[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh I echo your sentiment. It’s been such a lovely ride & such a shame it’s only 11 episodes though they were longer than normal. And I would like if he said scrambled eggs one more time ..

....wild woof. ....:joy:

OMG YES! SCRAMBLED EGGS :joy: The reason I fall for Yoo Baek.

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh I echo your sentiment. It’s been such a lovely ride & such a shame it’s only 11 episodes though they were longer than normal. And I would like if he said scrambled eggs one more time ..

....wild woof. ....:joy:

I agree! KJS saying scrambled eggs is like a love spell. ^_^

Still waiting for the last episode to air and to be subbed before I continue watching. I've just finished watching 20th Century Boy and Girl. Thank you for suggesting this drama. I enjoyed it. Now I can compare KJS chemistry with JSM and HYS. I like his chemistry with JSM more. 

I wonder if they're not giving us a making video this week? I mean I've watched certain bits an embarrassing number of times and when I saw this gif on DC I thought, hey, I'd love to be given further insight into the amount of effort and dedication it took to film said scene. 

0gvHayc.gif

KS certainly bagged herself a night with a wild wolf lol. 

1 hour ago, tibba said:

I wonder if they're not giving us a making video this week? I mean I've watched certain bits an embarrassing number of times and when I saw this gif on DC I thought, hey, I'd love to be given further insight into the amount of effort and dedication it took to film said scene. 

KS certainly bagged herself a night with a wild wolf lol. 

Let me see how I can download that gif into my phone for future enjoyment... :lol: ya, TVN, where’s my making video?

hey, after some of that sugar, KS turned from a little lamb to a wild fox herself! I’m pretty sure she was enjoying it as much as he was. :kiss_wink:

stalking the pages helped, was about to go to sleep. haven't watched it yet, because i wanted to share it 1st.

new bts https://tv.naver.com/v/5156820 

https://www.facebook.com/tvNDrama/videos/249347385964590/

edit: just watched, kim jiseok & jeon somin got teary, they all worked so hard. i'm sad it's almost over.

btw to keep Top Star forever info about the Making DVD Demand Survey here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_Vz87AqPa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=e1fpnlbcsehd

if anyone wants to help, join naver & post "톱스타유백이 메이킹 DVD 카페에서 가수요 신청하러 가주세요 http://m.cafe.daum.net/topstarUBDVD" on TSYB videos, naver articles & the comment section here: https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.topstaryoobaek  

Noooo why did they give us a farewell video instead of the kiss making video I asked for??? KJS crying really got to me awww he's such a softie. Him and JSM tearing up together :tears:

Also want to say I love JSM and YSC's friendship, they're so cute! Does he know KJS too, I wonder? I think he joked about making the cameo for JSM, and that he wouldn't do it if LSY and KJS asked lol. 

Ah I don't know. Seeing KS on the bed with that outfit, I'm not sure I want to see any sexy scenes at all lol. Here's hoping YB lends her his clothes, maybe that Versace robe he has? I'd be down with that :D

It also seems like KJS is wearing the outfit he had on during the sunset kiss previously? JSM's hairstyle also seems to be the one she had with her hanbok on, but she's wearing her ahjumma getup. What's going on? Are we getting a flashback or reenactment of some sort??? 

Update by JSM on her IG

Wondering what she is saying. Such a long comment! 

Fan translated a little of what KJS and JSM said.

KJS: I’m tearing up

JSM: To the fans who love Top Star Yoo Baek from start to end, thank you very much! Love you all!

KJS: What else can I say?

We got a lot of strength from the fans, who have always been loving and cherishing Top  Star Yoo Baek, who have always been watching us live, and finished the filming well.

:lol: @triplem Yes!! Thank you!! That cheered me up after watching the goodbye video. I was hoping not to cry till tomorrow, but instead I've cried like 4x over the past few days. What have you done to me Top Star Yoo Baek playing with my emotions like this? Lol

I am very confused now about the continuity of the scenes. So JSM definitely has the wig in bed with her and yes I think the hairstyle was up to fit the wig on... but I don't get KSJ wearing the outfit from the sumset kiss while she is wearing that ajhumma outfit? In the preview when he's hugging that woman, he's wearing a darker outfit. And in that one shot of the bed scene, he's wearing a tan shirt. None of it matches up! What is with his outfit changing so much all the time? Lol. They could have saved a lot of money on wardrobe costs by just having him go shirtless every episode ! Jus saying ^_^

Found this article posted on FB by KJS’s Hongkong fanclub. I think the article picked out the 5 most memorable lines from the drama.

1) Ep 3: It’s you. You entered my frame.

2) Ep 5: I was right. You are really a good person.

3) Ep 8: After I met you, I can finally breathe.

4) Ep 9: The next time you want to communicate your feelings, like this... I miss you very much. I love you.

5) Ep 10: I want! I want it! I really want it!

http://m.moneys.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2019012313008033769&ref=http://m.facebook.com#imadnews

No prizes for guessing who said what! But my favourite? 접수 (chopsu). I never knew there were so many ways to say those two words. And every time YB says them, my heart flutters.

49 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

They could have saved a lot of money on wardrobe costs by just having him go shirtless every episode ! Jus saying ^_^

Ooh excellent suggestion except we might have ended up with the male lead being frozen to death once they started filming during winter lol. Maybe his stylist can KIV this when he films a drama in the summer instead :lol:

About the discontinuity, an eagle-eyed knet on DC suggested that they could have done a retake for the 'I miss you, I love you' line when Soonbaek had that sunset kiss. I had a peek and yeah they could be right, because we could only see the top of KS' head when YB said those lines, and in the making video, while JSM has that hanbok hairstyle, she's still in her ahjumma getup. 

Omg @triplem need to know how to make a notification tone, stat. Any tech savvy peeps around? 

I went back to the sunrise kiss and remembered that when NJ gave KS money, she lifted her skirt and was wearing those flowery pants. So maybe she was just wearing that same outfit under the hanbok? And they filmed that angry bull ajhumma scene the same day nearby? Just another thought!

1 hour ago, triplem said:

me too! Imagine a "chop su"  notification tone  :lol:...and of course another favourite is this, where's @annie1234

Major throwback...how far we have come...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCRAMBLED EGG!!!!!!! :heart::heart: My favorite! It’s unfortunate he never said it again in the latter episode.

I want my notif tone to be “SCRAMBLED EGG, MILK, SALAD, OR MAYBE SOME ESPRESSO~”

:relaxed: Top Star ssi~~~ why your pronounciation is soooo good???? :love: 

Archived