[Drama 2018-2019] Less than Evil/ Bad Detective 나쁜 형사

larus

18 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Lol... psychopathic we are not. 

There will be more who can feeeeel it too! B)

Btw, did you write the recap?

I like it! 

Well, that's good to know otherwise I was thinking of going to a Therapist.:sweat:

And yes I did wrote the Recap and thanks. for liking it.

9 hours ago, mrsj3n said:
14 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Oh? Really? Did I missed the part they found BYW's dead body? Can you tell me they found her body in episode 1 or episode 2? I must have missed it cause I watch the episodes while eating :D

What????

Did I missed it too???

My eyes were glued to the screen reading the d*mn subtitles!

No, they did not find her body only her ID was found with blood on it in Hyung-Min's collection among others.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, joccu said:

@mrsj3n IF you don't want to spoil yourself i think you should watch the original after this has ended.

because there are really big events in the original and I don't really know how much of that they are going to use. 

I think high chance is that they won’t use a lot of the original series, because if I’m not wrong WTS(Actor) Himself said that it will be different then the original series.

Wow, this is one tense, fast-paced, exciting thriller!

I know that it's still early, but I think this will be one of the best Kdrama thrillers that I've ever seen.

Shin Ha Kyun is rocking the detective role. I have always thought that he is a very good actor who can play a wide range of characters (having seen him in Harvest Villa and The Villainess), and he is very good here too.

Lee Seol is also doing some solid work as the psychopath who will help SHK's character. The two of them have developed a hot and twisted chemistry that makes me want to see them together more and more.

Overall, this couldn't have gotten off to a better start!

2018 has been a very good year for Kdramas (with Mother, Misty, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, etc.), and I look forward to closing out the year with a bang by following Less Than Evil  :)

On 12/5/2018 at 10:52 AM, ellelyana88 said:

Oh? Really? Did I missed the part they found BYW's dead body? Can you tell me they found her body in episode 1 or episode 2? I must have missed it cause I watch the episodes while eating :D

There was a flashback scene in which they find her body. It looks like she was murdered in her home, blood everywhere. Woo Tae-Seok was there and he looked very upset.

On the wall, there was a photo of two schoolgirls smiling and giving the "V" sign.

It looks like one of them was BYW, and the other was Eun Sun-Jae? That's obviously what they're implying, for now.

45 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

There was a flashback scene in which they find her body. It looks like she was murdered in her home, blood everywhere. Woo Tae-Seok was there and he looked very upset.

On the wall, there was a photo of two schoolgirls smiling and giving the "V" sign.

It looks like one of them was BYW, and the other was Eun Sun-Jae? That's obviously what they're implying, for now.

Oh I think it’s the girls’s mother. That’s why WTS was like where is the girl!?

58 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh I think it’s the girls’s mother. That’s why WTS was like where is the girl!?

Oh really? Oh, I guess I missed that. Such an important detail, too.

Well, I guess I'm not detective material, bad or good. Haha.

Speaking of which, I don't like the title, "Less than Evil." They should have just translated it straight from Korean (bad detective)

Anyway, bad detective = good show!

“Less Than Evil” Rated Most Buzzworthy Monday-Tuesday Drama

by E. Cha
daaaabb8d6b24c5fad2e4593786df95a.jpeg?s=

MBC’s new drama “Less than Evil” is off to a strong start!

“Less than Evil,” a new remake of the hit BBC series “Luther,” premiered earlier this week to impressive viewership ratings. The drama took first place in its time slot during its premiere on December 3, and it went on to achieve double-digit ratings with its second broadcast the following night.

According to a new report by the Good Data Corporation, “Less than Evil” was also the most buzzworthy Monday-Tuesday drama airing on any network—public broadcast or cable—for the week of November 29 to December 5.

Additionally, “Less than Evil” stars Lee Seol and Shin Ha Kyun took first and second place respectively on the latest “Netizen Best Interest” list, which ranks trending issues and popular keywords.

The drama’s achievements are especially remarkable considering its 19+ rating—a rarity among public broadcast network dramas. Despite its handicap of limited viewership, “Less than Evil” appears to have made an impression in its very first week.

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1274791wpp/less-evil-rated-buzzworthy-monday-tuesday-drama

14 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@mrsj3nWe’re gonna be soo busy. It’s a good thing :) 

Sunday-Monday Priest

Tuesday-Wednesday Less Than Evil 

Four days out of the week filled!

Lol. Mine is already packed.

Thursday - Friday / Saturday - Children of Nobody and Ever Night (Chinese drama)

Lol

35 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Lol. Mine is already packed.

Thursday - Friday / Saturday - Children of Nobody and Ever Night (Chinese drama)

Lol

Hahahaha I’m watching children of nobody too! But funny enough, I have stopped myself from watching HK drama nowadays.

Counting down a few days before the next episode of less than evil woohoo!

I had a feeling it will be a good remake and I am glad that this drama made a good impresion on viewers. 

I recognized the cases, some things were changed and they expend a little the stories. It is allright because I don`t expect to see Luther again.

When I heard that they want to do the remake of Life on Mars and Luther I watched the British series and I am glad I did. But I promised myself that I will not watch anymore the original series before the Korean versions because now I easily guess what is happening next. They made changes but I already know who will kill Tae-Seok`s wife or who is the one she is seing. ;)

Shin Ha-Kyun is great in the role and Lee Seol is doing good as well.

I was asking for a developed story on Alice and it seams that I got it.  So let see if I will like how this drama will do with her. Maybe I will not comment much in this thread but definetly I will watch every episode.

I'm not a huge fan of the genre but because I liked the original I wanted to try this drama and I'm glad I did. Clearly it's not perfect but I want to see more because I see a good potential there. I like Shin Ha Kyun as the main character and Lee Seol is a good choice for this version of Alice. I can't wait to see Woo Tae Seok and Eun Sun Jae work together :3

Shin Ha Kyun Is A Ruthless But Protective Detective In “Less Than Evil”

by J. Lim
4a51a89bc08f45a1a0988ed03d5b57f3.jpeg?s=

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Less Than Evil” has released new stills of Shin Ha Kyun showing various sides to his character.

“Less Than Evil” is a remake of the hit BBC series “Luther” and is a crime drama that centers around an unstable partnership between a ruthless detective and a genius psychopath. The drama was a hit from the start, bringing in double-digit ratings from its second broadcast date and being praised for its tight storyline and film-like quality.

Shin Ha Kyun plays the role of Woo Tae Seok, a detective who will do whatever it takes to catch a criminal. Though he holds a stellar record for catching criminals, he harbors a deep pain from a murder case that took place 13 years ago.

The new stills show how determined Woo Tae Seok can be to get the job done, as he holds a hammer in his hand and charges towards the criminal to get the job done. He also shows a softer side as he carefully picks a child up and covers her with his jacket to shield her before getting her back to her parents. The two contrasting sides show that though Woo Tae Seok may seem ruthless, his actions stem from his desire to protect people.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1275779wpp/shin-ha-kyun-ruthless-protective-detective-less-evil

Archived