[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think following up on Uncle's decision, they're all fired and protesting outside the office for justice. Not on strike... Gosh, I hope this won't take up too much of our precious screen time...

For realz I don't really care about the other secretaries oops sorry not sorry. Lol I just want full Dom and GH moments :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart feels really heavy thinking the end is near, am not like this with my other favorite dramas, although I feel frustrated and annoyed sometimes I feel like I don't have enough with this, don't know why? Do you guys can relate what im feelibg right now? Huhu I guess I'm too invested, and I really sympathize with Gal Hee feels like I don't have enough of her hahaha what am i saying :tears: Anyways see you guys later tonight, thank you in advace our diligent recappers :)

1 hour ago, reign84 said:

My heart feels really heavy thinking the end is near, am not like this with my other favorite dramas, although I feel frustrated and annoyed sometimes I feel like I don't have enough with this, don't know why? Do you guys can relate what im feelibg right now? Huhu I guess I'm too invested, and I really sympathize with Gal Hee feels like I don't have enough of her hahaha what am i saying :tears: Anyways see you guys later tonight, thank you in advace our diligent recappers :)

I  can totally relate to you. I feel we have had so much stress, lies, hiding, impersonating, office politics and so, that I really need to have more fluff and simply them together... get to know them better, and get to know how they function together... 

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

The BTS are out now.

VP and DJ are cute TOO. <3 

JKJ's expressions are adorable. KYK is such a goof. 
These two are so shippable! I missed out when the 'weightlifting-fairy' ship sailed. I hope this one sails too! 
*Calling Dispatch - Release your celeb-stalk-hounds*

On 5/13/2019 at 11:56 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

love triangle?? hope not

@gm4queen @Heidi Seow you should check this drama. It is so good. a mix of Super-romance, comedy, and some mystery .

Hello @nohamahamoud2002 thanks for tagging me here. Yes this drama looks great, I try to catch up from ONE channel. Only left 2 full episodes right?

Wrap up party  . It hits you that this is really over . I have enjoyed this drama very much , and I think KYK & JKJ have so much chemistry & energy together on / off screen . 

Spoiler

Spoiler

PD has released some BTS photos on her own IG . She did a beautiful job. 

Spoiler

Archived