Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

Kim So Yeon and Ju Hyun Mi will appear in a scene of Mother of Mine drama again.

95692747.2.jpg

Kang Mi Ri (Kim So yeon) will reunite with the great representative  of the main customer,Wang Wei (Ju Hyun Mi ).

In the first episode, Kang Miri (Kim So-yeon) had met with Wang Wei (Zhu Hyunmi) in order to fix a mistakes. Wang Wei, who has noticed Kang Miri's ability to cope with the crisis quickly and his outstanding job ability, showed his favorable attitude by saying, "Young women are very busy."

In the meantime, Wang Wei, who came back to Hansung Apparel, and Kang Mi-ri, who welcomes with a bright smile, catches her eyes. The elegant and imposing appearance of Kang Mi-ri, who is in charge of many of the executives, shows her faculty and confidence. In addition, the cheerful appearance makes the two people feel a much thicker bond than ever before.

The appearance of Wang Wei is a new turning point for Kang Mi-ri's career.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190525/95692748/2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

lets hope Wang Wei brings MR over to her co.. which should be a good progress to MR’s career prospect than stuck in Hansung Apparel where IS is plotting to send her to US and Chairman Han who cannot accept her dating with TJ.. the scene with MR at the airport with her luggage, maybe she is off for a site inspection trip with Wang Wei? :no_mouth:

and, that Jung Soo Yi has yet to reappear in the story plot since the event.. :unamused: i hope she comes out soon, at least we can guess what is going to happen next then being left in suspense.

IS is drinking whiskey in every epi.. soon one of our chingus’ wish is going to come true.. her liver might collapse before her.. :skull:

btw, Yoo Sun (MS) has a movie.. which she is advertising a lot on her IG

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

lets hope Wang Wei brings MR over to her co.. which should be a good progress to MR’s career prospect than stuck in Hansung Apparel where IS is plotting to send her to US and Chairman Han who cannot accept her dating with TJ.. the scene with MR at the airport with her luggage, maybe she is off for a site inspection trip with Wang Wei?

I wish Mi Ri will escape the Chairman Han and In Sook`s claws. She doesn`t deserve what they are doing with her. She dedicated her best years from her life working for Hansung Apparel company. Chairman Han knows that she is a good asset to the company but I did not like it one bit when he said that they had to use her and then throw her. I don`t like Chairman Han at all or his business etics. Now he doesn`t want her near his son.

If Mi Ri will accept her new position will be great. But I wonder how they will incorporate that into the scenes. The Marketing team will appear further in the drama so maybe Tae Joo will take Mi Ri`s place. It is a little awkward and a little too fast promotion in my opinion but Chairman Han wanted for his son to be an executive from the beginning.Tae Joo insisted to start from the bottom to learn.  The privilege of being his son! I would like to see a new dinamic at work between Mi Ri and Tae Joo. But how about Mi Ri? She will be working for the competition or she will come back as Wang Wei`s representative? 

btw, Yoo Sun (MS) has a movie.. which she is advertising a lot on her IG

Not only Yoo Sun but Hong Jong Hyun had a movie premiere not long ago. I think Kim Hae Sook had a movie premiere recently as well. Congratulation.

and, that Jung Soo Yi has yet to reappear in the story plot since the event.. :unamused: i hope she comes out soon, at least we can guess what is going to happen next then being left in

suspense.

It is not hard to guess. Tae Joo`s family will insist he will meet Soo Yi, hoping they will marry. Too bad for them. Tae Joo is a determined man with his own convictions.

Chairman Han is changing his tactics. He will try to persuede Mi Ri to give up her realtionship. So far, he did not reveal that Tae Joo is his son. He wanted to give Mi ri a promotion hoping she will be ambitious enough to go away, hoping the relationship will break naturally. If he will see that won`t work, he will do pressure on Mi Ri, I am sure. We know that Tae Joo will be ferm against his father but what Mi Ri will do? That`s the question. It will be a time when she has to fight for herself and her happiness and implicite, Tae Joo. It will be much harder for Mi Ri but I have trust her she will do it.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Chairman Han knows that she is a good asset to the company but I did not like it one bit when he said that they had to use her and then throw her. I don`t like Chairman Han at all or his business etics. Now he doesn`t want her near his son.

the preview has something about Chairman Han intending to offer MR the position as a Junior Executive Director and he is going to use that as a bait.. but a bait to lure her to abandon TJ for her career prospect??

some cute thoughts.. maybe when Wang Wei gets introduced to the Marketing dept she will recognise the man shirt as TJ’s which MR wore the first time they met haha :joy:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

the preview has something about Chairman Han intending to offer MR the position as a Junior Executive Director and he is going to use that as a bait.. but a bait to lure her to abandon TJ for her career prospect??

Yes, the chairman is going to offer a promotion but far away from Seoul. We know that she can`t be away for long so maybe she will refuse the offer.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

some cute thoughts.. maybe when Wang Wei gets introduced to the Marketing dept she will recognise the man shirt as TJ’s which MR wore the first time they met haha :joy:

The shirt looked chic on Mi Ri but on Tae Joo is an ordinary man shirt. :D Speaking of Tae Joo`s shirt. Maybe Mi Ri will wear it again someday. :lol:

Today is a new episode. YAY.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hah. Even  without  knowing the context I can feel the speculations.  How come  she knows TJ and vice versa?

• LOL 4

I fisnish watching live.

I did not understand anything. :lol:

I think Tae Joo proposed to Mi Ri but she refused. I agree with her if that was that case. It is too early, Tae Joo! Better assumption... he told her that he comes with her if she go and she still refused.

I want to know what In Sook told Mi ri when she came to the appartement. It was intense and Mi Ri was dissapointed to hear her explanation. I guess, it was the same selfish reasons.

Wang Wei knows Korean and she spoke with the Chairman about Mi Ri. What Chairman Han told In Sook? She was shocked.  Don`t tell me Chairman Han accepted Mi Ri. :lol: He seams to not be against her anymore.

I loved the mother daughter scenes.

I have to watch with subtitles because I feel I did not understand anything right. :D

1 hour ago, Kiara1110 said:

Im sure Park diri will start gossiping TJ and Miri again :D

When I saw that Tae Joo presented Sun Ja as Kang Mi Ri`s mother, I could hear everyone voice inside: How do you know her mom? :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Tae Joo indeed asked Mi ri to marry him but she refused saying that she dosn`t have confidence to built a happy family she does not have the confidence to give birth to a child. 

It is too early to both of them to get married but I am sorry that her reason to refuse was her lack of confidence that she can be a good wife and mother. Her abandonment gave her a big emotional scar.

article.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?3630256

I wish they will continue their relationship and I want to see Mi ri healed of all those scars and confidentlty accept the proposal. She would be a wonderful mother and wife. She has to believe in herself.

The preview

Looks like Mi Ri is leaving.

Woo Jin and Sun ja will met.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yippee doodah. Thanks for  the links. The preview  looks intense. 

I felt bad for MR when she revealed  her reasons. But yippee doodah the writer wrote in a proposal  scene.

Once I watch the office scene I am off to bed.  This drama is addictive. No wonder the ratings are high. 

• Like 5

Just now, ck1Oz said:

I felt bad for MR when she revealed  her reasons. But yippee doodah the writer wrote in a proposal  scene.

Yeah... me too. But Tae Joo won`t give up. He is wearing the ring on his finger the whole time she is away. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Wang Wei hinted something to Chairman Han. When In Sook enquired, Han suggested something about a plan for TJ And MIRi together that blew IS away. Ooooh, can’t wait for subtitles! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hah. That was a truly excellent  episode. I skipped everyone  bar MR and TJ. So went to the Chairman and Wang Wei conversation.  Lol, what  the heck? I don't  understand why she supports  KMR. Did I miss something in between? I mean I understand what she said but why did she say it? At times like this I am thankful  I understand the gist. And my Korean is better than my Mandarin. Is the Chairman so easily  influenced? I died laughing. 

Subs will be out in the next 8 hrs or so I think. 

I also repeated the offce staff meeting  SJ 2 times. It was too funny.

Night all.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Wang Wei hinted something to Chairman Han. When In Sook enquired, Han suggested something about a plan for TJ And MIRi together that blew IS away. Ooooh, can’t wait for subtitles! 

I was laughing when he was like why don't we get TJ and MR married to IS lol?:mrgreen::joy:. It's like he went nuts lol:lol:

@ck1Oz I understood the Korean parts but not the Chinese part. She said the important thing that changed the chairman's thinking in Chinese lol:sweat_smile:. Guess we have to wait the subs for it. Now IS is probably regretting not telling the chairman the truth about MR being her daughter lol. She never thought he would change his mind. 

• Like 4

Sun Ja and her three daughters... funny scene.

I wish to see more scenes out of Mi Hye`s writing. :lol:

39 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Is the Chairman so easily  influenced? I died laughing. 

I get the feeling that Chairman Han was mesmerized looking at Mi ri doing business with Wang Wei.  When the Chineze business woman told good things about Mi ri he wound not want to admit that he "likes" her. I think Mi ri won him over without even realising. :lol: That or he realised she is a very good asset, even without her family status. He will be right. Who would not want such a woman in their family? Inteligent, beautiful, competent, loyal. He came to his senses.

We`ll see the subtitles.

I laugh when Chairman Han told In Sook that they should marry Tae Joo and Mi ri. Her face! :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I think Wang Wei mentioned something in the lines of “ having Mi Ri as an asset to the company, you should match her with your son to strengthen your family business”... hurray for our new friend, WW!!!

• Like 4