Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

8 hours ago, Anna Orlinda said:

Hi all, I am new to here, I have a facebook page that will update Long Ge's news almost everyday. Welcome to like my "Zhu Yi Long 朱一龍Overseas Fans" page https://www.facebook.com/ZYLoverseasfans/

I've been following your FB page for some weeks already. And I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing all those pictures, videos, and info. ❤️

2 hours ago, siobhanne said:

It's a variety show episode. But Zhu Yi Long only played in some tiny drama bit of it where some girl goes back in time, they fall in love, then she leaves again, he didn't really participate in the variety part of it.

Thanks for the info. He really avoid as much as possible participate in variety shows. :lol: But that is how he is. And we love him that way. :wub:

6 hours ago, siobhanne said:

It's a variety show episode. But Zhu Yi Long only played in some tiny drama bit of it where some girl goes back in time, they fall in love, then she leaves again, he didn't really participate in the variety part of it.

Thanks for info. Do you know when it was please? He looked young then.

4 hours ago, liubeko said:

Thanks for the info. He really avoid as much as possible participate in variety shows. :lol: But that is how he is. And we love him that way. :wub:

He is kind of introvert, shy person (same as me :huh:) which I think is rare in this industry. I like his straight, kind, gentle personality and his hard, serious work. He deserves much more ☺

• Like 1

This is just my curiousness when I read biography of ZYL:

Love Three Lives, which won him the "Most Anticipated Actor" award at the Asian Influence Awards Oriental Ceremony

He played the main antagonist, Lian Chengbi. Zhu's performance earned him the Best Supporting Actor award at TVS Award Ceremony

Are they very small awards? I really like his acting in the two dramas.

I hope someone here can help me. I just discovered Guardian tv series and am really enjoying it. I started trying to chase down information about Zhu Yi Long films and tv series. I ran into this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwAuTBbf8&index=99&list=PL5ZOck02RgX4rMVpew_QTc5XeD4V_3lXR&t=0s I know it is a edit of clips, I just don't know which films or series they are from. Can someone please tell me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, The White Fox Spirit 2011 film listed in his filmography, is there another title for it? I'm not having any luck finding it. If anyone has a link for it-with English subs please as I don't speak Chinese-it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

On 8/23/2018 at 8:58 PM, siobhanne said:

@BreezeC hahaha. Totally agree about the 80s feel of his old shows. Cinematography, it matters. And hair and makeup as well. And yeah, I don't understand why anyone would want a guy to be so thin, is his character sick or something. Anyway, his next role is action so here's to hoping he can get back to eating and exercising. Here's a new interview with English subs: 

This is the interview where I posted the text link before. 

He looks positively ill. Hope he gets a chance to rest and EAT, because it sure looks like he needs it.

1 hour ago, Leigh Perry said:

I hope someone here can help me. I just discovered Guardian tv series and am really enjoying it. I started trying to chase down information about Zhu Yi Long films and tv series. I ran into this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwAuTBbf8&index=99&list=PL5ZOck02RgX4rMVpew_QTc5XeD4V_3lXR&t=0s I know it is a edit of clips, I just don't know which films or series they are from. Can someone please tell me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, The White Fox Spirit 2011 film listed in his filmography, is there another title for it? I'm not having any luck finding it. If anyone has a link for it-with English subs please as I don't speak Chinese-it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

That is ZYL's series named Granting you a dreamlike life. About Bai Yu's one, I am not sure, maybe the drama named Memory lost.

Bai Yu's scenes are from Memory Lost. ZYL's scenes are from Granting You a Dreamlike Life (or Letting You Float Like a Dream). I can't find engsub for The White Fox Spirit 2011 (and most of his old films), its Chinese name is 白狐仙。That's all I have. 

12 hours ago, Moony Moony said:

Bai Yu's scenes are from Memory Lost. ZYL's scenes are from Granting You a Dreamlike Life (or Letting You Float Like a Dream). I can't find engsub for The White Fox Spirit 2011 (and most of his old films), its Chinese name is 白狐仙。That's all I have. 

Thanks! I wish I could use the (characters?) to do a google search, or a youtube search, but I dont have those writing forms, as I dont speak the language. Does anyone have any suggestions?

13 hours ago, huongpham82 said:

That is ZYL's series named Granting you a dreamlike life. About Bai Yu's one, I am not sure, maybe the drama named Memory lost.

Thanks!

On 1/21/2019 at 4:02 AM, huongpham82 said:

OMG, as an actor, he should avoid smoking. As we are living far from him so his smoking has nothing to do with us, but as fans, we wish him a long career and this can do harm to his health, shape, skin,... as you said. I hope he can quit it or keep it low :)

Alot of people in body concious careers-acting, dance, fashion models, ect-smoke because it helps them keep their weight down. Sadly.

Thankyou! I'm still trying to chase all these down if I can. It's a bit frustrating.

Don't worry. I'm sure we all had the same problem at first. Or that was what happened to me. I remeber watching videos on Youtube and feeling frustrated because I didn't know where the clips were from. And of course the lack of subtitles in most of his works is a maddening issue too. So far, the only dramas with complete English subtitles that I've found are Guardian, Letting you float like a dream, Xiao Shi Yi Lang, Story of Ming Lan and the movie Yang and his Summer. Border Town Prodigal and Royal Sister Returns, are only partialy subbed. 

7 hours ago, liubeko said:

Don't worry. I'm sure we all had the same problem at first. Or that was what happened to me. I remeber watching videos on Youtube and feeling frustrated because I didn't know where the clips were from. And of course the lack of subtitles in most of his works is a maddening issue too. So far, the only dramas with complete English subtitles that I've found are Guardian, Letting you float like a dream, Xiao Shi Yi Lang, Story of Ming Lan and the movie Yang and his Summer. Border Town Prodigal and Royal Sister Returns, are only partialy subbed. 

Right. I know how to sub, and although I dont know Chinese but many of the dramas and ZYL's cutscenes are availabe with sub of my language, I can translate from my language into English but subbing takes so much time (I used to do that so I know it) :D. I thought of subbing some cutscene video but not sure its necessary :rolleyes:

• Like 1