[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

On 1/1/2021 at 2:01 AM, iamlegend said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Wish 2021 is better than 2020. May all your dreams come true. It's really nice to know you all @hush puppy@elis6969@Schinza@New here@jcwsgal :hooray2:

@iamlegend   Keep posting.  Do you know?  You are only 20 Points away from being an "Idol"?   I mean your Soompi status.  You are now a "Rookie".

• Like 2
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Friday, 1st January 2021)

Click To Watch Song Wei Long/ Victoria New Year Eve Video, seen from another angle.

With different details too :

http://t.cn/A6qRZiXd

http://t.cn/A6qR3Krm

http://t.cn/A6qRwRTZ

Song Wei Long  gets busy again!  Barely had time to rest.  

January 2021 schedule:
1) 06/01 - yogurt landing activity
2) 07/01 - brand activity
3) 17/01 - media activity
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 1st January 2021)

My New Year Letter To Everyone

@elis6969@Schinza@iamlegend@jcwsgal  and all of Song Wei Long Fans who are visiting:  "Happy New Year 2021.  May everything be better for us and for  Song Wei Long".

Have you all enjoyed  Song Wei Long's 2020/2021 New Year Eve performance?  I did - thoroughly. 

Look at the audience.  Must be thousands of them in this Stadium.  I could clearly see and hear, his fans calling out to him.  They love him.

He has done an excellent job.  A few months ago, he could hardly sing or dance.  But look at him today.  He has put in a lot of efforts to improve himself, in order to better entertain us, please us.  So let us "applaud" him.  Appreciate him.

I thank Hunan Satellite TV for inviting him and organising this fitting closing to 2020.  Both "Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead" premiered on Hunan TV.  They have always been very "supportive" of Long Long.

Song Wei Long came into my life (and I'm sure for most of you as well), on 26 January 2020 - as Yuan Song in "Find Yourself".  He gave me much Joy.

And now he fittingly pulls the curtain down on 2020 for us with this Marvellous Performance!  Thank you so much, Song Wei Long.  I wish you Good Health, Wealth, Happiness and Greater Success in the year ahead.  Waiting impatiently for your "A League Of Nobleman".

Would love to hear from all of you too.  

:fullofhearts:

http://t.cn/A6qRZcev

@hush puppy  @iamlegend @Schinza @jcwsgal @New here and other fans here too..  hi hi.. 2020 wasn't the best year of our lives and we are totally looking forward to a positive new 2021. It's about time to forget what was and gear up for a new beginning. Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable friends. :wow1:

To Our VERY special person SONG WEI LONG, I hope today will brings you as much happiness as you bring to everyone else, each and every day, each and every minutes, each and every second. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and deserve nothing but the very best always and forever. Wishing you many years of joy, love, happiness, good health, wealth and many many years of success in your career. JIA YOU:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

(Posted on: Friday, 1 January, 2021)

9 hours ago, elis6969 said:

@hush puppy  @iamlegend @Schinza @jcwsgal @New here and other fans here too..  hi hi.. 2020 wasn't the best year of our lives and we are totally looking forward to a positive new 2021. It's about time to forget what was and gear up for a new beginning. Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable friends. :wow1:

To Our VERY special person SONG WEI LONG, I hope today will brings you as much happiness as you bring to everyone else, each and every day, each and every minutes, each and every second. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and deserve nothing but the very best always and forever. Wishing you many years of joy, love, happiness, good health, wealth and many many years of success in your career. JIA YOU:piggydance:

@iamlegend  (I failed to get yours "Multi-Quoted". So had to "Copy".  At times it happens)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Wish 2021 is better than 2020. May all your dreams come true. It's really nice to know you all @hush puppy@elis6969@Schinza@New here@jcwsgal :hooray2:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@elis6969  @iamlegend  Thank you both for your Letters.  Love them.  Wonder where are @Schinza  and @jcwsgal  Have not heard from them for a while.  Especially  @Schinza

:cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Made a video compilation of the rehearsal, photo shots, games and actual performance at the new year's eve countdown. Enjoy! :fullofhearts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwbrXT7_Ok0

And this article talk about SWL's gentleman's hands.

https://k.sina.cn/article_6421172540_17ebb513c00100w70x.html?from=ent&subch=star&sinawapsharesource=newsapp&

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, libra22 said:

Made a video compilation of the rehearsal, photo shots, games and actual performance at the new year's eve countdown. Enjoy! :fullofhearts:

Hi  @libra22!  Welcome to the forum.  :lol:  The more the merrier.  Care to tell us more about yourself?  How you came to be a fan of Song Wei Long?   Why you choose him?

I see you are quite hi-tech. That's very good.  

About the article on Song Wei Long's gentleman's hands - yes I've featured it in the previous page.  It's scary isnt it.   How people delve into such details.  As I've said in my post, I'm not bothered by such minor issues, unless they are very "obvious"  and "offensive" - i.e. come with evil intentions.  Song Wei Long is not that type of person.

When a couple of people collaborate on a stage, they are bound to touch each other. Not to mention when the man has to support his female partner in a ballroom dance.  So we should not intentionally look for such contact-points, to create a sensation out of it. Do you all agree?

Look forward to your contributions and participations

• Like 4
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 2 January 2021)

I Have Posted Below Song Wei Long/ Victoria Duet, With English Translation To The Lyrics.  So That You All Can Better Enjoy The Song - The Emotions, Meanings and All.    May be sing along....  The Title Of This Song Is:  "Little Dimple"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Top 3 Star Attractions in the Current New Year's Eve! Wang Yibo desperately, Wu Yifan pretends to be cool, Song Wei Long stunning the audience!

On December 31 2020, the New Year's Eve party held by each TV Station became the focus of attention of netizens! Hunan Satellite TV Channel (or Mango TV) has been receiving attention since the New Year, and this year it has spent a lot of money to invite many top players in the entertainment industry! Among them, Wang Yibo and Wu Yifan have received the most attention!

But Wang Yibo's singing and dancing skills have always been there for all to see!  He sang with Wang Leehom  "The Descendants of the Dragon". And rap dance to his solo - "My World Code".

Wu Yifan's performance this time can be described in one word: cool! But this cool is more from Wu Yifan's performance equipment!  A cool outfit with black sunglasses. He didn't dance. Just sang.

After talking about Wang Yibo and Wu Yifan. Let's take a look at another popular young student, Song Wei Long! 

Song Wei Long has no outstanding singing skills or hot dance.  But with his warm and handsome external image and soft voice, he has conquered a large number of netizens!

Many netizens said that the biggest attraction of the whole show was Song Wei Long!   Song Wei Long's appearance is really impeccable, even the death lamp of Mango Terrace can't find any flaws on this face!

My Say:

Do you all agree with this Blogger?  Let's see :

• Love 4

The Magic Of  Yuan Song /He Fan Xing Couple

They had 3 Hot Searches last night (1 January 2021) and the rating soared for their Duet.  It shows that the popularity and excitement for Yuan Song /He Fan Xing CP remains - even after almost a year.

Their performance is the 2nd Highest for Hunan 2020/2021 New Year Eve Gala. 

Many viewers want to rewatch the drama and wish that these two Stars will have another project together.

Note: We must remember :

1)  Due to the raging Epidemic in China in January 2020, both Song Wei Long and Victoria could not do any Promotions, except for the Press Conference to Launch it.

2)  "Find Yourself" did not show the Waltz, at Yuan Song's Graduation Night.

3)  No Photo Shoots for any Magazine  when "Find Yourself" was screened (because of the Epidemic)

So it is all the more remarkable, that Viewers, Fans still have so much Love for them - after almost a year!  That is the Magic of this Couple.  :doggie: 

0QzCYnBEWWTTuZJsalAIQQFkRwM4Mm6F43dSiKEgg3pHJsgW9BMSN79iOqkD6IJYfQuvbnmXM7SNKw=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0000040fffff941a-nd

• Love 3

Sharing A Fan's Letter With You All
(Translated)

Studying  Marketing at Renmin University of China|A big three dog yearning for marketing

39 people agreed with the answer

Write here today as a bet. (Will write a lot)

Will do.

In addition to his face being the TOP level in the entertainment industry, he has a few points that are very valuable. I think he has the potential to become a generation of big stars. I just watched "Back-To-Field Seasons 4". After watching "Find Yourself", I feel that  this brother is the kind that is rarely seen in the entertainment circle.

The personality is not that sleek, rather shy. In "Back-To-Field S4, he was as quiet as Zifeng. 

Wei Ya had a live broadcast. Huang Xiaoming joined them later. Song Wei Long is not very familiar with him.  Because he is an elder.  Song Wei Long basically had no sense of existence and spoke less.  But he set up stoves, caught mussels, and harvested  pineapples...including a lot of times when it didn't show him specifically, you could see him helping out.

Very sincere, not slippery, just a teenager. There was a scene  where he went to taste the freshly made dried pineapple. The people around were looking at him eagerly.

He took a bite first.  And then when Teacher He Jiong asked him about the taste, he offered  it to him. (It didn’t matter if he wasn't expected to do so at the beginning. He still wanted to help everyone i.e. try to eat it first.) If it was Teacher He Jiong, he would definitely offer it to others first before eating.  Or first said something to help everyone taste it before eating. 

But it is exactly this kind of innocent gesture which is not very sophisticated of a 21 years' old Song Wei Long, which makes people feel that this person is very genuine and still a teenager. In many of his interviews, he is thinking about many questions very seriously, and he never deliberately teases fans on many questions about business. He really listened to many of the advices of Teacher He and Teacher Huang.  

If you don't follow the path of girlfriend's fan, just follow the path of actors. I watched  his 20th birthday party. He felt that he was forced to open the business all the way (laughs), and he would not go to tease fans,  to please them, to win their favours.  Including interviews, he never speaks to fans beyond the limits of friends. 

Song Wei Long is previously an Internet celebrity.  Not from an acting academy. In the entertainment circle, most stars are selling the boyfriend status i.e. taking the Traffic Route. But Song Wei Long is different. He wants people to like him through his work. He dates.

From the perspective of acting skills, he has really improved a lot. I don't have any feeling of "*jumping into the role" of Yuan Song.  Even Song Qian sometimes makes me think she is "jumping" in a drama, but Song Wei Long never. Among his peers, he is really good at acting.  (*"Jumping" means acting with unnecessary exagerations, as a "desperate attempt" to win publicity for oneself.  A misguided thought that it will gain more acknowledgement from viewers.  Read the full definition at the Bottom. A dedicated Actor will not resort to "jumping")

Temperament, figure. Song Wei Long's figure is really good for food (just like his face). If God is giving a bowl of rice, then Song Wei Long is definitely the kind of person who will receive it.  Got to eat!  Pictured killer. The head-to-shoulder ratio and leg length are really excellent. His temperament is still in the stage of "maturing" in the first two years.  But he is really good recently! There is also a lack of this type of people in the entertainment industry now.

He has both a sense of alienation and youthfulness, and occasionally he is naive. The coolness of irene in the Korean circle can be used as an example - a cold beauty.

There are another two things about Wei Long which I think is good.

1)  He does not have a child star filter and does not need to be transformed.  He can be used in idol dramas and dramas. 

2)  Although his face is very good-looking, especially suitable for small milk dogs, small wolf dogs, and domineering presidents, he is also very malleable, and his eyes are full of stories. I look forward to him when he grows up a little bit and one day can play a serious drama.

Of course, Wei Long also has a very serious problem, that is, literary literacy. Maybe he doesn't need to act in serious dramas today.  But down the road, this will become a problem someday. If he wants to do better and surpass his peers, this one has to start. But don’t worry too much. The average level in the performing arts circle is still not high, and not everyone can do the old opera bones.

Even those who are not good at acting from a major class can still grab a lot. It's up to him. He is 21 years old this year. Everyone smiles at the word "dumb handsome guy" and thinks he is cute. When he is 31 years old, it is not good to say that he is a "dumb handsome guy".

A boy with such a superior condition, such a good personality, and such a potential, I really want to stand aside to witness his growth.

I will go to watch his dramas and give priority to the products he endorses if I need them.

If one day he has a big fire, don't forget to praise me for having a  "good vision"!

Okay, I'm a serious fan. I'm in the pit

Note:  I'll continue to feature "Fan's Letter"  or "Write-Ups" as I come across them.  Looking from their perspectives, will allow us to understand Song Wei Long better.

But basically, I find that this Fan do share what we feel about Song Wei Long:

-  that he is sincere, does not deliberately go out to win fans, a rarity in this industry. 

- what I like most is she saying that Song Wei Long has stories in his "eyes" and does not "jump" i.e. is natural in his acting because he understands his Character -Role and does Not seek Cheap Publicity for Himself.   (Which is what I like most !)

*Definition and Origin of the word "Jumping" in Performing Arts :

Jumping the shark is an idiom used to describe the moment of a misguided attempt at generating new publicity for something once, but no longer, widely popular; the attempt serves instead to highlight the irrelevance of what it intends to promote. This is especially applicable to television series or other entertainment outlets.[1] The phrase derives from a 1977 episode of the sitcom Happy Days (1974–1984), in which the character Fonzie jumps over a shark while on water-skis.[2][3][4] This gimmick strayed absurdly outside the original storyline of the sitcom.

The idiom "jumping the shark" is pejorative, most commonly used in reference to unsuccessful gimmicks for promoting something. It is similar to "past its peak", but it more specifically suggests an unwillingness to acknowledge the fact.

Originally, the phrase was used to describe an episode of a television comedy with a gimmick or unlikely occurrence desperately attempting to keep viewers' interest. Moments labeled as "jumping the shark" are considered indications that writers have exhausted their focus, that the show has strayed irretrievably from an older and better formula, or that the series as a whole is declining in quality.

The usage of "jump the shark" has subsequently broadened beyond television, indicating the moment when a brand, design, franchise, or creative effort's evolution declines, or when it changes notably in style into something unwelcome.

Edited by hush puppy
Edited to define the word "Jumping"
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hi  @libra22!  Welcome to the forum.  :lol:  The more the merrier.  Care to tell us more about yourself?  How you came to be a fan of Song Wei Long?   Why you choose him?

I see you are quite hi-tech. That's very good.  

About the article on Song Wei Long's gentleman's hands - yes I've featured it in the previous page.  It's scary isnt it.   How people delve into such details.  As I've said in my post, I'm not bothered by such minor issues, unless they are very "obvious"  and "offensive" - i.e. come with evil intentions.  Song Wei Long is not that type of person.

When a couple of people collaborate on a stage, they are bound to touch each other. Not to mention when the man has to support his female partner in a ballroom dance.  So we should not intentionally look for such contact-points, to create a sensation out of it. Do you all agree?

Look forward to your contributions and participations

Hi @hush puppy, thanks for the welcome :). I'm surprised to see that Song Wei Long has his own forum, as not many chinese idols have their own forum. I saw you are the one who started this thread and has been actively posting updates about him. Thanks for the hardwork and consistent updates. There are a few chinese male actors that i like and Song Wei Long is one of them.

I first came to know about him after watching him in Find yourself. I love his portrayal of Yuan Song and his amazing chemistry with Victoria Song. I can't think of another male lead to play Yuan Song. The other drama of his that i like was Go ahead. I think he played the role of Ling Xiao very well, which is not an easy role to play. And I think he sang Little Dimple very well even thought he is not a singer. I have replayed the song many times and even made a video of him and victoria....lol. In the above video, I only used the waltz in the actual performance as the video will be blocked if i used most of the source video due to copyright issue, the rest of the videos are from fan cam and their full dress rehearsal and photo shots.

Their duet was so well received that I read in weibo that some fans commented that Mango TV must have slapped their own face as they earlier make Victoria sang duet with one of the hosts (Du Hai Tao) in Happy camp  instead of Song Wei Long even though he appeared in the same variety programme with Victoria...lol. Looking forward to more of his dramas and hopefully another drama with Victoria...lol. BTW I am not a shipper of them but just love to see them act together due to their amazing chemistry.

Not sure if the below video has been posted of their full dress rehearsal, the two has better chemistry (see 0.45 secs) in the below rehearsal than the actual performance where they kept missing their eye contacts during the first half of the performance. That's why i used the below for my video...lol

Keep those updates coming! Have a Blessed and Happy New Year!

:partyblob:

• Love 5

Think this has yet to be posted.

SWL posted the below in his weibo on 31 Dec 2020: :issohappy:

宋威龙:

祝大家新年快乐
奔向2021吧~

SWL: Wishing all a happy new year. Towards 2021 ~

SZwRQAH.jpgccCusSU.jpgNRLaT0o.jpg

Spoiler

gzNrmdu.jpgynDa3rq.jpgEU6vPTf.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 12/17/2020 at 9:40 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 18 December 2020)

@QD8@New here A big Welcome to you both!  Glad to see more of  Song Wei Long's Fans  joining this Forum and Family.  As fans of Song Wei Long,  at times we want to have our Say, to Rant and Share.  Since we share a common interest,  this is the best and safest place to do that.

@New here  As for your request about "The Tale Of Two Phoenixes",  I'm sure one of us will get back to you.

Some questions :

1)  How long have both of you been Lurking here?

2)  What makes you both decide to come out?

3)  What do you like about  Song Wei Long?

4)  What do you think about all the Rumours and Criticisms about him?

P/S:  Yes.  We all like  "Untouchable Lovers" too.  At 17 years' old, we think he has done an incredible job!

First of all, Thank you for @hush puppy for the warm welcome. 

Sorry that my reply has been late. For some reason all the features of soompi forum are only friendly on my laptop. That is why I have not been lurking here as frequently as I would like. 

I got to know Song Wei Long through watching Go Ahead. I have been an avid Korean drama fan for decades. And you can say, Go Ahead is my first C-drama! Needless to say, I was blown away by the talented cast, excellent performances, script, story, crew, ost, direction and of course the brilliant Song Wei Long.

I decided to come out, so to speak, as I could not get enough of WeiLong. I watched Find Yourself, In a class of her own and now I am watching Untouchable Lovers. 

I have watched tonnes of korean dramas through the years and WeiLong stands out. I knew nothing about him at that time, so my views on him were unbiased. He drew me in and made me fall for Ling Xiao, root for him, support him, sympathise, defend, laugh and cry for him. That was his talent as an actor. It is only after watching Find Yourself that I seriously looked him up. I didn't know he is that young, that his acting career is pretty new and about his "Shaolin" personal story. I have to admit that the question of what do I like about him , there is just not enough pages for me to answer because there is so much to like about him, apart from his obvious good looks. After getting to know him more I hope his star will shine forever bright and that he will be bestowed as part of the four new Heavenly Kings  or the like, one day. 

I have read of some criticism of him about his acting, his lovelife, the criticism of the writer of his next acting project A League of Nobleman and I find it all rather amusing. I will try to express it in my future replies. 

As a fan of WeiLong, I am grateful to this forum and all who contribute here for the pages and pages of rare valuable english updates on our annointed one. :wub: THANK YOU once again for your dedication and support of Song Wei Long. 

th?id=OIP.b7SfSo1I7sGSLQ_0RRqx-wHaE0&pid

Edited by QD8
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

On 1/2/2021 at 10:52 PM, libra22 said:

Hi @hush puppy, thanks for the welcome :). I'm surprised to see that Song Wei Long has his own forum, as not many chinese idols have their own forum. I saw you are the one who started this thread and has been actively posting updates about him. Thanks for the hardwork and consistent updates. There are a few chinese male actors that i like and Song Wei Long is one of them.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:25 AM, QD8 said:

First of all, Thank you for @hush puppy for the warm welcome. 

Sorry that my reply has been late. For some reason all the features of soompi forum are only friendly on my laptop. That is why I have not been lurking here as frequently as I would like. 

I got to know Song Wei Long through watching Go Ahead. I have been an avid Korean drama fan for decades. And you can say, Go Ahead is my first C-drama! Needless to say, I was blown away by the talented cast, excellent performances, script, story, crew, ost, direction and of course the brilliant Song Wei Long.

I decided to come out, so to speak, as I could not get enough of WeiLong. I watched Find Yourself, In a class of her own and now I am watching Untouchable Lovers. 

@libra22  @QD8  Thank you both for your introductions, participations and contributions.  This is a good start to 2021.  Hope we can hear from more "Lurkers".

I notice  @libra22 is a veteran in Soompi thread.  So we can expect more "surprises" from her. Thank you.

@QD8  Don't worry. Drop by whenever you can.  After your "initial post", I thought I've "Lost" you.  I'm grateful you decide to come out. :thumbsup:    I'm waiting to hear more of what you have to tell us.  And I'm sure the rest - especially  @elis6969  @Schinza @iamlegend  @jcwsgal @New here(have not heard from her)  are waiting to hear your Stories too.

You said : "....have read of some criticism of him about his acting, his lovelife, the criticism of the writer of his next acting project A League of Nobleman and I find it all rather amusing. I will try to express it in my future replies."

Yes please.  Express it.  Have them "off" your chest. We are all "ears".  That's what Friends are for.

I used to watch Korean dramas too.  Occasionally Chinese.  But now I've TOTALLY switched over to Chinese Dramas.  There are some great Actors and Actresses in China. Dramas too. (Korean dramas have lost a bit of it's "shine".  They evolved too fast and seems to have lost a bit of it's direction).  They tend to "jump" too much. (See the definition for "jumping"   I post for  the Fan's Letter).

Of course Song Wei Long  is one of the gems from China. I hope he'll choose his projects carefully.  So that we can continue to "marvel" at him.  The after-effects (unwarranted criticisms, hostility, black materials, negative coverage) of "Untouchable Lovers" made him disappear for a while.  The lack of follow-up works slowed down his Popularity.  He was "Almost" forgotten.  And no one - not his Boss definitely, help him.  Must have been a "Painful" phase for him. He was only 18 years' old. UL was supposed to be his "Break Out Project".  Can you all imagine the "Humiliation" & "Sense Of Failure" he might have felt?

I'm Grateful, he has the Mental Strength to come back!  Thank you Long Long

Fans who visited this Forum, often asked me : "How Come He Did Not Become Popular?  I was not sure then.

But now - I Have The Answer.  It was because of what I mentioned and highlighted "Blue" above.  No thanks to his boss, whose prime intention was to promote the 2nd Female Lead then.  Ep 1 -16 was fine for him because the Script stuck close to the Novel.  But Yu Zheng plagiarised ep 17 onwards.  Removed Long Long from the Final Poster.

Causing him to be ostracised by Da Feng Gua Guo.  Thanks heavens, she came to her senses and apologised recently.  Though rather indirectly, unwillingly and unceremoniously.

So to all of Song Wei Long's Fans who wonder why he did not become more Popular and Famous, you have the Answer now.

Of course, we must not forget the Competition from others (Peers and Seniors alike), and the extremes they will go to - to thwart his New Found Fame and Progress.  Let's continue to "pray" for him.

Praying Emoji Copy And Paste - Angel Emoji Transparent PNG - 500x500 - Free  Download on NicePNG

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@hush puppy & all, goodness. I haven't been receiving any emails from Soompi which leads me to think that you guys were taking a very long Christmas/New Year break! Turns out that there's something wrong with my acct (or something).. 

Welcome to all new rookies to the forum! The more the merrier. Sorry, I have yet to read ALL of the posts since Xmas.. so I have a lot to catch up.

From IG, I saw our dear Long Long singing with Song Qian though.. (love them :wub:)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Schinza said:

@hush puppy & all, goodness. I haven't been receiving any emails from Soompi which leads me to think that you guys were taking a very long Christmas/New Year break! Turns out that there's something wrong with my acct (or something).. 

Welcome to all new rookies to the forum! The more the merrier. Sorry, I have yet to read ALL of the posts since Xmas.. so I have a lot to catch up.

From IG, I saw our dear Long Long singing with Song Qian though.. (love them :wub:)

@Schinza  Welcome back dear!  You are missed. I was wondering what is happening to you.  You sure have a lot to "catch up" - to read.   When you make a post, there is a button to the Bottom Left Hand Corner. "Follow topic". Just click it and you'll always receive a soompi email notification

20 hours ago, libra22 said:

Their duet was so well received that I read in weibo that some fans commented that Mango TV must have slapped their own face as they earlier make Victoria sang duet with one of the hosts (Du Hai Tao) in Happy camp  instead of Song Wei Long even though he appeared in the same variety programme with Victoria...lol. Looking forward to more of his dramas and hopefully another drama with Victoria...lol. BTW I am not a shipper of them but just love to see them act together due to their amazing chemistry.

@libra22 Serve them right. For looking down on Song Wei Long.  For slighting him.  I'm sure the same thoughts are going through  the Minds of a lot of people - one of which should be  Song Wei Long's boss, Yu Zheng.  He doen't even realise that he has a "Rough Diamond" in his hands.

The Magic Of  Song Wei Long

(Don't ever forget.  It was "Find Yourself" which makes  Song Qian a "Golden Eagle Goddess".  Not her other works.  Honestly, before "Find Yourself", I don't even know who is Song Qian)

The combination of Song Qian and Song Wei Long developed a KPI for the Mango Channel. The ratings of their program were particularly high that night. Now the TV station is trying its best to bring the two together again, and the script has been approved. But Song Wei Long has other binding tasks next year, and his team has rejected these resources.

Note: 

Which means we can look forward to Positive Announcements for  Song Wei Long  soon.

Edited by hush puppy
Edited to include the words "Rough Diamond"
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 3 January 2021)

You Cannot Please Everyone.  So  Song Wei Long,  Just Please Yourself  & Those Who Love You 

The Photos Below Showed  Song Wei Long  meeting his fans from  "Untouchable Lovers".  These are people who have loved him right from the beginning.  Stood by him when he was not so well-known.  (I salute you all!)
  • t019cd138b6b77ab7ab.webp

• t01f71846f190e4cde6.webp

• Remember I Spoke About Song Wei Long's Movie - "Catman" ?  Starring Korean EXO - Sehun.  17 years' old Song Wei Long was just a Supporting Cast.  The photo below showed him with the Korean Director, Park Hee Gon
  • t01ad4f520014cd0138.webp
  • Like 2
  • Love 3