[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

DJ walking outside somewhere and meets with VP's mom. She's being annoying as usual and he's just being happy go lucky which is making her even more angry. 

Dom at home. Mom made him a whole chicken. He's looking at that poor chicken so sadly. He can't stop thinking about GH. Dom don't cry again! He doesn't eat it. He goes into his office instead, thinking so much about her. He calls DJ. They go to a fancy suit store. Dom says it's for DJ. What kind of plan does he have ? Or maybe he just wants to treat his best friend. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next day, Dom in uncle office. Rips up some paper.

Outside the secretaries are hungry and tired. Dom comes out. GH gives a happy smile to see him. He says let's go eat my girl. He did something and fixed it all. Secretaries won. She's so happy and jumps up and down. She jumps into his arms and the other secretaries are a but surprised. Ends with both of them hugging and happy. 

Dom talking to Uncle, asking him to go negotiate and end the protest. Uncle not budging though.

DJ is meeting VP's mother outside of a building. Mother is trying to intimidate DJ, I think, but DJ is handling everything calmly, until she screamed.

Dom at home and Mother cooked him the food he wanted. He wondered what's that for. Mother explained something, which got him thinking and he got rather sad. Mother is confused, isn't it what he always wanted. Dom just got teary and apologized... Sorry, not understanding what's going on. But Dom returned to his room, looked at the medicine, thought about GH coughing and conversation with Uncle, then he got determined. He made a call and asked it's me, where are you? Cut to Dom and DJ in a suit store, Dom apologized to DJ, DJ also apologized to him, then they got into some bickering. Dom got DJ a suit and he said he will need it later. Dom said if he got fired from the company, DJ will have to take over (I think)... Cut to Dom with Uncle tearing up a document, I think he is withdrawing from the president candidacy. Uncle a bit happy that he will be running alone. Dom went to the tent and asked GH what she wants to eat. She hesitated to answer, but Dom got the sign out of her, and said they can go eat now. He told the others as well, that things are settled, there will be negotiation with Uncle, so no need to continue. Sec.Lee got a call and confirmed what Dom said. GH is so happy because everyone can be back to work and she can be his secretary again, but Dom just smiled awkwardly. He opened his arm and they hugged tightly, earning jaw drops from the three musketeers, lol... ~ end of episode. No preview.

Omo...Dom sacrificed his candidacy so the others won't get fired. Gosh what a bittersweet episode. But I am happy that whatever it is the OTP have each other's back

More from wrap up party

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks @ktcjdrama @turtlegirl:heart:

I found it! 

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/mysecretarylife/clip/59190/22000339996

OMO!! Ring and wedding dress and falling on the bed together? Yes give me all three!!! 

Haha she's gonna accidentally burn her sweater. Now Dom will have to recongize her without it lol

Someone get a GIF of Dom in the preview shaking his head at her lol too cute

I'm excited can anyone tell

Aigoooo...if she knew what he had to give up for this ...

The expressions of the others :mrgreen:

noooo @turtlegirl can't see it in my region...have to wait for some IG account to upload

yay...the preview on IG...PD heard you all wishing for a bedscene

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@ktcjdrama hello chingu! :D

Vangsweetie!! How sweet of you to drop by... Are you all caught up with this drama?

:kiss_wink:

I can't believe we'll get to see a wedding!! Thank you PD-nim!!

So do you guys think Dom could see faces later on? It seems like he's gonna be trapped in the lift... Will it jerk and somehow he fell and hit his head?

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Vangsweetie!! How sweet of you to drop by... Are you all caught up with this drama?

So do you guys think Dom could see faces later on? It seems like he's gonna be trapped in the lift... Will it jerk and somehow he fell and hit his head?

This PD is the best...she never zooms out like some other dramas...must take note of her work :D 

I too think the lift scene may cause the clip in his head to be repositioned. If I recall correctly it was because the clip from the previous surgery is out of place and thus it is pressing on some wrong nerve causing the blindness. So perhaps a strong sudden jerk can shift it :lol:

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi chingu! Yes i am caught up with this drama :D this couple really tugs my heartstrings :wub:

I am looking forward to the wedding and bed scene :P I can’t view the preview but i heard there is a bed scene coming up lol

I think he will eventually regain his ability to see faces. He hit his head pretty hard to lose it so im thinking in order for him to regain it, he has to hit it hard again. 

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

This PD is the best...she never zooms out like some other dramas...must take note of her work :D 

I too think the lift scene may cause the clip in his head to be repositioned. If I recall correctly it was because the clip from the previous surgery is out of place and thus it is pressing on some wrong nerve causing the blindness. So perhaps a strong sudden jerk can shift it :lol:

Hello chingu!! 

I agree. I love how this PD actually zooms in onto the kiss so we clearly can see every sensual moments of that kiss. I just love it! Her way of zooming in makes me all pervy :w00t:

yes i believe what you said is correct. The chip inside his head is pressing on some nerve which explains why another surgery can potentially kill him (i think this is also what the doctor said). So i think he has to hit his head hard again to get it back to how it was. 

Archived