On 4/9/2019 at 2:38 PM, AkaruiHikari said:

then i read the yt comments to the swoon who released the no cut jenga video, alot of requests & likes to release the bts for the photoshoot, now that there is no blueray, hopefully they can also release what inetz requested & the ngs then its hooray to the fans & shippers :), whats the marketing motive behind cant think of any??

omg i am so curious here, hope someone dm me your take plz,  ;)

Marketing motive? I'm hoping Netflix is thinking of another project with the both of them so they want to know how excited people are about it by releasing the video lol.

I sent a DM ;) 

On 4/9/2019 at 3:15 PM, rori0711 said:

Agree with you @gets0meair. that anecdote of Binnie made me smile.

Perhaps Shinhye sang while playing guitar during MoA filming offdays. :blink: Because if not, he looked up at some videos or watched some of her dramas. Then again he should have come across her dancing :P I cannot remember they were together in some public event before where SH sang.

In one of the behind-the-scene videos, we can see her play a guitar at the guitar shop in Granada where Heeju works. She also tuned Emma's guitar. So yes, maybe she sang and Binnie noticed? ;) 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the magical world of Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)     "Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology" -memories of th

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. W

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol.. See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I ha

In that no-cut Jenga video, Shinhye made a funny face after Binnie Oppa said he preferred "Strawberry Milk" over Banana Milk. I wonder if it's because she likes strawberry milk too? I don't know for sure if she likes strawberry milk, though. I just know she like strawberries because she brings them to her cabin in her variety show "Little House in the Forest" :P

• Like 4

oh my so funny...the phone call gif:D

and i also remember she brought from the outside world strawberries in the little house show:P

my os to zinuplease stop playing your little follow the leader game, i thought you like the green colour, green is also a pastel colour, good for spring right? baby boys are in blue & baby girls in pink ; switching from blue to pink then back to blue, ur making my old eyes blur:crazy:.....but i like it so keep the game going, good training for the old eyes & brain:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

It's Hyun Bin's fanmeeting today! April 13,2019

Sejong University Daeyang Hall Seoul, South Korea

D4Ae1VkU0AInnYs.jpg

D4Ax5QuUIAEQ5gt.jpg

D4ABRgkU4AAr6wk.jpg

Spoiler

D4ABS-yUIAAg5SX.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

D4ABUciUEAAKdwW.jpg

Spoiler

D4Ax6yWVUAAEQyI.jpg

Spoiler

D4Ax8KvU0AAH4n0.jpg

Spoiler

D4Ax9pJUwAABrCP.jpg

ctto

• Like 3

this is the 13apr FM from twitter just now, he sang mota ost, i havent really listened to his singing voice yet, i remembered the classmates/fans say he cant dance, so he will be REALLY impressed with girl's dance because her dancing i have watched she is GOOD!!!

• Love 3