[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I didn’t watch episode  :D website I watched on not working today :tears: 

One question that has been bothering me about the whole disappearing of SH is why did no one check the CCTV's at the hotel.  It was a huge luxury hotel.  I know they would have cameras installed all around it.  It would have been obvious that he left with Esther and Do Young.  Was any of this mentioned or did I miss it if it was.  The site I use to watch this on buffers a lot so I could have missed it at some point.  

Kim Nam Joon was watching it and to ask hotel staff to not show it to San Ha when she asked  for it , but I don’t understand why the police didn’t ask for it , no one can vanish into thin air 

He seems so capable to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4 , could he make a deal with Ester or working with her . 

@lu09 welcome :D 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I didn’t watch episode  :D website I watched on not working today :tears: 

Kim Nam Joon was watching it and to ask hotel staff to not show it to San Ha when she asked  for it , but I don’t understand why the police didn’t ask for it , no one can vanish into thin air 

He seems so capable to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4 , could he make a deal with Ester or working with her . 

@lu09 welcome :D 

@Ameera Ali, Thank you, I am going to have to go back and suffer thru the buffering to try and see that part I missed.  I don't really think Nam Joon is working with Esther because  they have different goals, but I am sure he is aware of what happened and what Esther has done.  This adds another layer to the drama for me since I missed that part. " Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."  The secrets and lies spiraling out of control.

3 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@Ameera Ali, Thank you, I am going to have to go back and suffer thru the buffering to try and see that part I missed.  I don't really think Nam Joon is working with Esther because  they have different goals, but I am sure he is aware of what happened and what Esther has done. 

Here the scenes I am talking about :)

C9C4B26D-C624-4A99-89F4-667A74D3C174.gif

C81FB8AA-4FF0-4D95-98BB-967218177CDD.gif

He seems worried, while watching the CCTV’s footages , and the way he run , when he saw San Ha , it’s possible that he may be involved with her doubtful activities, although it’s hard to link him to Esther , hopefully we will learn more about him ,and what his story, if we take Park Kyung ‘s mom words , he got the desires to take over the company one day . 

" Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."  The secrets and lies spiraling out of control.

I agree , I feel this drama can’t do a nice/ decent characters , it’s got to be issues and unrealistic situations all the time . What more secrets and lies they gonna deal with . 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

He seems worried, while watching the CCTV’s footages , and the way he run , when he saw San Ha , it’s possible that he may be involved with her doubtful activities, although it’s hard to link him to Ester , hopefully we will learn more about him ,and what his story, if we take Park Kyung ‘s mom words , he got the desires to take over the company one day . 

I agree , I feel this drama can’t do a nice/ decent characters , it’s got to be issues and unrealistic situations all the time . What more secrets and lies they gonna deal with it . 

@Ameera Ali, thanks for the clips.  Looks like he was checking the footage before he even saw San Ha so I wonder if he was trying to find Do Young, since the grandfather had thrown him out.  Nam Joon is definitely someone to watch out for.  How would he have known to even check the footage unless he knew Do Young was going to the hotel.  You are right.  Lots more secrets than I even knew about.  It will take 100 episodes to unravel it all.

I just watch episode :)

9AD7F24D-73BE-4F3D-8457-D6B0BC5424E3.gif

How funny<_< , apparently San Ha has awesome superpower we were not told about:D , she can hear people calling her through their vegetable state. 

785A76D3-B2CC-4879-B5F9-D1FC7C990862.gif

But it would be amazing , if she used it to know what lies Esther was telling her ,because San Ha believing Esther is nonsense, all I was thinking is ! WHY DOESN’t ANYONE EVER CALL PEOPLE’S BLUFF?

She hears from the witness all these years her husband was fighting outside the hotel with two other people, she has a guts feeling that Esther is hiding something , learns Esther / Park  kyung ends that night in accident but somehow believe Esther got a suppressed memory that occurred 2 hours ago  . How dumb is that . 

Alarm should  be ringing in her head !! But no she seems more apologising towards her :crazy:

@Pam_Van Fossen the grandfather want his son to adopt him , so he can give him the company. But the big witche not happy about it . Blaming Esther to keep her son from her . I already can see his mother asking San Ha to take care of her son , she need him healthy soon to show grandfather he can do good job in the company no need to adopt someone take care of the company. 

Finally watched latest episodes. Ester is total richard simmons. For now I believe that Dori is ester's child. But if they show that he isn't I will believe that also. Ester would do anything to become Aura madam. 

So it was the song and Sanha's voice that woke Sooho. I think he doesn't remember anything/

Just finished today's episode and I am getting more curious about Nam Joon.  How long has he known San Ha, and what interest does he really have in her.  From what we have seen, he saw her at the hotel the night So Hoo disappeared, and then again when she was pregnant.  He took her to the emergency room.  He saved her again when hot coffee spilled on her hand and took her home.  She left her scarf in his car and when he went to return it, he overheard their landlord telling them to move out.  So he didn't interrupt and left.  The next day, he meets San Ha to give back her scarf and takes her to dinner.  At home she finds out they now have a new landlord who offered more money just to buy the property.  I will take a wild guess and assume it was bought by Nam Joon.   Why does he have a sudden interest in San Ha, does he really like her, or is this a plan to stay close to her for another reason unknown?

I loved seeing Esther panicking today.  She is scared to death of being found out.  When DY/SH woke up she almost immediately called the ( person in on it with her, I am assuming the Dr.) and yelled at him.  She wrote a suicide letter and went to jump off the bldg. but then, idiot, San Ha, saved her.  DY/SH is missing from his room and they find him in the hallway and find out he now has amnesia.  The delight in Esther's eyes was chilling.  

18 hours ago, joccu said:

today's bombsell I did not expect. But in someway it totally makes sense. 

too many secrets and lies and evil people. But i still totally love this drama.

I agree.  I am not sure what Nam Joon is getting or got out of the deal but I was surprised he was involved.  Now Esther will blackmail him too.  He did look like he may like San Ha a little bit.  That or he is upset about the cosmetic deal.  Evidently, San Ha doesn't know he is with Aura or she probably would not have given him the samples of her new idea.  I was also happy with San Ha today, instead of being a doormat, she is choosing to fight and do what she has to do in order to pay the bills and find her husband.  

I am loving this drama too.  DY2 is also feeling closer to San Ha than he is anyone else?  That is confusing for him.  Time will reveal the reasons why.  

@Ameera Ali. you were right.  Nam Joon was involved and helped Esther clean up the accident and worked with her to make the switch.  Not sure why because it would be better for him if DY was dead.  I guess we will find out later what his motive is.

Just started catching up with the episodes. There has been so many drama "disasters" lately that I was half-afraid to begin this one, but after seeing so many familiar faces (2-3 from Dal-Soon's Spring, Kang Nam-Gil from You Are The Only One  & others) has my hopes up. So far I'm really enjoying it and praying it doesn't go off-the-charts unbelievable like the last two I watched. 

I loved the chemistry between SooHo and San Ha. 

But watching DK 2.0 and San Ha together kinda gel with me. They look good together. I can feel the connection. Fickle me! :rolleyes:

Gonna enjoy watching Esther on tenterhooks becoz of what she did to SooHo. 

Love when DK 2.0 totally rejected her forced kiss. Sorry Esther that guy is body and soul San Ha's.

@Ameera Ali. you were right.  Nam Joon was involved and helped Esther clean up the accident and worked with her to make the switch.  Not sure why because it would be better for him if DY was dead.  I guess we will find out later what his motive is.

Good evening, 

That explain, his guilty face every time he meets San Han , he genuinely seem regretting when he had talk with Her in the car , I can’t wait for why either :D

But I am loving the drama now , the secret that between 2 people that greedy for controlling the company will lead only to disaster, one of them will try to eliminate the other fast  . That will make it easy for San Han to find her man again :P

Coming back after watching new episode with sub :)

I just watched new episode with sub

2D38BA5A-3388-40F0-B64F-5F991331E1A8.gif

Nam Joon was manipulated by Esther big time , we learn these two knows each other from orphanage, he cheated in exam and she help him get away with and she take blame for incident. But I am not gonna lie , I was quite disappointed with him when he get envolved for no reason other than ‘ he want to help Esther and her baby ‘  And easily believe her lies , but in which planet u repay someone by covering up a crime just because u cheated in exam a long time a go :unsure:

83B47B5A-68C0-4BEB-BDE5-D15463F3E8B9.gif

But it I like he stand up for her , show her he isn’t the pushover she thinks he is . She really horrible , she all ready ruined the 3 men she knows . 

@Pam_Van Fossen  OMG , I loved San Han &  So Hoo how cute he is , telling her she seem familiar, even her scent is familiar :wub:

F7CE970E-AC42-4BF8-8C53-971772614AA6.gif

Today's ep was good. DH got an allergy reaction after he ate a certain food. What pissed me off was the fact that Esther knew the original SH had a food allergy with that particular dish and didn't prepare an injection at least. Instead she forgot about it and went to deal with San Ha<_<. The family decided that DH needs further testing because he had no food allergies in the past. The mom is getting suspicious at least and doesn't feel like he is her own son after he told her to be considerate to his wife with the shirt buttoning fiasco. 

DH aka SH had a dream regarding the accident and he saw Esther calling him as SH. He asks her who SH is and she is shocked that he is getting his memories back this early. However as usual she lies even after he tells her he wants to visit the accident site with his own eyes. 

San Ha had a live broadcast however the witness didn't show as Esther got to the witness first. However it's seems like the broadcast continued and Esther and the other guy are running around to stop DH from watching the television and it ends there. 

No preview as usual.

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

Today's ep was good. DH got an allergy reaction after he ate a certain food. What pissed me off was the fact that Esther knew the original SH had a food allergy with that particular dish and didn't prepare an injection at least. Instead she forgot about it and went to deal with San Ha<_<. The family decided that DH needs further testing because he had no food allergies in the past. The mom is getting suspicious at least and doesn't feel like he is her own son after he told her to be considerate to his wife with the shirt buttoning fiasco. 

DH aka SH had a dream regarding the accident and he saw Esther calling him as SH. He asks her who SH is and she is shocked that he is getting his memories back this early. However as usual she lies even after he tells her he wants to visit the accident site with his own eyes. 

San Ha had a live broadcast however the witness didn't show as Esther got to the witness first. However it's seems like the broadcast continued and Esther and the other guy are running around to stop DH from watching the television and it ends there. 

No preview as usual.

Thanks for the update.  I haven't watched today's episode yet.  The site I use is buffering too much so I thought I would wait until later tonight to watch it.

The show is starting to get interesting!  I especially like that San Ha has toughened up.  The first few episodes of her gazing adoringly while cooing "Soo Ho" was quite annoying.  Except that Esther has this irritating habit of raising her eyebrows when she talks, her acting is good.  I thought she would be redeemable but she smiled at the thought that Soo Ho was going to die soon. No hope left for her!

I miss the original Soo Ho though - his acting was good.  And I just loved looking at him!  Such a sweet, gentle face.  

If Nam Joon and Esther grew up in the same orphanage, then Nam Joon would also know Soo Ho.  

3 hours ago, O said:

The show is starting to get interesting!  I especially like that San Ha has toughened up.  The first few episodes of her gazing adoringly while cooing "Soo Ho" was quite annoying.  Except that Esther has this irritating habit of raising her eyebrows when she talks, her acting is good.  I thought she would be redeemable but she smiled at the thought that Soo Ho was going to die soon. No hope left for her!

I miss the original Soo Ho though - his acting was good.  And I just loved looking at him!  Such a sweet, gentle face.  

If Nam Joon and Esther grew up in the same orphanage, then Nam Joon would also know Soo Ho.  

Esther was in in the same orphanage as Nam Joon until she took the blame for him after he had stolen some test questions/answers.  She was then transferred to the orphanage that Soo Ho was in and that is why Nam Joon didn't know Soo Ho.  Of course, this is my opinion.  I haven't seen anything to prove it yet, but it seems as if Soo Ho and Nam Joon were not acquainted.  We do know that Esther was in two different orphanages.  

I am enjoying the drama and it is getting more interesting.  In the preview for Monday's episode, I loved seeing Esther's face when she saw DY's location on her phone she was shocked that he was at San Ha's house.  I love seeing her upset.  :)

@Pam_Van Fossenthey just screened the episode where Soo Ho spoke for the first time after waking up from his 5-years in coma.  He sounded just like DY :)  The plastic surgeon is a damm genius! 

We've never seen Soo Ho's parents.  Going by the grandparents, Soo Ho takes after Grandma.  And DY got his grandpa's genes.  Coupled with evil mom who spoilt him rotten.  

Archived