[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali yesterday was a blessing in disguise lol:mrgreen:. Esther is back from the dead with her smug face, NJ and AR as usual cooking up some dump ideas in the pot. Great, just great:expressionless:.

Tell me girl , I wish I am still in yesterday time zone :sweat_smile:

Wow they using the necklace as proof , someone book next bed to the dead useless VC  for me , so either I get him out of his misery life or he get us of our miseries :lol:

* To witness the day  Esther turn out to be smart one on that house  is

4EF6499F-2F0F-4E27-B3AA-D62A91785B1C.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Tell me girl , I wish I am still in yesterday time zone :sweat_smile:

Wow they using the necklace as proof , someone book next bed to the dead useless VC  for me , so either I get him out of his misery life or he get us of our miseries :lol:

* To witness the day  Esther turn out to be smart one on that house  is

I wish too:mrgreen:.

Yep, they are using the necklace. Now I'm gonna be pissed off if LSH doesn't see the necklaces that the chairman is holding in his bare hands tomorrow:expressionless:. This could all be solved if LSH tells his crazy San Ha what's going on:naughty::glasses:.

Ohh Esther, she will never be smart, NEVER lol:mrgreen:.

Now I'm gonna be pissed off if LSH doesn't see the necklaces that the chairman is holding in his bare hands tomorrow:expressionless: and put two and two together. 

Me and u have better things tomorrow, save ur pissed off for scary face :mrgreen:

He not gonna put two and two together, he is talking with crazy SH maybe she is the one gonna put thing together - we all know she go involved when she hear the name of  her ex boyfriend  :lol:

did I see LSH office been clean , is he out of the company as well :joy:

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me and u have better things tomorrow, save ur pissed of for scary face :mrgreen:

He not gonna put two and two together, he Charing with crazy SH maybe she is the one gonna put thing together :lol:

did I see LSH office been clean , is he out of the company as well :joy:

Ohh god, not two of them on the same day:bawling::mrgreen:. If I see red tomorrow, you know why:sweat::joy:.

Is that the preview you are talking about it? If this is the case, about time he gets kicked out of the company. He is finished with the project he was doing so there is no need for him to be there. Better he focuses on his wife and child until the bomb drops lol. 

I'm still waiting patiently for the day San Ha goes to collect her debts again in the Park's household lol:mrgreen::sweatingbullets:

3 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I wish too:mrgreen:. Yep, they are using the necklace. Now I'm gonna be pissed off if LSH doesn't see the necklaces that the chairman is holding in his bare hands tomorrow:expressionless: and put two and two together. 

LSH has lost his memory on the necklace. If he does have a faint memory of it, likely granny will tell him she ever gives him a similar one in the form of a brooch. Seems like SH mom will be the heroine if LSH does see the necklaces and mentions it to her. 

Ep 73 preview:

Chairman with LSH in his study and they talk about NJ

Granny with NJ, AR & Esther in the living room. She shows him the necklace and asks him a question which he seems unable to reply. AR looks on (and likely to have an answer for her).

AR engages on her hp in her room. She talks about granny & is smiling.

Embezzlement investigation on VC by the authority starts

SH & LSH talking in Chan's ward

VC, in Sleeping beauty aka snow white state, sleep-talking & trying hard to wake up

1 minute ago, lu09 said:

Ohh god, not two of them on the same day:bawling::mrgreen:. If I see red tomorrow, you know why:sweat::joy:.

Is that the preview you are talking about it? If this is the case, about time he gets kicked out of the company. He is finished with the project he was doing so there is no need for him to be there. Better he focuses on his wife and child.

Don't worry, I am there for you 

9EC91C64-1449-473C-B9B0-2857572FF396.gif

.. iced coffee all the way :joy:

yeah , I am talking about the review, there are boxes going out , his worker are shocked. 

He seem he like DY life , how he get shy to mention to his worker SH is his wife is weird for once  . But what more weird how SH invested in this company, hey what about her dad company she want to build for her poor dad  , isn’t better to use LSH in her business :mrgreen:

The YouTube clips barely had any LSH/SH clips. I don't watch the show for the trio. Do better, KBS intern. The grandma annoyed me the most. To be this gullible. Did she forget what NJ pulled? Like he can't fake and pay off people. He paid off cops before. This is still the dumbest plan they come up with. They can ship off Tiffany (which by the way was the best news of the show. Good riddance!) Are they gonna ship off the OH family too? Lol Did NJ use LSH necklace or did they just use Aera's? I tried to remember if Esther told Aera where she got the pics. If she didn't, how would they know that SH mom put the necklace with baby Chan? I know it wasn't in the box. I was hoping Chan took it and put it in his backpack. 

@Ameera Ali  Oh yes! SH puts so much effort to preserve the cosmetics she creates with her dad and only to stop selling them when Esther tries to tarnish the image. Then they simply close shop & let mom start a boutique.  A good start with an abrupt ending. Crazy storyline. 

I thought Chan is too quick to embrace & trust his new family after what he's been through. But his closure with Tiffany is just right as he's a kind-hearted & grateful boy.  I'll like to find out what that drawing is about. Tiffany has been repatriated and Gun will start his new chapter in a safe haven. There'll be more pleasant surprises coming his way - a cousin & great-grandparents. Feeling happy...

@lu09 Instead of collecting her debts from the Parks, this time  she'll be making 'repayments' to them and chairman will be asking "are you saying LSH is my grandson and Chan is my great grandson?" 

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali 

I need subs with Chan and Tiffany scene but that drawing was disturbing:cry:. I'm glad Tiffany now knows what she did to Chan. But why the hell was she shipped to the states? Wasn't she under arrest for child abuse? 

Finally stupid mom opened her mouth and told LSH the truth. She even had to say don't tell San Ha yet:crazy:. Come on Mom, San Ha would have solved that in seconds by going to Park's house and claiming that her husband is their grandson lol:mrgreen::joy:

sorry to cut your message, tiffany is already gone ?? I am very surprised that this plot ends so easily, I would have wanted to buy it from Chan and show that she could sympathize. can not wait to see the episode.

@lu09 & @newyee don’t u find SH & LSH living in NJ house that he could throw them in to a street anytime weird , if I am them I would use the money to get home but magically they find money they didn’t have to open store , for a woman that didn’t know anything about clothes , or how to run business - way to go I need to make my mom watch with me , she may spend money on me , rather than ask me to work for it :mrgreen:

tell me @newyee everyone get used to his new family quickly, the way LSH respect his in-laws u will think he remember them for years  :mrgreen: so it’s all right for a child 5 minutes ago was scare of men to except to live with two men , end of the day one is crazy can’t remember what happened, one is blind and he can easily floor the woman with his cute eyes so no problem at all right :joy:

I hope that Tiffany will come back before the end for Chan:cold_sweat:, and that she will have grown and settle the majority of her problems I would be very disappointed otherwise.  I can not believe that we can abandon a child so easily after 5 years, :grimace:writers are really killers:rage:

I can not believe that we can abandon a child so easily after 5 years, :grimace:writers are really killers:rage:

Who need police, court , law , lawyers , when we got power of art :lol:

15556013921555601382.gif

One draw , we are like 

E087A77D-5B08-4B80-8933-C7931A926D59.gif

as artists like him  :joy::mrgreen: , I believe power of  drawing but the dark , depression one :sweat_smile:

CAA10DD1-0F25-42F2-B2D6-CA2BF35D725F.jpg

@newyee @Ameera Ali @chrissydiva You would think with the amount of debts they got over the years, they would be living on the streets. But NO, kdrama rules states you are rich even when you are dirty poor:expressionless:. You never question the logic behind it chingu, NEVER:joy::mrgreen:. By the way, How did everybody forgot the house belongs to NJ lol? :sweat_smile:

@Ameera Ali your pics are accurate lol:mrgreen:. They should have spared us the headache. Look at how the issue got resolved with an art of a 5 year old kid :joy:

@marrez1  They shipped her back to the states. We need subs to know WTH is going on. But to be honest with you chingu, sorry to say this but I don't give a damn about her redemption. It would be better if she stays away from Chan forever. If Chan wants to meet up with his adoptive mom in the future when he is all grown up, that will be his choice. 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

tell me @newyee everyone get used to his new family quickly, the way LSH respect his in-laws u will think he remember them for years  :mrgreen: so it’s all right for a child 5 minutes ago was scare of men to except to live with two men , end of the day one is crazy can’t remember what happened, one is blind and he can easily floor the woman with his cute eyes so no problem at all right :joy:

:lol:

Wait till the boy sees his new grandma yelling at blind grandpa for the tiniest thing and beating up his aunt for filming herself eating pizza which is also his favourite video. :sweatingbullets: Then he'll gladly stay with great-grandparents in 5min and again shocked by great-grandpa ya-ya-ya and whacking his stick and throwing tissue boxes around. Maybe he'll say "just ship me to US!"

And yes! That Oh family house belongs to NJ. Writer has forgotten about it& so have I. 

47 minutes ago, newyee said:

:lol:

Wait till the boy sees his new grandma yelling at blind grandpa for the tiniest thing and beating up his aunt for filming herself eating pizza which is also his favourite video. :sweatingbullets: Then he'll gladly stay with great-grandparents in 5min and again shocked by great-grandpa ya-ya-ya and whacking his stick and throwing tissue boxes around. Maybe he'll say "just ship me to US!"

And yes! That Oh family house belongs to NJ. Writer has forgotten about it& so have I. 

:mrgreen::joy:  Poor kid, both of his real families are worse than the other lol. 

I have forgotten about that as well lol. But then again, even they are kicked out of the house, there is that apartment that is under San Ha's name lol. They will camp there:sweat_smile:.

@lu09 & @newyee let’s hope the writer remember no kidney to be donated anymore both parent living on one  :mrgreen::joy:

* just imagine she make him clean the floor for hours , that grandma love not abuse :tounge_wink:

poor NJ get pity on them , after all they are missing an organs or had medical problems, another thing that need money but we don’t need to question thanks to @lu09 wisdom  :mrgreen:

NJ/AR  are the mastermind of having Tiffany deported back to the US ASAP cause they do not want the Chairman to find out NJ's family relationship with Aunt Hong(Tiffany) revealed.

I am happy for Chan being back to his bio parents, but; I am sad at the same time cause he cares for Tiffany, he was with her for 5 yrs,  their was a bond between them. I don't condone child abuse, but; the drawing Chan made says a lot and his farewell  with Tiffany.

The Chairman wanted a DNA again:lol: with NJ one on one, just the two of them going to a hospital of his choice, A/R seem to go along with the plan:sweatingbullets: of course AR will do another lies to prevent the testing due to the necklace found by gullible Grandma:phew: at NJ's place.:dissapointed_relieved:

As I mentioned before, my hope is writer nim will not wait till the last episode to reveal LSH lineage:sweatingbullets: 

I really cannot stand looking at the face of AR/NJ and Ester:rage:

Today's show was meh so I'll be short I think  lol

Esther thinks she has 900 lives instead of 9 or 1. Hate her, but I will enjoy her getting on the nerves of the duo right before they send another truck for her.

The prize for the most annoying character now goes to Grandma. I just can't with her today. 

Still think this is the stupidest plan. Even Esther of all people agreed.

They need to let that poor child actor breathe. Chan/Gun has been crying every episode for weeks now. 

Tiffany saying she was just "annoyed" with him takes the cake lmao

Chan is going to need some heavy therapy since he blames himself basically. No, poor baby. Your adoptive mom is a witch! You just got conditioned to think it was your fault for making her "sad". 

SH mom is going to be the biggest winner at the end of the drama. That witch ain't going to jail, deported, or be run over by a truck 100 times like I do with her in my mind. She'll just breathe another day to annoy us. I hate her sfm! 

Of course, Soo Ho won't see the chairman holding the two necklaces to just drag stuffs longer till useless Chairman wakes up after his dad get kicked out of his company. I cannot...

tumblr-o10hzbgg-Ba1ufe64so1-500.gif

@lu09 & @newyee at least we finally know eldest grandchild name :mrgreen::joy:

CFC44C1C-C8EC-4300-998A-7F35E388A0D6.png

Esther learn to ask for something after endless time throwing out of the house :joy:

286732B3-76E6-4B26-9303-0C49CDB32E5C.png

SH’s mom was giving the humanity prize for saving the child that she get rid of the first place  :mrgreen: now she want Aura company to be cherry on the top , she tell LSH what she know, no the fact she sure is 100% correct that he is the son of VC  , there was no remind of necklace nothing  :rage: 

Wait is me or the writer did a mistake , LSH said u talk to her and she said I’m not her son

A405F369-427F-4610-8CEE-8E23DC0EB712.png

Spoiler

107F3FCC-198C-4FE5-A88E-0CC4AA896FEC.png

, isn’t that before he lose his memories, how can her remember that incident  only forget about the grandmother incident  , or they they had another chat again in other episodes I forget about :mrgreen:

Archived