On 6/6/2021 at 12:51 AM, Geminigurl said:

And if im not mistaken last year during the glowasis live Naeun mentioned that her favorite flower is PEONY

Can you point the minute of video when naeun mention PEONY?

bcs I just find Naeun mention Daisy as recommendation flower to MC (MC yt Channel Heji Deiji) 

I can't watch the whole cause it's hard to point where naeun mention peony

13 hours ago, Arkadia1704 said:

She also mentioned she liked them on a live back in 2018

Can you send the link? Or just when or What era? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NanaKim said:

Can you point the minute of video when naeun mention PEONY?

bcs I just find Naeun mention Daisy as recommendation flower to MC (MC yt Channel Heji Deiji) 

I can't watch the whole cause it's hard to point where naeun mention peony

Can you send the link? Or just when or What era? 

That's different conversation... Naeun did recommended daisy for the MC youtube account name,but after that topic 46:28, the mc asked Naeun her favorite flower, then she answered jag yak, which translated to peony ( jag yak is another term for peony because you can also use molan). 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

but after that topic 46:28, the mc asked Naeun her favorite flower, then she answered jag yak, which translated to peony ( jag yak is another term for peony because you can also use molan). 

Thank you for the information :D

You right! Guys you can search on Google translate too. 

"작약" in hangul, romanization "Jag Yag"  = Poeny 

On 6/6/2021 at 7:43 PM, Flowerna said:

The way taemin kept looking at the sub stage and all the fansites deleted shinee’s reaction to apink’s performance is very very suspicious. If they are only strangers/ friends why would they delete it?? Judging by the picture they probably teased taemin a lot during the performance, I’m dying to see their reactions TT

I'd love to know how much teasing Taemin endured that night as well - alas, the price for an open secret is to keep the evidence down to a minimum xD ^^; It's all very suspicious indeed...

On 6/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, Geminigurl said:

You can actually google this picture and there's a video clip of this picture that was included on key-eunji video. I will post the link if I searched it on youtube, because i'm not sure now if the video is still on youtube, although i still view it last january. 

All the reaction video of shinee and apink to each other was taken down by kshawols, ktaemints. There are two surviving reaction videos on youtube 1. Apink reaction to shinee during 2013 sbs gayo 2. Shinee/taemin reaction to apink in 2014 sma-no,no,no performance. 

I ended up going on Youtube and I think found the video you're talking about

Which reinforces that the clips are new for me - even as a Keyji lover I didn't browse for them as much as I have for Taeun :sweatingbullets: But I think @ohmytaeun's video still has some new info - I certainly wouldn't have known about the layout of the stadium(?) if she didn't draw it for us :)

I'm pretty sure the 2015 reaction survived as well - the one where Taemin rolls his head when it's Naeun's part in "Remember", and Ravi kept glancing at Taemin throughout the performance. There's also the 2018 reaction. I just checked Youtube and they're still available. But there definitely aren't as many videos as there used to be pre-mid 2020

As @NanaKim said, I hope Taeunians will stay quiet about the peony as well, or talk about it in private/on here. It would be nice if Taemin got his tattoo in honor of Naeun's favourite flower - I also think he wouldn't forget a detail like that for a variety of reasons - but at the end of day this is still (fun and possibly delulu) speculation. Especially for someone like myself who can't tell the difference between a regular peony and a Marcella peony :lol: Unless Taemin says it, word for word, that he got the tattoo for a lover, then he might as well have gotten a peony to honor Adam and Eve. And I think it's important to stay reasonable, in case I'm getting my hopes up too high and Taeun are dating other people

But it seems some people can't control themselves - apparently some Taeunians are bothering others about the peony. I get the excitement, 2020 hasn't exactly been mass idol gathering-friendly like previous years, and a good number of Taeun hints come from those. But - this also fuels the "idea" of Taeunians being delusional. I have seen some farfetched connections/hints out there (some people constantly tagging Taeun on Instagram + forgetting they exist as people outside of their relationship is another can of worms) but I've mostly interacted with reasonable Taeunians (like the people on this thread) and I'd rather not add to said idea, if possible.

Edited by forevernampyeon_
  • Like 3

Hey everyone!

I've been looking for a while now but i haven't found anything but maybe someone here could help me find some cute jealous Taemin fics? i just need something to feel better during this drought so your help would be extremely appreciated ^^

Thank you in advance!!

It's cute TT TT

But don't comment or qrt this tweet 

Bcs is Shawol area

21 hours ago, Kat89 said:

I've been looking for a while now but i haven't found anything but maybe someone here could help me find some cute jealous Taemin fics?

You can search on Googl3 " Taemin Naeun Fanfiction" and click Asian Fanfiction page 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Curiouscat11 said:

Taemin sponsored by Celine. Now Naeun keep appearing on ig with Celine items. Coincident much?

Celine and other luxury brands are very common item for idols/celebrities in south korea. So i think don't consider those as hint or something. 

• Like 1

Tbh I don't really consider wearing the same fashion brand as a hint (because it's everywhere and a lot of Korean celebs are bound to promote them at some point) unless Taemin and Naeun are wearing very similar items, like the furred slippers from years back, or accessories. So for me Naeun's fondness for Celine is more of a "this is cute <3" rather than "it's a sign of Taeun", if that makes sense ^^

I'd say the heels she wore in one of her posts reminded me of aqua pearl blue...it's not the exact shade, but even so I think it's a nice pop of colour to her outfit and it somehow feels like Taemin the spoiler king of comebacks and his own love life's been in the military for eight years, I wouldn't mind a tiny hint lol

Taeun's legacy lives on through hanbok-inspired wedding dresses xD

@Kat89 Hope you found some fics you liked and helped you to pass time ^^

• Like 3

Annyeong, just dropping by to ask if you have seen naeun's recent ig story?? The songs that she shared there have somewhat sad lyrics. It talks about cheating and breaking up.

I know we shouldn't think too much about the songs they listen to but I just can't help but be worried on the current status of their relationship now that Taem is in military.

Though Taem is doing great there. He seems to adjust really well in military life. Naeun too is doing well outside. She has a lot of endorsements these past few months

Really hoping that everything is okay between them. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BabyCheese6v6 said:

Annyeong, just dropping by to ask if you have seen naeun's recent ig story?? The songs that she shared there have somewhat sad lyrics. It talks about cheating and breaking up.

I know we shouldn't think too much about the songs they listen to but I just can't help but be worried on the current status of their relationship now that Taem is in military.

Though Taem is doing great there. He seems to adjust really well in military life. Naeun too is doing well outside. She has a lot of endorsements these past few months

I knew it that there's someone who will post like this..lmao

Don't connect with her life ( either with taemin or not) the songs they are listening or recommending. Naeun even from her past recommendation songs are like that. She can like the melody or beat of those songs. 

FYI: the "lot of endorsement"is not new to Naeun, since 2018 she was much busier with her endorsement ( photoshoot etc.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BabyCheese6v6 said:

I think we shouldn't link their song recommendations to their personal lives. Naeun has always liked this type of music, most of her recommendations over the years have been sad songs and the same goes for Taemin. A few months ago, Naeun recommended a song about violence/murder and it obviously had nothing to do with her personal life; even though she speaks English, I think she goes mostly for the rhythm when creating her playlists rather than the lyrics. 

Edited by Arkadia1704
  • Like 2

Tbh I don’t think she understands the lyrics fully, although she can speak English, but she’s not a very fluent or native speaker. If she posts a Korean song (other than huhgak or any of her friends’ songs lol) then I’ll probably consider that as she wanted to share the lyrics with us because she can understand it fully.
Same with taemin, he once posted the song ‘she likes spring, I prefer winter’, I don’t think he understand or wanted to tell us about the lyrics too. Maybe just the title. 
Because for me, sometimes I don’t or can’t even listen the lyrics clearly although I’m a native english speaker lol. I don’t really search or care about the lyrics if I like the beat of the song.. So I doubt they understand the lyrics. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flowerna said:

Tbh I don’t think she understands the lyrics fully, although she can speak English, but she’s not a very fluent or native speaker. If she posts a Korean song (other than huhgak or any of her friends’ songs lol) then I’ll consider that as she wanted to share the lyrics with us because she can understand it fully.
Same with taemin, he once posted the song ‘she likes spring, I prefer winter’, I don’t think he wanna tell us about the lyrics too. Maybe just the title. 
Because for me, sometimes I don’t or can’t even listen to the English lyrics clearly although I’m a native speaker lol. I only like the rhythm of the song that’s why I share it, so I doubt she can listen it clearly. 

Naeun is fluent in english... and if you read the lyrics there is no complicated words on it for her not to understand. But like what I said on my previous comment, Naeun was like this even in the past, she really likes to listen with that kind of songs and post/recommended it. 

• Like 1

(I'll be going on hiatus for a while so I won't be able to reply to anything + hence why this long post was written hastily (apologies in advance if it seems insensitive). Do take care of yourselves everyone and keep believing in Taeun!)

I think I'm going to have to reiterate that nothing good will come out of associating everything Taemin and Naeun do to each other. This kind of mindset makes it really easy to forget that Taemin and Naeun are - well, people. People can be very much in love and create/enjoy things that seem contrary to it. Because if we follow this logic, where what we enjoy = who we are, then Taeun haven't been on good terms since 2017, as Naeun posted on Instagram a screenshot of IU's "Ending Scene" MV, which deals with the aftermath of a breakup + having to let go of her ex-lover and the memories they had, and the post hasn't been deleted. That doesn't sound quite right because 1) there's evidence in 2017 and onwards that suggests Taeun is still going strong and 2) you don't need to go through a tough time to enjoy some wistful pieces of music, and vice versa. Also this mindset will only hurt you in the end. Discourage you even, from supporting Taeun, especially when this is the first time in eight years where the likelihood of hints has become smaller, so I understand feeling on edge. Believe me, I've been there - several times in the past few months, in fact. So if it helps here's some things I suggest you can do while we wait for Taemin, at least one big Taeun hint for 2021, and try to keep ourselves from the cycle of doubting them

• Rewatch WGM. This has always been foolproof for me, even if their run is almost ten years old, because this show was definitely a turning point for Taeun
  • Look at all the evidence throughout the years. It might help to watch the source of those hints as well, i.e. the variety/reality shows. In my case, since most of the Taeun hint FMVs are gone I've been writing a timeline of Taeun + watched a good chunk of "Gamsung Camping" and on top of reassuring myself, I get a boost of serotonin over seeing how Naeun's flaunting her confidence (kinda like Taemin lol)
  • Putting things in context. By this I mean something like - maybe you think Taeun have broken up. Look at the reasons behind this thought and break it down (i.e. Naeun has been posting happy pictures -> did she break up with Taemin? -> her happiness can't rest solely on one person, that's not exactly healthy -> she can enjoy the company of other people and not feel romantically attracted to them, that's what friendship is for -> it's better to be happy than melancholy, no? -> ask yourself if that means she can never/doesn't deserve to be happy because Taemin isn't around [I know no one in the thread really thinks this but I think it's a good way to keep yourself grounded/get some perspective] OR i.e. Taemin talked a lot about his loneliness -> he broke up with someone? -> actually he's been having a hard time since the pandemic started -> he can't meet fans personally -> he's so busy he doesn't have time to meet up with people as much as he'd like, so it's natural to feel isolated -> he's dated Naeun/someone for a long time so if he did break up with her, it would have a huge impact on him. As in, I think we'd get more than a verbal confession of how lonely he is. Taemin has changed since WGM, but he still can't hide what he truly feels and it shows up on his face. Also Taemin still keeps a hard line between his private and public life, so I doubt we'd be privy to his relationship troubles like this -> and so on)
accidently hit the 'post' button too soon ^^;
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi taeunians! Have u all been well? :) i just wanted to ask, i hope you're all safe and healthy and don't loose hope on our Taeun couple:heart:

Yesterday i was watching this old video where Apink, Shinee and exo were attending an award show. It really was nostalgic. I wish we could have had more moments like this, but unfortunatly it couldn't happen. I don't know why it makes me smile..they just look so cute ^^

Spoiler

• Like 6

I was scrolling through key’s Instagram and I found a video he uploaded during everybody era

https://www.instagram.com/p/fmWarIpgye/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is that naeun’s voice in the background? If I’m not mistaken I think she’s saying something like “can I just take the camera away with me” ? And the laugh sounds just like her? 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

7 hours ago, Flowerna said:

I was scrolling through key’s Instagram and I found a video he uploaded during everybody era

https://www.instagram.com/p/fmWarIpgye/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is that naeun’s voice in the background? If I’m not mistaken I think she’s saying something like “can I just take the camera away with me” ? And the laugh sounds just like her? 

The laughter doesn’t sound like Naeun’s imo . Sounded a little deep / low for naeun 

• Like 3