[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

@mikaelarose; @Kasmic... i agree wd you there’s nothing wrong if HB n PSH fallen in love ... I think it’s natural bcoz of d time, place, situation etc 

but , the next step is crucial ... which is whether or not they proceed their feeling. They both know what to do how to react etc .. especially HB as he owns an agency 

My pov, I don’t think HB n SYJ has a love relationship... a friendship (best friend) I presume... 

why ? I read a netz comment that the rumour got out to cover up V*** talent issue. 

And there’s no reason for HB to ruin his drama ... it’s his 1st on screen drama after hiatus ... 

more to it ... at the wrap up party ... the ‘not so backhug’ and ‘sec Seo’ eyes told us something ... 

as i said earlier, the next step is crucial ... will HB n PSH develop their feeling or not? 

At this point, i do think they take their feeling seriously bcoz it will affect their career n their future. 

For me ... i always support who ever HB or PSH end up with. Be it will be their marriage or ended up with someone else.

with MOA, we can feel-witness- the intensity of their passion...that made MOA shines bright...  kudos for their hardwork 

Big hug for all of us here ...

cheers 

• Like 7

HB is just get off from a year relationship with Kang So Ra and he is not the type to rush into another one so quickly.. and SYJ always rumored to date her co stars because she is kind and lovely as well as had great chemistry with all of them.. the name Kim Nam Gil.. So Ji Sub.. Jung Hae In each has a big platform of shippers..

HB also a very honest man and if he really dating someone, he will admit it.. just like when he dates SHK and KSR... so if both parties denied... I believe they are not... and HB type is a much younger woman...

both are good friends or colleagues since they are the same age friend (36 years old) and no way they are going to blatantly doing PDAs in IG if they do dating.

we never know what the future brings.. wish them all the best!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

HB is just get off from a year relationship with Kang So Ra and he is not the type to rush into another one so quickly.. and SYJ always rumored to date her co stars because she is kind and lovely a well as had great chemistry with all of them.. the name Kim Nam Gil.. So Ji Sub.. Jung Hae In each has a big platform of shippers..

HB also a very honest man and if he really dating someone, he will admit it.. just like when he dates SHK and KSR... so if both parties denied... I believe they are not... and HB type is a much younger woman...

both are good friends or colleagues since they are the same age friend (36 years old) and no way they are going to blatantly doing PDAs in IG if they do dating.

we never know what the future brings.. wish them all the best!

Awww your comment. I so wish whatever you mentioned is right. So wish!!!  

Main burden in our otp life:

1. PSH has to breakup. 

2. HB has to be single till that happens. 

3. They should have feelings then. 

Gosh so complex. 

And how can someone kiss with showing such great emotions in there face? Atleast they would have fallen for eachother at that moment right? Atleast 1% chance ? 

• Like 6

as a HB noona fan for 15 years.. fall in love all over again after Secret Garden (my ID lol) and now MOA.. I’ve been following him all along and he is a Libra.. meaning everything in his life is calculated so flawessly by himself.. learned from mistakes and emerging again better than ever.. that is him. he always managed to be the best in all aspects of life. best example soldier.. best personality.. getting best luxury CFs.. block buster movies.. awesome dramas.. all..

he himself stated that he has no plan to dating again yet since his schedules are packed. I of course believe him because he’s always honest and published his relationships.. like with Kyo and KSR. so.. I do believe HB and SYJ is not dating. close chingu? yes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Nawww everytime I see this I just think "nawww" and then the "if only?" comes in. 

@trust3 next step is crucial...lets see indeed. DISPATCH get to work pronto lol! 

Post drama interviews Im sure will happen and generally after the drama ends. I dont know her exact schedule but she said during her vlive chat that her movie filming will take place in about 2 weeks. Thats very close to when MOA ends. I hope she has time for it and everything wont be a rush for her. 

Plus dont forget if MOA gets enough interests to make a DVD or blu ray the casts will get together for more interviews..... Yay! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Their movie ended promotion several months ago. And someone saw them on 9th January in LA. I think he/she has a basis to say that. Because both companies confirmed them in LA at that time. No one knows about their schedule and knows that they go to LA. So I think it isn’t a wrong rumour

Edited by lipstickicecream
  • Like 1

Hiii....

I might be wrong..but i dont think the rumour is true. It was a post from unknown on online community...this is weird when SYJ agency said her parents are in Korea. That online claimed with her parents...maybe there was hidden intention to create a rumour like this. Maybe someone knew SYJ nd HB are going overseas and also mixed up with PSH who is also traveling overseas with her parents....so maybe because of lack information this person just create that he reckoned was right.

And no photo or video. 

I also read a posting on SYJ fan saying the actress went to Bangkok...but not sure though...still curious coz 11th was her bday ...ha ha ha so idk.

• Like 3

Yeaah i dont knoa either but years ago SYJ had a rumor with Yuri....google it...and i hope it was not true...

Apart from that rumor she's never had a boyfriend....correct me if i am wrong.

That's why i think she and HB is not dating....unless the old rumor is not true than she and HB is now dating. 

Well i really dont know just my feeling. I just knew the rumor after i searched about her. SORRY! 

Did she date KNG? Hmmmm their agencies denied stating become closer after the movie but not dating. Same case as with SJS.

She is now 37yo but she hasn't dated yet. Hmmm isn't it unusual...

Anyway it's her privacy....i am sorry! Just feeling impossible she is dating HB. But nobody knows....maybe after MoA i will be shocked....wkwkkwkw.

• Like 1

Can we all have a short term memory loss about HB-SYJ rumor and mind only when they confirmed it? It attracts unfavorable comments towards both and other names. They are respectable woman and actresses. Let us all be positive and enjoy the moment of our OTP instead ;)     

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

Shipping Alert!!! Aren't they are L-O-V-E :wub::wub: Wishful thingking ;)

So here is a more reliable source :P:P It's Official Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye aka Jinwoo & Heejoo :joy:

Image Image

ImageImage

ctto

Hello BinShin...^_^

OMG I'm squealing over these Dispatch Busted edit shots of these two. They are so gorgeous together. Their banters together give me butterflies and heart fluttering. So in love with Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye. I see a great connection between them especially behind the scenes and also in the drama. I'm a huge fan of Hyun Bin; have followed all his works from dramas to films for a couple years now. I only ship him with Sung Yuri, Song Hye Kyo, and Han Ji Min but they all fall out. 

Now I'm obsessed with Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye couple. The real magic couple. Sadly Memories of Alhambra is coming to an end which I'm not ready to let go of this amazing drama and magic couple. Please pray to the drama God to give Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye another drama together again soon. I can't get enough of them.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

My heart...!

LOVE BINSHIN SO MUCH. SO MUCH FEELS. 

But I hope all shipper are respectful to the actor and actress personal life; though I'm a shipper myself I really hater disrespectful shippers. 

Wishing the best for these two if it's meant to be. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, timeswilltell said:

Hello BinShin...^_^

OMG I'm squealing over these Dispatch Busted edit shots of these two. They are so gorgeous together. Their banters together give me butterflies and heart fluttering. So in love with Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye. I see a great connection between them especially behind the scenes and also in the drama. I'm a huge fan of Hyun Bin; have followed all his works from dramas to films for a couple years now. I only ship him with Sung Yuri, Song Hye Kyo, and Han Ji Min but they all fall out. 

Now I'm obsessed with Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye couple. The real magic couple. Sadly Memories of Alhambra is coming to an end which I'm not ready to let go of this amazing drama and magic couple. Please pray to the drama God to give Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye another drama together again soon. I can't get enough of them.

th_welcome.gif 

Squeal worthy i know right ;) Contrary, I shipped HB with HJW & KSR in the past. Like your name suggest, only time will tell if these lovely gestures we see in HB-PSH can translate into reality. Nothing is impossible, so we keep our eyes and heart open always.  

• Like 3

I dont mean disrepectful towards other actresses that is why i said SORRY in my statement, coz it is uncomfortable discussing someone private life. 

And will say SORRY again......:D

SORRY and SORRY....dont want to hurt anyone here...

Yes 100% support MOA 

And if happen to be Real Couple it is Magical and i would say it is a POWERFUL couple....

• Like 5