[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

54 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

My Dearest @elis6969,  I notice you have Korean Actor Lee Jong Suk as your avatar pix.    Does it mean you love LJS more than our Song Wei Long??   Just curious.  :idk:

@hush puppy hi  hi, :blush: because when 1st started open my soompi account 4 years ago, I don't know what photo to put, so i put LJS, I never change it until today, I don't know much about him even until now. I know more about Song Wei Long.:dorakiss:

• LOL 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 30 December 2020)

Hunan Satellite TV New Year's Eve (31 December 2020) Concert: "Find Yourself" Song Qian & Song Wei Long's chorus props are cute, 2 interactions?

"Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead" have become annual hotspots, with very high ratings and Internet popularity. Both dramas are modern life dramas. 

The starring Song Qian and Song Wei Long had no interaction afterwards except for the interaction and cooperation during the publicity period.

Hunan Satellite TV officially announced Song Qian and Song Wei Long before the 2021 New Year's Eve concert. They will appear on the stage. I didn't expect the official to be so considerate of the audience. According to the latest program list, Song Qian and Song Wei Long will perform on the same stage.

They are expected to perform at around 21.32 in the evening. After Song Qian performed two songs, Song Wei Long  will appear, and the two will sing "Little Dimple". The song is very sweet, and the props on the scene are also very cute: puppy dolls, rainbow seats, windmills, violin props and so on.

In addition to the chorus, Song Qian and Song Wei Long will also appear together in the interactive session later, a total of 2 interactions. I believe that seeing such a program list, many people should have begun to look forward to it. Dog food.

t01466928f9c11663b2.webp

Hopes Song Wei Long is well-prepared, and sings even better this time - with a Handsome Face and Flawless Skin.  For all to see

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 2020)

The Power Of  Song Wei Long

His  "National Fans Club" organised Support Buses for Song Wei Long's supporters.  It Shows How Well-Organised And Disciplined They Are!  My hat's off to you all: "La Tiao's".  The words on the buses: 不惧定义炽热发光  say  "Do Not Fear Of Being Described As  Red Hot Shining" 

:approves:

• Love 4

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

They are expected to perform at around 21.32 in the evening. After Song Qian performed two songs, Song Wei Long  will appear, and the two will sing "Little Dimple". The song is very sweet, and the props on the scene are also very cute: puppy dolls, rainbow seats, windmills, violin props and so on.

really i can watch this tomorrow. huhuhu I will probably only be able to watch the posts on instagram :D

or when @hush puppypost it here :D:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 31 December 2020)

Rehearsal Photos: Hunan Satellite TV 2020 New Year Eve Concert

@iamlegend   Dear, no need to wait till the concert starts.  You can see from the Rehearsal Photos below - now!  @elis6969, @Schinza, @jcwsgal, @New here    And all Lurkers.  I hope you all enjoy watching these photos. :wub:

I'm waiting impatiently for the Concert to start.  It's been some time we see Yuan Song and He Fan Xing together.  Imagine our  Song Wei Long  dancing and singing.

12.30 Find Yourself couple #SongQian and Song Wei Long dance happily in rehearsal photos for their 小酒窝 "Little Dimple" performance for Hunan TV's New Year Eve Concert (1/2) #VictoriaSong

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Hunan Satellite TV 2020 New Eve Concert Will Be Held At The Wuyuanhe Stadium

Song Wei Long's National Fans Club has diligently arranged LED Cars for this occasion.  Highlighting Long Long's cuts and works

LED Car-Videos are now online, welcome Wei Long  and Latiao to check in!
[Seeking attention]Delivery time: December 31, 2020.
[Laugh haha]LED car route: Haikou Airport-High-speed Railway Station-Shangbang Parkway City-Sunny Friendship City-Wanda Plaza-Wuyuanhe Stadium
[So love]after arrival, depending on the situation, drive around the stadiumLSong Weilong

Click To Watch :

http://t.cn/A6q8Pmou

Yuan Song and  Ling Xiao's   dialogues through time and space.  Can you feel it?

http://t.cn/A6q8hk7a

More Rehearsal Photos

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@iamlegend   Dear, no need to wait till the concert starts.  You can see from the Rehearsal Photos below - now!  @elis6969, @Schinza, @jcwsgal, @New here    And all Lurkers.  I hope you all enjoy watching these photos. 

It's really a treasure pictures. I cant help but notice Long2 seems hasn't shave. Hahhaha makes him look more rugged and manly. I hope he shave before the performance :D

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

Song Wei Long's National Fans Club has diligently arranged LED Cars for this occasion.  Highlighting Long Long's cuts and works

This is so nice. Latiaos are so sweet :love:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

..... And More Videos and Rehearsal Photos Of Our Lovebirds - Yuan Song & He Fan Xing  (I love Song Wei Long's necklace. Looks Groovy on a man when performing onstage.  His "Skin" has cleared up.  He looks "Gorgeous" to me. How about you all??)

Only "Stars" who have reached a certain level of  popularity and excellence, are invited to grace or perform at such events.  This signifies that our  Song Wei Long  has "arrived".  I hope he can keep up the momentum! Way to go....  boy

Click To Watch  Videos :

http://t.cn/A6q8Sx35

http://t.cn/A6q8a6qg

http://t.cn/A6q8hk7a

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Click To Watch  Videos :

http://t.cn/A6q8Sx35

I'm so happy and proud! He looks so fine and relax here. It seems like he is ready to perform. His outfit is good this time. I agree with you @hush puppy i also like his necklace. Aaaanndddd his hair is baaaackkkk yaaaaaayyyy :2540_meh:

Thank you for sharing the video @hush puppy

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

- Share this article with you all -

"Yuan Song-He Fanxing Couple" renew the front? Song Wei Long holds Song Qian on the stage, and the "position of hands" is hotly discussed

Although the play "Find Yourself" has been over for some time now, the leading actors in the play have always been beautiful in everyone's minds.   It turns out that two people have a sense of CP and are very popular. Fans fell in love with these two artists.

Song Qian also won the throne of the golden eagle goddess because of this drama. 

There is a duet dance session. Song Wei Long is like a tool man who needs to support her partner Victoria Song. When I appreciate it up close, I pay attention to Song Wei Long’s actions. Victoria Song is wearing a short umbilical dress. It is obviously inappropriate to grasp her waist. So I saw Song Wei Long showing his gentleman's hand.

t01553a64ceb435ad3b.webp

He gently supports Song Qian under her arm. It seems that there is no contact. In fact, this is the simplest and most direct way for two people to contact. There is no problem with the long sleeves on the arms. . Faced with his sister, Song Wei Long, who is several years younger, is still very well-behaved !

The small details are in sight. Many people think that when two people perform, there is no need to avoid this kind of mutual cooperation gestures. On the contrary, some people think that it is even sweeter for two people to get along so cautiously! What do you all think about this?

My Say:

Honestly I just want to enjoy the Dance - the Performance.  I would not go for such details.  Unless it is something too obvious and offensive.  But the general audience in China is different.  So I cannot blame Song Wei Long for being "cautious". 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Marvellous Performance From Song Wei Long.  Especially When He Is Neither A Singer Nor Dancer!!  Well-Done. (As for Victoria, she is an "idol" - singer, dancer & actress. So nothing extraordinary for her)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

(Posted on: Friday, 1st January 2021)

My New Year Letter To Everyone

@elis6969@Schinza@iamlegend@jcwsgal  and all of Song Wei Long Fans who are visiting:  "Happy New Year 2021.  May everything be better for us and for  Song Wei Long".

Have you all enjoyed  Song Wei Long's 2020/2021 New Year Eve performance?  I did - thoroughly. 

Look at the audience.  Must be thousands of them in this Stadium.  I could clearly see and hear, his fans calling out to him.  They love him.

He has done an excellent job.  A few months ago, he could hardly sing or dance.  But look at him today.  He has put in a lot of efforts to improve himself, in order to better entertain us, please us.  So let us "applaud" him.  Appreciate him.

I thank Hunan Satellite TV for inviting him and organising this fitting close to 2020.  Both "Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead" premiered on Hunan TV.  They have always been very "supportive" of Long Long.

Song Wei Long came into my life (and I'm sure for most of you as well), on 26 January 2020 - as Yuan Song in "Find Yourself".  He gave me much Joy.

And now he fittingly pulls the curtain down on 2020 for us with this Marvellous Performance!  Thank you so much, Song Wei Long.  I wish you Good Health, Wealth, Happiness and Greater Success in the year ahead.  Waiting impatiently for your "A League Of Nobleman".

Would love to hear from all of you too.  

Click To Reminisce:

http://t.cn/A6qRZcev

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

(Posted on: Friday, 1st January 2021)

My New Year Letter To Everyone

@elis6969@Schinza@iamlegend@jcwsgal  and all of Song Wei Long Fans who are visiting:  "Happy New Year 2021.  May everything be better for us and for  Song Wei Long".

Have you all enjoyed  Song Wei Long's 2020/2021 New Year Eve performance?  I did - thoroughly. 

Look at the audience.  Must be thousands of them in this Stadium.  I could clearly see and hear, his fans calling out to him.  They love him.

He has done an excellent job.  A few months ago, he could hardly sing or dance.  But look at him today.  He has put in a lot of efforts to improve himself, in order to better entertain us, please us.  So let us "applaud" him.  Appreciate him.

I thank Hunan Satellite TV for inviting him and organising this fitting closing to 2020.  Both "Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead" premiered on Hunan TV.  They have always been very "supportive" of Long Long.

Song Wei Long came into my life (and I'm sure for most of you as well), on 26 January 2020 - as Yuan Song in "Find Yourself".  He gave me much Joy.

And now he fittingly pulls the curtain down on 2020 for us with this Marvellous Performance!  Thank you so much, Song Wei Long.  I wish you Good Health, Wealth, Happiness and Greater Success in the year ahead.  Waiting impatiently for your "A League Of Nobleman".

Would love to hear from all of you too.  

http://t.cn/A6qRZcev

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Wish 2021 is better than 2020. May all your dreams come true. It's really nice to know you all @hush puppy@elis6969@Schinza@New here@jcwsgal :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 1