[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

On 1/4/2019 at 3:00 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Yes , from today’s episode it seems she is the daughter in law and she was married to the oldest son and she died.we are not sure if the oldest son is dead .

But what’s  interesting is Jo Ae RA had something to do with him missing or she hides  the fact that he was in orphanages and got the necklace that seem important . 

I still can’t  work my mind around how this switch could work , I like the Current actor that play soo ho :P 

I like the actor that plays Soo Ho too.  I don't want him to change.  I cannot imagine the face of the other actor on him but having Soo Ho's personality.   The pending drama is already making me anxious.  I wish we were already about 20 episodes in so I could relax a little.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do kyung is really a mama's boy. also his mother is one piece of lady. She's hiding so many things. 

I like that they are telling that do kyung has fear of blood and that soo ho is doctor. So when the switch happens that also will change. 

There also how Soo ho ties shoe laces and sanha's and soo ho's private place. 

I'm also thinking how the switch is going to happen. 

5 hours ago, joccu said:

do kyung is really a mama's boy. also his mother is one piece of lady. She's hiding so many things. 

I like that they are telling that do kyung has fear of blood and that soo ho is doctor. So when the switch happens that also will change. 

There also how Soo ho ties shoe laces and sanha's and soo ho's private place. 

I'm also thinking how the switch is going to happen. 

You are so right about his mother.  She is playing him like a fiddle.  I could almost feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a bad boy.  I am looking forward to the switch.  It will definitely be obvious.  If it were a true switch, even their voices would be different.  

Hello Everyone  My theory on this story 

@Ameera Ali  @Lmangla @joccu @Pam_Van Fossen

The real Park Do Kyung is dead. (I hate when drama don’t do the proper procedures in medical or legal procedures. )  So Hoo  replace the real Park ado Kyung. We also know that So Hoo is the missing grandson of Aura Something. So Hoo will have amnesia until he bumps into his wife again. I wonder will he fall for her again when he meets her first. What do you think??

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@UnniSarah I also think that your theory is true. 

and I really think that he will fall in love again with his wife.  But what about esther. IS he going to marry her. I mean sooho is going to think that he is do kyung. 

@joccu... She has to marry the Fake Park Do Kyung. She is pregnant and didn’t abort the baby. I don’t get Esther, I wonder who does she love Park Do Kyung or So Hoo. Let me tell you the next five years of her marriage to PDK , she will fall madly in love with So Hoo again. Remember she said she lost him once, this time she will do EVERYTHING IN HER POWER TO KEEP SH IN HER LIFE. But this little marriage won’t last especially when the universe is in play. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@joccu... She has to marry the Fake Park Do Kyung. She is pregnant and didn’t abort the baby. I don’t get Esther, I wonder who does she love Park Do Kyung or So Hoo. Let me tell you the next five years of her marriage to PDK , she will fall madly in love with So Hoo again. Remember she said she lost him once, this time she will do EVERYTHING IN HER POWER TO KEEP SH IN HER LIFE. But this little marriage won’t last especially when the universe is in play. 

@UnniSarah, happy to see you.  Totally agree with you.  I think she loved So Hoo but he only cared for as a sister.   He will meet his wife and start remembering things a little at a time.  Esther will definitely try to hold on to him by any means possible.  She will tell him the baby is his and he won't want to leave the baby.  I also think San Ha is now pregnant with his child.  I also think Grandma will notice the difference in DY's personality and will feel the connection she had with SH.  This is really going to be an interesting but frustrating roller coaster ride. 

Also, who takes a friend along on their honeymoon???????????  Their first big mistake.  Especially since Esther was already mean and arrogant with San Ha before.  I would never have had her tag along.  

Just watched today's episode w/o subs.  San Ha was pregnant.  They did put DY's face on SH.  I am now thinking that Nam Joon, who took San Ha to the hospital to have the baby, will fall in love with San Ha and that is how DY will meet her again.  I know San Ha will stay true to SH and always have him in her heart.  The plot is moving pretty fast.  

Good evening , especially @Pam_Van Fossen, @joccu, @UnniSarah :)

It was very nasty what Ester did to the real Park Do kYung , and I do feel sorry for him , but Ester is a mess , a complete mess , anyone would be to be able to do what she did , of course that doesn’t excuse what she did , but I wonder  what made  her like that . She is a lost soul rather than evil one to me :unsure:

Even the real Park Do Kyung mom is one horrible woman , I can’t wait when she learns she is the reason her precious son died and she was giving love and everything to the child she threw  away like garbage all these years , the karma is a b-itch . 

In a sick way real park Do Kung is in peace now he would kill himself , it’s not easy to live the life he was living as a child worrying that your mom will commit suicide any day it’s hard .

57014DEF-3749-4936-9933-6D39E6BF36EA.gif

But his mom to make him experience it again as an adult to get sympathy and prey on his conscience is something horrible . 

37AE7252-AFCB-45D5-8FB7-73686EB4C58D.gif

All I want to do is hug Park Do KYung , thanks god he doesn’t  have to deal with this mother anymore but I am scared for the poor grandchild that he will live with Ester and his grandmother what future awaits him . 

For me

D2AD7689-7542-4813-8D05-09550EA5FA2D.gif

I feel Ester doesn’t  love So Hoo But in away she loved how reliable and a good man he was in years and she he loves the real Park Do Kyung as man But she knows he was all messed up and treated her badly . 

CED912CB-7186-4D3D-A094-BA67773357F8.gif

so I thinks she wants to make perfect father and husband for herself what a better way to live with her lover face and her best friends  personality . But She will struggle with that when the fake Park Do Kyung falls in love with his wife again she will try to harm them because he belongs with her the man she created Park Do Kung that she always wanted and was denied all these years . 

I was right, I said it in a previous post on the change of face

karma is richard simmons, the mother killed her son without knowing it, she thought to kill the ester. and will love this child that she thought was rid of as her son, really it is karma
POOR PARK DO KYUNG, he's dead, Poor So HOO, how can this viper do such a thing to him, it's horrible

Well , Ester is going to get literally everything that she wants and deserves apparently. :D She probably did something good in her past live <_< 

I also think Grandma will notice the difference in DY's personality and will feel the connection she had with SH.  

I thinks grandfather/ mother will be over the moon with new Park Do kyung, I am not sure grandma will notice probably not , they will think it normal as he didn’t remember anything that reason of his change Personality. :D 

Well welll , Just finished watching episode 7 Raw . 

News Flash everyone !!!!!! Esther did not really get everything she wanted. I am going to spoil you guys with another theory. But first Thabka for the warm welcome Chingu’s. Don’t be alarm if I don’t come often. I am obsessed watching this Cdrama right now and can only respond after I am done with checking TSOML thread . Lol lol 

Theory ans I hope you love my theory 

Esther’s child is not her child. I believe she lost the baby. Park No-ah is San Ha’s son. If they were to ever do a dna test between father and son, it will be a match. It was kinda weird how they took the baby away. We all saw the baby moving. How the hell did it does just like that. The baby boy cried too. Esther also followed San Ha to the river. She must have been keeping tabs on her. Soo Ho has been in a coma all these years because none of the people in his life right are people he loved. The moment he heard his wife’s voice, he started moving. 

His wife is now a physical therapist, she will be the one to help him wake up again. As she becomes his therapist, they will bond. He will fall in love with her again. 

He will bond with his son too. 

I might be wrong about Park No ah. 

I wonder who did Esther  call to clean up the accident scene?

Kim Nam Joon is a bad guy and he wants to inherit Aura Art company. If he falls for San Ha, he will never have her because he sold her father’s invention to get rid of Park Do Kyung. So the universe won’t let him get a chance to be with him.

48 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

News Flash everyone !!!!!! Esther did not really get everything she wanted. I am going to spoil you guys with another theory. But first Thabka for the warm welcome Chingu’s. Don’t be alarm if I don’t come often. I am obsessed watching this Cdrama right now and can only respond after I am done with checking TSOML thread . Lol lol 

Esther’s child is not her child. I believe she lost the baby. Park No-ah is San Ha’s son. If they were to ever do a dna test between father and son, it will be a match. It was kinda weird how they took the baby away. We all saw the baby moving. How the hell did it does just like that. The baby boy cried too. Esther also followed San Ha to the river. She must have been keeping tabs on her. Soo Ho has been in a coma all these years because none of the people in his life right are people he loved. The moment he heard his wife’s voice, he started moving. 

His wife is now a physical therapist, she will be the one to help him wake up again. As she becomes his therapist, they will bond. He will fall in love with her again. 

Kim Nam Joon is a bad guy and he wants to inherit Aura Art company. If he falls for San Ha, he will never have her because he sold her father’s invention to get rid of Park Do Kyung. So the universe won’t let him get a chance to be with him.

@UnniSarah,I like your theory.  Not happy that San Ha lost her baby though.  I am just getting to watch the episode raw.  

@Ameera Ali, Love the clips.  I also felt bad for DY that he had to live always worrying about his mother.  Terrible thing to guilt trip your child.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree with your theory the way she was shocked to meet Her it seems  she’s done worse thing than take her husband , she literally destroyed  her life I would be surprise if she would steal baby as well . 

Like u the things I don’t like about this drama is when  Ester got money to do full face switch  and money for the private detective  to keep eyes on San Ha .

@Pam_Van Fossen Isn’t Ester sick , did she say in today episode, please don’t wake up just stay next to me , wow she don’t want him to wake up or to have life what kind of person do that( so we could safely cross the theory that she in love with him ) it’s seem the family didn’t give the child family name or I am mistaken. 

20 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

well Ha Yun Joo is doing a great job at this point. her acting was on point that I wanna slap the richard simmons out of her senses.

She starts good she’s better than two other leaders  , the actor who  plays San Ha is really annoying the way she was crying when her husband got  missing I skipped most of it :D

On 1/9/2019 at 8:06 AM, UnniSarah said:

Hello Everyone  My theory on this story 

@Ameera Ali  @Lmangla @joccu @Pam_Van Fossen

The real Park Do Kyung is dead. (I hate when drama don’t do the proper procedures in medical or legal procedures. )  So Hoo  replace the real Park ado Kyung. We also know that So Hoo is the missing grandson of Aura Something. So Hoo will have amnesia until he bumps into his wife again. I wonder will he fall for her again when he meets her first. What do you think??

@UnniSarah  I haven't start to watch this one yet.. But I'm keeping up on the thread.. From my guess it's going to start off with the all to familar character of his Ex..  Let's not forget fate taking it's pary in it.. He's going to fall fior the Ex all over again..  

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I agree with your theory the way she was shocked to meet Her it seems  she’s done worse thing than take her husband , she literally destroyed  her life I would be surprise if she would steal baby as well . 

Like u the things I don’t like about this drama is when  Ester got money to do full face switch  and money for the private detective  to keep eyes on San Ha .

@Pam_Van Fossen Isn’t Ester sick , did she say in today episode, please don’t wake up just stay next to me , wow she don’t want him to wake up or to have life what kind of person do that( so we could safely cross the theory that she in love with him ) it’s seem the family didn’t give the child family name or I am mistaken. 

@Ameera Ali, Yes Esther is definitely sick.  Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to do all the things she has done.  She wants DY to stay in a coma so she can continue being a part of the Aura family.  If he wakes up, and they find out he is not DY then she will lose it all.  They are calling the little boy Do Ri and his daddy is named Do Young so I would say they did give him the family name.  If they didn't think he was their grandson they would not have taken Esther into their home.  

It's funny how SH/DY seemed to hear San Ha when she was talking in the hallway with the other therapist.  I think he will be waking up soon.  I also liked the fact that Grandmother saw the flier where SH was missing.  She will definitely help find him.  

Some people are thinking the little boy may be San Ha's son (which would be great) but I am not sure how that could of happened.  Although, this is a kdrama so anything is possible.  

Hi everyone, I'm gonna join in and see where this takes me as usual lol:lol:.

Just watched the raw for the latest ep and SH/DY is a wake now. The real wife, fake wife and grandma are all in the room when he opens his eyes and guess where it lands. 

It's seems like Esther made up some richard simmons and San Ha believes her<_<. I also think the boy is the real son of San Ha and SH. How he ended up there with Esther is another story lol. We have a long way to go with these all secrets and lies. 

3 hours ago, lu09 said:

Hi everyone, I'm gonna join in and see where this takes me as usual lol:lol:.

Just watched the raw for the latest ep and SH/DY is a wake now. The real wife, fake wife and grandma are all in the room when he opens his eyes and guess where it lands. 

It's seems like Esther made up some richard simmons and San Ha believes her<_<. I also think the boy is the real son of San Ha and SH. How he ended up there with Esther is another story lol. We have a long way to go with these all secrets and lies. 

@lu09, welcome.  I  think we must love torture.  :lol:  After watching today's episode w/o subs, I think you are right about the Do Ri being San Ha's son.  Esther probably lost her baby during the accident and schemed to take San Ha's once it was born.  She evidently had someone watching San Ha so she would know when to act out her plan.  This woman is definitely crazy.  This would have had to take a lot of planning since San Ha had the baby prematurely and how would she know what hospital to go to unless she was having her watched.  Where she came up with all the money to do the things she has done I really don't know.  

One question that has been bothering me about the whole disappearing of SH is why did no one check the CCTV's at the hotel.  It was a huge luxury hotel.  I know they would have cameras installed all around it.  It would have been obvious that he left with Esther and Do Young.  Was any of this mentioned or did I miss it if it was.  The site I use to watch this on buffers a lot so I could have missed it at some point.  

Archived