the  human struggle to fit in to this world.  I want to love him and accept him. Because idols are not really idols, they are human who desires to be accepted in their good and bad aspect.

I want to be gracious and will be gracious and accept and love Lee JongHyun. He gave love and work hard for his work. Please don’t hold back the love you once gave him. One day we might need that grace too. One day, we would hope that someone will believe in us. Maybe we can give it to Lee JongHyun, right now...

Edited by AmberBlueOrion
  • Love 1