Saw this on Twitter and I find it interesting so I’ll roughly translate it: 

Taemin during his concert rehearsal:

”Don’t cheat while I’m on hiatus, I have no one but all of you. If you love other idols, I can love other idols too so don’t do that~ And if you watch dramas, don’t fall in love with the male characters” 

and I saw a shinee fan mentioning if the other idol he love is naeun they’d like it lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Flowerna said:

”Don’t cheat while I’m on hiatus, I have no one but all of you. If you love other idols, I can love other idols too so don’t do that~ And if you watch dramas, don’t fall in love with the male characters” 

Taemin voice trembling here :cry:

he loves his fans that much

Taem Prepare from the end of last year

SHINee Album + Repackaged Album + SHINee Japan Album + Beyond Solo Concert + Solo Album + SuperM Album

Passionate workaholic Lee

I hope he doesnt have to be afraid of losing his fans

Taemin Please stay and keep HEALTHY Baby

Edited by NanaKim
  • Like 3

Why is it April such a difficult month for us taeun fans ㅠㅠ we found out about taemin’s enlistment and naeun departure from playM. This put both groups shinee and apink on hiatus. Shinee on a 2 year hiatus and apink on a indefinite hiatus right after their upcoming comeback!!!

Idk if my post post will be removed but these recent news made me want to share my experience of being a taeun fan for the past 3 years:) feel free to ignore this too :))

I was exposed to kpop since 2010/2011 ish when the hallyu wave was rising and everyone around me was a kpop fan!! I was more of a casual listener and  only know of those super popular groups and maybe one or two of their title track... fast forward to 2019 when I was going through a difficult time I chanced upon uri Taeun wgm :) I think the first video I watched was the clip where exo was tasked to perform for naeun and I was sucked into the taeun world right after!! I found a random episode on dailymotion( I think it was the grape plucking episode) and started binge watching all their episodes in the following 3 days....(starting from ep1 of course)Im not  usually a “cry-er” but I rmb crying my eyes out during the last episode(I will still cry if I watch it now). I started watching almost every single taeun video found on YouTube(before it was removed) and tried finding more hints about them. Needless to say becoming a taeun fan made me both a shawol and a panda as well.

I would really like to take this opportunity to thank taeun for distracting me during my difficult moments and gave me the opportunity for being a fan!!! No matter what happen in the coming years I will continue to support both of them be it together or individually in their career and relationship life<3<3 Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for any dating news. Even if things didn’t go as plan and they end up someone else(I really hope they don’t ) I will still support them :))) 

To all the new taeun fans who chanced upon this thread and saw my post I would like to say WELCOME!!!! If you cannot find anyone to fangirl/fanboy over taeun feel feel to hmu via DM !!! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Saw this on Twitter and I find it interesting so I’ll roughly translate it: 

Taemin during his concert rehearsal:

and I saw a shinee fan mentioning if the other idol he love is naeun they’d like it lol

Definitely, Taemin is worried and has fear on his hiatus. There are lot of boy group/male idols who's career are soaring now, and year after year there are lot of bg debut too. In reality, some idols popularity went down when they on hiatus because of enlistment. There's no assurance on their job if they will still be popular or not.

• Sad 1

Naeun posted on apink’s fancafe just now. I really teared up when I’m reading it. I don’t know why but it just feels... kind of sad but at the same time I’m also very happy for her. I know she was very worried about leaving the company too.. April was definitely not an easy month for us taeunians, and also for taemin and naeun but let’s hold on and get through it together. Maybe someday they’ll meet again on stage as shinee/ superm/ solo taemin and apink/ actress son naeun... hopefully. At this moment I really hope they’re with each other and comforting each other.. both are facing a big challenge in their career :( naeun even apologised, and promised to greet everyone again as a member of apink TT I hope all of us can continue to support them, even if it might take a few years to prove us right or wrong <3

• Like 3

I know that i have said that Naeun is in good hands with YG..but i can't help to think that there's a possibility that YG will intervene Naeun's activity with apink ( YG now has the right to do it because Naeun is their artist), this is what i'm afraid off. Even Naeun wants to to have an activities with apink, if yg will not allow her, there's nothing she can do about it. I just hope that her contract from YG clearly indicate her freedom from apink activity. 

I saw the tweet again about KakaoM, unite all it subsidiary company ( idols and actors company), it's now called kakao entertainment, and some questions linger on my mind. Kakao had a subsidiary company for actor/actress, why did Naeun didn't sign with those subsidiary of kakaoM... the rosters of actor/actresses on those subsidiary company are mostly A-lister; IU, Suzy, Hyunbin, lee dongwook, Gong Yoo, Kim Taeri and Song Seung Hoon.

this really puzzled me why she didn't signed on one of those subsidiary of kakao. Kakao is the biggest and most influential company in south korea compared to YG, SM, JYP and Bighit too. I mean.... still confused tho.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

I know that i have said that Naeun is in good hands with YG..but i can't help to think that there's a possibility that YG will intervene Naeun's activity with apink ( YG now has the right to do it because Naeun is their artist), this is what i'm afraid off. Even Naeun wants to to have an activities with apink, if yg will not allow her, there's nothing she can do about it. I just hope that her contract from YG clearly indicate her freedom from apink activity. 

I saw the tweet again about KakaoM, unite all it subsidiary company ( idols and actors company), it's now called kakao entertainment, and some questions linger on my mind. Kakao had a subsidiary company for actor/actress, why did Naeun didn't sign with those subsidiary of kakaoM... the rosters of actor/actresses on those subsidiary company are mostly A-lister; IU, Suzy, Hyunbin, lee dongwook, Gong Yoo, Kim Taeri and Song Seung Hoon.

this really puzzled me why she didn't signed on one of those subsidiary of kakao. Kakao is the biggest and most influential company in south korea compared to YG, SM, JYP and Bighit too. I mean.... still confused tho.

I didn't know that. Maybe it's just reallt because of her sister. Maybe she just wanted to be under the same agency as she is. Well i'm sure Naeun thought a lot about this before signing in YGE. Hopefully YG helped her be more known as an actress and give her lots of projects. She deserves more. She's improving as an actress, I hope she could get a really great project.

10 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Kakao ent. is the merger of KakaoM and Kakaopage, but KakaoM still runs on their own as a separated company, only kakaopage will be affected. So the family tree is like Kakao group > Kakao ent. > Kakaopage & KakaoM > all the subsidiary companies of Kakaopage & KakaoM. Meanwhile all the subsidiary companies of KakaoM (playm, creker, starship etc) also have their own management, so there’s basically no difference if naeun sign with any other subsidiary companies of Kakao, they’re still all different companies, kakao don’t bother their management. 
Kakao group have a lot of connections and platforms but they have too many subsidiaries, I don’t think they can handle naeun’s career well as an actress. Gongyoo, IU, hyunbin etc are all big actors, their company doesn’t need to do anything tbh. All the directors are fighting to cast them. Naeun is still considered as a new actress so having a direct company that can get bigger roles for her is better IMO. Yg stage have direct connections with the drama production teams.

Probably also because her sister is there so they’d have more benefits if naeun signs with yg, like promoting her sister more? And I think yg actors get paid more for drama castings because you know.. it’s yg. 

• Insightful 1

I really really hope all the best for our Naeun. She is brave enough to grab the opportunity to continue her growth as a celebrity. In a way, while yg ent manages her actress/cf deals,play m will have more capacity(budget) to 'push' other apink members for solo activites more.. all of them are very talented individuals. 

I just cant help to think that the members silent on social media about Naeun's new contract is abit too silent. Especially when the other members (eunji, hayoung or bomi) are quite active online. I hope their friendship will prevail. Fighting Apink!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leeavia said:

I really really hope all the best for our Naeun. She is brave enough to grab the opportunity to continue her growth as a celebrity. In a way, while yg ent manages her actress/cf deals,play m will have more capacity(budget) to 'push' other apink members for solo activites more.. all of them are very talented individuals. 

I just cant help to think that the members silent on social media about Naeun's new contract is abit too silent. Especially when the other members (eunji, hayoung or bomi) are quite active online. I hope their friendship will prevail. Fighting Apink!

Sadly, Naeun get attacked from haters when YG released their announcement, beause of the photos of Naeun they put in their post. Defamation and face shaming are coming for Naeun. Her hater are attacking again. YG's one weakness as a company- they never defend or protect their artist.

Remember that not all discussion and activity of these 6 members would go publicly. I honestly admire them for keeping quiet publicly about Naeun's departure in PlayM, they are not the kind of group who really like to show off the public their closeness.sometimes those group who likes to "show off"in public had a fake bond/closeness. 

• Like 3

On 5/4/2021 at 5:18 AM, Geminigurl said:

Sadly, Naeun get attacked from haters when YG released their announcement, beause of the photos of Naeun they put in their post. Defamation and face shaming are coming for Naeun. Her hater are attacking again.

I saw the picture in YG stage page. I dont understand when people say it looks edited or she looks different there. From what I see its all her usual self and face. And ofc she looks crazy beautiful as usual.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:34 PM, Geminigurl said:

I didn't know that. Maybe it's just reallt because of her sister. Maybe she just wanted to be under the same agency as she is. Well i'm sure Naeun thought a lot about this before signing in YGE. Hopefully YG helped her be more known as an actress and give her lots of projects. She deserves more. She's improving as an actress, I hope she could get a really great project.

Hi guys, has anyone seen the tracklist of Taemin's new album?? 

Idk, i'm on full on delulu mode again but his tracklist kinda tells a sad story.

Check it out here:

https://twitter.com/iheartshinee_/status/1392659009442746374?s=19

• Like 1

Ya'll in taemin's earlier live i saw on twitter that his 2kids figurine was near the wall... i found it really funny though and in taemin's new album- advice, there's an extension for 2 kids, called "Sad Kids"  , about " memories of clumsy love during childhood/younger days " as noted in a twitter post i saw today :) 

• Like 2

‘Sad kids’ is an extension of ‘2 kids’ so I guess taemin wrote the lyrics too. Some people are saying that seems like taemin remembers his primary school 22 days relationship too much to the point he can write 2 songs with it lmao well we all know it’s not..

So it might be another song about young taeun? I feel like the lyrics will be very sad too

Btw naeun was at yg today/yesterday. They made a welcome party for naeun, it’s the first time they did this for their new actors so I think it’s a good start and we don’t have to worry too much. These pictures released by yg is like a big clapback for the haters who judged her profile photos lol

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Flowerna said:

‘Sad kids’ is an extension of ‘2 kids’ so I guess taemin wrote the lyrics too. Some people are saying that seems like taemin remembers his primary school 22 days relationship too much to the point he can write 2 songs with it lmao well we all know it’s not..

So it might be another song about young taeun? I feel like the lyrics will be very sad too

Btw naeun was at yg today/yesterday. They made a welcome party for naeun, it’s the first time they did this for their new actors so I think it’s a good start and we don’t have to worry too much. These pictures released by yg is like a big clapback for the haters who judged her profile photos lol

Taemin did not write 2kids lyrics, he only revised some part of it. And i don't think that Naeun's photo in YG is from this week, I think she already welcomed by YG staff and bossess when the time the news about her transferring to YG. 

For those who didn't know 2kids-criminal-idea are actually connected to each other.Taemin explained this that the three songs is like a film, there's 3 part. 

2 hours ago, Geminigurl said:

Taemin did not write 2kids lyrics, he only revised some part of it. And i don't think that Naeun's photo in YG is from this week, I think she already welcomed by YG staff and bossess when the time the news about her transferring to YG. 

For those who didn't know 2kids-criminal-idea are actually connected to each other.Taemin explained this that the three songs is like a film, there's 3 part. 

Can I know where you got the info about he only revised the lyrics of 2 kids? Because from what I know, taemin did write the lyrics of 2 kids along with another lyricist. He mentioned that himself and I remember he said he got the inspiration suddenly so he wrote the lyrics on plane. Also, artists must write a particular amount of lyrics to be credited as a lyricist. I don’t think he’ll be credited if he only revised some of the lyrics. 
We’ll know if he wrote ‘sad kids’ too after the tracklist is released but since it’s connected, I assume that’s his idea and wrote the lyrics of it. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Flowerna said:

Can I know where you got the info about he only revised the lyrics of 2 kids? Because from what I know, taemin did write the lyrics of 2 kids along with another lyricist. He mentioned that himself and I remember he said he got the inspiration suddenly so he wrote the lyrics on plane. Also, artists must write a particular amount of lyrics to be credited as a lyricist. I don’t think he’ll be credited if he only revised some of the lyrics. 
We’ll know if he wrote ‘sad kids’ too after the tracklist is released but since it’s connected, I assume that’s his idea and wrote the lyrics of it. 

This is from a magazine interview, I'm trying to find the fan on twitter who translated it. Taemin revision of the lyrics is enough for him to be credited. The song that you're talking about that he wrote in airplane is not 2kids, it is Day&Night. 

Anyways, he revised the lyrics of 2kids because he doesn't like some part of it. Taemin explanation of 2 kids was not consistent. First he said it's about his kindergarten first love,but on the other interview with Herman he said it's not about his experienced on love but about his childhood. 

1 hour ago, Geminigurl said:

This is from a magazine interview, I'm trying to find the fan on twitter who translated it. Taemin revision of the lyrics is enough for him to be credited. The song that you're talking about that he wrote in airplane is not 2kids, it is Day&Night. 

Anyways, he revised the lyrics of 2kids because he doesn't like some part of it. Taemin explanation of 2 kids was not consistent. First he said it's about his kindergarten first love,but on the other interview with Herman he said it's not about his experienced on love but about his childhood. 

Hello, I am a silent lurker here n im a taemin fan since 2013. I want to tell that taemin did took part in writing 2 kids lyrics. He wrote some parts of 2 kids n changed the lyrics that he don’t like. He wrote some songs on plane, including 2 kids. He choreographed 2 kids too. I hope people can acknowledge his effort n don’t spread false information like he only revise the lyrics, I hope people to appreciate his hard work. Thanks.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1417158wpp/shinees-taemin-talks-about-upcoming-album-and-new-song-2-kids-plans-for-shinee-comeback-and-more

Edited by Taetaem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Taetaem said:

Hello, I am a silent lurker here n im a taemin fan since 2013. I want to tell that taemin did took part in writing 2 kids lyrics. He wrote some parts of 2 kids n changed the lyrics that he don’t like. He wrote some songs on plane, including 2 kids. He choreographed 2 kids too. I hope people can acknowledge his effort n don’t spread false information like he only revise the lyrics, I hope people to appreciate his hard work. Thanks.

https://www.so

FYI... that information about the lyrics revision is coming from a shawol who translated Taemin interview on twitter last year. 

Taemin specifically said that Day&night was the song he literally wrote in a plane ( if you don't know)I know that theres a lot of song and he choreograph his own song, but Taemin did not directky said that he wrote 2kids in a plane. We don't spread false info here.

And FYI again the people whos in this thread are supporting TAEMIN AND NAEUN. If you noticed some of the info here are supported by some links coming  from twitter or other site, unfortunately, I can't find anymore the translated magazine interview of Taemin ( I don't know if it was already deleted or what)