Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

Posted (edited)

This was a nice touch. He gave his head as a support for her to wear her shoes. Exactly like in eps 1 when she offered her head 

Spoiler

But what we have been waiting for ...ahahaha he teased her here

Continue in spoiler - the voice over 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Dom is inside his office, contemplating what to do. GH comes in. She calls out to him but he's just staring off into space. GH, time to give your man the fighting energy to right the wrongs in his company. Awww Dom don't cry. GH tries to comfort him but he gets teary eyed. Aww. 

GH comes outside. She apologizes now to the protesters I guess for yelling at them earlier. They talk a bit. I guess Dom calls her to meet with him. The secretaries are like go, it's fine. But she seems hesitant. 

She meets Dom for fancy dinner. He senses something wrong. She finally tells him how she's feeling. She looks distressed. Dom sighs at first but then tells her to go. Yaay supportive couple. But I can't tell he might be  a little disappointed I'm not sure. Hopefully not!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Next morning, in front of the office building, a tent for protesting is set up with all secretaries there. GH is skipping happily towards work, then she got a message from Dom to invite her for dinner later after work. She then saw the tent and went there to ask what's going on. They just looked at her. At the rooftop, Dom looked at the text reply from GH that she is okay for dinner later. Driver came by, when he introduced himself, Dom backed a bit, but Driver told him that he wanted to apologize. They sat down, he showed Dom his knee with wounds from surgery, and he explained a bit. Dom knew he used to be Uncle's driver. Police came, Driver said he called them. He wanted to surrender himself but he wanted to apologize to Dom first. He bowed down deep to Dom and then taken away by the police. Dom just watched.

GH was yelling at the other secretaries about why and what's going on, and Dom happened to walk near, so Sec. Lee went to him, and apologized as well, explaining about what happened to DJ's mother and Driver Eum. Dom is looking distubed.

Cut to him sitting in front of the aquarium, GH came in, Dom asked her did she want him to forgive Sec.Lee? He said he didn't want to, he kinda blaming them for what happened to him not being able to see faces now. GH gave him her understanding about him feeling wronged and hating the other people, and went to hug him a bit, he just quiet but started to tear up.

GH then went to the tent and apologized to them for earlier. I think they understood that she is now a permanent employee? and they're envious of her because she need not worry about being fired. Then GH got a call from Dom about dinner. They urged her to just go for it. So GH and Dom seated for dinner, but GH is thinking about the other secretaries she is not enjoying her meal. Dom asked why is she not enjoying the dinner. GH explained to him about worrying the other secretaries. Dom asked her to go ahead. I think they're going on hunger strike? GH then ran to join them.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

GH goes to join the secretaries and drivers. It's night and Dom calls her but she doesn't answer. He goes to find her. He looks so good in street clothes dang. She's apologetic for being out there. He's not mad though, he just wraps his jacket around her awww.

Next morning, Dom surprises her with jokbal in the morning. She is refusing to eat it. Why? Cuz of the other secretaries? Did she go on a hunger strike? Now Dom is a little frustrated she won't eat. He tries again to feed her but she refuses. She is holding firm to her beliefs. Dom slightly smiles. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Late at night and Dom in his room trying to call GH, but no answer. He wondered if she is still there. So he went to find her and true enough everyone is still there handing out flyers. Dom asked whether she has eaten. GH explained a bit, then Dom took down his jacket and put it on GH.

Next morning, GH reached her desk and Dom opened his office door. She is shocked he is there already. He asked her to go inside. She walked slowly in, and Dom has prepared some food for her, it smells so good. He happily wanted to feed her, saying no one is looking now, but GH is refusing it. Dom got a bit angry and saying that he didn't like it that she is not eating, then he quickly smiled and tried to feed her again, but GH is determined not to eat. She promised him that she will be healthy so as not to make him worry.

It's day 3 now, and they're getting weak. Some thugs came by to tear down the tent, and one of them started to be rough with GH, but Dom came by to interrupt and asked them to leave, saying that he will take care of the issue, so they're not needed anymore even though the Uncle sent them. Dom looked back and saw GH coughing. Cut to Dom with doc, he is asking for medicine for someone who hasn't eaten for 3 days. Dom whined and walked out, Doc is confused.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Outside some gangsters come up to the protest stand. They start to trash the place and harass GH. Dom comes in and saves her! He kicks out the gangsters. He's very worried for GH who is coughing from not eating. He's gonna have to take action so his girl can eat and be healthy and happy again. 

Cut to Dom at doctor office. He's whining to doc as usual. He gives him some medicine box and is all annoyed and angry. Not sure what that was about. 

He goes to meet uncle now. I dunno I kind of want this office drama over with and more OTP moments but it isn't gonna happen today I don't think. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

oh gosh this is so darn cute...the way he was trying to get his BP ( and hers!) to rise :D 

ehahaha...the hugging didn't work ....

Spoiler

Look at him ...he was so cheeky...she was annoyed that nothing worked to raise his BP ...then he went in for the kiss :D

PD really zoomed in :D

edit - this one much clearer

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

DJ walking outside somewhere and meets with VP's mom. She's being annoying as usual and he's just being happy go lucky which is making her even more angry. 

Dom at home. Mom made him a whole chicken. He's looking at that poor chicken so sadly. He can't stop thinking about GH. Dom don't cry again! He doesn't eat it. He goes into his office instead, thinking so much about her. He calls DJ. They go to a fancy suit store. Dom says it's for DJ. What kind of plan does he have ? Or maybe he just wants to treat his best friend. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Next day, Dom in uncle office. Rips up some paper.

Outside the secretaries are hungry and tired. Dom comes out. GH gives a happy smile to see him. He says let's go eat my girl. He did something and fixed it all. Secretaries won. She's so happy and jumps up and down. She jumps into his arms and the other secretaries are a but surprised. Ends with both of them hugging and happy. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Dom talking to Uncle, asking him to go negotiate and end the protest. Uncle not budging though.

DJ is meeting VP's mother outside of a building. Mother is trying to intimidate DJ, I think, but DJ is handling everything calmly, until she screamed.

Dom at home and Mother cooked him the food he wanted. He wondered what's that for. Mother explained something, which got him thinking and he got rather sad. Mother is confused, isn't it what he always wanted. Dom just got teary and apologized... Sorry, not understanding what's going on. But Dom returned to his room, looked at the medicine, thought about GH coughing and conversation with Uncle, then he got determined. He made a call and asked it's me, where are you? Cut to Dom and DJ in a suit store, Dom apologized to DJ, DJ also apologized to him, then they got into some bickering. Dom got DJ a suit and he said he will need it later. Dom said if he got fired from the company, DJ will have to take over (I think)... Cut to Dom with Uncle tearing up a document, I think he is withdrawing from the president candidacy. Uncle a bit happy that he will be running alone. Dom went to the tent and asked GH what she wants to eat. She hesitated to answer, but Dom got the sign out of her, and said they can go eat now. He told the others as well, that things are settled, there will be negotiation with Uncle, so no need to continue. Sec.Lee got a call and confirmed what Dom said. GH is so happy because everyone can be back to work and she can be his secretary again, but Dom just smiled awkwardly. He opened his arm and they hugged tightly, earning jaw drops from the three musketeers, lol... ~ end of episode. No preview.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Wait, no preview?!? Nooooo I need a preview and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about a proposal this episode. I want a proposal! 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Dom must have given up something for the uncle to cancel the termination of the staff

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 1

There is a preview for tomarrow...SO CUTE... On the official KOREAN SBS website

Title translates to One Day I'll Get Lucky

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

I bet dom gave up his candidacy to the presidency so that uncle would budge thinking now he will run unopposed.  But dom will have DJ run for the presidency instead.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

Omo...Dom sacrificed his candidacy so the others won't get fired. Gosh what a bittersweet episode. But I am happy that whatever it is the OTP have each other's back

More from wrap up party

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks @ktcjdrama @turtlegirl:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, ShannonK said:

There is a preview for tomarrow...SO CUTE... On the official KOREAN SBS website

Title translates to One Day I'll Get Lucky

Can you share a link please? :)

• Like 3

I found it! 

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/mysecretarylife/clip/59190/22000339996

OMO!! Ring and wedding dress and falling on the bed together? Yes give me all three!!! 

Haha she's gonna accidentally burn her sweater. Now Dom will have to recongize her without it lol

Someone get a GIF of Dom in the preview shaking his head at her lol too cute

I'm excited can anyone tell

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Aigoooo...if she knew what he had to give up for this ...

The expressions of the others :mrgreen:

noooo @turtlegirl can't see it in my region...have to wait for some IG account to upload

yay...the preview on IG...PD heard you all wishing for a bedscene

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I know i am a pervert but I cannot help loving how Dom switches his sides each time he kisses her! That is so hot!

thank you for the recaps!

@ktcjdrama hello chingu! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4