Quantcast
GongLee Global

[OFFICIAL THREAD 2] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

More sad news for Lee Jong Hyun:

http://www.soompi.com/article/1348668wpp/lee-jong-hyun-announces-departure-from-cnblue

According to the article, he deleted his instagram account so he will probably be on a "news blackout"/ silence status until he finishes military duty in March 2020.  While I personally don't feel that he meant to be inappropriate with his message to the youtuber, I do think it was a stupid move on his part to include that reference to her body in his message as he is trying to get over his previous scandal and show the public that he has changed his views on women and learned from his mistakes. I really wish he could have just left that sentence out. I feel very sorry for his fans and the fans of CNBLUE.  I guess he has enough of a following that he can possibly try for a solo career when his military duty is finished?  I don't think FNC Entertainment dropped him completely.  GSY is probably going to have to distance herself from him in public as she has her new drama coming out very soon. Too bad- I was hoping that perhaps we might see them interact a little bit and have him wish her well on her new drama.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Table122000 said:

More sad news for Lee Jong Hyun:

http://www.soompi.com/article/1348668wpp/lee-jong-hyun-announces-departure-from-cnblue

According to the article, he deleted his instagram account so he will probably be on a "news blackout"/ silence status until he finishes military duty in March 2020.  While I personally don't feel that he meant to be inappropriate with his message to the youtuber, I do think it was a stupid move on his part to include that reference to her body in his message as he is trying to get over his previous scandal and show the public that he has changed his views on women and learned from his mistakes. I really wish he could have just left that sentence out. I feel very sorry for his fans and the fans of CNBLUE.  I guess he has enough of a following that he can possibly try for a solo career when his military duty is finished?  I don't think FNC Entertainment dropped him completely.  GSY is probably going to have to distance herself from him in public as she has her new drama coming out very soon. Too bad- I was hoping that perhaps we might see them interact a little bit and have him wish her well on her new drama.

It was not a sentence it is a word “belly fat” two words at that. My fangirl ❤️:  Everyone please be kind. This has to be the most heartbreaking thing that has happened to these young men. Please offer your prayers for all of them.  Young people make mistakes, please don't make JongHyun pay for it a life time. We all have monsters and skeletons in our closets that appear from time to time but we ask people to overlook them and our short comings. He's human like everyone else and for him to be shunned like this is unforgivable. I know I don't know all, but FORGIVENESS  is what he needs. We need forgiveness cause without it we would all be miserable and alone

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think this threat need to be closed... the ship will never be sailing... 

I need a new account now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, Faith Isabel Caylan said:

It was not a sentence it is a word “belly fat” two words at that. My fangirl ❤️:  Everyone please be kind. This has to be the most heartbreaking thing that has happened to these young men. Please offer your prayers for all of them.  Young people make mistakes, please don't make JongHyun pay for it a life time. We all have monsters and skeletons in our closets that appear from time to time but we ask people to overlook them and our short comings. He's human like everyone else and for him to be shunned like this is unforgivable. I know I don't know all, but FORGIVENESS  is what he needs. We need forgiveness cause without it we would all be miserable and alone

He is not a child. Not everyone is perfect, but, stop to excuse his actions by telling people they all have monsters, skeletons and/or every other excuse. People don't all do what he did, and NO, not all people are sinners. We forgive, but, we are not blind. Stop it! 

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, valentvcd said:

I think this threat need to be closed... the ship will never be sailing... 

I need a new account now

why the need to close this account? If there are other people who are happy to ship them. Because they have seen their drama before or a new fans. GSY is so active atm, and has a new drama to be shown. Please do not take away the happiness of others. We can lay-low for the mean time. Make this thread open for others. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

I was watching Flower Crew and while waiting for the next episodes over the week, I went n watch MOLS n WGM. I was surprised I actually watch LJK show b4 n din realise it was him. I must say he looked better last time than now. I fell asleep watching That Oh Man Soh or something liddat. His acting is quite unbearable but in WGM, its really nice watching them. GSY would be a daughter-in-law many inlaws wld want, she looks very innocent n wholesome. But then again in the entertainment would, its so virtual n unreal. Celebrities shld watch what they say and the DM that was sent happened during a period where whatever said would be taken into account in a bad light. His situation reminded me of verbal diarrhoea. Its really strange both of them hate melons n watermelons, plus having 2 dogs n 1 cat. Maybe they are still friends but not close kind. I gain more understanding of them through this forum. Thank you all so much. They really entertain me for sure!