[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yazz @triplem me too! A selca would be enough for my shipper heart.

Hopefully tvn will release something tomorrow. Usually they release bts on weds and thurs. 

And yay, people still cant move on from the kiss, im reading comments from naver. They all thought how can a kiss be this beautiful, erotic, cute and passionate all at the same time. Lol

I was being delulu in my head this morning, thinking it'd be hot if KS got on top of and straddled YB in his bed. Then I remembered her flexibility issue haha and yeah that might not work. So then I started thinking of other positions they could be in...and my mind fell down the gutter...And then I learned a new word to describe me. Byuntae! I am definitely a Byuntae! 

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@tibba Any goodies / insights coming from DC

It's pretty much the same atmosphere there and here. Our friends are looking forward to Friday but also sad because they're not ready to say goodbye to the drama. 

I'm hoping we get a steamier kiss because I know JSM can kiss better than that. She's still channeling tentative, inexperienced Kangsoon so maybe we get something hotter once Kangsoon gets used to Yoobaek's kisses, yes? :D

Spoiler

Someone posted this on DC. 

w7ipR8V.jpg

eMvlLpg.jpg

g2UOpiX.jpg

What do we think? It does seem like the same outfit right? Because if so it means Kangsoon ends up in his bed again after seeing him with another actress lol I can't wait.

Also does this seem like Yoobaek has his tux on? So perhaps he goes to the awards show, announces his relationship and proposes to her after? Or before? 

Qufe8MI.gif

They're sooo cute. KJS makes me so weak lol how to be JSM, like girl manages to s̶n̶o̶g̶ snag both KJS and HSJ in her dramas. It'll be super cute if all three hang out together irl. Just thinking about it makes me giggle heh like that would be one party I'd want to crash :P

@tibba good catches! I wasn't looking close enough but yes it does appear YB is wearing a tux and KS definitely has the ring on her finger. So that must be the proposal. Awwwww. Didn't his stylist post a pic of him in a tux recently? We should compare the tux in that pic to the tux in the preview at the awards show and see if it's the same, cuz it could be 2 separate instances.

As for the bed scene, yes, it does look like the same outfit! That scene was filmed a long time ago though and we all wondered what happened to it! Did they film out of order? Maybe? I hope we get it and I hope it leads to something steamy!! 

Edit: Look I finally figured out how to insert the dang IG posts. All I have to do is copy and paste the URL and it does it for me. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol. Anyways, here's the pic his stylist took. I compared it to the awards show. It could most definitely be the same. Bowtie, check. At the awards show he is wearing a cumberbun (such a funny word) and it looks like he might have one on in the pic, underneath the one-buttoned jacket. What do ya'll think? Will he propose before or after the ceremony?? Hrmmmmmmmmm.

Uhm, she does know he is an actor acting. He is a  great actor but one of his main marketable assets  is his cut and hot body and apparently being a sexy romantic lead . She will have to learn to deal with that.  I hope she don’t make a fool of herself and get a reputation as an embarrassing country soup Ahjumma already :(

22 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I hope she don’t make a fool of herself and get a reputation as an embarrassing country soup Ahjumma already :(

I'm already cringing imagining her headbutting him in public. Which reminds me. 

Spoiler

Those snacks were sent by JSM's fans the same day she filmed in that weird ahjumma getup. The reporter is also filming at the same place so... yikes what a disaster. 

Ok guys @triplem @tibba @turtlegirl You all got me excited about a possible bed scene again! :relieved: I went to enlarge the photo too and yes, I agree with u all! It seems like she’s wearing a vest over the flowery long-sleeved thing instead of the dress she wore on the date with MD.

Spoiler

Anyway when I enlarged the photo, I saw what it seemed like a topless YB climbing off the bed. For a while I was like :open_mouth::love::kiss_wink: but then when I looked even closer I realised that he was most probably wearing a beige coloured sweater. Sigh my delulu mind. 

@RobinM @tibba now that you mentioned it, I guess it’s not a good thing for her to be head butting him in public like that. I just thought it could be a funny scene with YB countering her attack with something she absolutely cannot resist, like his lips. :joy:

@tibba I don’t remember that particular reporter in the photo. He’s not the same one who released the story about YB’s mum. Wrecking my brain trying to figure out which one he is.

@joonminfan I don't remember him too but he does seem familiar. If you scroll all the way to the last two pics though, you'll see the main reporter that usually shows up.

I wonder why they didn't film the scenes in order but hey as long as we get another bed scene I'm not complaining. Lol as long as Kangsoon doesn't shove Yoobaek away again when he tries to tumble her back to the bed this time, that is. 

@turtlegirl at least she doesn't have the Ahjumma hair! I loved it too when she was in YB's clothes. She should just wear his whenever they are at his place.  :blush:

Ah @tibba I didn't scroll. Now I see it. I was hoping that the reporter could just let it go, and for once, report favourably on YB. YB shouldn't have broken his phone, but dang, he was invading on his privacy! And it was an issue that YB is particularly sensitive and private about.  :anguished:

Hi everyone!

First time posting in this thread... I'm only on ep 7 but loving this drama so much.

Ugh, I just got to the part where KS gives YB the bracelet back at the hospital and the look of pure hurt and disbelief on YB's face just kills me. :bawling:

I personally think KS dressed like a straight up Ahjumma would be a turn off when trying to make sexy times... but...if that turns out to be his thing ...well...

Love and thirst  is blind .You do you Top Star shi. 

Archived