[Drama 2018-2019] Less than Evil/ Bad Detective 나쁜 형사

larus

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Now I need more tension between WTS and ESJ...

Had a fantasy. I want scenes whereby WTS tries to get info from ESJ, and WTS starts to like hit on ESJ to get it. I would be so happy to see that. That tension and a bit of romance makes it really nice. It’s like my type of romance. Dark Romance...hehehehe.

OMG... ESJ!!!!

4AqE.gif

She has the capability to bring our inner dark self out.

Not saying we are psychopath..but there are certain times we want justice when law fails us (in the drama of course)

This is getting so so exciting!

Will WTS let ESJ to get away with her ways?

Will there be romance between them? 

Because I will totally ship them! :wub:

I mean.. why do they like to talk to each other in such close proximity??

200.gif

After episode 3: 

So, ESJ is BYW, huh? 

But, even though I theorized about it in previous post, I kinda have mixed feeling though. The DNA result was not shown to the viewers, and instead they beat around the bush showing us the scene WTS bring ESJ to the grave and WTS admitting to his friend BYW has returned on the rooftop. I am feeling doubtful. Is she really BYW? Haha :D

Anyway, I am waiting whether my other theory that BYW was the killer will turn out right or wrong. The preview seems to imply there was a deal or cooperation between JHM and ESJ/BYW in the past. :ph34r:

Now I wonder about the identity of the other girl. Is that WTS's sister? Where is she now? What she got to do with the case huh? 

I am too lazy to theorize a possible scenario now. Haha. Maybe I will post my thought about it later. :joy:

oh, oh.. another thing. I have one character to hate now: Park Ho San's character. 

His character is so detestable here. The literal definition of bad detective. :smirk:

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

After episode 3: 

oh, oh.. another thing. I have one character to hate now: Park Ho San's character. 

His character is so detestable here. The literal definition of bad detective. :smirk:

He's such a good actor. I love it.

He played such a lovable loser in "My Ahjussi," and such a goofball in "Prison Playbook."

His face looks so evil here.

And all he did was slick his hair back with gel.

2 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

His character is such a good a person to hate. I just wish that at the end of this drama,WTS will kick the dong out of PHS. I kind of expect WTS to pickup a few of ESJ's psychpathic traits at the end of it:joy: like you know you hang around someone for too long you start to share traits with that person.

My ultimate wish for WTS and ESJ to have a close proximity talk again....

Spoiler

Maybe if WTS could like touch ESJ's hair as if he is like treating his wife. Talking about her, i think the wife will die,based on the trailer. Like WTS was crying.

15 hours ago, philosophie said:

Ugh I ship them so bad. And am I psychopath for absolutely adoring this female lead? In all her darkness, she is a breath of fresh air from others leads I usually watch.

@philosophie I just finished Ep 3 and IKR.  More close proximity! :P

23 minutes ago, loversbridge said:

I don't know what to think about ESJ being BYW, I'm not sure I like it tbh, but we didn't saw the DNA's result so I'm hoping she isn't BYW.

Yup. They didn't show the DNA Result. It's game between TS and EJS. But EJS gave antidote to  JHM in the ivy drips so what gives???

The third episode was really good. I didn't mind not seeing the DNA's results. It was more subtle. However, I am not buying her story that she doesn't remember the whole past. And we still don't know why she killed her adoptive parents.

Psychopathy doesn't explain everything.

I can understand the rage of the culprit in the episode 3... my blood is really boiling, when I see Jeon Choon Man's face. This is the real definition of a bad cop. Choi Jung Woo is not good either. Both used innocents and the police organization in order to boost their career. They know that their colleagues will never denounciate them... The whistleblower will always look like a traitor to the organization. 

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The third episode was really good. I didn't mind not seeing the DNA's results. It was more subtle. However, I am not buying her story that she doesn't remember the whole past. And we still don't know why she killed her adoptive parents.

Psychopathy doesn't explain everything.

I can understand the rage of the culprit in the episode 3... my blood is really boiling, when I see Jeon Choon Man's face. This is the real definition of a bad cop. Choi Jung Woo is not good either. Both used innocents and the police organization in order to boost their career. They know that their colleagues will never denounciate them... The whistleblower will always look like a traitor to the organization. 

I felt the same about the DNA part, I think it's her and similarly did not believe she has a total loss of memory.  This episode did not cover further investigation of her adoptive parents....nothing is conclusive that she is the killer yet but I also think that she is the killer.

The real bad cops are speechless....but without them, there will be no story....quite typical to have such corrupted cops in a cop drama.

What I am not understanding is if JHM killed her real mum, why is she resurrecting him from his sleep?  This guy is much easier to kill when asleep....:tounge_xd:    

Spoiler

So after this episode I have a possible theory on her psychopathy, the reason why her current self is one versus BYW is because (as she tells JHM in the hospital room) that she not only had plastic surgery (reason why her face is diff) but also hemispherectmy. If I understand correctly, half of her brain was removed. And if I go on a limb here, I’m assuming it was her right hemisphere where the amygdala is aka brain region for emotions.

initially I thought BYW killed her mom (if reporter really is this girl, which I’m assuming she is since the detective took her to the moms grave right after reading the results). But it could be that either the detective or JHM did and she had nothing to do with that murder. All the murders occurred after the brain surgery. As to the actual murders she’s done and the motive, I’m still wondering about that and I flashback to the steamy scene between detective and her at her apartment. He predicts she was abused by foster parents and she counters that his wife had an affair. what I gather it doesn’t seem the wife had an affair so the reporter was wrong. Does that mean detective woo was too?

Spoiler

Even though my subs are still not here yet, but I felt the urge of watching the trailer, as I scroll through to the back, I stumbled upon the scene of JHM killing WTS’s wife. It really upsets me how such innocent life get lost under such a psychotic person.

Maybe through this, WTS Maybe down for a moment but I believe that soon his rage and anger will change him. Change him for a better or worst, this is where we should wait and see. I can’t wait.

Spoiler

But I wonder what about the fire scene at the end.

As I could see, WTS is preparing to die. I know he won’t but to me seeing him like this makes me feel so bad...

Probably we will get the new definition of ‘Bad Detective’ sooner than expected through him. Because these kind of things changes people. 

PS. Had to turn on spoilers because it’s still early for everyone. :) 

Archived