[Drama 2018-2019] Less than Evil/ Bad Detective 나쁜 형사

larus

I really recommend watching the original. way better. And there is actually love between psychopath and bad detective. 

But i get that korean aren't that bold yet. Maybe someday. 

But even though I  did drop this drama I'm going to watch  to the end. Because I like this kind of drama's. 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emmm... that is such an abrupt ending.

Are they going to make Season 2 for this series? 

I am utterly disappointed.. no other word could describe my feeling better after watching the final episode...

I even start to question myself, why did I even stay to the end...should have not cling on to that tiny hope... haaaa :weary:

@sushilicious @mrsj3n See you two in other thread. Haha. This week, I am anticipating for Sky Castle finale. 

Omg, the final 4 episodes got me hooked. Daebak. I've been marathon this drama two weeks ago when the cable tv did the marathon. Yes, it's crazy like the drama itself. Detective Woo Tae Seok never dissapoint me with his less than evil mind. He is the mastermind. And his team trust in him, was undeniable. I really love a leader like him. The last case before they closed the Eun's couple, the bullid murdered boy, was superb. Kill two birds with one stone. The dirty side tried to stop WTS but in the end, the dirty loose big time. Very satisfying! Eun Seon Jae/Bae Yeo Wool also pure evil. She will never accepted that she was the guilty one. She only believe in herself. She kidnapped WTS, Killed her adopted also evil parents, and just dissapeard like that! Oh wow! Yes, WTS sacrificed ESJ for his sister and set the thing in motion to ESJ. WTS will never forgiven but he did it because his love to his sister. Can I suggest, WTS marry ESJ to turn a new leaf for both of them? 

For those who doubted to watch the drama, dont be. Enjoy the drama! 

I finished the drama.

I had mixed feelings watching it. It was good that I realised early that it won`t be like the original. I have to stop watching the remakes.

I liked that the Korean version wanted to explain more Alice`s background but I don`t think I was satisfied compleatly with what I got. At least they tried.

In the end, I saw Less than evil like a different show. I was not convinced of the necessity to linked Tae Seok with the past of Eun Sun-Jae and Jang Hyung-Min but I understood Tae Seok` s guilt. As a cop, he could not protect a victim, but choose his sister`s life. Most of the people would have done the same thing, but the remorse remained there because he made that choice.

I like Tae sook as a team leader. I like his team. I think the show concentrated too much on Jang Hyung-Min and his case. Jang Hyung Min almost ruined the drama for me. They should have killed him earlier and concentrate on other cases. I like this show more when Tae Sook and his team worked to solve cases.

tumblr_pjzfy2ZQKl1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

I was satisfied with the ending. IMO, they did well with Tae Seok and Sun-Jae`s relationship for this drama. I had a feeling that they will choose this ending. Sun jae is not dead but she is lurking around Tae Seok like anytime she could turn his life upside down if she comes back in his life. No to second season. .

Archived