[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@triplem Imma be like I was after TSYB ended....happy cause it's a happy ending, but crying cause it's over! Not many happy dramas be making me cry like so but this will be one of them...

Yaaaa...same feelings here. ..TSYB also ended beautifully and I think this PD and writer will give us a very sweet finish tomorrow. This couple had me emotionally invested from the start.  

Hello @vangsweetie637. So good to see you here :heart:. I am repeating the kiss scene multiple times ! They both kiss each other very well - no awkwardness and does not look like much editing from different angles needed! :P:w00t:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will bring hors d'oeuvre then.... ;)

wr4sGsJeQyWOKrJeyyk5_verlocal_cooking_basics_class_workshop_in_columbia.jpg

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am repeating the kiss scene multiple times ! They both kiss each other very well - no awkwardness and does not look like much editing from different angles needed! :P:w00t:

Been rewatching the scene outside the guest house too... They're just too cute these two. And the kiss... This PD is good and of course no need to mention KYK and JKJ's chemistry too :wub: Not disappointing at all :D

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

This PD is the best...she never zooms out like some other dramas...must take note of her work :D 

We well take note  at her work :mrgreen: , 

E8Z3Al.gif?download=true

me

5d10e85cde0f1614578723.gif?download

So do you guys think Dom could see faces later on? It seems like he's gonna be trapped in the lift... Will it jerk and somehow he fell and hit his head?

@ktcjdrama he need to see , before we take advantage on him , we all wear a red sweater pretend to be  his woman :mrgreen::joy:

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@turtlegirl lol this is what i am bringing tomorrow as a wedding gift for us!

I mean, for these two lovebirds :P

edit

@triplem aww so good to see you and other chingus here too! Btw, where is the kissing clip? I want to be on repeat mode too :P 

here you go 

The visuals here are lovely

@Ameera Ali ahahah...I was analysing the gif...it helps that they both have nice pouty lips ....now i truly sound like a pervy ahjumma 

:bawling: I am now suddely feeling so sad that we only have one more episode left.... What am I going to do for fun come next Monday-Tuesday??

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

I was analysing the gif...it helps that they both have nice pouty lips ....now i truly sound like a pervy ahjumma 

Another point too ~ they always let the lips touch first, pause, then, start the kissing, with  pauses still of course, to savor the lips, oops, I mean the moment... First kiss was like that too :D

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Are there any new worthwhile dramas coming out?

Some of us are watching Perfume. I forgot whether you're in the thread or not...

I don't remember any fun rom-com somewhere near future, not sure how Hotel Luna will go...

:bawling: not ready to say goodbye to this cute drama. And I have work to finish so cannot wallow in withdrawal too after tomorrow... I used to just rewatch and rewatch for dramas that are difficult to let go, but really can't afford to do that this week...

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Some of us are watching Perfume. I forgot whether you're in the thread or not...

I don't see any fun rom-com somewhere near future, not sure how Hotel Luna will go...

Perfume is on my watch list. How many episodes in so far? Maybe I can catch up and join the thread soon. 

Hotel Del Luna looks intriguing. Is it supposed to be a romcom? 

To make this post more on topic. Here's a whole slew of still cuts from today:

5 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Perfume is on my watch list. How many episodes in so far? Maybe I can catch up and join the thread soon. 

Hotel Del Luna looks intriguing. Is it supposed to be a romcom? 

Spoiler

Today it's showing ep.13-14 (ep.7)

Luna is by Hong Sisters, usually romance. Not sure about the com, but it looks quirky enough.

Need to go sleep now. Long day ahead tomorrow.... Nite my chingu-deul...

32 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I am on a hunt....

For a good pic Dom's butt....

I didn’t watch episode yet :joy: so maybe is more but , what the prizes for find it :joy:

how about this :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

d2be9b1a-ec52-4369-a084-5742813e389d.gif

:wub::wub::wub:

Ill

collect

my thoughts

later

but

right now

this

is

all

I

can

manage

WE ARE GETTING A WEDDING!!!

(edit: soompi can’t handle my excitement)

Archived