• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the magical world of Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)     "Trust is the magic that changes the world, not the technology" -memories of th

Hi everyone! It’s my first time posting at soompi. I’ve been lurking at MOA thread for a long time and I’m so happy that we now have a shipping thread for Hyun Bin/Jin Woo and Park Shin Hye/Hee Joo. W

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol.. See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I ha

The photos from her Bazaar China cover shoot are just.. Wow! I'm speechless :wub:

As usual, they always seem to have new contents at the same time lol.

Photos from his insurance company (?) CF

And the full version of Mamonde ad:

Edit:

I'm bored and I'm looking for more fics, if anyone knows any? The last ones I read are this one and the one on wattpad. I need more :lol:

• Like 5

More from his CF:

The making film:

And today is the release of this Mamonde product :lol:

On 3/28/2019 at 12:59 AM, gets0meair said:

And the full version of Mamonde ad:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Binnie & MoA team for the well earned nominations! Here's to hoping you win :wub:

55th Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Nominees For Television Categories

55th Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Nominees For Television Categories

by K. Lew

Apr 4, 2019

The 55th Baeksang Arts Awards has announced its nominees for the television categories!

The prestigious awards ceremony previously announced that Shin Dong Yup, Suzy, and Park Bo Gum will be hosting this year’s ceremony. Held each year in May, it celebrates the stellar work and achievements of actors, actresses, directors, writers, and staff members in television and film categories. With five nominees for each category, the competition is just as fierce this year. Check out the nominees for the television categories below!

Spoiler

Best Drama

•  

Spoiler

Best Variety Show

• SBS “Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant”
  • MBC “I Live Alone
  • MBC every1 “Welcome, First Time in Korea”
  • MBC “The Manager
  • tvN “Comedy Big League”

Best Educational Show

• KBS 1TV “Feast on the Road”
  • JTBC’s “Spotlight – 5.18 Secret Agent”
  • KBS 1TV “Journalism Talk Show J”
  • KBS 1TV “Seoul Olympics 30-Year Anniversary Special Documentary 88/18”
  • MBC “PD Notebook – The Late Jang Ja Yeon”

•  

Best Producer

• Kim Suk Yoon – JTBC “Radiant”
  • Kim Won Suk – tvN “My Ahjussi”
  • Ahn Gil Ho – tvN “Memories of the Alhambra”
  • Lee Eung Bok – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”
  • Jo Hyun Tak – JTBC “SKY Castle”

Best Actor

Spoiler

Best Actress

•  

Spoiler

Best Supporting Actor

Best Supporting Actress

•  

Best New Actor

Spoiler

Best New Actress

Best Male Entertainer

Best Female Entertainer

Best Script

• Kim Soo Jin, Lee Nam Gyu – JTBC “Radiant”
  • Kim Eun Sook – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”
  • Do Hyun Jung – MBC “Children of Nobody”
  • Park Hae Young – tvN “My Ahjussi”
  • Yoo Hyun Mi – JTBC “SKY Castle”

•  

Technical Award

• Kim So Yeon, art – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”
  • Kim Yong, Jeon Joon Woo, filming – EBS “May, The Origins of Civilization” (literal title)
  • Park Sung Jin, special effects – tvN “Memories of the Alhambra”
  • Oh Jae Ho, filming – JTBC “SKY Castle”
  • Lee Yong Seob, special effects – tvN “Mr. Sunshine”

Stay tuned for the nominees of the film categories!

Source: Soompi

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

I hope Shinhye will still attend the award ceremony although she isn't nominated :bawling:

Probably not.

Sad she's not nominated even Song Jajejung & MoA for Best Drama :(

Crossing fingers for all nominees who represents MoA to win.

• Like 2

Best Luck

Exo (Chen)

♫♪My love, I miss you

It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it
Every day I’m so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you♪♫

♫♪My trembling lips, your fluttering heart
I know that this is love
I’m happy because of you
I dream every day
Of holding your hand and flying forever, until always♪♫

♪♫I love you so much that I could risk my everything
I’ll promise you that I’ll care for you
Even if time passes and everything changes
Even if the world ends, my love♪♫

♫♪You are my luck, I can’t avoid it
Every day I’m so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you♪♫

cr: Nan-Ch Ssi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Because we all need to swoon and (drool) every now and then...  So Oppa haven't seen Shinhye dancing...i'm sure if he watched her in youtube, he wouldn't know what hit him :P

cr: The Swoon

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 4/9/2019 at 12:12 AM, rori0711 said:

Because we all need to swoon and (drool) every now and then...  So Oppa haven't seen Shinhye dancing...i'm sure if he watched her in youtube, he wouldn't know what hit him :P

cr: The Swoon

The most important thing is he's seen and heard her sing and from the looks of it, he's very impressed ;)

This video is a gift. Had such a hectic Monday and this instantly brightened up my mood! Thank you Hyun Bin and Shinhye (and of course Netflix too, lol).

Please drop a comment on the YouTube video, asking for more Hyun Bin-Shinhye contents. I saw someone asking for behind-the-scene video from their photo shoot, so I asked for it as well. This video happened because people asked for it, maybe if we all ask for more contents, they'll release some more.

Heard that there's an internal problem. And apparently Encounter's DVD is cancelled too? Since the two dramas are both under Studio Dragon, is it possible that the problem is with them?

• Like 3

hello im back writing after watching the no cut jenga video, 17 minutes is a gift for those who didnt order the blueray like me :D

wonder why they cancel the blueray, i read complexities with the production house, also i read same with the encounter blueray, cant they switch service provider after failing 2 times? now there wont be official commentary from the boy & girl post drama on the blueray :angry:

then i read the yt comments to the swoon who released the no cut jenga video, alot of requests & likes to release the bts for the photoshoot, now that there is no blueray, hopefully they can also release what inetz requested & the ngs then its hooray to the fans & shippers :), whats the marketing motive behind cant think of any??

omg i am so curious here, hope someone dm me your take plz,  ;)

Spoiler

now i writing some delutional stuff which i read from chinese net, his dedicated fansite coming from his longtime fan (more than 10 years she claimed), i am not sure whether its true/weighty because i  didnt fan him for that long & never watch the show, this fan say he wore a bracelet in the post drama celebration of drama tw, she say its similar thingy he wore during the event with mota, other fans corroborated saying he doesnt wear accessories except for watch, the fansite is very strong, active, prompt, usually accurate, will censure hearsay speculative comments, nobody of course wrote anything else, now this forum as well i am not writing anything only summarizing what i read somewhere else (of course i got link to the OP if you want can dm you),  if you curious enough you may want to checkout what accessory he wore at post drama tw & mota, then if you are kind enough, please dm whether what cnetz say is true

• Like 3
2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

he most important thing is he's seen and heard her sing and from the looks of it, he's very impressed ;)

Agree with you @gets0meair. that anecdote of Binnie made me smile.

Perhaps Shinhye sang while playing guitar during MoA filming offdays. :blink: Because if not, he looked up at some videos or watched some of her dramas. Then again he should have come across her dancing :P I cannot remember they were together in some public event before where SH sang.

his video is a gift. Had such a hectic Monday and this instantly brightened up my mood! Thank you Hyun Bin and Shinhye (and of course Netflix too, lol).

Please drop a comment on the YouTube video, asking for more Hyun Bin-Shinhye contents. I saw someone asking for behind-the-scene video from their photo shoot, so I asked for it as well. This video happened because people asked for it, maybe if we all ask for more contents, they'll release some more.

I've never expected they would release the Uncut version. It was a pleasant surprised. Kudos to The Swoon team.

After watching the video, the first thing i thought of was ...bts of their photoshoot! It doesn't hurt to ask so I go for it :) Who knows they'll be generous to grant it. ;)

Heard that there's an internal problem. And apparently Encounter's DVD is cancelled too? Since the two dramas are both under Studio Dragon, is it possible that the problem is with them?

I tried to search for Encounter's bluray DVD status but I couldn't find update. If it's internal problem, i wonder what it is? I'm sure they could do something about it. It's disappointing we cannot see their commentaries and other bts. Gone are the days when dramas releases a lot of NG's. :sweatingbullets: 

----------------------------------

P.S. do not quote videos/images. Mods will take them down ;) 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AkaruiHikari said:

whats the marketing motive behind cant think of any??

hey buddy!

I think they are shippers like us. They wouldn't let this Alhambra couple fever die down :lol: 

Their reason for giving us UNCUT :blink: then they better give us what we requested...pictorial bts errrr...the full version to be exact. 

Please check my DM ;)

• Like 2
20 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

hello im back writing after watching the no cut jenga video, 17 minutes is a gift for those who didnt order the blueray like me :D

wonder why they cancel the blueray, i read complexities with the production house, also i read same with the encounter blueray, cant they switch service provider after failing 2 times? now there wont be official commentary from the boy & girl post drama on the blueray :angry:

then i read the yt comments to the swoon who released the no cut jenga video, alot of requests & likes to release the bts for the photoshoot, now that there is no blueray, hopefully they can also release what inetz requested & the ngs then its hooray to the fans & shippers :), whats the marketing motive behind cant think of any??

omg i am so curious here, hope someone dm me your take plz,  ;)

Hide contents

now i writing some delutional stuff which i read from chinese net, his dedicated fansite coming from his longtime fan (more than 10 years she claimed), i am not sure whether its true/weighty because i  didnt fan him for that long & never watch the show, this fan say he wore a bracelet in the post drama celebration of drama tw, she say its similar thingy he wore during the event with mota, other fans corroborated saying he doesnt wear accessories except for watch, the fansite is very strong, active, prompt, usually accurate, will censure hearsay speculative comments, nobody of course wrote anything else, now this forum as well i am not writing anything only summarizing what i read somewhere else (of course i got link to the OP if you want can dm you),  if you curious enough you may want to checkout what accessory he wore at post drama tw & mota, then if you are kind enough, please dm whether what cnetz say is true

Hi guys!!! Keen to know what is drama tw?Are you guys talking about Hyun Bin or Park Shin Hye?What are netz comments?Anyone can aswer?

• Like 3