[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

that s why i said baby boys must be in blue.....see blue suits him so well , why must change to pink huh?:lol:

link below during chat session, like jinwoo who had short term memory loss  he couldnt correctly remember jinwoo s birthday:open_mouth: & theme is totally mota /opening  number was mota s ost

<https://www.weibo.com/1863469122/HprxR4hR0?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1555161905664>

link below chinese fansite has requested to vast for him to sing a title from a star is born, so today he sang shallow a song from the show, errrr show is also somebody's favourite movie that 's why this written here

<https://www.weibo.com/1863469122/HpsTpiblK?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment>

lastly this is for his fans,  yeah he said he is looking through scripts sent in, fans can expect to see him in a new production 2nd half 2019 or  early 2020

<https://www.weibo.com/1863469122/Hpsrr5k76?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1555164257446>

• Love 2

Hello everyone I am a newbie here xD Iam looking forward to go along with this ship for a long long time though it might possibly be only 0.1% for our couple, But I cannot stop myself from drowning into this cupid since their aura is very very strong. Sorry bit this is my first time posting on soompi forum so please kindly guide me more haha. :lol::wub:

• Like 4

@Snowyclouddwelcome to the forum dedicated our lovely couple from mota, imaginary or real, if you are already a fan of either, hope you would come to love the other as well

i just saw this from twitter so excited  gotta come in to post, it very clearly showed the background vid which he chose for the opening number on 13qpr fm  mota ost its you....who is in the vid?.....hahaha

:blush::tounge_xd::grin:

• Love 3

14 hours ago, Snowycloudd said:

Hello everyone I am a newbie here xD Iam looking forward to go along with this ship for a long long time though it might possibly be only 0.1% for our couple, But I cannot stop myself from drowning into this cupid since their aura is very very strong. Sorry bit this is my first time posting on soompi forum so please kindly guide me more haha. :lol::wub:

th_welcome.gif @Snowycloudd happy to have you here. You can read our previous pages to get more heart fluttering feeling  :D

Soompi is such a cool place and we can share, discuss anything about our Alhambra couple ;) 

If you wouldn't mind, may we know from where you are and how did you find this forum? Have you watched Memories of The Alhambra completely? How long since you been a fan of Alhambra couple?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

that s why i said baby boys must be in blue.....see blue suits him so well , why must change to pink huh?:lol:

yeah...but i think he likes now a baby girl that's why the color is baby pink background :P

thank you so much for the links. good thing there's you who's resourceful and generous enough to share here ;)

6 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@AkaruiHikari

So his fans requested him to sing Shallow.. No worries,I still believe that's fr. someone's request tht song too:kiss_wink:.. 

A'ah. Hope to see full video with subs for yesterday's FM.. 

Awww...HyunBin is very nice to his Chinese fans granting their request. It turned out good by the way. A Star is born boasts excellent OST and HyunBin himself liked that movie. It's one of his favorites too if I'm not mistaken.

The organizers and fanclubs did a very well job, i must say. Hats off!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@rori0711

Ya, agree.. he already likes the baby girl.. Pink and blue, a'ah.. He's beautiful in all colors, and can see white color too:kiss_wink:

Ab.movie, I've also read that A star is born is his favourite too, he said during radio interview, if not mistaken, at 1 Feb 2019. Jenga cut hasn't been released yet right?? Now, we are compiling evidence of happy ending :D.

HB did say yesterday tht he also wants happy ending for Jin Woo and Hee Joo. :D.

A'ah.. I'm just waiting for more information for the FM like the best scene?? Which scenes tht he chose. And many other questions fr. fans to him.. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

@rori0711

Ya, agree.. he already likes the baby girl.. Pink and blue, a'ah.. He's beautiful in all colors, and can see white color too:kiss_wink:

Ab.movie, I've also read that A star is born is his favourite too, he said during radio interview, if not mistaken, at 1 Feb 2019. Jenga cut hasn't been released yet right?? Now, we are compiling evidence of happy ending :D.

HB did say yesterday tht he also wants happy ending for Jin Woo and Hee Joo. :D.

A'ah.. I'm just waiting for more information for the FM like the best scene?? Which scenes tht he chose. And many other questions fr. fans to him.. 

i learned he liked A Star Is Born thru the comment section in the Jenga video posted by Netflix in youtube. I wanted to know more about his admission in the radio interview but sadly I cannot find one. Anyone had more info on this? @AkaruiHikari @gets0meair @Jalhanda

MoA's premiere was on Dec 1,2018. Promotional Jenga could be filmed prior or after that. Promo stills was published on Dec 18,2018 

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20181218/bkn-20181218120100629-1218_00862_001.html?eventsection=hk_entertainment&eventid=402882b14dacfbce014dada6fa1a04c8

I supposed Jenga video has been filmed on November or December 2018 but published only on March 21,2019.

It means that HyunBin had liked the Bradley Cooper-Lady Gaga film long before and not becoz it's Shinhye's favourite movie ;) 

Meanwhile, Shinhye shared on Oct 29,2018 in IG her appreciation for the foreign film.

Regarding the ending scene, it's funny how they have similar yet a little bit different views.

For Shinhye, Jinwoo & Heejoo were together and lived happily ever after.

For HyunBin, he wants happy ending for Jin Woo and Hee Joo

Hopefully we can read some full fan account to enlighten us of our queries :blink:

• Like 2

dearest forum mates, alot of the Q & A session is recorded in this tweeter account, BUT its in korean i cant understand at all:bawling:

<https://twitter.com/teacher_hb>

re the mystery when our boy has  started having an interest on the movie a star is born, vast was asking fm attendees to send in request from/cut off date BUT i dont understand korean so cant check...his cn fansite also didnt say when they send in request BUT i am quite sure they know about his liking sometime ago prior to vast request from published interviews/shows NOT hearsay speculations, then remembered & wanted it, this fansite does not tolerate/fan shipper comments/posting/ thoughts NO NO, so likely its got nothing to do with couple stuff, sorry to be a spoil sport here

....the fact that he is willing to accede to request to sing song to be associated with someone (netz having such recent memory of it from the jenga clip) is good consolation, right?:relaxed:

**HOWEVER** some feel good stuff...i hope...please watch the full official mv of ost its you, compare it to his vid background during fm (my post), in his specially edited vid i found an extra scene, its heejoo going to jinwoo's bed &  tugging him in (when he mentally/physically  injured) ...to  a shipper mind it signify the significance he placed on this healing act in show (mentally/physical), would be easier to select scenes from original mv, am sure he not singing full length like original, why gotta get a new scene in, takes more effort, right?

if yall can scan net for longer version of the ost vid in fm, haha you may be able to discover more goodies for the shipper soul, hihi

• Like 2

Ohh my pleasure, I am from Cambodia and I have found this forum while I was searching for Hyunbin and shinhye moment together on Google and some of the photo of them from this forum came across so I just come here to check more about them :D I have watched MOTA completely and I fall in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the drama and our magic couple so much, I become a fan of Alhambra couple recently LOL since I just finished MOTA on 12th this April :P But I have been a fan of shinhye unnie since Pinocchio huhuu, Anyway I fall inlove with this couple since the very start of the drama they didnt have much romantic scene together but that sparkle and fresh aura when they are together is enough, Their eyes really say it all :wub: And I have seen that hyunbin oppa is always teasing and trying to put shinhye unnie in comfort zone, He also asked shinhye unnie about random stuff too LMAO 

Sorry for my long replie and my BAD English!

Edited by Snowycloudd
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

th_welcome.gif @Snowycloudd happy to have you here. You can read our previous pages to get more heart fluttering feeling  :D

Soompi is such a cool place and we can share, discuss anything about our Alhambra couple ;) 

If you wouldn't mind, may we know from where you are and how did you find this forum? Have you watched Memories of The Alhambra completely? How long since you been a fan of Alhambra couple?

Ohh my pleasure, I am from Cambodia and I have found this forum while I was searching for Hyunbin and shinhye moment together on Google and some of the photo of them from this forum came across so I just come here to check more about them :D I have watched MOTA completely and I fall in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the drama and our magic couple so much, I become a fan of Alhambra couple recently LOL since I just finished MOTA on 12th this April :P But I have been a fan of shinhye unnie since Pinocchio huhuu, Anyway I fall inlove with this couple since the very start of the drama they didnt have much romantic scene together but that sparkle and fresh aura when they are together is enough, Their eyes really say it all :wub: And I have seen that hyunbin oppa is always teasing and trying to put shinhye unnie in comfort zone, He also asked shinhye unnie about random stuff too LMAO 

Sorry for my long replie and my BAD English!

• Like 2
  • Love 1