[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Tuesday, 26 January 2021)

(Most people - fans, passers-by or anti's, are more interested in Song Wei Long's love interests.  But I would say knowing more about his works and his journey towards being recognised - is more fascinating.  Having said that, let me share the following information with you all.  I shall continue to share  such tit-bits in our journey of "getting-to-know him")

"Untouchable Lovers" : Some Side-Info Which Most Are Unaware Of 

Early 2017 when Song Wei Long was still 17 years' old, he starred in the ancient costume drama  "Untouchable Lovers"  ("Fend Qiu Huang" -  "A Tale Of Two Phoenixes").  The drama was adapted from the novel of the same name.

As a novel, "A Tale Of Two Phoenixes"   written by Tian Yi Youfeng, is on the same level as  :

1) "Legend Of Zhen Huan ("Biography Of Zhen Huan" written by Liu Lianzi) and

2) "Nirvana In Fire" (Langya Bang written by Hai Yan).   

If "The Legend Of Zhen Huan"  and  "Nirvana In Fire"  can be "Super Successful".  Why can't "Untouchable Lovers" does the same?

The answer is very Clear: Scripwriter Yu Zheng.  With his mind set on promoting the second female lead, he plagiarised the second segment of this drama (ep 17 onwards) from Da Feng Gua Guo's novel, "Spring Once More".   

Most people thought that the author of  "A Tale Of Two Phoenixes" was Da Feng Gua Guo.  No.  It was not.  

"A Tale Of Two Phoenixes" has more than 150 million readings on the Internet.  It is the real magnanimity and romance IP in the hearts of many netizens.  Can you all imagine the "Aftermath" has Yu Zheng remains true to the Novel ?

I would not elaborate more.  I'm sure you all have the capability to envisage :

- the damage inflicted on Song Wei Long's reputation and career ;  Yu Zheng has

denied Song Wei Long the chance of a Big Explosion

- why he suffered from Insomnia and Insecurity for 2 long years ;

- why his relationship with Yu Zheng is never the same again.  Yu Zheng never gives

his resources to Song Wei Long.  And Song Wei Long never want to act in his

projects.

- why Song Wei Long cannot trust the staffs which Yu Zheng assign to him.  Which is

why he brings in his second elder sister to assist him

Edited For Typo Errors and Accuracy

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

On 1/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Saturday, 23 Janary 2021)

Some Worrying News:

Since there is an increase in the number of BL dramas, the authority is looking to implement some rectifications.  This "may" (or maybe not) results in a delay in the broadcast of Song Wei Long's  "A League Of Nobleman".  

My Say:

Song Wei Long just has to work harder to improve his acting skills, maintain his momentum and keeps a low profile.  Do not give the media any reasons to "black" him.  If he does that, I believe everything will work out well for him.  Let's pray for "A League Of Nobleman" to premiere without any hiccups

On Saturday, 23 January 2021,  I made the above post.  It seems SARFT (State Administration Of Radio, Films And Televisions has indeed made some rectifications on the policy for TV Dramas - especially those based on BL Novels.

The first casualty is "Immortality".  It fails to get the Distribution Licence.  And has to make some "cuts" I supposed.

No news on "A League Of Nobleman" yet.

Big Production Companies are very clear of SARFT's bottom-line.   Which is why they always adapt the Original Novel in order to pass the Censorship.

So, are Da Feng Gua Guo's objections against "A League Of Nobleman" valid??  For an author, I find her very "short-sighted".   Only see things from her narrow range of  views.

:rip:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Friday 29 January 2021)

Song Wei Long Through His National Support Association, Issues The Following Statement

2021-01-06

Epidemics are repeated, prevention and control are the most important.

Thank you fans for your attention and support to Song Wei Long.

Due to the recent recurrence of the epidemic, the official support team only on behalf of  Wei Long  and his team hereby appeals to everyone: Do not do any pick up or drop off at the airports; don't follow the car, and do not loiter around any hotel or airport. In order to ensure the personal safety of Song Wei Long and everyone, please consciously maintain public order.  Thank you for your cooperation!

During the epidemic, I hope everyone will reduce their travels, pay attention to protection, and ensure the safety of themselves and their families. I wish everyone peace and safety in the new year!

• Like 4

(Posted on: Sunday, 31 January 2021)

Song Wei Long : Sharing Here, A Fan's Post Which I Just Found 

Li girl-cherry 
From the time I watched Song Wei Long's first drama, I was amazed that this little boy was acting so naturally.  His body expression and voice were controlled properly.  Really talented.

Later, the deeper I understood him, the more I discovered that he is a low-key, hardworking person and he really took acting seriously as a job.

For young people who have good looks, body, aura, talent and hard work, he has outstanding achievements and is recognised by the industry.  I am not surprised.  And he is only 21 years old.  

I believe he will create an era that belongs to him.  In this process, it is inevitable that he will be targeted by conflicts of interest.  But I believe that most people  have sharp eyes.  And Song Wei Long with that self-luminuous gold will eventually be discovered.

• Like 4

(Posted on: Wednesday, 3 February 2021)

Song Wei Long :  Weibo Update

Song Wei Long takes a recent photo and claims to be a wild boy sharing a unique and unruly hairstyle

On February 3, Song Wei Long posted two photos of himself on Weibo and said: "The Wild Boy Is Here." 

Spoiler

If You Want To Make A Comparison: Song Wei Long Vs The Euro-African Model. Who Looks Better ??
:cutekitty:

Song Wei Long's unique outfit for selfies in the mirror.

Fans left comments in the comment area and joke:

1)  "Do you want to be a rap star", 

2)  "Wild boy is open", 

3)  "Brother, you can be a little wilder".

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 3 February 2021)

Song Wei Long :  Weibo Update

Song Wei Long takes a recent photo and claims to be a wild boy sharing a unique and unruly hairstyle

On February 3, Song Wei Long posted two photos of himself on Weibo and said: "The Wild Boy Is Here." 

Song Wei Long's unique outfit for selfies in the mirror.

Fans left comments in the comment area and joked:

1)  "Do you want to be a rap star", 

2)  "Wild boy is open", 

3)  "Brother, you can be a little wilder".

LONG LONG, "DU BIST DIE BESTE"! :love:

• Like 3

(Posted on: Saturday, 6 February 2021)

Song Wei Long’s overall conditions are very good.  He also has masterpieces of starship in his hands. He has developed well among young students of the same age.  But he can develop better.

There are several factors that hold him back:

-  He needs to sharpen his acting skills and lines-delivery.

-  His team is really not good at publicity.  As a result, his popularity is not

well-maintained.

-  He has to work on his inter-personal human relationship skills,

especially in connecting resources.  

Song Wei Long is an actor with more personality and ideas. (People who have worked with him before, has said that he is always looking for new ideas). He don't like to be restrained. And his company does not appreciate his ideas and independent personality. So in terms of resources, he sometimes has to find external projects by himself. 

My Say:

It will be good if he can restrain himself a bit and adjust the way he relates to others. He needs not give up on his principles.  But "softening" his approach, will make it easier for others to accept his ideas. Meet him halfway

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 6 February 2021)

Hottest Characters vs Actors in 2020!

Hottest Male Roles In TV Series Of 2020

Which character has become the character with the highest "2020 Online Popularity Index for Male Characters in TV Series"? 

The answer is... Qiang Qiang! That's right!  It's the older brother in "Go Ahead"! Not the little brother, but the big brother Ling Xiao played by Song Wei Long! 

Ling Xiao (Song Wei Long) ranked first with a 54.66 network popularity index!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

(Posted on Saturday, 6 February 2021)

Which actor "gentleman" is better? Hua Chenyu is cute and Song Wei Long is considerate. 

In the entertainment industry, while filming a drama or movie, there will be some interactions between men and women.  This may be because of the plot or to give the audience a better feeling of the scene.  Today Let's take a look at the gentleman hands of those male stars with the editor!

Song Wei Long can be said to be very popular recently.  He cooperated with Song Qian in "Find Yourself". Whether it is shooting a cover or an advertisement, Song Wei Long keeps a certain distance between his hands.

t013a42c89cd92afce8.jpg

When shooting "Untouchable Lovers" with Guan Xiaotong, Song Wei Long is even more considerate. Putting her hand on Guan Xiaotong's hand, he did not directly touch her body!

t016a1a5cf12fd90329.webp

• Like 1
  • Love 3