Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Less than Evil/ Bad Detective 나쁜 형사

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, joccu said:

In this kind of drama if they don't show the body of the dead I don't believe that they are dead. 

But I could totally be wrong. 

Don’t worry. We all are the same. I’m betting that he has not died. Due to the fact that, there was another man in the car, the dna sample they gotten could be from the man. You know what would be the worst? If WTS let’s him go...

 

i mean I know he wants him dead, but it’s often best to confirm that he is ,due to this slippery slider having history of slipping away. But he is just confirming base on what he see..Then you get the forensic asking to test the sample. Something must be up. Heck, he is like one of the mains. He will not die that quickly.

 

For now, I just want my WTS to get tamed by ESJ...fantasy...

 

His sister, since she is here in LTE, then there is two alternates endings for her. Either she will die,or she will not die. I’m kinda of stuck in between. Like ESJ might kill her, or if JHM really comes back, he might kill her...

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I think ESJ might have save JHM for her own torturing party. I mean, that psychopath did kill her mother. So who knows? A slice a day, make the bad memories go away? B)

 

And as for WTS's sister... it might be a game for ESJ to see how far she can go to destroy WTS or I don't know.... just to pure torture him psychologically for what he did many years ago..

 

Gosh.. can I just say how I suddenly like the idea of driving WTS crazy?

:lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Actually, I think ESJ might have save JHM for her own torturing party. I mean, that psychopath did kill her mother. So who knows? A slice a day, make the bad memories go away? B)

 

And as for WTS's sister... it might be a game for ESJ to see how far she can go to destroy WTS or I don't know.... just to pure torture him psychologically for what he did many years ago..

 

Gosh.. can I just say how I suddenly like the idea of driving WTS crazy?

:lol:

Like i once said. We all have a little psychopath in us, it's just waiting for the right time to come out. Hehe. I too would want to see WTS going crazy. I want to see him watching that bad detective go down with an evil smile. I want WTS to get some romantic scenes with ESJ hahahaha. I want them to be together, I want ESJ to make WTS go a little psycho. HAHAHAHA

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, joccu said:

In this kind of drama if they don't show the body of the dead I don't believe that they are dead. 

 

 

There is that I suppose. ;) But for me I think, JHM has outlived his use-by-date. :P I'm not sure I want to see the smug grin ever again.

 

Whatever the case may be, we deserve an explanation one way or another. For me at least, it isn't enough just to keep JHM alive just to keep the speculation alive and all of us on the edge. I can see them bringing back JHM to bring down Capt Jeon or so that Psycho Girl Reporter can team up with WTS to take him down completely.

 

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Actually, I think ESJ might have save JHM for her own torturing party. I mean, that psychopath did kill her mother. So who knows? A slice a day, make the bad memories go away? B)

 

And as for WTS's sister... it might be a game for ESJ to see how far she can go to destroy WTS or I don't know.... just to pure torture him psychologically for what he did many years ago..

 

Gosh.. can I just say how I suddenly like the idea of driving WTS crazy?

:lol:

 

The show should get darker if they follow the trajectory of the original. 

In her own twisted, nutty way, ESJ really does genuinely care about WTS. It isn't just a game.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

 

The show should get darker if they follow the trajectory of the original. 

In her own twisted, nutty way, ESJ really does genuinely care about WTS. It isn't just a game.

 

 

Have not watch the original but just hope that the korean version won't be too conservative until it gets a little anti climactic when they have been building up such suspense so far and then  to throw a bucket of water at us in the end saying "Nah... not happening!" 

 

Right now, I'm still a little angry with ESJ so can't really read if she genuinely care or everything is just a game to her at this moment.

Hopefully we will not be disappointed. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Right now, I'm still a little angry with ESJ so can't really read if she genuinely care or everything is just a game to her at this moment.

Hopefully we will not be disappointed. 

I think she cares, but due to her psychopathic traits you just don’t really see it. I mean if she doesn’t care she would have murdered WTS by now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

 

Right now, I'm still a little angry with ESJ so can't really read if she genuinely care or everything is just a game to her at this moment.

Hopefully we will not be disappointed. 

Yeah... well there's plenty of anger to spread around in this show. ;) I reserve the full force of mine for Capt Jeon. It still boggles my mind that he would let a known proven serial killer on the loose just to save his own hide. Why do people even enter the public service? I am somewhat annoyed with ESJ for waking JHM but she can be somewhat amusing. Bleakly amusing. (Appeals to my warp sense of humour) ;)

 

At least for a change WTS is respected by his superiors and they know they need him because he gets them results. In most other K dramas... you just want to throw molotov cocktails into the police headquarters because the higher ups are not only a waste of space and oxygen but a hindrance to any kind of real policing. Even when the protagonists produce results, they're a threat. :blink:

 

It's hard to tell where they'll go with the UST in this. It's a late night show so hopefully they won't pull punches. I am actually surprised about the chemistry between WTS and ESJ considering the age difference but it works... more or less. I give the actors credit for this.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Yeah... well there's plenty of anger to spread around in this show. ;) I reserve the full force of mine for Capt Jeon. It still boggles my mind that he would let a known proven serial killer on the loose just to save his own hide. Why do people even enter the public service? I am somewhat annoyed with ESJ for waking JHM but she can be somewhat amusing. Bleakly amusing. (Appeals to my warp sense of humour) ;)

 

At least for a change WTS is respected by his superiors and they know they need him because he gets them results. In most other K dramas... you just want to throw molotov cocktails into the police headquarters because the higher ups are not only a waste of space and oxygen but a hindrance to any kind of real policing. Even when the protagonists produce results, they're a threat. :blink:

 

It's hard to tell where they'll go with the UST in this. It's a late night show so hopefully they won't pull punches. I am actually surprised about the chemistry between WTS and ESJ considering the age difference but it works... more or less. I give the actors credit for this.

I just wish to see the day where the higher ups will regret making WTS the hero to cover their butts. :) I just want WTS to give those who need it, a beating. Remove those rotten tomatoes. 

 

As for What you ask about why do people enter the public service, I would reckon because of the power they wield. And how through this you can earn a lot of money if you are corrupted. 

 

Shin Ha Kyun fits in like everything hahaha. They fit to be a couple in my opinion :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@40somethingahjumma @sushilicious that's the thing.

Power & Greed

These 2 combined = corrupted richard simmons

 

And yes... my wrath is all targeted at Captain Jeon too!

Words can't describe how I feel when I watched the 1st 15 mins of the show when he was with JHM...

 

And with regards to WTS and ESJ:

That's the very strange thing about them.

Normally I wouldn't really root for such pairing because ewww.

But these 2....

The combination. The intensity. The chemistry...

giphy.gif

 

Ok. I've gone off my meds again.

:lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same! I have not eaten my meds yet, after i realised that i can change my fan level hahaha.

 

@mrsj3n Same, i really like that pair. I want Captain Pancakes to get fried then served to be eaten :) That piece of pancake should die at the end of this series :naughty: 

 

WTS should learn some psychotic stuff from ESJ then use it wisely on that pancake!

 

PS. Jeon is a pancake dish in Korea

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@sushilicious oooh.. Now I learn something new.

But I love pancake...... :lol:

Their pancakes are stuffed with vegetables :) 

yachaejeon-1.jpg

I think i shall call Detective Jeon as Detective Pancakes from now onwards :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Their pancakes are stuffed with vegetables :) 

 

I think i shall call Detective Jeon as Detective Pancakes from now onwards :) 

And now you make me hungry...

:cry:

 

He is a villian! No cute names for him!

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrsj3n said:

And now you make me hungry...

:cry:

 

He is a villain! No cute names for him!

Lol

Haha oops.

 

Detective Jeon = Detective Oily Uncle Pancake :) Is it still a cute name? hahaha

 

I like this Uncle Pancake better..I think PID have not left him yet, thus he becomes a A hole.

Video-Capture-20181221-193926.jpg

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better Jang Hyung-Min  is dead. It `s annoying if he will survive miraculously the second time. Woo Tae-Seok was farther from the explosion and barely survived. If they take that route, at least I hope  Sun-Jae took Jang to torment him. Beside being totally crazy, he was too caricature crazy villain for my taste. It is better without him in this show. 

BTW, how come Sun Jae came with a fire mask to the rescue? :D

 

I am glad that they showed more about Yeol Wool and Tae Seok`s story from the past. Now some scenes make sense and I understand better Tae Seok`s guilty feelings toward Yeol Wool.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@larus the way JHM appears reminds me of something :) 

 

It’s like you trying to stuff your stuff in your back. That thing is really stubborn, it just doesn’t want to go in. Haha. JHM is like “Nope, I’m not going to die today!” Came back after the fall. Haha

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shin Ha Kyun Is Nothing Like His “Less Than Evil” Character Behind The Scenes

by K. Lew

ba3c75c907a14c17a94965c94f77c312.jpeg?s=

 

MBC’s “Less than Evil” has released new behind-the-scenes photos of its star Shin Ha Kyun!

“Less Than Evil” is a Korean remake of the popular BBC series “Luther.” The drama follows Woo Tae Seok (played by Shin Ha Kyun), a detective who will do whatever it takes to achieve justice, and Eun Sun Jae (played by Lee Seol), a psychopath who enjoys playing mind games with him.

Shin Ha Kyun has been impressing viewers with his fierce action scenes and his emotional, multi-layered acting in the drama. However, unlike his gruff character, who has a harsh personality and believes in tough love, the actor exudes warmth as he interacts with his co-stars and the staff members behind the scenes.

In fact, the newly released photos show Shin Ha Kyun looking like the exact opposite of his character Woo Tae Seok. The actor has a cheerful vibe and wears a bright smile as he happily converses with staff members on set.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1282289wpp/shin-ha-kyun-nothing-like-less-evil-character-behind-scenes

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg.. Omg.. Omg!

WTS is so OMG cool!

Poor Detective Chae but glad he is fine! He really idolize WTS a lot!

ESJ..  OMG OMG OMG!

JHM... OMG!!! He just won't die!!!!!!

 

And the ending.... it's really OMG!

I can't wait to watch the next episode!

 

And Merry Christmas all!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Omg.. Omg.. Omg!

WTS is so OMG cool!

Poor Detective Chae but glad he is fine! He really idolize WTS a lot!

ESJ..  OMG OMG OMG!

JHM... OMG!!! He just won't die!!!!!!

 

And the ending.... it's really OMG!

I can't wait to watch the next episode!

 

And Merry Christmas all!

IKR GOSH. WTS IS SO COOL TOO! STUPID JHM. JUST DIE ALREADY How dare he put ESJ is jail. That darn Uncle Oilly Pancake too :rage:

 

Love the series so far. But that two character always makes me so..provoked haha.they did a great job.

 

@mrsj3n btw. Update on Priest. Someone stole the mother pearl box. That driver. I think he died.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...