[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Winetu said:

Why would SH mom think so? In which episode was it?

Ep3. She saw  DK1's mom picture in a newspaper. In that picture she  was wearing a similar pendant found  with baby SooHo. There was also a card with the name Cho Ae Ra with the baby. 

OK, rather than complaining about the drama I've decided to use the following emoji :no_mouth: which, to me, means "no comment."

But before I do.... I've been watching a C-drama Legend of Dugu (wonderful, absolutely amazing drama) which has a heroine who is constantly used, abused, misunderstood but continues to remain optimistic and courageous. Plus, it's this way until she dies as an empress. So the "doormat" heroine is prevalent everywhere. Questions: Do male scriptwriters think women are really like this or want us to be? Do female scriptwriters want us to be like this? Someone needs to produce a drama where the leads are a male and a female scriptwriter. 

Where is today's episode? The plot is better than most daytime dramas and I look forward to it every weekday morning.  

What is KBS doing today:  politics, olympics, soccer, etc?  I guess it's time I learned to read Korean.

P.S.  Whoever answers this question:  Thank you in advance. I appreciate all the translations, interpretations,

and the latest news of the Korean and Asian dramas and movies.  I also see them in theaters in the Delaware Valley. 

On 2/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Tonight’s episode was so moving- just a shame we had to have SH’s mother in it :triumph: , she is annoying jumping up and down with joy when KNJ save the day :unamused: forgetting they nearly lose it because of her :crazy:. Esther and the whole innocent little lamp routine with DY1’s mom drives me insane  :grimace:

@lu09 n @Pam_Van Fossen  what the writer’s thinking she all ready angry and hurt with him , she not gonna connected how he knows about the place . I am scare that SH’s mother may  tell NJ the place and he join them <_<

@O about him revealing that DY2 fake  , it’s become more interesting now , wouldn’t that mess up his chance with SH now that he in Love with her, Esther wouldn’t keep secret who the fake DY2 is  , that if he reveals it before his memory back . But I have this feeling NJ may pretend to be the lost grandchild , he got the necklace that proof it or blackmailing DY1’s mom about it , SH’s mom may spill the beans about what happen back then and how she thought DY1’s mom is DY2 mother . 

NJ wont be able to reveal the truth about DY2.  He has too much to lose.  We will have to wait until DY2 figures it out on his own.  

I sure hope SH's mom doesn't tell NJ where she went, because he will go there and ruin everything.  SH went there to get some peace from her mother and all the drama going on in her life.  She does not need NJ there.   She may be able to see DY2 there working hard to deal with the fact that he thinks he caused her family to go bankrupt and her father to go blind.  He is suffering so much because of that. 

I also thought that NJ may try to say he is the long lost grandson.  But the brooch he has is from grandmother, it is not the necklace that Soo Ho had when he was found as a baby.  I am hoping that SH has that necklace in Soo Ho's belongings somewhere safe.   

I keep checking for today's episode, but no news on it yet.   

My heart about jumped out of my chest with today's episode, but then it wasn't real.  :anguished:

Still a very good episode.  DK2's medical skills coming into play.  NJ and Esther are scared and can't get to the plantation fast enough.  I was so happy they had already gone.  Cant wait for tomorrow.  :D

59 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Did anyone watch today's ep? The website that I usually watch the raws from has been acting up these days so I have no idea what's going on:weary:

I hope that help until website work for u :wub:

For our couple that what happen :blush:

D61897D0-65C4-49F3-8F5A-B2CE45137C58.gif

D5BEBB90-4103-4284-B55F-E57F953F8081.gif

DY2  carry SH on his back, and warm her body with the blanket while he was holding her, but she had this conversation with KNJ but no idea about what ,

8F93C908-DC97-4C90-BDE6-98EF4D41E0DE.gif

but important thing is she notices when he tied her laces he done it the way  Soo ho used to do it . 

- it’s seem a good episode today , I need to wait for sub to figure out what happen :tounge_xd:

everytime DY1’s mom behave like a crazy lunatic , there something went wrong  :naughty:

574F616F-D717-44D6-B863-CC1612E356D3.gif

6 hours ago, mizkorea said:

@Pam_Van Fossen

I guess still too early for the big reveal. 

But the ship has sailed for SH and DK2.  Love the focus is on the main lead.

But for a daily , odd that we dont have any secondary couple at the moment.

I like SH's sister character. 

True, it is too early but I think it is coming soon.  SH is wondering why DK2 does things that Soo Ho used to do.  Like being allergic to fish, and tying her shoes they way Soo Ho did.  She also feels close to him so I think she will figure it out.   I'm so excit

@Ameera Ali, thanks for the updates.  Great episode.

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope that help until website work for u :wub:

For our couple that what happen :blush:

DY2  carry SH on his back, and warm her body with the blanket while he was holding her, but she had this conversation with KNJ but no idea about what ,

but important thing is she notices when he tied her laces he done it the way  Soo ho used to do it . 

- it’s seem a good episode today , I need to wait for sub to figure out what happen :tounge_xd:

everytime DY1’s mom behave like a crazy lunatic , there something went wrong  :naughty:

Thanks alot. This is getting interesting. At least she is getting suspicious. 

5 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

True, it is too early but I think it is coming soon.  SH is wondering why DK2 does things that Soo Ho used to do.  Like being allergic to fish, and tying her shoes they way Soo Ho did.  She also feels close to him so I think she will figure it out.   I'm so excit

She so close to figuring it out , but I have feeling there will be a problems that keep her away from investigating further ,  but I would love Soo Ho remembering and play dump for while with Esther and make her paranoid with fear . 

KNJ need to be careful, that DY1’s mom onto him , want to know his real history :D

But for a daily , odd that we dont have any secondary couple at the moment.

I like SH's sister character. 

I know what u mean , it feels sometimes like we going in circle, the writer milking the switch story to much , it’s either bringing up by Esther and her historical panic, that everything is over or by our couple, that we don’t know anything or see other character or hear their story , by now I thought we will know more about Esther, and her growing up in the orphanage, what make her the way she is . 

@lu09 , u welcome:wub:

Archived