Quantcast

@rori0711 ha somebody has taken the bait or ??her bait?? depending on which camp you are from, read the link then find out the meaning of the 2 double character chinese words in [xx] from the title of the article, the hangul on the right is your reference, the article is saying the hangul word has the 2 meanings as stated in the chinese word,  its written by a lecturer from the hk chinese uni & regular contributor to the website think can trust?

https://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/news/106101

And your word cryptic... then need her fans to tell whether is it her normal style to be so literary in wording her ig like talking about clouds, wind? since i havent been a long time fan, just 2/3 years from 3Meals ,Doctors so dont know her enough

I was wondering why would she want to use the pic/vid of strong wind & the hangul word when its even well known to me a non korean speaker (oppah fan who has sent a few to MS) what these meant in korean culture when everyone knows she is attached (me asian ahjumma very superstitious)

bye TGIF & have a nice weekend

• Insightful 2

@AkaruiHikari thanks for the link. I learned something hangul today.

Shinhye's caption is literally, the wind is blowing. that's all there is, nothing more. She's the type of person who simply expresses her appreciation and not the poetic one. ;)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@AkaruiHikari thanks for the link. I learned something hangul today.

Shinhye's caption is literally, the wind is blowing. that's all there is, nothing more. She's the type of person who simply expresses her appreciation and not the poetic one. ;)

I agree. Most of the times, an Instagram caption is just that: A caption. I wouldn't overanalyze it too much :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

"Let me tell you something about love -- it does not knock often. And when it does, we have to let it in."   

- B. Davis

My Most Favorite Quotes from the Drama, Memories of the Alhambra

D1RIlPcUYAcVkXv.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

Alhambra Couple attending "Money" movie premiere

D18GcUUUcAIesWf.jpg

D18HfxjUcAErGNk.jpg

Spoiler

D18HfxiUcAE1bri.jpg

Spoiler

D18I754WwAAvQe-.jpg

Spoiler

D18IhHBU8AAUp1b.jpg

201903182024770777_5c8f8038bf06c.jpg

Spoiler

D18KJEKWwAIgoIe.jpg

Spoiler

D18EV4fVYAE_-_U.jpg

Spoiler

D18EV4fUwAI_acP.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

Alhambra Couple attending "Money" movie VIP 

Megabox COEX, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 

March 18,2019

ctto

• Like 2

A trip down memory lane 'coz...magic never ends :sweatingbullets: :wub:

cr: fabulous way

Their selfie at the end...looks like they were in a cafe :w00t: Did they have date after? :P

The fan is so cute with her bouncing energy. lol at the lil commotion she caused onstage :D:lol:

cr: Vitriana Elfira

• Like 3

Anyway, I freaked out last night haha. I love that the press keeps putting their clips and/or photos together lol.

Hyun Bin and Shinhye leaving the theater (almost) together lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@rori0711thank you for the yt video esply the fmv from unicorn heart, think it took some effort in getting all the matching moments from their past works, errr for being cryptic she herself started it first by wording the secret santa in her insta LOL

btw is anyone going to seoul for his fan meet, ermm being in this forum i hope to hear of a special guest making appearance on the day (think it has never happened before what say the hb fans here)...pinky background of the official poster for both fan meets hahaha... keeping the dream alive fighting :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@AkaruiHikari well...there's always a first time to get mysterious in her IG :w00t: For his fanmeeting in Seoul? I'll try to be there in my dreams lol Perhaps are you expecting a woman in Valentino dress with short bob hair and bangs sending shoutout to her Ajusshi :P

D19f3SAXQAAVa20.jpg

D19f4g1WwAAIKEe.jpg

D19f5UCWsAA-kX7.jpg

Love, you're killing me with your overflowing cuteness :sweatingbullets: Hope we can see Binnie doing this on his FM :D

ctto

• Like 3

On 3/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, rori0711 said:

@AkaruiHikari well...there's always a first time to get mysterious in her IG :w00t: For his fanmeeting in Seoul? I'll try to be there in my dreams lol Perhaps are you expecting a woman in Valentino dress with short bob hair and bangs sending shoutout to her Ajusshi :P

This is what I'm hoping. A video of her giving a shout-out will be great!

D2GVbeiUgAAKkuV.jpg

I wish someone had asked Hyun Bin the same thing during his fansign event :tears: Or I wish someone had asked them about Season 2 :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I am be like hopelessly wish that Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye could be a real couple in life. But I know that Shin Hye-ssi once told that she always date secretly (except for CTJ, she is forced to admit by his agency in the first place); she will only reveal it if she gets married. 

I mean both HB and PSH are at such a great age to have a family >___< okay nevermind, I just cant enough of this couple so I went a little bit crazy

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Our girl is just too beautiful :wub:

Hyun Bin's promotional video for his Taiwan fanmeeting. Jinwoo's hairstyle, Jinwoo's clothing, a song from MotA OST for BGM :wub:

Seems like Shinhye's co-star in her movie "Call," actor Park Hosan, already finished filming, because he's already off to Thailand to shoot "Law of the Jungle." Shinhye must have more scenes to film because she's the main star, but maybe the filming will be wrapped up soon? So she'll hopefully have time to guest star at HB's FM(s) lol 

ETA:

These two somehow always have new contents at the same time lol. 

Longer version:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

haha, after watching their netflix jenga vid & reading the inetz comments, WTx 2 months after last epi or still promoting the blueray or market testing response for season2...just when i have moved on in the drama world??

anyone know whether they are still selling the blueray after the pre-order confirmed? i seriously think they are market testing for season 2...hopeful?...if you ship them in RL then it wont happen in DL...depending which camp you are from:grin:

These 2 are such tease, one closely following the other,  from pinkish background colour in their official FM poster , to endorsement fansign dates & that speculative statement, choice of brand fashion in movie attendance event  (thought he was endorsing rogatis & k2 , here he is wearing Valentino , im not sure is he current endorser or how fashion sponsorship /endorsement stuff works, anyone knows?...& she just came back from being  V muse) , then just saw here vid of his tw fm promo &  her new cosmetic cf vid ( now bluish background colour omg)

OK,  nothing but coincidence plus now pastel colours are in  because of spring s arrival,  :lol:spring being the season of new beginnings, i hope our beloved boy will do his own market testing on 13apr with a certain guest s appearance

bye for now until other coincidental reportings

PS & IMPT: our beloved girl looked really fantastic & sexy in one of the allerman cf vid/pic titled wedding preparation (rem seeing it on her soompi fanpage)

• Like 3