[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Saturday, 12 December 2020)

These are Photos of Song Wei Long  taken when he is "off-duties", without any "make-up".  He still looks good doesn't he?

From "Back-To-Field" (S4).  Where he looks so Carefree, Happy & Stress-free

• Love 4

(Posted on: Saturday, 12 December 2020)

Kinda sad, disappointing or however you all want to look at it.  But the "Find Yourself", "Go Ahead" /Huace Team is about to wrap up another drama - a Comedy.  Surprise is, it stars Steven Zhang and Liang Jie (Eternal Love fame).  

I've always want to see  Song Wei Long  in a comedy.  But it is not happening. 

Of course, it is not compulsory for the Director to use Song Wei Long.  But I'm kinda surprise that he chose Steven Zhang

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 2

On 12/12/2020 at 6:40 PM, Schinza said:

I think the decision might come from SWL camp. He has expressed his desire not to be typecasted into a certain kind of role -- our brother wishes to be versatile.

But sorry Huace, NO Song Wei Long means NO view from me. 

@Schinza  It is a Comedy.  So it will not Stereo-type him.  Most of Song Wei Long's roles are the serious, quiet type.  Except for the Movie - "Love The Way You Are".  A Comedy will allow him to "unhinge" this stereo-typed image and showcase another facet of him. 

I've read the plot. Interesting.  Anyway, like you - I'm not excited about it. Will probably give it a pass.  After all I'm not impressed with Steven Zhang

• Sad 4

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: 

This is from "Back-To-Fields (S4)".  Where he looks so care-free; stress-free and naturally so happy. 21 years' old

@hush puppy i love this look on Song Wei Long. I love his long-ish hair.. I love this hair on his Airport look.. yes, he's so carefree & for once we get to see SWL in his actual age :rolleyes:

• Like 4

(Posted on: Sunday, 13 December 2020)

Song Wei Long may be the simple, low-keyed, kind person that we love.  But I sense that he is also a bit "hot-headed".  "Hot-headed" people are susceptible to "Flattery" and prone to making the wrong judgements, and thus decisions.  Past events have shown this tendency :

-  insisting on going to Shao Lin and then discovered that it is not that easy (Fortunately it is not something bad.  But he may not always be this lucky)

-  unable to compromise with his boss (No doubt bosses are never easy to deal with)

I feel that these are impeding his Career-Growth.  The questions which a  lot of his Fans are asking:  "Why doesn't he become more Popular?";  "Why doesn't he become more Famous?"

Coupled with being too "straight-forward" and "soft-hearted",  I fear he may be easily led astray if he meets the wrong people.  Being young, he needs guidance.  I don't see that coming from his Family.

(Just my opinions.)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 14 December 2020)

The Top Ten List of Annual Drama Series 2020

(organised by Weibo) are :

1)   The Wolf :His Royal Highness

2)   Love and Redemption

3)   Eternal Love Of Dreams

4)   Find Yourself

5)   Love Designer

6)   Under The Power

7)   Joy Of Life

8)   Reunion: The Sound Of Providence (Season 2)

9)   Serenade Of Peaceful Joy

10) Go Ahead

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

(Posted on: Tuesday, 15 December 2020)

SONG WEI LONG'S  RECENT INTERVIEW WITH TAIWAN'S LiTV ONLINE FILM AND TELEVISION 

Song Wei Long  is quite Popular in Taiwan.  In fact Overseas.

The popular mainland actor Song Wei Long, has been praised by the fashion industry for his perfect face and zero dead ends, and ranked seventh among the top 100 handsome guys in the Asia-Pacific region in 2020.

Many dramas starring him have been well-reviewed. Not only does his department enjoy superb ratings, but also let him, at a young age, continue to receive invitations for the crew, and his work (Zhang Gong-An) is already scheduled for next year!

In an interview with LiTV online film and television Taiwan, Fun asked Song Wei Long which part of him is he most satisfied with? He responded modestly: "The body and face are given by his parents, so I like it! Thank you for your compliments!"    Being tall and slender, he confessed that  he was a child who loved to eat but didn't put on weight. 

During the interview, Song Wei Long especially talked to LiTV about Teacher Tu Songyan who played father Hai Chao  (Jian Jian's father) in the play.  He was named "National Dad".   Song Wei Long was honored to be able to cooperate with Teacher Tu.

Song Wei Long said: "Being able to feel the true feelings in his eyes always makes me follow my emotions in place naturally and make me improve my acting skills! Teacher Tu is as kind as father Hai Chao in private, so we all like to stick around him and really treat him as Dad !".

In real life, Song Wei Long has two older sisters who has a very good relationship with him. He is traditionally thoughtful. Although he and his sisters support one another, he still hopes that, as a boy, he can take care of his sisters.

Sharing, and talking about personal feelings and matters of the heart, Song Wei Long insisted on being dedicated to the end in a relationship. Hoping that the two people can get along with each other in a way that they feel comfortable and can communicate easily.

The Interviewer Ms Fun asked him in depth:   "If  a girl politely rejects your love, will you choose to give up and let each other be free?  Or persist in waiting for this girl to change her mind? 

Song Wei Long bluntly said: "If the other party doesn't love me, I will let each other be free. The future is full of hope and a broad road. The best way is to strive for your own happiness!"

Since Song Wei Long went to Shaolin Temple to practice martial arts as a child, he has given full play to the spirit of a martial artist.  The Interviewer asked: Now that he has become a full-range artist,  has his dream of becoming a martial artist changed? Song Wei Long said: "There is no need to develop in any special direction, as long as I can meet a good script or a good role as an actor.   I saw Jet Li’s work "Shaolin Temple" when I was a child. I was moved.  So I decided to learn martial arts. At that time, I was very young and didn’t think too much. I just tried to do it as soon as I recognise it. Now that I have grown up and have a wider field of vision, I will not limit myself.  Every role is a challenge for me. It's all very good training!".

Song Wei Long now has the support of millions of fans. Although he looks like a prince of iceberg, Song Wei Long is actually very grateful. "I know the fans support me. I will read the encouragement cards they have carefully  written and cherish them. My heart warms up every time I see these cheers.  I am very touched! I hope to present more and better works for them in  future!"

Since it is winter at the moment, Song Wei Long asked Ms Fun if Taiwan is also this cold? He then immediately added: "Winter is here! Please be sure to keep warm, and good health is the most important thing!".  

Song Wei Long said that he likes his latest project  - "Zhang Gong-An" (A League Of Nobleman) very much and hopes that it will be loved by everyone when it is released. He also promise to come to Taiwan to meet his fans, when the epidemic slows down in future !

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 16 December 2020)

More Photos From Song Wei Long's  "A League Of Nobleman"

Spoiler

Da Feng Gua Guo in A League of Nobleman Chinese Drama(2021)
The Author Of The Novel:  Da Feng Gua Guo (Her Pen-Name).  Who hypocritically objected to Song Wei Long starring in this Drama. Just because he has acted in "Untouchable Lovers".  But say nothing about the Producer-Cum-Scriptwriter, Yu Zheng - the person who altered the Script of "Untouchable Lovers".

Jing Boran and Song Wei Long's  "A League Of Nobleman" revealed the leading notice.  The Two men lead the suspicious case.  On 16 December 2020, the ancient suspense drama "Zhang Gong-An"  starring Jin Boran and Song Wei Long, released a forerunner.

Jing Boran, a Minister of Rites and Song Wei Long, joined forces to settle mysterious cases.  From the released trailer, we can see that the various characters in the play are very sophisticated, well-made, and the overall tone is very cinematic.

At the same time, it also presents the mysterious and strange events in the original novel.  In the process of solving strange cases, the two male protagonists complement and compete with each other.  All paving the way for an exciting drama.

What is surprising, is that the role played by  Song Wei Long this time is different from his previous cool and handsome image.  In the trailer, his out-of-tune narration made netizens laugh.  I don't know what kind of wonderful content the cooperation of these two male gods will bring to us this time.

NoteNo dubbing. The actors are using their own voice. I like that. :heart2:
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 16 December 2020)

Having seen the trailers, what are all your opinion of  Song Wei Long's  upcoming drama - "A League Of Nobleman" ?

I think ancient suspense dramas are better than modern ones.  Due to the limitation of modern science, the ancient suspense cases cannot have too many modern modus operandi.  So the case itself has a certain legendary colour, accompanied by various curses, ghosts and other superstitions.

But the ultimate truth is that all human beings, are to a certain extent - superstitious.  Precisely because there is no interference of modern technology, the difficulty of the case lies in the Brain and Imagination, and the Audience has a higher degree of participation.

(As expected, the ramblings about Song Wei Long has already started in weibo.  Finding faults with Song Wei Long's "lines-delivery".  Because this is a Period Drama, viewers expect  Song Wei Long  to deliver his lines, in the way  expected of a person from that Era, with a more professional vocabulary. They expect him to do sentence processing: the pronunciations, emphasis, the pauses,  etc....)

What do you all think ?

I think Song Wei Long looks cute and great.  Only a bit thin.  I'm going to enjoy this drama !

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2