Quantcast
Jump to content
siobhanne

Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I am new to here, I have a facebook page that will update Long Ge's news almost everyday. Welcome to like my "Zhu Yi Long 朱一龍Overseas Fans" page https://www.facebook.com/ZYLoverseasfans/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Anna Orlinda said:

Hi all, I am new to here, I have a facebook page that will update Long Ge's news almost everyday. Welcome to like my "Zhu Yi Long 朱一龍Overseas Fans" page https://www.facebook.com/ZYLoverseasfans/

Hi Anna, I'm already following your FB page, thanks for keep it updated ^^
speaking about it... I've just read that you published the info about the drama " The Rhapsody of A Summer Dream "  that will be soon realeased in 2019.... I would like to know if it's a confermed info, I mean, if it's really true :D
I can't wait to see this serie (with eng subs hopefully)... even if our Mr. Yilong was so young back then LOL, but it'll be interesting to see and confront his acting of back then to the actual acting ^_^:heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Anna Orlinda said:

Hi all, I am new to here, I have a facebook page that will update Long Ge's news almost everyday. Welcome to like my "Zhu Yi Long 朱一龍Overseas Fans" page https://www.facebook.com/ZYLoverseasfans/

I've been following your FB page for some weeks already. And I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing all those pictures, videos, and info. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a variety show episode. But Zhu Yi Long only played in some tiny drama bit of it where some girl goes back in time, they fall in love, then she leaves again, he didn't really participate in the variety part of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, siobhanne said:

It's a variety show episode. But Zhu Yi Long only played in some tiny drama bit of it where some girl goes back in time, they fall in love, then she leaves again, he didn't really participate in the variety part of it.

Thanks for the info. He really avoid as much as possible participate in variety shows. :lol: But that is how he is. And we love him that way. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, siobhanne said:

It's a variety show episode. But Zhu Yi Long only played in some tiny drama bit of it where some girl goes back in time, they fall in love, then she leaves again, he didn't really participate in the variety part of it.

 

Thanks for info. Do you know when it was please? He looked young then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, liubeko said:

Thanks for the info. He really avoid as much as possible participate in variety shows. :lol: But that is how he is. And we love him that way. :wub:

 

He is kind of introvert, shy person (same as me :huh:) which I think is rare in this industry. I like his straight, kind, gentle personality and his hard, serious work. He deserves much more ☺

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just my curiousness when I read biography of ZYL:

Love Three Lives, which won him the "Most Anticipated Actor" award at the Asian Influence Awards Oriental Ceremony

 He played the main antagonist, Lian Chengbi. Zhu's performance earned him the Best Supporting Actor award at TVS Award Ceremony

 

Are they very small awards? I really like his acting in the two dramas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, huongpham82 said:

 

Thanks for info. Do you know when it was please? He looked young then.

The first post has all the info. It's under variety shows. I can't remember off the top of my head :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope someone here can help me. I just discovered Guardian tv series and am really enjoying it. I started trying to chase down information about Zhu Yi Long films and tv series. I ran into this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwAuTBbf8&index=99&list=PL5ZOck02RgX4rMVpew_QTc5XeD4V_3lXR&t=0s I know it is a edit of clips, I just don't know which films or series they are from. Can someone please tell me? I would greatly appreciate it.

 

 

Also, The White Fox Spirit 2011 film listed in his filmography, is there another title for it? I'm not having any luck finding it. If anyone has a link for it-with English subs please as I don't speak Chinese-it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2018 at 8:58 PM, siobhanne said:

@BreezeC hahaha. Totally agree about the 80s feel of his old shows. Cinematography, it matters. And hair and makeup as well. And yeah, I don't understand why anyone would want a guy to be so thin, is his character sick or something. Anyway, his next role is action so here's to hoping he can get back to eating and exercising. Here's a new interview with English subs: 

 

This is the interview where I posted the text link before. 

 

He looks positively ill. Hope he gets a chance to rest and EAT, because it sure looks like he needs it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leigh Perry said:

I hope someone here can help me. I just discovered Guardian tv series and am really enjoying it. I started trying to chase down information about Zhu Yi Long films and tv series. I ran into this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwAuTBbf8&index=99&list=PL5ZOck02RgX4rMVpew_QTc5XeD4V_3lXR&t=0s I know it is a edit of clips, I just don't know which films or series they are from. Can someone please tell me? I would greatly appreciate it.

 

 

Also, The White Fox Spirit 2011 film listed in his filmography, is there another title for it? I'm not having any luck finding it. If anyone has a link for it-with English subs please as I don't speak Chinese-it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

 

That is ZYL's series named Granting you a dreamlike life. About Bai Yu's one, I am not sure, maybe the drama named Memory lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leigh Perry said:

I hope someone here can help me. I just discovered Guardian tv series and am really enjoying it. I started trying to chase down information about Zhu Yi Long films and tv series. I ran into this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwAuTBbf8&index=99&list=PL5ZOck02RgX4rMVpew_QTc5XeD4V_3lXR&t=0s I know it is a edit of clips, I just don't know which films or series they are from. Can someone please tell me? I would greatly appreciate it.

 

 

Also, The White Fox Spirit 2011 film listed in his filmography, is there another title for it? I'm not having any luck finding it. If anyone has a link for it-with English subs please as I don't speak Chinese-it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Bai Yu's scenes are from Memory Lost. ZYL's scenes are from Granting You a Dreamlike Life (or Letting You Float Like a Dream). I can't find engsub for The White Fox Spirit 2011 (and most of his old films), its Chinese name is 白狐仙。That's all I have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Moony Moony said:

Bai Yu's scenes are from Memory Lost. ZYL's scenes are from Granting You a Dreamlike Life (or Letting You Float Like a Dream). I can't find engsub for The White Fox Spirit 2011 (and most of his old films), its Chinese name is 白狐仙。That's all I have. 

Thanks! I wish I could use the (characters?) to do a google search, or a youtube search, but I dont have those writing forms, as I dont speak the language. Does anyone have any suggestions?

13 hours ago, huongpham82 said:

 

That is ZYL's series named Granting you a dreamlike life. About Bai Yu's one, I am not sure, maybe the drama named Memory lost.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2018 at 7:31 AM, siobhanne said:

@dzareth here is an action behind the scenes of his new show: 

 

He looks to be having fun. I love watching bts of films and series. Or any kind of how do they make this videos really. Like pencils. 

 

 

Is this the Tomb Raiders Reboot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 4:02 AM, huongpham82 said:

 

 

OMG, as an actor, he should avoid smoking. As we are living far from him so his smoking has nothing to do with us, but as fans, we wish him a long career and this can do harm to his health, shape, skin,... as you said. I hope he can quit it or keep it low :)

Alot of people in body concious careers-acting, dance, fashion models, ect-smoke because it helps them keep their weight down. Sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leigh Perry said:

Is this the Tomb Raiders Reboot?

 

That is Granting You a Dreamlike Life , the drama you asked in first post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, huongpham82 said:

 

That is Granting You a Dreamlike Life , the drama you asked in first post. 

Thankyou! I'm still trying to chase all these down if I can. It's a bit frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...