[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

20 minutes ago, triplem said:
54 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

KS needs to take off that outfit or I'll be holding in my laughs the whole time. She should put on that sexy bra haha. OK I know that won't happen, but at least change into YB's clothes again or something. 

but Oh Kang Soon said it is too small for her ....kkkkkk....

But but JSM says it's her size! KJS' reaction when she said that though :joy:

j2BVW2J.jpg

VU2t7Yw.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As he said her taste will be his taste. But dang it KS he just wants some sugar right now! 

Yeah, his reaction to the bra being to small was priceless. He needed to not be thinking about her assets right then because we know he was barely controlling himself as it was.

LOLOL the scene where KS yells at YB that she wants physical contact and that she wants to kiss him, not realizing there's other people nearby and Ma-Dol's parents covering his ears with seashells and making noises... HAHAHAHA!! So cute and hilarious at the same time! Man, I love this drama so much! 

It makes you not just fall in love with the OTP but love every single character. 

I don’t know about you guys but when Kim Ji Suk cries or feels hurt, I buy it. I think is acting in this drama is pretty good. He can make you laugh and make you cry and root for Yoo Baek. 

I’m sad we only get 1 more episode. We need more!! I really hope we get to see a wedding (or even better - a baby!!)

I’m worried about grandma with dementia. Hope she’s okay. 

I know this is going to be one of my fave kisses. Ugh. Too much cute i cant even. Why do they look so real? Like kangsoon and yoobeak truly exist in this world... 

Cant wait for friday, but at the same time, i dont want friday to come, its the final ep guyz. Im not sure how am i gonna let go of our soonbaek couple. 

Reminder about the DVD Demand Survey, please participate. The DVD is a Director's Cut of all episodes and can include many extras if the demand is high, like unreleased bts/making videos, extended scenes, cast commentary & interviews, outtakes/NGs, poster, photobook, autographs, & maybe even eng subs. You can fill out the survey now here: http://m.cafe.daum.net/topstarUBDVD and decide later if you'll purchase it or not. If you can't read Korean use Google Chrome Browser to translate. Make a Daum account & use your cell phone number to confirm with a code sent to you, then fill out the survey under "Making DVD Wish" with your real name, quantity & email, remember to mark "Secret" so your info is kept private.  

Since it's only 11 episodes, shorter compared to normal 16 episode dramas, the price is estimated to be lower too at 50-60,000 won or $45-54 USD, the price can change depending on the extras included. So far the response is quite low, it's sad. I'd love to see more bts videos , some outtakes and own a cute poster of the 3 leads that a DC DVD could've had. Other KDrama DC DVDs I have also have kiss scenes from every angle and couple commentary. On naver i see a lot of comments about wanting season 2, but it seems very unlikely as the ratings are 2%. The only way to get more is the DC DVD, since the drama is ending soon, it's a great way to keep Top Star forever. How to here: 

Some good news is the last episode on the 25th will have a little less competition, Sky Castle which gets 22% is not airing because of a sports event. 

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

New teaser !!!! Lol at the last scene 

Yeah she looks like she’s gonna do her infamous head butt again. :anguished: but then they might give us a total surprise and have her doing something else instead.

but oh my, how they were talking to each other on the phone. Why so sweet and cute? My heart is melting into a puddle.

15 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

but oh my, how they were talking to each other on the phone. Why so sweet and cute? My heart is melting into a puddle.

My heart, also how they are saying goodbye to each other, the way they are looking at each other. Im meltttiiinnnggg, their eyes, jusssst... 

Yang se chan cameo! Burst out laughing. Hahaha.

Also the bg song. Hahahaha. Too much nostalgia. 

7 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Lol KS is still calling YB Top Star-ssi. :joy:

She could just call him oppa. Why doesnt she just call him oppa? 

I remember DaDa still called JaeIn JaeIn-ssi even after they got married lol. Maybe KS will continue calling YB top star ssi even after they get married ( if we're lucky enough to get to see them get married on the show)

She calls Ma Dol oppa so it might be a little weird if she called Yoo Baek that too. I really don't mind Top Star. He is, after all, the top star in her life. :heart:

The new teaser, yaaay so sweet. That last scene though. Does she not see that they are filming a scene? Lol she's a bit oblivious to what is around her, isn't she? Can't wait to see what happens after her angry bull run :P

So much to look forward to Friday! Wouldn't it be nice if we got like a 2 hour episode? Well, I can wish..

I wonder at which point KS decides to continue her studies? Maybe after the headbutt she realises she needs to focus her thoughts on something else other than solely YB lol. I noticed she's got his bracelet back on too. Cute! 

Also that YSC cameo! I love a pair of best friends. I think he was talking about a cheating boyfriend or something? Lolll what's that about. 

@turtlegirl Considering we've been getting close to 1.5 hour eps lately, 2 hours isn't that much to ask for right? Right right right? There's quite a few loose ends to tie up. The mysterious man, senile grandma, KS going to school, YB's relationship with his mum, also doesn't grandma want to meet mum? MD's love story too, and of course the proposal. 

@turtlegirl @tibba if the episode goes on forever I wouldn’t mind. :blush: but I shall not be greedy and just hope for a 1hr 45min ep.

YB and KS continuing to be cute and sweet on the island, with YB acting as delivery boy.

KS putting up the poster of YB in her hideout and voluntarily kissing YB there.

YB having a conversation about the mystery man with Grandma and going up the mountain to find out who he is.

Probably a scene with the mystery man. (KS’s dad?)

One or two scenes with Grandma #2 and her dementia

One scene of the islanders finding out about Doc and Teacher

MD getting into accident

MD in hospital and getting flustered by Young Doc

At least one scene of MD and Young Doc for some closure for MD.

YB and KS saying their farewells on the island. I’m guessing this is when KS starts to study and therefore they have to be apart for a long time. (I wonder if we will see the scene of YB and KS at the University?)

Cute scenes of YB and KS on the phone

KS calling YB in the cab

KS arriving to see skinship btw her Top Star and actress

KS bull run and ...?

KS back in YB’s house and our much-awaited hot kiss + bed scene

YB at awards show

YB back on the island to propose to KS and she accepts

These are all I remember from the previews. What did I miss out?

@joonminfan Oh right there's more to tie up than I thought.

The thing is KS is in doc's lair/sick bay when she makes all those phone calls to YB though right? She even lies on the bed lolol. 

YB and KS filmed at the University together, so I reckon he'll pop by and drive the students there wild :DActually come to think of it KS was all made up in the bts pic so maybe it's her graduation? Or she underwent another makeover. KS looks more like JSM than our favourite country bumpkin. Pretty. This is the most made up we've seen KS so far. 

Archived