[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Tuesday, 19 January 2021)

More Fans' Responses To Song Wei Long's

Unshaven Weibo Post

Zhao Yingtian ZT

Song Wei Long is unshaven. I believe you can recognize Longlong. There is such a sunny and handsome actor in the film and television industry. It is also the pride of everyone. Song Wei Long is more handsome and kinder than the boys in Korean dramas. We are all worthy of him. Praise, happy for him!
15 hours ago

Laugh to life 685
Still very handsome! Can't stop his superior face!
3 hours ago

Yan Changran 72
I like him to be unpretentious, honest, kind, truthful, and handsome!
14 hours ago

Qingfeng ed04a
Was laughing. Simple, not pretending, not pretentious.
3 hours ago

Cat Jerry
Handsome dragon  be yourself
9 hours ago

Yan Changran 72
like him!
14 hours ago

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 20 January 2021)

A Young, 16 Years' Old Song Wei Long Participates In A Quiz Show To Win The Charity Fund (The Star's Gift - Season 1) For Rural Teachers. 

(He has a weak spot for rural schools because his original ambition is to be a Physical Education Teacher.  He looks so "adorable" when younger.  Because he is not so self-conscious.  More fresh and innocent. What do you all think?)

• Like 4

(Posted on: Wednesday, 20 January 2021)

A Full Version Of  Song Wei Long's New Burberry Short Film : "A New Awakening" - with English Subs

The arrival of spring every year signals that Chinese New Year is once again upon us.  But with lockdowns across much fo the world, celebrations this year are likely to be muted.

Fittingly, Burberry’s new ad for 2021 makes subtly nods at how much Covid-19 has changed the way people celebrate the most important occasion in the Chinese calendar.

Millions of people travel within China for New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, in February.  But with China currently battling its worst outbreak of Covid-19 since last summer (recording over 1,000 new cases so far this month), the country’s largest national holiday is under threat from Covid-19 for the second year running.

Officials have locked down four cities that house roughly 22 million people and carried out mass testing to keep the disease at bay. While local governments are urging residents to stay at home this year instead.

Created by BBH China and starring Burberry ambassadors, Zhou Dongyu and Song Wei Long, the six-minute spot opens with a young girl wondering how spring looks like outside. As the young girl grows up and goes through life, she realises in ‘there is no sweetness without bitterness‘.

She then embarks on a journey to seek new adventure, rediscover her purpose in life and embrace the unknown.

“Spring has always been about new beginnings. But CNY 2021 is like no other. Coming off an unprecedented year of upheaval and disruption, it is important for the brand to reflect and remind our audiences that new awakenings and discoveries can still be had, albeit from within,” said Kelly Pon, the chief creative officer at BBH China.

“As long as we embrace the spirit of exploration and adventure. And this is a message that only Burberry, a brand steeped in a history of designing and providing clothing for fearless explorers can tell.”

• Like 2
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 21 January 2021)

1) Food For Thoughts:

When the little girl interviewed  Song Wei Long  at the set of Burberry Commercial Short Film, Song Wei Long  said he would like to try filming a drama, where he is not needed to Look Good.

Then he made his Unshaven, Just Woke Up, Hair Not Combed,  post in Weibo

I'm wondering....     Is he trying to tell us about his New Drama??  Where he'll not look Handsome?

Would love to hear all your thoughts...

:cutekitty:

2) Some Side Facts:

Song Wei Long does not have any pretensions in private.  He said he does not think of himself as an artist at all.

After work, he will even go to the roadside stalls, to enjoy the "stinky tofu" and "grilled cold noodles" like any ordinary people.  He is a very grounded person.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 21 January 2021)

Is Song Wei Long  A Poor Actor?

When "Untouchable Lovers" was broadcast in 2018, Song Wei Long's reputation was completely smashed.   But his Fans feel that the script was wrong.

"Beautiful Reborn Flower" was broadcast in 2020.  Many viewers must have caught up with the "CP" of Lin Yun and Song Wei Long.   But the Douban score of 2.9 is the lowest in history, and the plot is a little embarrassing.  Lin Yun's exaggerated acting turned people away.

How about "In A Class Of Her Own" ?

The audience chanted at the "CP" of Song Wei Long and Ju Jingyi one after another. But complained about the unconvincing female's disguise as a man. With her lipstick and eye-shadow, she looked more like a female than a man. And the plot was too perfunctory.

As a result many viewers think that Song Wei Long's acting prowess showed no improvement.   But if you think about it carefully, Song Wei Long's acting skills are very online.

By October 2020, Song Wei Long, Zhang Xincheng, and Tan Songyun became popular with  "Go Ahead".

This time, when you look at Song Wei Long again, you will find that he is actually very powerful.

Based on these reasons, it is conceivable that Song Wei Long is not a Flawed Actor.  It is a matter of  choosing the right script and partner.

However, these are not important, because Song Wei Long's next TV series does have the feelings of finally choosing the right script.

This is  "A League Of Nobleman". Although the Premiere Date has not been officially announced, I believe this will be the one that the audience is most looking forward to.

Because this drama is not only Song Wei Long's most handsome looking costume drama, but also Song Wei Long's first "two male lead" drama.

Both Song Wei Long and  Jing Boran are actors with a coexistence of appearance and strength.   So it will be very interesting to watch their collaboration.

Are you looking forward to "A League Of Nobleman" ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 1/1/2021 at 7:44 PM, hush puppy said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Wish 2021 is better than 2020. May all your dreams come true. It's really nice to know you all @hush puppy@elis6969@Schinza@New here@jcwsgal :hooray2:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@elis6969  @iamlegend  Thank you both for your Letters.  Love them.  Wonder where are @Schinza  and @jcwsgal  Have not heard from them for a while.  Especially  @Schinza

:cutekitty:

Happy New Year to all :biubiu:
Towards end of the year, I was so busy for a while due to my busy work schedule and after that partying :partyblob:  Now I'm backkkkkkkkk :Twerkdatbutt:

On 1/6/2021 at 10:40 AM, hush puppy said:

@iamlegend  You are so very Right!   @elis6969 @Schinza, @jcwsgal @QD8,  and everybody. I couldn't get enough of  Song Wei Long's Performance on New Year Eve. 

He has got the Whole Package: his voice is so "soothing" and alluring;  his looks - no need for words.  He not only looks Handsome.  But there is a certain Charisma about him, which draws one to him again and again.  You want to care for him, protect him, hold him, comfort him.

Even though i was busy enough for year end staffs, I didn't miss out his performance and really enjoyed... can't stop listen till now :wub: He was really really improved a lot than previous time (performance with Go ahead casts). The way he sang, the way he smiled, always deep eyes which can express loveable emotions and the chemistry between of two is just perfect :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

*Excited* Is it true, our dragon will be in a period drama "It's raining days" ?!? co-starring with Liu Shishi ? Is this confirmed? Is it to be filmed this year , released next year? 

I can't get enough of our dragon, he has too few dramas and movies. I am so fangirl greedy :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:37 AM, QD8 said:

*Excited* Is it true, our dragon will be in a period drama "It's raining days" ?!? co-starring with Liu Shishi ? Is this confirmed? Is it to be filmed this year , released next year? 

I can't get enough of our dragon, he has too few dramas and movies. I am so fangirl greedy :tounge_xd:

@QD8 I understand.  I think everyone of us cannot get enough of him too. :D

I do not post news of Song Wei Long's projects unless they are officially confirmed.  There are always all kinds of rumours and gossips on the internet. As far as possible, I Aim For Accuracy here.

There have been many rumours since July 2020:

1) Ace Force (Ultimately went to Xiao Zhan)

2) Brocade Heart Of A Jade (Ultimately went to Wallace Chung)

3) Comic Girl Romance with Jujingyi (Unconfirmed)

4) Storms Rising On The Railings (I like this one Best. Keeping my fingers crossed)

5)The Blue Whisper (Also known as "Legend Of The Shark". with Dilraba.  It didn't happen. I already gave a hint of the reason why. Ultimately went to Ren Jia Lun

6) The Fall Of The Flowers (Song Wei Long was rumoured to be the 2nd ML. Ren Jia Lun the Male Lead. But  ultimately, all the info were false.  None of those named were involved)

7) Who Gets The World (With Zhao Lu Si.  Went to Yang Yang)

8) And now "It's Raining Days (Originally for Song Wei Long & Victoria. But Victoria is busy. Rumours is Liu Shi Shi. I doubt so. Do you think they match?)

Song Wei Long's schedule for 2021 is quite Full already. Let us be Patient and wait for the Official Announcement.  If and when they happen, you can be sure I'll post them here.

• Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 23 Janary 2021)

Updates On Song Wei Long :

Although Yu Zheng does not favour Song Wei Long, his recent dramas are very well received and well reflected in the circle. He is an actor who does not talk much on the set.  But has a high degree of cooperation. Therefore a lot of people are looking for him. Most of the resources he receives now are first-line resources.   And then there is  the cooperation with Ten Cents. The circle expects  his popularity to rise again, once  "A League Of Nobleman" premieres.

Some Worrying News:

Since there is an increase in the number of BL dramas, the authority is looking to implement some rectifications.  This "may" (or maybe not) results in a delay in the broadcast of Song Wei Long's  "A League Of Nobleman".  

My Say:

Song Wei Long just has to work harder to improve his acting skills, maintain his momentum and keeps a low profile.  Do not give the media any reasons to "black" him.  If he does that, I believe everything will work out well for him.  Let's pray for "A League Of Nobleman" to premiere without any hiccups

• Like 3

(Posted on: Monday, 25 January 2021)

2021 started off  with Vengeance in the Chinese Entertainment World.  I'm sure all of you must have heard or read of the Scandals in one way or another: Surrogate babies; childbirth out of wedlock.....

In my mind, it only proves one thing which I have always maintained.  The Media and Viewers kept condemning Song Wei Long's for his dating and acting.  When there are "The Worst Of The Worst" examples out there:

- which the Media and Gossipers decide to ignore

- which People choose to forgive 

..... until they explode!

Compared to what the other Actors and Actresses have commited, Song Wei Long seems like a Baby.  What do you all think?

t01f5b10f0ceb4650e8.webp        :heythere:

• Like 4

(Posted on: Monday, 25 January 2021)

From The Set Of  "In A Class Of Her Own": 

Hear from everyone on their experience of working with  Song Wei Long

1) Female Production Staff :  SWL is a very rare person.  Is 360 degree good-looking. No flaws at all.  Has a literary/ intellectual aura

2) Elderly  Male Production Staff :  SWL is very serious in his work. Cheerful and Fast in his response

3) Bespectacled Male Production Staff : SWL  did his Homework very thoroughly before he comes to work

4) Male Production Staff: Very Polite. Comfortable to work with.

5) Song Wei Long gave his opinions on his Character-Role Feng Cheng Jun as:

- intelligent; a bit naive on emotional matters and not good in self-expressions

6) SWL's co-star Bi Wen Jun (who plays Yu Le Xuan, the guy who loves Money): says SWL is always coming up with fresh ideas and very helpful to everyone

7) Ju Jingyi: SWL is a very Warm Person

8) Nicole Zhu who plays the Courtesan says Feng Cheng Jun is a very gentle and ethical young man

9) Production Male Staff: SWL is a very Modest Boy.  Open-minded

10) Elderly Male Production Staff: SWL is very Serious in his work

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2