[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 8 January 2021)

I like this current hairstyle of Song Wei Long.  Makes him looks kinda boyish.  How about you all?

@hush puppy ok-ish heheh. My fav still his style in Back To Field :rolleyes:. Btw, what is Song Wei Long busy with these days dear? We are seeing his Airport looks upon Airport looks. He looks tired.

Poor boy :tears:

• Sad 2
  • Love 1

Song Wei Long is a very simple guy.  Even in the entertainment world, he thinks what he sees and hears, are all that is to it. 

He does not create problems for other, and he does not want others to trouble him.  He loves to see the good in others; and he hopes others can see that in him too. He just wants to do his best, to earn a living.  He is low-keyed and laid-back.  

But the world is not like that.   I hope he'll outgrow  it fast, and learns to protect himself.

However, it is also this "naive innocence" of his, that endears us to him.  Isn't this so for all of you?

• Love 5

On 1/6/2021 at 6:26 PM, hush puppy said:

"Origins" Commercial Advertisement Photo

OMG, my heart skips a beat just seeing this picture.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:26 PM, hush puppy said:

Song Wei Long  is so Down-T0-Earth. He can travel & do everything by himself. He does not behave like a Big Shot.

I really appreciate this quality of his. It really shows that he's independent. And yes down to earth. And also I bet he prefers it like this, knowing his personality. No big fuss. Just him and his bags. So proud of him.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:23 PM, hush puppy said:

Beijing’s pandemic situation worsened.

Yea I also heard about this. I hope everyone is ok there. I think the wave of pandemic is going up again globally. Even here in my region. I can't help to worry for SWL as well, as he probably still have to travel for work. I hope 2021 will be the year for him to shine even more brightly. 

Talking about his boss, is it possible for SWL to change company? Is there any negative impact if he decided to leave his current company? Maybe you can enlighten us (or me...:D) a bit @hush puppy?

A part from that, I hope you guys are all OK, @hush puppy @New here  @elis6969 @Schinza, @jcwsgal @QD8. Stay safe, stay sane and stay healthy guys. JIA YOU!

:transforms:

5 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I like this current hairstyle of Song Wei Long.  Makes him looks kinda boyish.  How about you all?

Yea It's also ok-ish for me. It looks good on him. But my favorite is still this one:

and this one:

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

He does not create problems for other, and he does not want others to trouble him.  He loves to see the good in others; and he hopes others can see that in him too. He just wants to do his best, to earn a living.  He is low-keyed and laid-back. 

As I have mentioned before in prev post, I really think that he has really high protective instinct. It can be seen in the Back to Field also that he always wants to protect people around him. Always wants to help, and do good to people. Really endearing. Given that he is the youngest in the family, it's really a unique quality. However understandable as he is the only son of the family. Thus he wants to protect his sisters and mom (and dad off course). 

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I hope he'll outgrow out of it fast, and learns to protect himself.

Although I absolutely agree with you @hush puppy. He has to take care of himself first to be able to take care of anyone else. I really hope more people can see the best quality in him. Really see him like from our view. Because he is that good. :heart:

Oh, can I just add 1 more thing...

I really really really love all of hi jackets/coats/outwears. They're really good, fashionable sometimes unique and look good on him and his long legs. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 9 January 2021)

From the popularity of "Find Yourself", who is the big winner

Look at the popular "traffic stars" in recent years.  They are basically from "explosive dramas." 

1)  The fire in "Reunion: The Sound of the Providence (Season 2)"  of 2020, brought the red of Zhu Yilong and Bai Yu, making Zhu Yilong one of the "top traffic" of the year. 

2)  The outbreak of "The Untamed" (2019) directly made Xiao Zhan , Wang Yibo  become the new "boyfriend" star chasers.

3)   Same as what "Go, Go Squid" did for Li Xian.

The broadcast of "Find Yourself" can be said to be the first "explosion" of the 2020.  The popularity and discussion volume of the show are very hot. It seems to be a big hit at the beginning of the new year. But in the show, except for the heroine Victoria Song Qian, do the other actors feel explosion-proof?

Song Wei Long (Male Number One, Yuan Song)*

There is no doubt that the role of Song Wei Long as Yuan Song is the biggest highlight of the play. The "little wolf dog" of menswear design is easy to attract fans.  By right it should become a new "flow" without any surprise. 

However, since the show was broadcast, Song Wei Long has not been as big as the "explosion" we imagined. 

What Happened?

Song Wei Long needs to re-consider his "Priorities" :

- We understand. After "Untouchable Lovers", he lost his directions. But since he has decided to come back, he must show his "seriousness" and work hard for it.

- Right after his appearance in "Happy Camp" with Victoria for the promotion of "Find Yourself", pictures of his holidays with supermodel Zhao Jiali appeared. Damping the hearts of his female fans.  No doubt it isn't a crime to date.  But he needs to be discreet; to show a little respect for his fans.  To a very big extent, Stars are there because of the Fans. They determine your popularity.

Wang Yaoqing (Ye Luming- 2nd ML) (X)

The role of Ye Luming in the play is also very attractive, with a mature temperament full of charm. However, Wang Yaoqing is actually a married  older person.  Which can be said to be an automatic prevention of "explosion".

Zhang Yujian (He Canyang, He Fanxing's twin brother - X)

He Canyang, played by Zhang Yujian, is also a very good personal character with a lot of gunpowder. In addition to the performance in his previous work "Le Coup de Foudre" (or "I Only Like You"), Zhang Yujian may be very different.

However, in reality, Zhang Yujian is no longer available and has even become a "pre-daddy". His other half is actress Janice Wu Qian. 

Wei Zheming (Chang Huan, Yuan Song's senior in the office - X)

Chang Huan is also a popular figure in the play and has gained a lot of attention.  But he is already married. In this way, it is estimated that the huge fan base of girlfriends no longer exists.

Victoria Song Qian (female number one congratulatory star)

The actors in "Find Yourself" either are married or in love. Victoria Song is the only one who is single without any scandals. Victoria Song's role is very good and the plot is also very exciting.

So Victoria Song is still the biggest winner in the cast war. Do you know that Victoria's acting skills used to be an embarrassment too? But the audience can see that she is constantly working hard to improve herself.  And she has. The role-rich inner activities are also very exciting, attracting many fans.  The heat and discussion volume have greatly increased. Is this "always single and always cool"?

The entire crew is very interesting. From the audience's point of view, the actors' acting skills are very good, very close to the roles in the play. The screenwriters are also very good.  The setting of each role is very attractive and has different charms.  It is precisely because of this that this play has been recognized by the audiences.

The popularity and ratings of this drama are very high. It is indeed a pity, if Song Wei Long does not want to make full use of this "big red" opportunity.  We do not know how long we will have to wait for such an addictive drama  to come again!

I hope in 2021,  Song Wei Long  can give this some serious thoughts.  And get it right from the word - "Go" !  (Otherwise there are plenty of other Male Actors waiting to take over)

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2

I'm re-watching "Go Ahead" again.  At ep 22 now.  Again I can't help but marvel at  Song Wei Long's acting.  (I don't understand what some Viewers are complaining about).

Yesterday, I was watching the Scene, after both Ling Xiao and Jian Jian came down from the rooftop.  Ling Xiao was telling  Jian Jian: "I Don't Care.  From Today Onwards You Have To Change Your Attitudes Towards Me".

He looks so "Cute".  Completely different from his normal off-screen personality.  That is what I call:  "Excellent Acting". 

Most Actors (& Actresses)  retain their off-screen personality in their acting.  Especially Steven Zhang/ Zi Qiu.  When I see Zi Qiu, I also see a lot of Steven Zhang.

But here in this scene,  Ling Xiao and Song Wei Long are completely two different people.   Bravo!  Song Wei Long.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4

10 hours ago, hush puppy said:

The popularity and ratings of this drama are very high. It is indeed a pity, if Song Wei Long does not want to make full use of this "big red" opportunity.  We do not know how long we will have to wait for such an addictive drama  to come again!

I really hope the "New Year Duet" can be a second chance for SWL to get his big break from FYS. I think there is no more rumour about him dating someone right now (please cmiiw). As the rumour with Zhao Jiali is dimmed out now with no confirmation nor continuation right? (again, please cmiiw). Thus with this NY duet I think people will start to watch FYS (if they haven't) and hope it can help with SWL's explosion.

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(I don't understand what some Viewers are complaining about).

Im totally agree with you. Everytime I rewatch GA I cant help but thinking that the people who have been criticizing SWL's acting didnt really know what's the story about. They probably didnt understand the character of LX. Orrr even worse, they probably didnt really watch the show :unamused:

So frustrasting this people! :triumph:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:12 PM, iamlegend said:

I really hope the "New Year Duet" can be a second chance for SWL to get his big break from FYS. I think there is no more rumour about him dating someone right now (please cmiiw). As the rumour with Zhao Jiali is dimmed out now with no confirmation nor continuation right? (again, please cmiiw). Thus with this NY duet I think people will start to watch FYS (if they haven't) and hope it can with SWL's explosion.

Spoiler

@iamlegend  He has no choice but to go out with her some times.  It was inevitable because she made the First Move and  "chased" after Song Wei Long, real hard.  I believe SWL only treat her as a Friend.   At times, I pity Song Wei Long because Girls chased him.  But he got labelled as a "Love Brain".

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

51 minutes ago, iamlegend said:

Well at least he should not feel lonely anymore having a gf. He just have to be more discreet about it.

Hmm I'd say, Zhao Jiali has a good eye and good taste :D

@hush puppy @iamlegend hi hi, I wish the gf (Zhao Jiali) can hold on to him tho. It been 2 years now. I do wish they can last and happy together.  The gf not bad tho. Even they still an "item". I do not know why he not himself laterly.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, elis6969 said:

@hush puppy @iamlegend hi hi, I wish the gf (Zhao Jiali) can hold on to him tho. It been 2 years now. I do wish they can last and happy together.  The gf not bad tho. Even they still an "item". I do not know why he not himself laterly.

I dont really know about Zhao Jiali, however it seems like she's not the Drama-queen-type to me. But I dont know. I really hope not. I dont think our lil brother like the drama queen type of a girl. 

@elis6969 I too now see him a bit gloomy on every airport posting. Is this what you mean by not being himself? Maybe he is tired from his projects? I hope he is happy and healthy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iamlegend said:

I dont really know about Zhao Jiali, however it seems like she's not the Drama-queen-type to me. But I dont know. I really hope not. I dont think our lil brother like the drama queen type of a girl. 

@elis6969 I too now see him a bit gloomy on every airport posting. Is this what you mean by not being himself? Maybe he is tired from his projects? I hope he is happy and healthy.

@iamlegend hi hi I sorry I might write and make people confused,  she not the drama-queen-type , she a low key person, what i mean I wish she can hold the relationship stronger with him, even though they are young. Not the airport posting that make him like that, maybe he has some personal thing to worry. I wish he and his gf and his family is happy and healthy too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 10 January 2021)

Song Wei Long's latest event-pictures look lovely.  So let  us study his fashion statement in closer details:

****************************************************************************************************

Song Wei Long recently released his endorsement style, wearing a green knitted sweater, showing his sunshine and handsome features.

Wearing a green knitted sweater, he is refreshing and charming. He exudes fashionable charm. Let's enjoy it!

t014e14913c3eadf248.webp

Endorsement style

Song Wei Long wears a green knitted sweater with a clean and neat look. The green hue gives a fresh and natural feeling. The profile shot of Song Wei Long under the camera is also invincible. He has a cool and short hair styling. He is very charming, has three-dimensional features and beautiful features, and is a properly energetic teenager.

t0183439350e1649a78.webp

Song Wei Long’s lower body is matched with a pair of off-white slacks, which is very attractive when matched with the green sweater on the upper body. The small ornaments on the sweater are even more exquisite. Song Wei Long’s dress shows the appearance of a sunny boy image.  Don’t know how you all feel?

t01d7690914d3a7b74a.webp

*********************************************************************************

Private server style

Song Wei Long wears a black denim jacket stylish and comfortable, with a black bottoming shirt inside, a pair of grey slacks on the lower body, a pair of black casual shoes and wears a black knitted hat. Finally carrying a backpack, the whole look is stylish and attractive.

Spoiler

t012be693f8733cc3fe.webp

Song Wei Long wearing a blue denim jacket is also super comfortable and trendy. The loose coat gives people a lazy feeling. The lower body is a pair of black slacks and a black backpack. Song Wei Long is full of sunshine. He is also handsome, wearing a black knitted hat to show his youth and vitality.

Spoiler

t0194cf9716f58ec6bd.webp

Sorry Jilia.  I forgot!

• Love 5

On 1/5/2021 at 1:47 PM, iamlegend said:

Can I just say 1 thing about SWL's New Year performance? I can tell that his singing skill has improved. A lot. He hits all notes on point. No pitchy at all. And With his voice so deep and tender like that, I would let him sing sweet nothing to my ear 24hrs a day. :D:love:

I can tell that he's been prepared. I bet he practise alot. His performance was really impeccable. I've been repeating his performance over and over again. So proud of his effort and hardwork. 

You rock, Long2! :hwaiting:

Me too @iamlegend!  Both songs are on repeat since New Year! I cannot get enough of it.  Even my household is getting sick listening to it. :w00t: I feel the same way, after watching some of his past singing performances, this was most impressive.  You can definitely see some improvement. In fact my friends and family who hardly know him , think he is a singer too which makes me feel so proud of him. One can tell he had put in the effort, which is marvelous as this New Year event with it's massive audience can definitely put you on the map!  Needless to say I am over the moon that he is being recognised and praised on the internet for it. I also think the SongSong (Song WeiLong & Victoria Song) chemistry and good working relationship dazzled the enormous audience, boosted their public image and visibility. Coupled with the fact that Find Yourself is a Netflix series and Victoria Song's connection in South Korea has only given SWL international exposure he richly deserves. This is all looking up and up. I am sure after this performance Find Yourself is being re-introduced to many new audiences. This makes me so happy for our dragon. :wub:

On 1/8/2021 at 5:44 AM, Schinza said:

@hush puppy ok-ish heheh. My fav still his style in Back To Field :rolleyes:. Btw, what is Song Wei Long busy with these days dear? We are seeing his Airport looks upon Airport looks. He looks tired.

Poor boy :tears:

@Schinza I feel the same way too. The yoghurt/milk commercial airport fan footage, he made very few eye contacts with his fans, didn't get engaged with them until he was at the gate and that was quick too. I was glad he did wave and acknowledge the fans that had been waiting for him and was upset to read that for some of these dedicated fans with all the cancelled January events and Lunar New Year coming, they feel they will not get an opportunity to see him until after Lunar New Year.  Is it just me who feels he has such awesome fans? I didnt even think of that watching their effort and dedication to bringing us the airport footage. With only his eyes and demeanor for us to dicipher, I can't help thinking he looked tired and down. I hope cold winter, the long battle with the pandemic, the cancelled events, do not put a damper on his spirits. I just want to wish him happiness and hope he is kind to himself. 

Edited by QD8
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/8/2021 at 3:06 PM, iamlegend said:

OMG, my heart skips a beat just seeing this picture.

I really appreciate this quality of his. It really shows that he's independent. And yes down to earth. And also I bet he prefers it like this, knowing his personality. No big fuss. Just him and his bags. So proud of him.

Yea I also heard about this. I hope everyone is ok there. I think the wave of pandemic is going up again globally. Even here in my region. I can't help to worry for SWL as well, as he probably still have to travel for work. I hope 2021 will be the year for him to shine even more brightly. 

Talking about his boss, is it possible for SWL to change company? Is there any negative impact if he decided to leave his current company? Maybe you can enlighten us (or me...:D) a bit @hush puppy?

A part from that, I hope you guys are all OK, @hush puppy @New here  @elis6969 @Schinza, @jcwsgal @QD8. Stay safe, stay sane and stay healthy guys. JIA YOU!

:transforms:

Yea It's also ok-ish for me. It looks good on him. But my favorite is still this one:

and this one:

As I have mentioned before in prev post, I really think that he has really high protective instinct. It can be seen in the Back to Field also that he always wants to protect people around him. Always wants to help, and do good to people. Really endearing. Given that he is the youngest in the family, it's really a unique quality. However understandable as he is the only son of the family. Thus he wants to protect his sisters and mom (and dad off course).

Although I absolutely agree with you @hush puppy. He has to take care of himself first to be able to take care of anyone else. I really hope more people can see the best quality in him. Really see him like from our view. Because he is that good. :heart:

Oh, can I just add 1 more thing...

I really really really love all of hi jackets/coats/outwears. They're really good, fashionable sometimes unique and look good on him and his long legs.

@hush puppy My personal opinion is I love all SWL hairstyles, I don't have a particular favourite because each look has it's beauty. The only one I think does not suit him very well is the Armani short fringe. I just feel SWL is naturally attractive with his strong chiselled features and his To die for-eyes that can kill anyone like Medusa :lol: I don't think he is known for his killer looks for nothing. :lol: * Disclaimer Fangirl Bias here * :lol:

@iamlegend Good Question on his bosses. I am also eager to know what you guys think if he leave his Boss. 

Is there a way without hurting his reputation and industry ties ? How powerful is his Boss' connection to the industry ? @hush puppy Maybe you can shed some light on this. 

Also about Song Wei Long's personality - no diva-like behaviour, candid, genuine, down to earth - I love it. It is what makes me gravitate to him. This is the sincere unembellished him. I want to give my sincere support back even more. He does not need to put on a mask and that is authentic to see. Makes me want to root for him even more. It shows he is human after all. With flaws, weaknesses and preferences just like everyone else. I embrace that about him and love that about him. Referring to Back to the Field, the priceless moment that stands out to me is on the wishing tree, everyone made their wishes but SWL's wish was for their wishes to come true . Awwwww my heart be still....... It still makes me swoon for such a sincere, thoughtful pure heart. 

@iamlegend I love tagging you as I can catch a glimpse of our handsome prince on your avatar :lol: Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope this finds you well and that 2021 will bring you health and happiness. As a newcomer I wish everyone here in this forum too. Thank you for all the wonderful post and sharing the support you have for our dragon. As SWL's New Year wishes/password to his fans -  Wishing everyone Happiness in 2021 !

On 1/9/2021 at 4:31 AM, hush puppy said:

From the popularity of "Find Yourself", who is the big winner?

Look at the popular "traffic stars" in recent years.  They are basically from "explosive dramas." 

1)  The fire in "Reunion: The Sound of the Providence (Season 2)"  of 2020, brought the red of Zhu Yilong and Bai Yu, making Zhu Yilong one of the "top traffic" of the year. 

2)  The outbreak of "The Untamed" (2019) directly made Xiao Zhan , Wang Yibo  become the new "boyfriend" star chasers.

3)   Same as what "Go, Go Squid" did for Li Xian.

The broadcast of "Find Yourself" can be said to be the first "explosion" of the 2020.  The popularity and discussion volume of the show are very hot. It seems to be a big hit at the beginning of the new year. But in the show, except for the heroine Victoria Song Qian, do the other actors feel explosion-proof?

Song Wei Long (Male Number One, Yuan Song)*

There is no doubt that the role of Song Wei Long as Yuan Song is the biggest highlight of the play. The "little wolf dog" of menswear design is easy to attract fans.  By right it should become a new "flow" without any surprise. 

However, since the show was broadcast, Song Wei Long has not been as big as the "explosion" we imagined. 

What Happened?

Song Wei Long needs to re-consider his "Priorities" :

- We understand. After "Untouchable Lovers", he lost his directions. But since he has decided to come back, he must show his "seriousness" and work hard for it.

- Right after his appearance in "Happy Camp" with Victoria for the promotion of "Find Yourself", pictures of his holidays with supermodel Zhao Jiali appeared. Damping the hearts of his female fans.  No doubt it isn't a crime to date.  But he needs to be discreet; to show a little respect for his fans.  To a very big extent, Stars are there because of the Fans. They determine your popularity.

Wang Yaoqing (Ye Luming- 2nd ML) (X)

The role of Ye Luming in the play is also very attractive, with a mature temperament full of charm. However, Wang Yaoqing is actually a married  older person.  Which can be said to be an automatic prevention of "explosion".

Zhang Yujian (He Canyang, He Fanxing's twin brother - X)

He Canyang, played by Zhang Yujian, is also a very good personal character with a lot of gunpowder. In addition to the performance in his previous work "Le Coup de Foudre" (or "I Only Like You"), Zhang Yujian may be very different.

However, in reality, Zhang Yujian is no longer available and has even become a "pre-daddy". His other half is actress Janice Wu Qian. 

Wei Zheming (Chang Huan, Yuan Song's senior in the office - X)

Chang Huan is also a popular figure in the play and has gained a lot of attention.  But he is already married. In this way, it is estimated that the huge fan base of girlfriends no longer exists.

Victoria Song Qian (female number one congratulatory star)

The actors in "Find Yourself" either are married or in love. Victoria Song is the only one who is single without any scandals. Victoria Song's role is very good and the plot is also very exciting.

So Victoria Song is still the biggest winner in the cast war. Do you know that Victoria's acting skills used to be an embarrassment too? But the audience can see that she is constantly working hard to improve herself.  And she has. The role-rich inner activities are also very exciting, attracting many fans.  The heat and discussion volume have greatly increased. Is this "always single and always cool"?

The entire crew is very interesting. From the audience's point of view, the actors' acting skills are very good, very close to the roles in the play. The screenwriters are also very good.  The setting of each role is very attractive and has different charms.  It is precisely because of this that this play has been recognized by the audiences.

I hope in 2021,  Song Wei Long  can give this some serious thoughts.  And get it right from the word - "Go" !  (Otherwise there are plenty of other Male Actors waiting to take over)

This just makes me lose my $^*t  haha. I don't understand the journalist's use of language and matriachal/patriachal tone in this write up. How can a single man dating , have anything to do with his acting ? Also do they prefer him to be a monk ? I am more afraid when I hear them not dating at all, seriously! More alarm bells for me than the ones that quietly date. They are consenting adults anyway with human need for connection like all of us. I am happy for them and I am glad that in this lonely industry they found some intimate connection. I understand the cruelty of make-believe. That fantasy is in the ability to portray roles better for actors that has not cemented his acting success and when one is married one loses their 'availability' popularity and appeal but he is 21, has time to prove himself and isn't getting married, he was merely caught dating. He has time to grow and hone his acting skills and should experience life outside of his career. I am not sure is it because of Hollywood's influence and western culture on me but in Hollywood this is non issue. In fact it shows what a good catch he is because he has a supermodel girlfriend. These personal experiences for him should only help him in his future romantic lead roles. It is also ridiculous that consenting adults dating is a 'scandal'. Ok, my rant is over. LOL

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 1/9/2021 at 11:08 AM, hush puppy said:

I'm re-watching "Go Ahead" again.  At ep 22 now.  Again I can't help but marvel at  Song Wei Long's acting.  (I don't understand what some Viewers are complaining about).

Yesterday, I was watching the Scene, after both Ling Xiao and Jian Jian came down from the rooftop.  Ling Xiao was telling  Jian Jian: "I Don't Care.  From Today Onwards You Have To Change Your Attitudes Towards Me".

He looks so "Cute".  Completely different from his normal off-screen personality.  That is what I call:  "Excellent Acting". 

Most Actors (& Actresses)  retain their off-screen personality in their acting.  Especially Steven Zhang/ Zi Qiu.  When I see Zi Qiu, I also see a lot of Steven Zhang.

But here in this scene,  Ling Xiao and Song Wei Long are completely two different people.   Bravo!  Song Wei Long.

@hush puppy I absolutely agree with you. Song Wei Long is an excellent actor. He was well casted and so were both Steven and Seven. What I love about Song Wei Long is his subtlety in his acting. Out of all the roles, this was the most difficult to portray because Ling Xiao is an introvert with layers upon layers of guilt, family trauma, motherless upbringing, quiet character and good temperament. He more than delivered this role. He made us invested in him, feel like he does, emphatise with him and root for him. He conveyed it in his subtle actions, his eyes, the tone of his words, the turn of his lips and his gestures. To me, this role cemented his acting abilities. It is the role that captured hearts and minds of young or old. His star shined the brightest. I do not think anyone could have done it better than him. Subtlety in acting is beyond skill and experience, it is a gift few possess. You must really be in character to do subtle.

In my household, they call Go Ahead, Go Again because I have rewatched over and over. :w00t: Its been 3 times now. So hearing you rewatching makes me less guilty and very fangirl happy. You bring out an excellent point - "Ling Xiao and Song Wei Long are completely two different people." and that is why I cannot understand where this stigma comes that he can't act. I think the people who criticise his acting either has not properly seen his work in In the Class of His Own, Find Yourself and Go Ahead or have this Untouchable bias or has this prejudice that they can't get pass his good looks and can't comprehend that good looks doesn't mean one must be lacking in acting abilities. Like @iamlegend said He is blessed with the complete package! 

On 1/10/2021 at 12:53 PM, elis6969 said:

@iamlegend hi hi I sorry I might write and make people confused,  she not the drama-queen-type , she a low key person, what i mean I wish she can hold the relationship stronger with him, even though they are young. Not the airport posting that make him like that, maybe he has some personal thing to worry. I wish he and his gf and his family is happy and healthy too.

@hush puppy @elise6969 @iamlegend From what I know and correct me if I am wrong, Jia li and SWL are only a year apart. They have alot in common. I think many people don't get how lonely this industry is. Even friends of the opposite sex can be mistaken as lovers and etc. It is hard to be close to anyone and I remember SWL mentioned before that after being close with colleagues in a project , once you are not in the project you lose these friendships. That must be hard. That is why I am glad he is close to his family and has such good relationship with his sisters. He needs to surround himself with good people as he is young and relatively new to the industry and needs to cultivate good connections whenever he can. Anyway, because SWL left home at a tender age of 9 to train at the 'shaolin school' and then was scouted so young, left school so young, lived alone so young. He has become independent and been without family for while now.  I am sure his young modeling career that is also Jia li's personal journey would be natural for them to connect , relate and bring them together. For me I would never want him to sacrifice love for his ambitions. I just feel terribly tragic if it did. I want him to experience all the joys and heartache normal people do and if she is not the one than be it. It is like Yuan Song said that a secret relationship is an affair. A man of good character and morality shouldnt want to hide it. I can understand being discreet, that is the brutal part of this industry but to fully sacrifice to be loveless, to not date, to not feel,  to not be human, is too cruel for me. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1