[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, triplem said:

Doc - teacher scene , she tried to run away when he came to look for her 

KS takes out the savings book that MD dad gave her. YB gives her the understanding look She goes to see ahjussi.  She can’t take the money.  He won’t take it back , he sees Ks as his own Daughter. He’s such a nice man

ks comes back crying ..so moved by it...yB wipes her tears & hugs her 

The teacher looked so familiar so I searched him up and found that HE WAS A PANEL ON WE GOT MARRIED A FEW YEARS BACK (during YongSeo, Adam, and KhunToria Couples). Ahhhh I didn't know he also acts. :o

Anyway, I was worried in last week's preview, wondering why KS was crying. I'm glad they're happy tears. <3

Next week is the last episode, right? :'(

Omg this ep!!! I had to delurk, please3 allow me to release my thoughts at once

Ome3, this is the most hilarious episode or drama or show or whatever things that I've ever watched in my life, lol I never laughed this hard, ever! The hilariousness (if that's really a word) even topping Waikiki, Sky Castle & Running Man for me. I'm having stitches & cries for laughing that hard, seriously, even without subs.

This is my fav ep, my fav drama, my fav OTP ever! And even better when they showered this ep with kisses & plenty2 kisses, gahh I'd give them a 100 out of 10 if I could, thank you writer-nim ❤️❤️❤️

Fav from this ep:

1. The villagers misunderstood that YB is somewhat being impotent & YB reaction when he need to clarify to the villagers that he's as "healthy" as ever, lol, then Madol's dad had to announce it all over the island, lmao

2. When Kang Soon tells (read: shouts to) Yoo baek how she is desperate & being crazy from wanting to kiss him all day long, 

3. But turnsout everyone was there including her haelmoni, Madol, Madol's dad & mom, Rotfl, their reaction was priceless, MD omma covers MD's ears with shells (as if it'd help him for not hearing it, lol lol) 

4. That long & deep kisses at the end, omg, Yoo baek is as thirsty as uri Kang soon-ie

5. Teacher&doc's scenes when they had to sing so nobody will hear those farts, lmao I can't

That's all, thank you!

Now, back to my lurking mode :ph34r:

Okay that's it. 2019 just started and Yoobaek and Kangsoon already win Cutest Couple of the Year. They're ridiculously adorable together! That deep kiss followed by like a million pecks after that? I got my wish, thank you :wub:

They're soooo cute from the get-go!

21 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

Next week is the last episode, right? :'(

Yes ..I am so sad ..but this drama is such a gem and I’m grateful for the acting & filming quality. 

@Plummpychan Happy you delurked . They are hands down one of the best OTPs , and as @tibba says the cutest ever . 

How to move on after this ?? 

Edit to add : this was really so good of MD

Here we go

She was a little hesitant at first but really got into it towards the end . Great acting from JSM ! I wish those curtains didn’t block my view !! 

I love how the kiss scene was so long, it couldn't all fit into that video clip. Heheheh. 

I dunno but guys I'm feeling really emotional now to think that last week is the end. Top Star Yoo Baek really captured my heart, more than most dramas ever do. And I've had so much fun on here with you all. *sniffle sniffle* Don't want it to end. We all need to find another drama to all watch next so we can keep having fun on the forum, ok??

They released another version of the preview. So we have three versions? One at the end of the episode, and two others. The ending of the last one though! Credit to the drama DC:

9C6HN1w.gif

So cuteeeee. I've watched quite a few of both JSM's and KJS' dramas, and I have to say I like their chemistry with each other best. I don't want to let Kangsoon and Yoobaek go just yet :tears:

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I love how the kiss scene was so long, it couldn't all fit into that video clip. Heheheh. 

I dunno but guys I'm feeling really emotional now to think that last week is the end. Top Star Yoo Baek really captured my heart, more than most dramas ever do. And I've had so much fun on here with you all. *sniffle sniffle* Don't want it to end. We all need to find another drama to all watch next so we can keep having fun on the forum, ok??

My next rom com will be Touch Your Heart...

but what I can do is I’ll revive KJS actor’s thread ( it’s not been updated for years ) & we can spazz there if you guys wanna go beyond this drama 

This short preview has another kiss 

I feel emotional just looking at this .. 

The thousand pecks after the intense kiss wasnt uploaded on naver. Huhu. I was waiting for that. 

Cant prolly sleep tonight. Ugh. Too much feels. Thank you guys for the updates and vids. Me too, it will be hard for me to let them go *sigh*

Came back to edit, the previews doesnt look like they are acting. Lol. It looks and feels sooooo natural. Ugh especially the last two kiss from YB while holding KS's collar. Lol. KS's laugh there is too JSM. 

:heart: otoke my hearttttttt, the new preview now. just keeps getting cuter and cuter. :bawling:  how will I ever move on??

Touch Your Heart is the new Lee Dong Wook one, right? If so, I am totally in on that. 

Ok I'm gonna try not being so emo and focus on the cuteness from this week and next week. *deep breaths*

This kind of show is the reason why Korean Dramas became so popular world wide. A beautiful healing love story with laugh out loud scenes with None of serial murders, political corruption and bittersweet endings that are trendy in Dramas right now but old school charm and warmth.  

43 minutes ago, heyyoooo said:

The thousand pecks after the intense kiss wasnt uploaded on naver. Huhu. I was waiting for that. 

Cant prolly sleep tonight. Ugh. Too much feels. Thank you guys for the updates and vids. Me too, it will be hard for me to let them go *sigh*

Came back to edit, the previews doesnt look like they are acting. Lol. It looks and feels sooooo natural. Ugh especially the last two kiss from YB while holding KS's collar. Lol. KS's laugh there is too JSM. 

Yep that's JSM laughing not KS. Why are they so cute???

Thanks @joonminfan dear

This is what i love about this drama. Not a single character you can hate. Every character is so well written. Not to mention the overall quality is so damn good, from cinematography, directing, script, the scenery. Truly one of the the best dramas ive ever watched in kdramaland, healing and warm.

I feel so emo rn. :bawling:

Thanx @stroppyse . I have to say what wonderful people Ma Dol & his parents are . I know for a fact MD will be ok now because he comes from such a loving supportive family . While watching live , my heart ached for MD but he was a gentleman through & through.  

You are right @RobinM we need more dramas like this

———

last post from me tonight...the run up to the kiss

Archived