[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

2 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

While some comments says SJ will diagnose a colon cancer.

They thinked like that bcz in last episode there're scenes that shows SJ got constipation.

I found it so funny with the comments from Korea....:w00t: especially written "SJ got constipation".

Anway, everything is possible and hard to predict as we have 30EP to go thru...but because we have limited air time for this pair so the storyline will make it in a fast paste. We can only speculate here for all possibilities. Based on the preview conversation with IS, looks like MR choose to leave the company to avoid IS and TJ.  If the writer is an experience one, she will go according to the role character development to progress ...

TJ is stubborn but persistence, MR is strong outside while fragile inside and they need a hot button to trigger it. Their underlying problem still has not solved yet. As long as both open up the conversation, candid with each other, not avoiding each other, the storyline will flow thru...we can see the only pressure will come from their own family members.

If the writer wants MR to go abroad to study or working, I would think it is not wise to do so since TJ and MR need to resolve their own issue first. Time Jump may not be helpful in this manner unless they both reconcile each other first. MR character needs someone to be with her most of the time, she has a tender heart, very fragile due to her background. Long distance relationship will only make situation turn worse or cold : "out of sight, out of mind" .....this is just my thought for the Kdrama storyline. As a woman, we want MR to stay strong, can go abroad or work for other MNC co.

Right timing is the most important for any relationship....lets see how MR's fate turn up to be ??? :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/8529715

Kim so yeon and Hong jong hyun in Lets eat dinner together 2nd preview

Is there any eng sub for this variety show....also what are the format for this show? Are they gg as a couple to knock the door or in a solo manner to compete each other? I prefer they team up to knock door as it will be more fun to see their reaction in reality. Thanks :D

16 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Is there any eng sub for this variety show....also what are the format for this show? Are they gg as a couple to knock the door or in a solo manner to compete each other? I prefer they team up to knock door as it will be more fun to see their reaction in reality. Thanks :D

You can watching on Viu

The title is Dining together (2019)

Pretty Chingussss.....

The you know what has hit the fan.

MS finally found a little leeway with MO and she was nice enough to watch DB. However, I am afraid that her issues with her husband has now put DB in the middle. I believe two things are going on with MO. 1) She has suffered in silence throughout her life. We know at one point she was a great housewife, but of course there is a cost. She dimmed her light, her interest, her dreams to raise her son and be a good wife and mother. She did it alone, with no help from her husband and now that she is in the twilight of her life, she is fed up. 2) I am pretty sure based on her actions that she is going through some serious menopause. Her husband has taken her for granted all of these years and it was easy for that art gigolo to swoop in and take advantage of her. Like any woman, she wants to feel appreciated, desired and loved. She needs a "real girlfriend" that she can talk to and vent to, and personally I think SJ would be a good candidate. MS's husband is still useless and I get the feeling MS will take MO's side in this issue with the art teacher, which will cause another rift between her and her husband.

WJ has already fallen for MH, whose personality is not that bad now that she is writing again. I actually empathized with her these past episodes because it is clear her family has ignored her and her desires. She. Does. Not. Want. Jae Bum. Period. They need to let that go and JB needs to receive and accept it himself. He has become a nuisance who will have to get his heart broken up close since he just insisted on coming into Dal Dom. I feel like he has been her biggest hindrance and they need a serious break from one another.

I really wish that TJ had confessed and told MR who he was when she confessed to him about her bio mom abandoning her. It was the perfect opportunity. His decision to tell her the truth AFTER she accepts his proposal was just foolish and frankly misogynistic. This idea of him locking her down first before he could be completely honest and candid is why he is about to lose her. MR has shown that she is way more capable than him and now he will have to learn the hard way. His resistance to the reality of his family and their treachery is also tragic. Now, they have outed him and he will have to pull up his big boy pants and cosplay this junior level executive, which he is not quite ready for yet. And he has to do it under the guise of nepotism, because everyone knows that his girlfriend deserves to be in that position. 

Moving forward - I think that Wang Wei will not want to work with Hansung without MR being the person in charge, which is going to be difficult considering they did not promote her properly. TJ and IS will be the subject of some serious gossip due to this position change. I hope MR will be able to leave (she needs to) especially if WW makes her an offer. She is in a losing battle right now. Her talents and hard work would be best utilized in a less toxic environment. What I am looking forward to, is the Chairman finding out the REAL REASON that IS wanted to get rid of MR. They may have to bring him oxygen.

So the part of synopsis where tae Joo will be promoted and not Mi ri was true. I feel so bad fo her. She deserves the job. Everyone at the company expected her to be promoted. Even other executives thought that.

Not only she was not promoted as it should (because that was fair) but one of the newbies were promoted instead of her, the one from her team. Everyone will know that Tae Joo got the job because he is the son of the Chairman.

For her will be double as hard. She did not get the promotion and she will feel betrayed because Tae Joo did not tell her the truth about himself. Of course that I want her to resign immediately but knowing that the drama needs to put her in the scenes at Hansung Apparel, I doubt. But I really hope she will resign. 

Choi Myoung-Gil

Dramafashion

Spoiler

The two rights of Korean dramas have recently been sold to China. KBS 2TV drama 'My sweetest girl in the world' and TVN drama 'Reply 1988'. It is the first time that the rights to Drama have been officially sold to China since 2016.

It is not to sell Korean drama as it is, but to remake it with local actors and production crew. It is also known that the copyright contracts of other works except the two are constantly coming and going. A Chinese official said, "Chinese broadcasters wanted to broadcast the drama in the past because the popularity of Korean content was so high," he said. "I want to remake it by bypassing it so that it is not so much a point of Korean works recently."

https://www.hankyung.com/life/article/2019053017061

40 minutes ago, larus said:

It is not to sell Korean drama as it is, but to remake it with local actors and production crew. It is also known that the copyright contracts of other works except the two are constantly coming and going. 

i think there has always been many of such.. Boys over Flowers.. Meteor Garden.. My Boyfriend is a Robot.. are some very popular ones which KR, TW, CN and even JP have them in their own local drama productions.. some names are slightly different but the plot is the same..

cute BTS..

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i think there has always been many of such.. Boys over Flowers.. Meteor Garden.. My Boyfriend is a Robot.. are some very popular ones which KR, TW, CN and even JP have them in their own local drama productions.. some names are slightly different but the plot is the same..

Yeah, there are a lot of remakes in the past but I think it is good news to hear that China's ban on Korean entertainment and dramas/ movies has been lifted gradually.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

cute BTS..

Cute indeed. I wish there was Soyeon in the picture as well. I was thinking that I want to see a scene with Mi Ri and her niece, Da bin, again. Or a scene with Sun ja and all her girls.

Hong Jong Hyun Talks About Wanting To Find Love And Get Married

Source:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328486wpp/hong-jong-hyun-talks-about-wanting-to-find-love-and-get-married

On the latest episode of “Let’s Eat Dinner Together,” Hong Jong Hyun revealed that he was envious of his married co-star Kim So Yeon!

The two actors, who are currently starring in the hit KBS drama “Mother of Mine” together, appeared as guests on the May 29 broadcast of the JTBC variety show. During the episode, hosts Lee Kyung Kyu and Kang Ho Dong asked Kim So Yeon about her husband Lee Sang Woo, whom she began dating while they were filming the drama “Happy Home” together.

When asked how long they had dated before getting married, Kim So Yeon replied, “About a year.” Kang Ho Dong went on to ask, “Didn’t you meet while filming a drama? You started dating while you were still filming the drama, right?” Kim So Yeon confirmed, “Yes, it was just when the drama was about to end.”

Kang Ho Dong asked, “And the staff had no idea?” Kim So Yeon replied with a laugh, “Yes, but they told us later that they all thought we’d end up dating. Even though we hadn’t known.”

Lee Kyung Kyu asked whether it was common for co-stars to begin dating on set, and Kim So Yeon shyly responded, “I also thought that kind of thing wouldn’t happen, but it did.”

Suddenly, Hong Jong Hyun interjected hopefully, “Me too, one day…” :w00t:

Kang Ho Dong then asked him, “Do you want to meet someone while filming a drama?” Hong Jong Hyun replied, “Of course. But to be really honest, it doesn’t need to be a drama. I just want to meet someone, wherever that might be.” :D

Lee Kyung Kyu asked him if he was thinking of getting married, and Hong Jong Hyun responded, “Of course.” The actor, who turned 30 years old by Korean reckoning this year, went on to reveal, “I want to get married in my thirties.”  :w00t:

MR must resign. In real life, when one is bypassed for a much wanted and well deserved promotion, then one resigns. The company is telling you to leave without having to pay compensation.

Even though this is KD, it would make her character too pathetic if she stayed. She is very good at her job and should be able to get another one, perhaps in a smaller company. She and MS could start their own company.

May be a sad episode for TJ and MR for this weekends, BUT life inevitably throw us curve ball, so we can be surprised by anything expect the unexpected outcome  :)

The lady in short hair shown in instagram - who knows, may be her eldest sister who turn up to be there, to represent MR to meet TJ.....:w00t: :w00t:

5 hours ago, maribella said:

MR must resign. In real life, when one is bypassed for a much wanted and well deserved promotion, then one resigns. The company is telling you to leave without having to pay compensation.

Even though this is KD, it would make her character too pathetic if she stayed. She is very good at her job and should be able to get another one, perhaps in a smaller company. She and MS could start their own company.

I agree that she should resign. They humiliated her when they promoted the junior in her team instead of her. I know that they don`t care but In Sook and Chairman Han should promoted both and not let Mi Ri outside. It is a clear message now so Mi Ri should resign asap. Every man in the company will agree that she was treated badly. I won`t want to be in her shoes at all. She received a huge blow profesionally and personally. Not only her boyfriend did not tell her the truth but her biological mother worked against her. She was in China where she closed a deal with an important investor for Hansung Apparel and not only they don`t thank her for that, they promoted someone else in her place.

About Mi Ri and Tae Joo meeting again. It will be awkward and sad but it is necesary for them to talk even if she will be mad at him. I will miss their sweet scenes but I am also curious how their relationship will evolve. 

I don`t know if the writer will allow Mi Ri some dignity. I really want her to gave her space to regroup, to reevaluate her life after this issue. It doesn`t make sense that she will want to stay in the company after they treated her so bad.

I am also curious if they will have scenes in the next episode. I hope they do.

22 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

The lady in short hair shown in instagram - who knows, may be her eldest sister who turn up to be there, to represent MR to meet TJ.....

Maybe Soyeon cut her hair. I can`t wait to see the new look if that is the case.

I like the idea to expand scenes in the family. Mi Ri and Mi Sun should meet Woo Jin, and Mi Hye and Mi Sun to meet Tae Joo. Or at least gave me more scenes with the sisters together.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:36 AM, larus said:

From filming

Mi Ri and Tae joo are meeting again at Han River? I am sorry that they are apart. :(

I just visited the original post at weibo.

Here is the link post

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4377791351092253

I've read in comment box,she said Sso cut her hair.wonder if there is a time jump.

And also she said if Miri and tae joo didnt meet at Han river.

They only sat on bench one by one.

9 hours ago, Kiara1110 said:

I've read in comment box,she said Sso cut her hair.wonder if there is a time jump.

And also she said if Miri and tae joo didnt meet at Han river.

They only sat on bench one by one.

I think it will be a time jump and I like that. It won`t be a long time but enough for our characters to be in a little different stage of their life. Tae Joo has a little more experience in the executive job, Mi ri probably took a time off from the job to  sort out her problems. For the other characters it will be alright the time jump. No significant events were in their life.

We`ll see if Mi Sun resolved some of her problems, if Mi hye finished her novel.

I hope Mi Ri and Tae Joo had a meeting in the upcoming episode. Mi Ri needed to say some things to him.

About the filming scene, if Mi Ri and Tae Joo sat on a bench on different moments, we`ll know that being separate, they are still longing for each other. They visit their spot on Han River park.

Should I watch or not? That is the question. What episode is it again?

I know there is a break up. A probable time jump. Now how many harsh words that will be said during the conversation? That is the part I am avoiding.

Not to mention that is why he said he wanted to make sure he will become the heir or successor. Probably so that his father or CEO Jeon can't hurt MR.

Now I can wait for all that.

And avoid spoilers. For the next couple or 3 weeks. If only some kind soul tag me which minute of this episode where he comes sweeping in as the junior director. Or did they make him a senior MD? Is he a Sangmoo or Jeonmoo? The Sangmoo or Essa position was up for grabs? Just thinking how bad it was for MR. Just how high did the dad put him as?

I still haven't seen last week's episodes with subs. So only recalling what I saw and heard. Should I backtrack to see how WJ and MH is doing?

Thank you for the tag. I just have work piled up and some club paperwork to do.  No Kdrama time.

Archived