[OFFICIAL THREAD 2] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

GongLee Global

Damn....I really don't know how to react to all this.  Our Jonghyun has taken everything that was lovely and beautiful about this forum and our love and support for him and just dragged it through the mud and stomped on our hearts.

I'm hoping that the despicable comments he made on JJY's chatroom were just male boasting and "locker room" talk that boys and men indulge in (in private) and there were no actions behind the talk, but I'm doubting it.  Even so, if he knew what JJY was doing - and he still remained friends and participated in the comments - then he is still guilty by association and for not saying or doing anything to stop it.

I hope our Seungyeon is not dragged into this, I hope she was not hurt or can be hurt by JH's actions.  I see Jung Yoo Mi has already been dragged in for being JJY's partner on WGM many years ago.  I hope SY is free and clear of any harm!    

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FragrantThoughtfulAmericancurl-small.gif

It would be much easier to stay silent to not have to face this reality or write what I am feeling on this our second thread.  For sometimes there are no words and I have left what feels like a lifetime of them on our past thread the beginning of our journey and Brownie home.  In being a once proud part of a ship that now has been flooded with sadness.  Overtaken by the reality of justice and is sinking even further as I write.  But today I leave my once faith, hopes & dreams for this couple behind and yet am forever grateful for the amazing people here and those whom left us long ago.  Whom often were more like family than friends.  Who gave me a place of warmth and happiness and allowed me to soar with them among the stars and dream beside them...  They were and you are The Best! 

May love always inspire you, guide you and never allow you to regret following your hearts. 

No matter where it leads or how it ends...

:heart:

How thankful I truly am to have been given so many amazing memories with no regrets because those memories were and are a part of my life and time well spent with all of you.  Even more how could I ever regret  how this couple once made me feel or in believing in my heart and mind that what I saw on WGM and felt was real. 

I am thankful to The BEST, @GongLee Global and other organizations, supporters and fans from all over the world for the many years, moments and precious time and hard work they freely gave to all of us.  In giving so much and yet always expecting so little. Heartfelt shout out and thank you to my dearest chingu @Aileen4ever whose heart kept this ship afloat and carried this ship all to often on her own. 

No matter whats ahead I will forever be thankful for what I had and was given that will never be forgotten or left behind.

My love & thankfulness to one who sleeps with the angels and truly was their greatest fan. Whom left this world still believing and hoping in the reality of them...

:heart:

@kenxynth

For my fellow fans: please also don’t forget that jonghyun is still human and is not perfect. I understand that he did despicable things ( I know that). I want him to ask and seek forgiveness to his or their victims and the victims family and his family. For the shame he and his friends cause. I always look at the brighter and better side of things. Sometimes hardships/trials/ difficulties make the person. I know for sure that this can make him a better person in the future but now yea he has to repent, seek forgiveness and accept punishment with open arms and with all his heart. I will not say bad things to him but instead encourage him to seek GOD on his life. If you have Jesus in your life, I don’t think you can do such horrible things. Plus if you know God, you know that you must loved and respect women.

@moca_hanzel *hugs*

@Faith Isabel Caylan very wise words. 

@jazmecu I am shocked, sad, disappointed, and almost still in disbelief. I want to wake up tomorrow and realize that it was a nightmare. Sorry to not be much help at this moment,  I am heartbroken at this point. *hugs*

@USAFarmgirl thanks to you my dear friend for all that you did for this forum and it's members. It was nice to had meet you and also fellow Brownies that came to share the sweet memories of what we witnessed. 

Thanks everyone! :heart:

Please, let's pray for Seungyeon and her family. Let's pray also for the victims all over the world dealing with similar circumstances like South Korea, people that are being taken advantage off, victims of their surroundings, and that it never happens again. Let's pray for those who really are sorry for their actions and want to change for real, and be better people, better yet, let's pray for them to look within themselves and seek help if they feel the need of harming others, so they can stop on time. Let's pray for the families of the victims. Let's pray for the families of those who hurt them, and are hurt themselves because they didn't teach their kids to hurt others, and are caught in this awful situation. 

Let's pray for a better world, and let's help others in need. Don't be blind to injustice, but, don't lose the faith in the humanity. 

Time might heal the pain, let's move on, and hope for a better tomorrow. 

Thanks to all Brownies for the memories. 

:star:@kenxynth:star: thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

@moca_hanzel *hugs*

@Faith Isabel Caylan very wise words. 

@jazmecu I am shocked, sad, disappointed, and almost still in disbelief. I want to wake up tomorrow and realize that it was a nightmare. Sorry to not be much help at this moment,  I am heartbroken at this point. *hugs*

@USAFarmgirl thanks to you my dear friend for all that you did for this forum and it's members. It was nice to had meet you and also fellow Brownies that came to share the sweet memories of what we witnessed. 

Thanks everyone! :heart:

Please, let's pray for Seungyeon and her family. Let's pray also for the victims all over the world dealing with similar circumstances like South Korea, people that are being taken advantage off, victims of their surroundings, and that it never happens again. Let's pray for those who really are sorry for their actions and want to change for real, and be better people, better yet, let's pray for them to look within themselves and seek help if they feel the need of harming others, so they can stop on time. Let's pray for the families of the victims. Let's pray for the families of those who hurt them, and are hurt themselves because they didn't teach their kids to hurt others, and are caught in this awful situation. 

Let's pray for a better world, and let's help others in need. Don't be blind to injustice, but, don't lose the faith in the humanity. 

Time might heal the pain, let's move on, and hope for a better tomorrow. 

Thanks to all Brownies for the memories. 

:star:@kenxynth:star: thank you. 

I’m with you a 100% @Aileen. Let’s pray for all of the victims all over the world and not just South Korea. To every young women/ women in general that has to experience this horrible things. Let’s Pray that their hearts and the people’s heart in time will forgave the sinners.  Pray for the sinners and to not lose hope in humanity. 

@Faith Isabel Caylan agree.. to be honest I can say I love his music.. and I have been saying this for days  it's the dark reality of Korea. What actually hurt me in this whole incident is the things he said.. I'm praying and hoping that it is not true , as @luvtokki said it could've been a typical boys talk for him but if he act on it then that's different.

I'm not closing my door to him , with my experiences in life I have learned that there are goodness in each and everyone of us even if it's only 10% and it's really up to us if we encourage that. From 2015 I hope he did realized what he did that could be the reason he doesn't hang out with JJY anymore. To be honest it breaks my heart to read the comments , that's why I came here.

Brownies this place still is a haven for me , we have our memories here. I remember watching their farewell episode with you guys while I'm in a labor lol.. the efforts for the gift we sent them and all the FBI things we did trying to figure out their relationship. It was a happy moment.  

As for Jonghyun you are still young repent , apologize to those girls and live for the better . Heck I named my 2nd son after you so please...

I'm happy that some of us came here.. it's a blessing.. i love each and everyone one of you..

16 minutes ago, Moca_hanzel23 said:

@Faith Isabel Caylan agree.. to be honest I can say I love his music.. and I have been saying this for days  it's the dark reality of Korea. What actually hurt me in this whole incident is the things he said.. I'm praying and hoping that it is not true , as @luvtokki said it could've been a typical boys talk for him but if he act on it then that's different.

I'm not closing my door to him , with my experiences in life I have learned that there are goodness in each and everyone of us even if it's only 10% and it's really up to us if we encourage that. From 2015 I hope he did realized what he did that could be the reason he doesn't hang out with JJY anymore. To be honest it breaks my heart to read the comments , that's why I came here.

Brownies this place still is a haven for me , we have our memories here. I remember watching their farewell episode with you guys while I'm in a labor lol.. the efforts for the gift we sent them and all the FBI things we did trying to figure out their relationship. It was a happy moment.  

As for Jonghyun you are still young repent , apologize to those girls and live for the better . Heck I named my 2nd son after you so please...

I'm happy that some of us came here.. it's a blessing.. i love each and everyone one of you..

@Mochasuch lovely words melted my heart. I’m speaking with my heart and with my own experience. We all did something bad once in our life ( were not perfect ). So I understand that we as humans do make mistakes, but our mistakes differs and the pain runs deep and it take sometime to get over your bad actions and sometime to forgave yourself and the people who cause you hurt. Yes he deserve to be punish, I’m all for that. If you did bad things their are consequences on your actions. But I also know that people are capable of change. Even the baddest individual change with God’s help. People encouraging him to be good, seek forgiveness is not enough. He can only have peace and get out of depression after this if he had God ( I really think that it’s the only way you/ he can overcome huge/heavy obstacles in life. So people swearing at him doesn’t really help. Doesn’t help humanity and doesn’t help anybody. What we can do to help is to teach celebrities/ men in general to not do such horrible things, and that there is very bad punishment in every evil actions and that doing this is just plain evil. And then teach these men to loved and respect women. To not close doors for peoples betterment, change and second chances. 

5 minutes ago, Faith Isabel Caylan said:

@Mochasuch lovely words melted my heart. I’m speaking with my heart and with my own experience. We all did something bad once in our life ( were not perfect ). So I understand that we as humans do make mistakes, but our mistakes differs and the pain runs deep and it take sometime to get over your bad actions and sometime to forgave yourself and the people who cause you hurt. Yes he deserve to be punish, I’m all for that. If you did bad things their are consequences on your actions. But I also know that people are capable of change. Even the baddest individual change with God’s help. People encouraging him to be good, seek forgiveness is not enough. He can only have peace and get out of depression after this if he had God ( I really think that it’s the only way you/ he can overcome huge/heavy obstacles in life. So people swearing at him doesn’t really help. Doesn’t help humanity and doesn’t help anybody. What we can do to help is to teach celebrities/ men in general to not do such horrible things, and that there is very bad punishment in every evil actions and that doing this is just plain evil. And then teach these men to loved and respect women. To not close doors for peoples betterment, change and second chances. 

Wow..this touches my heart..I wanna cry.. I have not been crying cause of shock.but this is beautiful , I hope everyone can read this and stop the judgment and the toxic mentality..

@kenxynth thank you.

http://bit.ly/2AO3ZGJ

I dont know when i can move on. I want to be feel ok

But my tears still keep falling. I just sleep for a little bit and start crying again. That link make me cry harder too. Because i know i see JH in different ways. Then looking back on our first  thread where it all started. December 2015 to 2016

I really believe I see a good man during WGM days. I know its a different person where this scandal happen. I want to ask why did JH happen to met JJY.  Visitng the old thread he follow JJy on feb 7 2016. So i believe he was really an innocent man before he knew JJY. Got curious and thought it was all fun. I am really trying hard to just let go. But i cant. Coz deep in my heart I want to still believe in him. Yes I feel sorry for all the victims. I feel sad for them. But i feel sad and sorry  for this lovely journey who happen to change my life. He posted about something an excerpt in a book. Happiness tranquility i thought it was for someone. But realize now that new journey he encounter with JJY is really new to him. He said he dont experience many things in life. He wanted to be free. I was reading his post last nov. 282016. An excerpt from the book

i will decide if i get hurt or not. and i will decide if i will let the wound fester or not. theres nothing i can do about this action but how i react is on my own. then nov. 29 he qoute will smith movie the pursuit of happiness 

This part of my life... This little part is called happines. The pursuit of happiness. Two hours of magical change the courage.

I thought it was all about her. But now with this mess I am thinking he enjoy what he is doing in a wrong way. He really do. Maybe someone said  please stop doing that. Then he post his 112816. He still choose the wrong way. The evil part because it gives him happiness. THIS PART OF MY LIFE ...THIS LITTLE PART . I believe JH is not like this before he met JJY. 

I truly believe in him during WGM days. Weve seen a a lot of people change. Because change is the only permanent in this world. He change into someone that are not acceptable to the world. 

And this was make me hurt because i see different JH and asking why he end up like this. He once said there are times he miss the days where everything is innocent. And said while filming for  ikiru machi he learned once again that us humans are so weak compared to the scary world. 

Yes his journey in his WGM give him a lot of attention. He used to be a shadow of YH and maybe during these times he feel like he own the world. And do unacceptable thing. But later on realize he was so abusive. He doesnt like it. And want to change for the better. We learn from our mistake. So we can fully understand how really life is.

Seeing JH in his WGM want my mind to say it is all an act. Aperfect act.

But my heart said how can you act like an innocent man. How can you act that you look you are really moved when someone dedicate a song to you in a radio. It will be my forever fave moment of them.

How time flies. I got so many things to say about them. But now its all hang in the air. Speechless, shock and still crying. Many people will judge him more and more. Many people would curse him to death. I dont even read all the news about that chatgroup. I dont search dor any news about him. Just visiting this thread. Visiting beehive and post in my IG. Coz deep in my heart I dont want to lose this tiny respect i still feel about him. Dont want to read it because i still wanted to see him just like before. A JH who really love a kid. A JH who knows how to depend people. A JH who truly care for her. Haters may hate me. But i really do feel bad for myself too for still feeling this way. Hug for all of us. Hope for the best for our lovely bear. 

25 minutes ago, jazmecu said:

http://bit.ly/2AO3ZGJ

I dont know when i can move on. I want to be feel ok

But my tears still keep falling. I just sleep for a little bit and start crying again. That link make me cry harder too. Because i know i see JH in different ways. Then looking back on our first  thread will it all started. December 2015 to 2016

I really believe I see a good man during WGM days. I know its a different person where this scandal happen. I want to ask why did JH happen to met JJY visitng thw old thread he follow JJy on feb 7 2016. So i believe he was really an innocent man before je knew JJY. Got curious and thought it was all fun. I am really trying hard to just let go. But i cant. Coz deep in my heart I want to still believe in him. Yes I feel sorry for all the victims. I feel sad for them. But i feel sad and sorry  for this lovely journey who happen to change my life. He posted about something an excerpt in a book. Happiness tranquility i thought it was for someone. But realize now that new journey he encounter with JJY is knew to him. He said he dont experience many things in life. He wanted to be free. I was reading his post last nov. 282016. An excerpt from the book

i will decide if i get hurt or not. and i will decide if i will let the wound fester or not. theres nothing i can do about this action but how i react is on my own. then nov. 29 t he qoute will smith movie the pursuit of happiness 

This part of my life... This little part is called happines. The pursuit of happiness. Two hours of magical change the courage.

I thought it was all about her. But now with this mess I am thinking he enjoy what he is doing in a wrong way. He really do. Maybe someone said  please stop doing that. Then he post his 112816. He still choose the wrong way. The evil part because it gives him happiness. THIS PART OF MY LIFE ...THIS LITTLE PART . I believe JH is not like this before he met JJY. 

I truly believe in him during WGM days. Weve seen a a lot of people change. Because change is the only permanent in this world. He change into someone that are not acceptable to the world. 

And this was make me hurt because i see different JH and asking why he end up like this. He once said there are times he muss the days where everyrhing is innocent. And said while filming for  ikiru machi he learned once again that us humans are so weak compared to the scary world. 

Yes his journey in his WGM give him a lot od atrention. He used to be a back up for YH and maybe during these times he feel like he own the world. And do unacceptable thing. But later on realize he was so abusive. He doesnt like it. And want to change for the better. We learn from our mistake. So we can fully understand how really life is.

Seeing JH in his WGM want my mind to say it is all an act. Aperfect act.

But how can you act like an innocent man. How can you act that you look you are really moved when someone dedicate a song to you in a radio. It will be my forever fave moment of them.

How time flies. I got so many things to say about them. But now its all hang in the air. Speechless, shock and still crying. Many people will judge him more and more. Many people would curse him to death. I dont even read all the news about that chatgroup. I dont search dor any news about him. Just visiting this thread. Visiting beehive and post in my IG. Coz deep in my heart I dont want to lose a tiny respect i feel about him. Dont want to read it because i still wantwd to see him just like before. A JH who really love a kid. A JH who knows how to depend people. A JH who truly care for her. Haters may hate me. But i really do feel bad for myself for still feeling this way. Hug for all of us. Hope for the best doe our lovely bear. 

I hear you. What I think is that Lee Jonghyun just choose friends that are not good for him and for his career. The celebrity world is toxic as you can see all the celebrities here in the USA are messed up as well as in Asia.it takes a really strong person to rebuke evil or not associate themselves with evil. Unfortunately, for him his naiveness before and his happy go lucky temperament is his weakness. also I don’t think he thinks very deeply on his actions so that cause him to go to the dark side or choose the wrong things. Evil is still evil and he knows this and that time he didn’t care, I honestly think he thinks he can get away with it. But life is not like that. Life is funny sometimes. You don’t know what will happen next and there it is, it will just slap you on the face. For me he deserve the criticism he get with the public, he deserves it. He had to face that. More importantly, the women ( young women) that he allegedly exploit. I feel for them. I feel their pain. It is very very very hard when you undergo those horrible things it traumatizes you. So just like what I said, he had to accept this punishment without complains and with open arms ( that’s the only way). And repent and really change ( what I meant about change is not just the outside) but mentally/ mindset, that you can’t do that to women ( especially he had a mom and sisters ) think about that being done to them ( it’s horrible). Change spiritually ( seek GOD) it’s the only way you can change overall. If you love GOD, it’s very difficult to do such things to women. 

It's been a while since I last posted here on this forum, but I felt I had to come here after learning the news about LJH today. I am so disappointed in him, and my heart goes out to all of his fans who I'm sure are gutted right now. I had a similar experience when a man I admired so much was proven to be a sexual harasser and a man who used his power to prey on women. He was highly respected in his work field and had won numerous awards for his work, he had mentored countless juniors, including women whom he never targeted sexually, and I had enjoyed him and his work so much. It was so crushing to accept that while he was a great person in his field, as a human being he was a monster. So my heart truly goes out to all of Jong Hyun's fans as they process the facts that have been revealed. My heart goes out to everyone here at this forum who, like myself, so enjoyed him and his partnership with GSY, to the point that we hoped they could date in real life someday. That hope is now gone forever for me.  In fact, I can only hope that he treated GSY with complete respect on the set of WGM, and that they stayed away from each other after the cameras stopped rolling because now I see the type of person he is and his attitude towards women. I'm sorry but I can never look at LJH in the same way again.  I hope LJH will accept the consequences for his actions and I hope he can actively work to change his behaviors and attitudes towards women in the future. I wish only the very best for GSY and hope that this scandal doesn't taint her by association. Thanks to everyone here for all of the good times in the past. I was proud to be a member of this fandom and always felt our fandom here was one of the best and most grounded  because we always recognized that LJH and GSY were individuals who had their own agency and were free to make their own choices. 

Yes its hard to live in this world where you encounter so many people that are not good to you. Yes naiveness thats the word. Being naive and meeting a person like JJY he truly change. But realizing he was at fault and want to change for the better.

Yes life is so IRONIC. When you are really changing with all your heart then things blown up. Life is harder and its getting harder and harder for him. Hope his depression will not make him do a wrong decision. Yes hoping he can seek for GoD guidance. Hoping he never do any harm to himself that will make his family more hurt. His family and all the family of the victims involve are really suffering right now. 

Hugs for all of us. 

And thank you. Thank you for all the love we shared in this thread. Thank you for making a newbie like me feel home.

Thank you. 

Im still crying right now. 

Meeting them and meeting all of you make me feel happy and make me smile again. They bring me back my life. Thats why this couple is really special to me. They give me hope. And reading all your POV make me go on and keep on fighting.

They are my medicine.

And all of you here are my family.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

14 minutes ago, jazmecu said:

Yes its hard to live in this world where you encounter so many people that are not good to you. Yes naiveness thats the word. Being naive and meeting a person like JJY he truly change. But realizing he was at fault and want to change for the better.

Yes life is so IRONIC. When you are really changing with all your heart then things blown up. Life is harder and its getting harder and harder for him. Hope his depression will not make him do a wrong decision. Yes hoping he can seek for GoD guidance. Hoping he never do any harm to himself that will make his family more hurt. His family and all the family of the victims involve are really suffering right now. 

Hugs for all of us. 

And thank you. Thank you for all the love we shared in this thread. Thank you for making a newbie like me feel home.

Thank you. 

Im still crying right now. 

Meeting them and meeting all of you make me feel happy and make me smile again. They bring me back my life. Thats why this couple is really special to me. They give me hope. And reading all your POV make me go on and keep on fighting.

They are my medicine.

And all of you here are my family.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

You are most welcome @jazmecu. Time heal all wounds. Let’s gave them time and let’s gave justice to the victims. I will look forward for a change man in the future (I truly hope ) and I will pray for it, but he has to want to change ( time can only tell). Don’t be sad, just think that everything happens for a reason. Now his out in the woods, what I meant is he is in the dark side but everything will come to light in due time with Gods help of course. Don’t lose hope in humanity. Put your trust in God that he will heal and change him ( and also heal the victims ) but don’t put your trust in human ( jonghyun). Let’s put our best foot forward and hope for the best in the future.

Have you heard and check on Instagram (Lee Jonghyun) deleted all his post. Nothing on there now. The action just screams (I’m guilty for me). FT island Choi, didn’t delete his and open arms accept criticisms, it just confuses me why he can’t dO the same. (Enlightened me). Serving the army doesn’t shield you. Lee Jonghyun, lets just grow up, let’s face it, and accept punishment peacefully.

I think we all need a group hug and a group cry.  Of all the ways I thought this would end - this is the most shocking!

I don't understand how someone of JH's "idol" status, in spite of his tremendous talent and good looks and fame could stoop to this level of perversion and disrespect for women.  He could have had any good woman he wanted - why?

But let's not loose sight of the fact that WE, all the Brownies, WE created something lovely and endearing here in this Soompi forum.  WE fell in love with a couple of people who fell in love - and then created more love right here.  WE did this, no matter how old, what race WE came from, what religion WE believed in, boys and girls, men and women, all together WE created an international community with one purpose and goal.  That is something to be immensely proud of.  There is no shame on us - it all belongs on JH.

And even though it looks bad for him, let's not jump to conclusions and throw hate and anger his way too soon.  Let the facts roll out about his involvement - and then judge.  And then after you've judged - forgive.  And pray that he learns from this and becomes a better person.  Pray and wish well to his family and CNBlue members.  Pray for SY that she will not be dragged down with him.

And for all of US - I hope we get by this without too much damage to our hearts and psyches.  In this day and age it is hard to find solace and comfort in any news from around the world.  It is hard to find good leaders and good people to emulate and follow.  Keep your faith in God and faith in the good side of human nature - good will prevail and our hearts WILL heal. 

I'm not going anywhere - I will still come hear and check for news and updates and if any of you want to talk offline my inbox is available if you want to commiserate or need a pep talk.

Keep your heads up, Brownies, and be proud of the thread WE created for love! 

Just want to share for every one here .....I don't know exactly what happened about the past and what exactly or the truth of this scandal. When you based it what the media feeds you and what other people created this bad against the celebrities. I'm just wondering ...why now!?? Who are the girls that has been involve in this scandal and the biggest question is ....Who's behind this !?? I don't believe that only one reporter has the guts to show the evidence. Do you Fans out  there not  even think that there is someone more powerful man/woman that could pay any one just to destroy one's reputation. I know that even celebrities can do make mistakes just like any other people. We Fans/citizen all over the world are the one who gives strength to our idols.....but at the same time we are also the one who can destroy them by giving a monstrous/harsh  comments that can push a person to take their life{suicide}. If you really an avid fan....could you at least be quiet for a bit and just be there knowing there are still people who believes in them by not commenting. Please don't bash me if you think I don't feel sorry for the girls....I don't know about the girls for not feeling sorry for them..... I can't relate because I've worked for 15 years in showbiz and I know the Games/scandals and more.Showbiz is one of the dirtiest job for a rookie especially if your not talented enough to be an idol. If you want to be a star you have to used your body just to reached your dreams in stardom. I'm not SAYING ALL but most is....I feel sorry about the actor in 2 days and 1 night actor...he's been judge before and he was ruined and now they open it up again and being judge by the whole world again!!??? What do you expect to the guy huh!! He just surrendered and he's lost...his sanity is broken....saying word he regretted for being a celebrity how he wished he's just a simple citizen. Please ....Hope someone can read this...don't let go! Your idol needs you!! They worked so hard and trained so many years before they debut. Many of them are only teens when they started training and in Korea small news can be called scandal., meeting someone caught in camera it means scandal/dating.I'm an international fan, so I don't know the real score of what happen inside Korea, I'm just one of a few people who doesn't believe about this and will never be.....All I know is .....If you want it then do it ! If you don't then be quiet and stay away from trouble ! Be responsible for your actions....because everything that you do  is your own doing .....just yours alone.Thank you and hope that no ones mad at me .

1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Just want to share for every one here .....I don't know exactly what happened about the past and what exactly or the truth of this scandal. When you based it what the media feeds you and what other people created this bad against the celebrities. I'm just wondering ...why now!?? Who are the girls that has been involve in this scandal and the biggest question is ....Who's behind this !?? I don't believe that only one reporter has the guts to show the evidence. Do you Fans out  there not  even think that there is someone more powerful man/woman that could pay any one just to destroy one's reputation. I know that even celebrities can do make mistakes just like any other people. We Fans/citizen all over the world are the one who gives strength to our idols.....but at the same time we are also the one who can destroy them by giving a monstrous/harsh  comments that can push a person to take their life{suicide}. If you really an avid fan....could you at least be quiet for a bit and just be there knowing there are still people who believes in them by not commenting. Please don't bash me if you think I don't feel sorry for the girls....I don't know about the girls for not feeling sorry for them..... I can't relate because I've worked for 15 years in showbiz and I know the Games/scandals and more.Showbiz is one of the dirtiest job for a rookie especially if your not talented enough to be an idol. If you want to be a star you have to used your body just to reached your dreams in stardom. I'm not SAYING ALL but most is....I feel sorry about the actor in 2 days and 1 night actor...he's been judge before and he was ruined and now they open it up again and being judge by the whole world again!!??? What do you expect to the guy huh!! He just surrendered and he's lost...his sanity is broken....saying word he regretted for being a celebrity how he wished he's just a simple citizen. Please ....Hope someone can read this...don't let go! Your idol needs you!! They worked so hard and trained so many years before they debut. Many of them are only teens when they started training and in Korea small news can be called scandal., meeting someone caught in camera it means scandal/dating.I'm an international fan, so I don't know the real score of what happen inside Korea, I'm just one of a few people who doesn't believe about this and will never be.....All I know is .....If you want it then do it ! If you don't then be quiet and stay away from trouble ! Be responsible for your actions....because everything that you do  is your own doing .....just yours alone.Thank you and hope that no ones mad at me .

Believe me Brownies here are so open that they would tell you if you have offended them and do it in respecful way.  Can I be honest here? I find it fishy I actually do and what I am hoping for is for the politician and CEO who are backing them up to be exposed . I mean they can expose them common on they have done it to the celebs so why not the others. I'm not into bashing really coz your own principle doesn't apply to others and they should learn to own up to their action.

Archived