[OFFICIAL THREAD 2] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

GongLee Global

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART.” ~ Mandy Hale.. and you my girl, captivated both:wub:

Love u so @0seungyeon and @cnbluegt

#LeeJongHyun #GongSeungyeon

#GongLee #02Couple #JongYeon

#MrandMrsNerdy 

vQwlpMr.jpg

cr: @yuri_li_31

More sad news for Lee Jong Hyun:

http://www.soompi.com/article/1348668wpp/lee-jong-hyun-announces-departure-from-cnblue

According to the article, he deleted his instagram account so he will probably be on a "news blackout"/ silence status until he finishes military duty in March 2020.  While I personally don't feel that he meant to be inappropriate with his message to the youtuber, I do think it was a stupid move on his part to include that reference to her body in his message as he is trying to get over his previous scandal and show the public that he has changed his views on women and learned from his mistakes. I really wish he could have just left that sentence out. I feel very sorry for his fans and the fans of CNBLUE.  I guess he has enough of a following that he can possibly try for a solo career when his military duty is finished?  I don't think FNC Entertainment dropped him completely.  GSY is probably going to have to distance herself from him in public as she has her new drama coming out very soon. Too bad- I was hoping that perhaps we might see them interact a little bit and have him wish her well on her new drama.

3 hours ago, Table122000 said:

More sad news for Lee Jong Hyun:

http://www.soompi.com/article/1348668wpp/lee-jong-hyun-announces-departure-from-cnblue

According to the article, he deleted his instagram account so he will probably be on a "news blackout"/ silence status until he finishes military duty in March 2020.  While I personally don't feel that he meant to be inappropriate with his message to the youtuber, I do think it was a stupid move on his part to include that reference to her body in his message as he is trying to get over his previous scandal and show the public that he has changed his views on women and learned from his mistakes. I really wish he could have just left that sentence out. I feel very sorry for his fans and the fans of CNBLUE.  I guess he has enough of a following that he can possibly try for a solo career when his military duty is finished?  I don't think FNC Entertainment dropped him completely.  GSY is probably going to have to distance herself from him in public as she has her new drama coming out very soon. Too bad- I was hoping that perhaps we might see them interact a little bit and have him wish her well on her new drama.

It was not a sentence it is a word “belly fat” two words at that. My fangirl ❤️:  Everyone please be kind. This has to be the most heartbreaking thing that has happened to these young men. Please offer your prayers for all of them.  Young people make mistakes, please don't make JongHyun pay for it a life time. We all have monsters and skeletons in our closets that appear from time to time but we ask people to overlook them and our short comings. He's human like everyone else and for him to be shunned like this is unforgivable. I know I don't know all, but FORGIVENESS  is what he needs. We need forgiveness cause without it we would all be miserable and alone

Archived