[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

3 hours ago, chdom said:

MR is seemingly staying at TJ place.

I really like to casualness of MR and TJ discussing MR's problems while sitting on his bed as if she belongs there. Her being in his bedroom as if it is not big deal is a wonderful shorthand way of signifying the rootedness of their relationship.

Since conflict is essential to drama, all story choices will take the option that brings about the most conflict. Therefore . . . 

IS stands the possibility of being the source to undermine the trust between MR and TJ.  Today was the most honest/vulnerable MR was with TJ as she fully vented her frustration with IS  to the point of calling her a snake, etc.  TJ did not feel he could come clean at that point and kept silent about IS, leading MR to believe he was fully on her side. When MR learns about TJ's longstanding relationship with IS it might well make her feel betrayed.

Not to be sacrilegious, but IS scene with MR on the roof came off like Satan tempting Jesus at the end of Jesus 40D/40N fast. IS was telling MR how much power she could/would give her if MR followed her advice and MR was basically " get thee behind me."

I think it is a brilliant choice to have SJ daughters [Well the two oldest since I don't watch the writer's story and have no idea wha is happening in it] speak similar to her when they are being belligerent or expressing their love and loyalty in a rough way.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Today was the most honest/vulnerable MR was with TJ as she fully vented her frustration with IS  to the point of calling her a snake, etc.  TJ did not feel he could come clean at that point and kept silent about IS, leading MR to believe he was fully on her side. When MR learns about TJ's longstanding relationship with IS it might well make her feel betrayed.

I liked to see the scene where she vented about In Sook. He looked a little guilty hearing her calling the CEO a snake, concubine of Hansung :D, but he was on her side. He is begining to see In sook in another light. He was so disappointed by her when she told him that Mi ri is out of his league. Later Mi Ri could feel betrayed when she finds out that In sook is close to Tae Joo.

I can`t wait to see the next episode. Tae Joo was happy when they were in the car. He said that "last night I become someone who means a lot to you". I think she will accept the proposition. I wish she will tell him that she accepts the engagement but they should wait until they get married. And both of them will tell their secrets. It is not going to happen right now but I am still hoping...

38 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Not to be sacrilegious, but IS scene with MR on the roof came off like Satan tempting Jesus at the end of Jesus 40D/40N fast. IS was telling MR how much power she could/would give her if MR followed her advice and MR was basically " get thee behind me."

I could not believe it. How much successful she wants her to be? Like her? She sounds extremelly greedy.

2 hours ago, larus said:

Saying that, I am still upset of Chairman Han who says in the preview: "I will ostracize her from the industry". :angry: He is blackmailing him to accept an offer he doesn`t like. He has changed his mind again? He thought that a marriage between Mi ri and Tae Joo was not that bad idea. Ugh!

From today’s episode, we thought WW has convinced him enough. I have a strong hunch that In Sook twisted facts and added more lies to manipulate the chairman again. Whenever i watch raw episodes, i skip her speeches because they are all cheap, dirty tricks in attempts to sway our main leads. I just push the forward button to the juicier scenes. 

Btw, how are the kang sisters related to their uncle? Is it paternal or maternal? 

A few more hours and another fresh episode, yay!

while we are getting heartbroken for MR and TJ with all the secrets and evil people like IS and Chairman Han.. one consolidation is that, they will ultimately be together haha :kiss_wink:

i dun think there will be a plot twist for family drama endings lol this is not Possessed 2019 so its definitely all going to be lovey dovey with the prince and princess lived happily ever after :star:

so, should i keep ytd and today’s epi to watch all 4 next week?? will i die of angst?? i shall check here for updates :grimace:

@Dyslexic heart Young Dal should be SJ’s blood brother.. he pooled in his savings which was meant for his marriage to open the ox bone soup restaurant with her.. and, first few epi SJ did nag him about getting married and stuff.. and see how she gets irritated with him for the rockband? haha :kiss_closed: poor SJ.. apart from all the 3 daughters she still has to worry for the brother!

sidetrack a little.. that old man (Chairman Han) was a very nice principal in Seah School of Beautiful World (JTBC) hahaha and, Jong Hyun recently advertised for this new LED iron man face treatment right? its also been advertised a lot in Beautiful World haha makes me wonder how effective that is, considering Korea has so many beauty products in the international market! :grin:

Preview next episode

TJ reveal his identity.i think its bcz his father force him to come back in company after his father knows his resign.

Chairman threatening tj,if he doesnt want come back as the son of chairman then he will make miri ostrazice in bussiness world.

I did not watch the episode yet but I saw the video where Mi Ri told Tae Joo about her abandonment. I am so proud of her. You go, girl! Now, Tae Joo, is your turn.

From the preview, it looks like he won`t tell himself the truth about his identity. He looks so handsome in that suit but he is so sad! Yeah, the Chairman blackmailed him. I just knew that the Chairman would convince him to do what he wants, threatening reprisals against Miri.

Both Mi Ri and Tae Joo are sad! But I have faith that they will find each other again.

I feel so bad for Mi Ri. What happened? She just found out that Tae Joo was promoted but not her? :tears:

erm.. who moved out of the apartment in the preview? TJ moved back with Chairman Han?? :frown: MR took off the ring.. sighs.. 

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

Chairman threatening tj,if he doesnt want come back as the son of chairman then he will make miri ostrazice in bussiness world.

if Chairman Han can threaten TJ with that, and TJ succumbed to it then its not difficult for that old fox to pull the same stunt and force TJ to marry Jung Soo Yi..

and finally, TJ new image looks much better and more compatible with MR.. :grimace:

OK im not going to watch ytd and today’s epi.. i shall watch them after next week with all 4 epi back to back.. and check here for updates haha!

@larus i cant stop laughing at the chinese hashtags :joy: management reshufflement and promotion notice is out.. not her name, but her bf’s.

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:
Preview next episode

TJ reveal his identity.i think its bcz his father force him to come back in company after his father knows his resign.

Chairman han and IN Sook’s ambush move caught TJ by surprise. (I have to admit HJH looks dashing in his new suit) This temporary setback will def turn TJ to a man with a mission and he will use his newfound power to turn the tables to his advantage. 

With that said, i am now looking forward to In sook’s distant but sure downfall. She’s awfully devious. 

My kdrama heart is so broken and crushed along with poor Mi Ri’s first heartbreak and broken engagement. Crying a virtual river right now. Might turn to an ocean by tomorrow.

i need a new hobby. I can’t be obsessing over this the entire week. 

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Crying a virtual river right now. Might turn to an ocean by tomorrow.

Han River maybe? :tounge_xd: Han Tae Ju River?? u need some lemon soju and meat :kiss_wink: i usually watch 2-3 ongoing kdrama at the same time so that i dun get too engrossed with one and the waiting game of 1 week is a torture..

13 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I kept hypnotising myself when i see both parties want to hide their identities in their relationship....... this is a kdrama only .....:w00t:

Yes, we have been deeply invested that we have to remind ourselves to take a step back from this wonderful fictional world. :sweat_smile:

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Han River maybe? :tounge_xd: Han Tae Ju River?? u need some lemon soju and meat :kiss_wink: i usually watch 2-3 ongoing kdrama at the same time so that i dun get too engrossed with one and the waiting game of 1 week is a torture..

Lemon soju and meat... might consider it, thank you for suggesting. 

I have to limit myself to 2 kdramas or i’ll be totally unproductive. I might as well put more effort learning how to read korean script and listening without reading subs to improve my comprehension skills. We’ll see. 

waiting for subs in the morning. 

Archived